Coincidences? Or Time to WATCH be READY for the Day and Hour Is Near

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well now prove the 7th trump is the last trump biblically.

The 7th is the last of any trumpets. There is no 8th trump.

No the church is not promised to suffer the persecution of the Great Trib.

I already proved it is.

Sorry, but Rev. 11 and 13 are tribulation saints- not the church.

They are the church.

REv. 12 is Israel!

No, Rev 12 is a chapter in the book.

Thessalonians promises we will be delivered from the wrath to come and that is the tribulation.

It promises no such thing. In the OD, Christ also described the church being persecuted and killed which matches what Rev tells us.

Reactions: David in NJ

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already proved it is.
No, you merely pointed to the word saint and assumed it was the church. that is assumption and not proof.
The 7th is the last of any trumpets. There is no 8th trump.
But never called the last trump. Why make up a last trump when Paul who had no clues of the seven trumpets knew intimately of a "last trump" called in Hebrew "tekiah gedola" and blown every year.
They are the church.
No the church is long gone! As Paul declared in Thessalonians

No, Rev 12 is a chapter in the book.
Acting moronic is unbecoming of you. If you do not understand what I said, it is time to end this, you have not the intellectual capacity to understand the deep things of Scripture.
It promises no such thing. In the OD, Christ also described the church being persecuted and killed which matches what Rev tells us.

.And now you have to read the OD closer and learn that the persecution was directed at the Apostles specifically. And the church has suffered horrendous persecution since its birth at Pentecost. And yes Paul declares we are to be delivered from THE wrath to come. that is not hell nor the general tribulation we as believers must endure in the world

Reactions: The Light

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you merely pointed to the word saint and assumed it was the church. that is assumption and not proof.

The saints are members of the church. They aren't atheists.

But never called the last trump. Why make up a last trump when Paul who had no clues of the seven trumpets knew intimately of a "last trump" called in Hebrew "tekiah gedola" and blown every year.

That isn't from Christianity. The 7th trump of only 7 trumps is the last one and is teh last one mentioned in Rev. You are speaking about a false last trump, not found in NT prophecy.

No the church is long gone! As Paul declared in Thessalonians
No.

Acting moronic is unbecoming of you. If you do not understand what I said, it is time to end this, you have not the intellectual capacity to understand the deep things of Scripture.

YOU have not the intellectual capacity to understand the deep things of Scripture.

.And now you have to read the OD closer and learn that the persecution was directed at the Apostles specifically.

Wrong. The OD is about the endtimes when the GT happens.

And yes Paul declares we are to be delivered from THE wrath to come.

The church is not delivered from the wrath of satan.

• Haha

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I know I won't be as the rapture happens before the seventh seal is broken. and it is not the Lambs Book of life. You have not provided the needed biblical evidence to equate the seven sealed scroll of Rev. 6 and the Lambs Book of Life in Rev. 21.

Teh scroll of Rev. 6 unveils death and destruction while the lambs book of life only describes who may or may not enter the new Jerusalem. totally unequal contents.
Yes I did.

It is chapter 5. Only the Lamb is worthy to open the Lamb's book of life.

You have yet to address Revelation 5.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the OD, the church was promised tribulation, and it started with Stephen being stoned and many martyred even before 70AD. The last 1993 years has been great tribulation for the vast majority of the church. Not all have had the comfy lifestyle of America post World War 2.

Many today are martyred for claiming to be redeemed by the blood of Jesus. It goes against many world religions, and even atheism.

But the GT is about Jacob, the physical descendants of the 12 tribes scattered over the earth. The sheep and goats judgment in Matthew 25 is after the Second Coming and subsequently the rapture. It is about Israel, not the church, and happens during the first 6 Trumpets. Then there are 7 Thunders before the 7th Trumpet sounds. The church is removed at the 6th Seal. The sheep are removed and protected during the Trumpets. The wheat harvest in Matthew 13 happens later during the 7 Thunders. Jesus and the angels are already on the earth during the Trumpets and Thunders.

Trumpets have always been the means of calling Israel to assembly. The church is sealed in the Lamb's book of life. The 144k, the sheep, and the wheat are your remnants living on earth during the Millennium, chosen directly by Jesus during the GT. Not survivors of Armageddon. Armageddon is the removal of only those with the mark, the only humans left, as the rest were beheaded. Only the 2 witnesses were left, and they were not beheaded.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only in between Pentecost and the Rapture. Before and after this, they are saints, just not members of the church/body of Christ / bride of Christ.
That isn't from Christianity. The 7th trump of only 7 trumps is the last one and is teh last one mentioned in Rev. You are speaking about a false last trump, not found in NT prophecy.

And you have Paul prophesying about the last trump before John was even given the Revelation of the 7 trumps! That is silly. But every feast of Israel has it corresponding fulfillment in either Jesus, the church or the millenial kingdom. Nearly all believing scholars believe the feast of trumpets is representative of the rapture. Now the feast is broken down this way:

It is a feast where 100 trumpets blasts are sounded.

