Co- Redemptrix

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Already? There is no time in Heaven. All Christians are kneeling with her at the throne, right now.
2. Mary was the first Christian and the new Eve - she represents Christ’s Church (us) who are wed to Christ the King. Sounds like a Queen to me

"new eve". And where is the scripture backing that up? As far as scripture is concerned, the church is defined as the body of believers for Christ. It has nothing to do with Mary. The only thing Mary represents is the woman who would give birth to the seed that shall bruise the head of the serpent.

(Ephesians 1:22-23) "And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, {23} Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all."

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which one the ones that claim to be or teh real ones who belong to Him.

The only queen of heaven teh bible speaks of is not Mary but another idol of men, heaven has no queen we are all equal,

Jer 44:18 But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.
Jer 44:19 And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?

Rev_19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

and she is no different than any of us.

Nope, no "queen of heaven" mentioned in that verse either. You would think the "queen" would have her own throne or something, but I guess not..............:rolleyes:..

Reactions: mjrhealth

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"new eve". And where is the scripture backing that up? As far as scripture is concerned, the church is defined as the body of believers for Christ. It has nothing to do with Mary. The only thing Mary represents is the woman who would give birth to the seed that shall bruise the head of the serpent.

So Mary was not a true believer?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, no "queen of heaven" mentioned in that verse either. You would think the "queen" would have her own throne or something, but I guess not..............:rolleyes:..

Really? Well, if you have to be that literal where is the wedding dress for the church Jesus is marrying?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For God it is all about His plane to redeem men back to Himself His way through His son Jesus, but mankind has made it all about men.,

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Mary was not a true believer?

Not at all what I said, I'm asking you to provide the scripture mentioning Mary as the "new eve". What importance does Eve have in the narrative of our salvation? As Paul stated, the woman is the image of man, who henceforth is the image of God. Eve was made from Adam, for Adam, not the other way around. This is why Eve isn't anymore important than Mary or any other woman in the narrative. This is solely about the first Adam and the last Adam, because it is through the last Adam that all can be saved.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all what I said, I'm asking you to provide the scripture mentioning Mary as the "new eve". What importance does Eve have in the narrative of our salvation? As Paul stated, the woman is the image of man, who henceforth is the image of God. Eve was made from Adam, for Adam, not the other way around. This is why Eve isn't anymore important than Mary or any other woman in the narrative. This is solely about the first Adam and the last Adam, because it is through the last Adam that all can be saved.

Mary was first described by Justin martyr as the ‘new eve’ 150 AD. It is a term used to emphasis Mary turning towards God rather than away from Him, like her mother, Eve. Eve is the mother of Fallen Humanity and Mary , the mother of redeemed. The comparisons go on and on.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary was first described by Justin martyr as the ‘new eve’ 150 AD. It is a term used to emphasis Mary turning towards God rather than away from Him, like her mother, Eve. Eve is the mother of Fallen Humanity and Mary , the mother of redeemed. The comparisons go on and on.

So Mary being the mother of the redeemed is another idea concocted entirely from the mind of some guy named Justin. Got it. I'd rather take Gods word for it that describes Mary being the mother of Jesus and his half siblings only.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As I said justification of mens doctrines and an excuse to worship idols, We have but one father God, and there are no male nor female in the spirit so we have no mother but our earthy one.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Mary being the mother of the redeemed is another idea concocted entirely from the mind of some guy named Justin. Got it. I'd rather take Gods word for it that describes Mary being the mother of Jesus and his half siblings only.

So you would rather place your authority in a Book compiled hundreds of years later by guys like Justin ? Ok, your call

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you would rather place your authority in a Book compiled hundreds of years later by guys like Justin ? Ok, your call
And all you are doing is teh same thing placing your authority in men, doesnt matter teh book.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And all you are doing is teh same thing placing your authority in men, doesnt matter teh book.

My faith is in God who uses men to spread His word through the Bible, and the Church. You have decided one source is different than the other because men in the Reformation told you to.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My faith is in God who uses men to spread His word through the Bible, and the Church. You have decided one source is different than the other because men in the Reformation told you to.
Jesus is teh source of truth for those who seek it, its there in your bible.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And there’s that hole in the bucket, once again.....
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Hasnt changed, men prefer there doctrines and religions to Jesus.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Hasnt changed, men prefer there doctrines and religions to Jesus.

There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza,
There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, a hole.

Then mend it, dear Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry,
Then mend it, dear Henry, dear Henry, mend it.

With what shall I mend it, dear Liza, dear Liza?
With what shall I mend it, dear Liza, with what?

With a straw, dear Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry,
With a straw, dear Henry, dear Henry, with a straw.

The straw is too long, dear Liza, dear Liza,
The straw is too long, dear Liza, too long,

Then cut it, dear Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry,
Then cut it, dear Henry, dear Henry, cut it.

With what shall I cut it, dear Liza, dear Liza?
With what shall I cut it, dear Liza, with what?

With a knife, dear Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry,
With a knife, dear Henry, dear Henry, with an knife.

The knife is too dull, dear Liza, dear Liza,
The knife is too dull, dear Liza, too dull.

Then sharpen it, dear Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry
Then sharpen it, dear Henry, dear Henry, sharpen it.

On what shall I sharpen it, dear Liza, dear Liza?
On what shall I sharpen it, dear Liza, on what?

On a stone, dear Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry,
On a stone, dear Henry, dear Henry, a stone.

The stone is too dry, dear Liza, dear Liza,
The stone is too dry, dear Liza, too dry.

Well wet it, dear Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry,
Well wet it, dear Henry, dear Henry, wet it.

With what shall I wet it, dear Liza, dear Liza?
With what shall I wet it, dear Liza, with what?

Try water, dear Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry,
Try water, dear Henry, dear Henry, water.

In what shall I fetch it, dear Liza, dear Liza?
In what shall I fetch it, dear Liza, in what?

In a bucket, dear Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry,
In a bucket, dear Henry, dear Henry, a bucket.

There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza,
There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, a hole.

Use your head, then! dear Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry,
Use your head, then! dear Henry, dear Henry, use your head!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh so the truth is not wanted here either. Jesus has no holes, nothing to be plugged unlike mens religions. Loved that song as a kid.

What what that I wrote to @GodsGrace , its usually the religious that get offended buy the truth, it has not changed since Jesus walked this earth

Last edited:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh so the truth is not wanted here either. Jesus has no holes, nothing to be plugged unlike mens religions. Loved that song as a kid.

I am referring to your reasoning, friend. Not God

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so Jesus was sin from His mother's womb just like everyone else - blessed is the fruit of thy womb/Jesus = a bad tree cannot bring forth good fruit imho - twinc

No, Jesus had no sin.

Stranger