Churches set to reopen in the USA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Flue never overloaded the hospitals.
Did you know that the Navy ship hospitals which were rushed to New York and Los Angeles by Trump remained practically unused? Did you know that the army field hospital in Washington state was disbanded because it did not see a single patient?

Field Hospital Intended To Handle COVID-19 Is Disbanded Without Seeing A Single Patient
Field Hospital Intended To Handle COVID-19 Is Disbanded Without Seeing A Single Patient

And wicked witch Whitmer did the same thing with the hospital available for people in her state.

Governor Whitmer Sent COVID-19 Patients Across the State to ‘Regional Hubs’ to Spread the Virus — But Kept Patients Out of 1,000 Bed TCF Center in Detroit

Indeed 14 emergency field hospitals around the USA were practically empty!
Governor Whitmer Sent COVID-19 Patients Across the State to 'Regional Hubs' to Spread the Virus -- But Kept Patients Out of 1,000 Bed TCF Center in Detroit

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What r u talking about...
I'm saying that this flu is being taken advantage of and that medical experts should be discussing the best course of action.

Just like when a doctor diagnoses someone they should get a second opinion. But experts that have varying opinions on covid are being silenced.

Do u think there should be an open discussion about this or do u prefer experts to be suppressed and censored?

And do u think we should trust people like Bill Gates who has vested interests in vaccines and isn't a scientist or doctor?

When people see 100's dying from the virus 1st hand in hospitals, it marks them, shatters them, it is true trauma. Unfortunately some conspiracy people will not believe anything because everything is a conspiracy because they love this idea. It is a kind of paranoia that never ends.

What is great is there is a test for anti-bodies to the virus and possible vaccines which if this works means by december this will be a memory. If this happens it will be historic, literally mind boggling. How far have we come?
To send oil through the floor, to destabilise the world economy may soon become a bigger issue.

Russia and Saudi in trouble? Oil economies shot, climate change radically effected by close down, showing what can be done. It is going to be a rocky road. A worse recession than the great depression. It is difficult to imagine what we will be able to do, but maybe a new consensus will arise, I hope not a new war between national identities, but that is what resolved the depression of 1930.
We need prayer for calm resolution, and not extreme victimisation and picking on scape goats.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that the Navy ship hospitals which were rushed to New York and Los Angeles by Trump remained practically unused? Did you know that the army field hospital in Washington state was disbanded because it did not see a single patient?

And wicked witch Whitmer did the same thing with the hospital available for people in her state.

Governor Whitmer Sent COVID-19 Patients Across the State to ‘Regional Hubs’ to Spread the Virus — But Kept Patients Out of 1,000 Bed TCF Center in Detroit

Indeed 14 emergency field hospitals around the USA were practically empty!
Governor Whitmer Sent COVID-19 Patients Across the State to 'Regional Hubs' to Spread the Virus -- But Kept Patients Out of 1,000 Bed TCF Center in Detroit
Yeah I did

I also saw where the doctors would chose who lived or died. I am seen videos of a fireman who was in great shape who after 5 weeks on a ventilator lost a bunch of weight and will have lung problems the rest of his life
It’s not about you my friend this is killing people who have loved ones

you want to go risk your life feel free, but if people like me die because of you guys,, well you will just add to the hate people havefor the church,

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I watched that Italian woman give that powerful appeal. I think it was u who linked the video...

The thing is that there is so much detail, so many facts and different data that u can't explain it all at once.
We as humans can't absorb so much info at once. It's taken a long time for me to learn this stuff and im still learning new stuff.

So i think we have to just try to present one thing at a time to these people. First to show that people are taking advantage of this

For example, here im trying to show that their suppressing experts who disagree.
It should cause an objective person to ask why and start thinking critically

On another thread Iv put up proof that Gates hasn't been donating money. He says that he turned $10 billion into $200 billion with vaccines
And iv provided proof that they have inflated the death numbers; Birx said it and the CDC has it on their web page
I also presented the clip of Gates talking about lowering the population with vaccines to see what he'd say.
Even that is a lot of astonishing new facts to process. I probably strayed a bit by insinuating that it may have been deliberate.
If u start with that people will often blow u away

If a person rejects such facts like the censoring, the incorrect death toll and that Gates isn't a philanthropist then u know to give up trying.
Their stuck in the swamp, entrenched in their fox hole

There is a problem, the spokes people are as much a victim of the stats as everyone.
And to justify massive action you need to project massive numbers. But coffins in grave yards, intensive care units over run, whole hospitals closed to anything but Covid cases is not invented, it is fact. And the peak has now passed in many countries.
My daughter is now back to her normal job as a physio, because the cases can now be coped with after 9 weeks of lock down.

But 300+ are still dying daily. A school full of people every two days. Isolation has worked, containment. But we are still learning, still finding out what is the threat, how big, how bad. In two months we will probably know how many have had the illness about, and how many died, so how dangerous it all is. Science is leading the way, and discovering facts, which drives action.
God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This video shows what happened in the hospitals in the UK, which demonstrates the peak of the problem, which took the medics by surprise.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is a problem, the spokes people are as much a victim of the stats as everyone.
And to justify massive action you need to project massive numbers. But coffins in grave yards, intensive care units over run, whole hospitals closed to anything but Covid cases is not invented, it is fact. And the peak has now passed in many countries.
My daughter is now back to her normal job as a physio, because the cases can now be coped with after 9 weeks of lock down.

