Coffee may reduce risk of covid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coffee, Veggies May Lower Your Odds for COVID

The team found that nutrition might confer a modest degree of protection.

For example, consuming one or more cups of coffee a day was associated with a 10% decrease in risk of COVID-19 when compared to consuming less than one cup daily. Consuming at least two-thirds of a serving of cooked or raw vegetables daily (excluding potatoes) was also linked with reduced risk.

However, even eating less than half a serving of processed meat daily — think hot dogs and deli meat — was associated with higher risk. Like coffee, being breastfed as an infant was associated with a 10% reduced risk.

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coffee, Veggies May Lower Your Odds for COVID

For example, consuming one or more cups of coffee a day was associated with a 10% decrease in risk of COVID-19 when compared to consuming less than one cup daily. Consuming at least two-thirds of a serving of cooked or raw vegetables daily (excluding potatoes) was also linked with reduced risk.

However, even eating less than half a serving of processed meat daily — think hot dogs and deli meat — was associated with higher risk. Like coffee, being breastfed as an infant was associated with a 10% reduced risk.
Now I know why I never got covid!!! (jk) That's interesting though, seems quite varied kinds of diet like some good and some not that good (though coffee's one of those that seems to go one way one day and then the other the next).
5:47 am
East Coast
---
Having my morning coffee..
---
I drink..3 cups a day.
I do one a day when I work and usually fit in two when I'm off work. Can't drink it on an empty stomach. Used to when I was younger, would drink probably like 3 a day as well. Then I got old. Well, older at least and it tears my stomach up when I don't have anything to eat with it : ( Though really, I'm more a fan of the cream and sugar that's in the coffee...

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Maintaining good health through proper nutrition ensures a healthy immune system. And natural immunity fights viruses and bacteria (which the powers that be falsely denied because they wanted everyone to take the harmful and dangerous jab).

There's nothin wrong with coffee, or butter, or salt, or sugar, if consumed in moderate quantities. Fruits, vegetable, milk, meat, fish, eggs, etc. are all necessary components of a balanced diet. So "a modest degree of protection" is ANOTHER LIE. An excellent degree of protection, when coupled with proper work habits, exercise, and sleep.

The "experts" love to feed us baloney, as we saw through two years of COVID tyranny and nonsense.