But 300+ are still dying daily. A school full of people every two days. Isolation has worked, containment. But we are still learning, still finding out what is the threat, how big, how bad. In two months we will probably know how many have had the illness about, and how many died, so how dangerous it all is. Science is leading the way, and discovering facts, which drives action.
God bless you

Ok but u didn't address my concern about scientists and doctors being censored for having nuanced opinions. So i'll ask again
Do u think there should be an open discussion about this or do u prefer experts to be suppressed and censored?

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What r u talking about...
I'm saying that this flu is being taken advantage of and that medical experts should be discussing the best course of action.

Just like when a doctor diagnoses someone they should get a second opinion. But experts that have varying opinions on covid are being silenced.

And do u think we should trust people like Bill Gates who has vested interests in vaccines and isn't a scientist or doctor?
Everyone is doing the absolute best that they can. There is a sincere and concerted effort all over the world to suppress, impede or eradicate this virus. There is not a single person that has any influence in the decisions being made on how to deal with this pandemic, who has selfish, ulterior or nefarious intentions. Like I said, so much is at stake from all ends of the spectrum, that it would require a majority of evil doers to get away with this scheme or conspiracy that you're alleging.
People make bad or incorrect decisions, it happens every day, especially under such stressful and unknown conditions. You are so naive that you think just because we haven't handled this in the most ideal fashion, that someone is up to something for the worse.
I would like to see you take charge on this, and see all the accusations made against you.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Everyone is doing the absolute best that they can. There is a sincere and concerted effort all over the world to suppress, impede or eradicate this virus. There is not a single person that has any influence in the decisions being made on how to deal with this pandemic, who has selfish, ulterior or nefarious intentions. Like I said, so much is at stake from all ends of the spectrum, that it would require a majority of evil doers to get away with this scheme or conspiracy that you're alleging.
People make bad or incorrect decisions, it happens every day, especially under such stressful and unknown conditions. You are so naive that you think just because we haven't handled this in the most ideal fashion, that someone is up to something for the worse.

Ok but u didn't address my concern about scientists and doctors being censored for having nuanced opinions.
I'll simplify the question so that it can be answered with a simple yes or no, otherwise we're just getting off track

Do u acknowledge that there are differing expert opinions?
Do u acknowledge that such experts are being taken off online platforms?

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok but u didn't address my concern about scientists and doctors being censored for having nuanced opinions.
I'll simplify the question so that it can be answered with a simple yes or no, otherwise we're just getting off track

Do u acknowledge that there are differing expert opinions?
Do u acknowledge that such experts are being taken off online platforms?
#1. Of course, as with any type of controversy there will be differing opinions, some viable, others not.

#2. And here is the problem. How in the world would I be privy as to what information or peoples, are being suppressed?
Which source should I trust for their journalism and opinions, especially those who are claiming conspiracy (much harder to prove)?
You clearly do not know!
This is why you think that we're getting off topic, because you don't understand the points. You can't prove your allegations, but you think that you've justified them by creating (speculating) an MO on the parts of the evil-doers. That's why I have to point you to the more fundamental aspects of the argument...

How in the world are you aware of this perceived injustice and detriment, whereas the people running the nations are not?
How is that you have the right answers to solve the problems, but the leaders of the world prefer to hearken to the bad advice?
You're not making sense, and refuse to put yourself in their position.

You conspiracy theorists think that you're clever, because you think that you've managed to discern loop-holes and define a modus operandi , to all the activities of the government agencies around the world.
But yet, you've failed to see the glaring obvious, how in the world, with all the moving parts required, are they able to pull this off?

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@DNB what are you talking about?
Where did i say i had the right answers?
What allegations have I made?

Ur just making up stuff by the sounds of it. Show me these allegations u claim that i made to u
Please read our conversation cos u might have the wrong person

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@DNB Ur making all these claims that i said this and that...
I didn't say any of it mate nor have i tried to change the subject.

U called someones views "perverted" which means something sexual so i said that was wrong.
I said that some of his views come from professionals
I corrected u when u said no one is benefiting from this
Then i tried to focus on the expert opinions

All this other stuff ur claiming of me has come from your imagination

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@DNB actually just reading your posts now and realizing that ur not a reasonable person
U attack peoples character when they disagree with you yet u are totally unaware of the censorship of experts that is taking place.
I don't see any understanding coming from this discussion
God Bless

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@DNB actually just reading your posts now and realizing that ur not a reasonable person
U attack peoples character when they disagree with you yet u are totally unaware of the censorship of experts that is taking place.
I don't see any understanding coming from this discussion
God Bless
It seems that the over-arching point that I'm trying to make is simply, that we are in difficult times, that no one anticipated, that no one wants, and that defies the capabilities of even the most astute leader.
There are lethal implications on both sides of the issue, death if we disregard isolation tactics, and death if we do.
I do not appreciate people criticizing anyone, or making spurious accusations of conspiracy and wickedness, not at this time.
I've agreed to your individual points, but not to your speculative and egregious conclusions. I think that they are one-sided, and therefore frivolous, inappropriate and subversive. This is why my language is harsh towards you.

...perverted does not by necessity mean sexual, it means deviant and distorted.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This guy DNB has been attacking me personally since day one. I don't bother responding to such stupidity.

Reactions: Cristo Rei