1. one set of 90 trumpet blasts
2. 3 sets of three staccato blasts
3. One long loud trumpet blast called the Tekiah Gedolah= great trump or LAST TRUMP.

Now Paul would not have known about JOhns seven trumpets as the prophesy was given over 40 years later. But he certainly would have known about the last trump fo the feast of trumps.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I did.

It is chapter 5. Only the Lamb is worthy to open the Lamb's book of life.

You have yet to address Revelation 5.
Rev. 5 is not teh Lambs book of Life- you are taking from Chapter 21 and forcing it wrongly into chapter 5:

Revelation 21:27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

You have not even begun to provide even a whiff of evidence that the Scroll of chapter 5 is the lambs book of chapter 21

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 5 is not teh Lambs book of Life- you are taking from Chapter 21 and forcing it wrongly into chapter 5:

Revelation 21:27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

You have not even begun to provide even a whiff of evidence that the Scroll of chapter 5 is the lambs book of chapter 21
Well since the Lamb was the Atonement sacrifice, I doubt any one else is going to claim the book of life as their own.

Without the Lamb there would not be a book of names of life, and no redemption at all.

I guess all the Lamb did and represents is not enough to define we are in the Lamb's book of life, and that is not enough of a clue or hint for you.

It is a book in the hand of the one sitting on the throne, the same book still open a thousand years later after being unsealed by the Lamb.

It is not a scroll in the hands of God, any more than scrolls opened a thousand years later.

Either they are all scrolls or all books. Your pick.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only in between Pentecost and the Rapture.

No, always.

And you have Paul prophesying about the last trump before John was even given the Revelation of the 7 trumps! That is silly.

So? Do you not understand what prophecy actually is? Did you know Jesus gave prophecies before Paul and John did? Isn't that so silly of him?

Now Paul would not have known about JOhns seven trumpets as the prophesy was given over 40 years later. But he certainly would have known about the last trump fo the feast of trumps.

Paul knew of the endtimes trumps and spoke of the same last one John was shown. Don't you know prophecy of an event can be given to more than one person? and years apart?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well since the Lamb was the Atonement sacrifice, I doubt any one else is going to claim the book of life as their own.

Without the Lamb there would not be a book of names of life, and no redemption at all.

I guess all the Lamb did and represents is not enough to define we are in the Lamb's book of life, and that is not enough of a clue or hint for you.

It is a book in the hand of the one sitting on the throne, the same book still open a thousand years later after being unsealed by the Lamb.

It is not a scroll in the hands of God, any more than scrolls opened a thousand years later.

Either they are all scrolls or all books. Your pick.
Now you are like a bowl of spagetti! allover the place. Nothing you wrote shows support for your hypothesis that the book of Rev. 5 is the Lambs book of Life.

You are throwing all sorts of misinformation in relation to the issue to do something I have no clue what you are trying to do.

Let me ask again- show with biblical evidence that all your ramblings are true and that teh book in Rev. 5 that unseals teh four horsemen and the wrath and the trumpets and vials is the Lambs book of life.

show that the lambs book of life contains all those judgments.

Also you seem to not know that there are two books of life.

1. The book of life where every living is recorded.
The Lambs Book which only the body of christ are recorded.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, always.
Well show that from Scripture. Especially in light of this statement from Jesus:

Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Jesus did ot say have been building , or , will keep building, but said I will build- future tense.
So? Do you not understand what prophecy actually is? Did you know Jesus gave prophecies before Paul and John did? Isn't that so silly of him?
YOu really wish to equate God the Son with Paul and John? the omniscient Son versus finite mortal men????
Paul knew of the endtimes trumps and spoke of the same last one John was shown. Don't you know prophecy of an event can be given to more than one person? and years apart?
Yes and they usually are near identical about a particular person or place or evewnt.

Now simply show that Paul knew of the 7 trumpets and was speaking of them instead of teh Feast of Trumps which is symbolic of the rapture with its "LAST TRUMP".

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No.

YOU have not the intellectual capacity to understand the deep things of Scripture.

Wrong. The OD is about the endtimes when the GT happens.

The church is not delivered from the wrath of satan.
Thank you for this - made my day..........lol

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, always.

Have you ever noticed this as to where it is placed? = Rev 16:15

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Yes" it teaches the Church will be present on earth to be witness of the nation's gathered together at Armageddon

Revelation 16:15-16KJV
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Similar statements appear in various places such as Rev 22:7

Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you are like a bowl of spagetti! allover the place. Nothing you wrote shows support for your hypothesis that the book of Rev. 5 is the Lambs book of Life.

You are throwing all sorts of misinformation in relation to the issue to do something I have no clue what you are trying to do.

Let me ask again- show with biblical evidence that all your ramblings are true and that teh book in Rev. 5 that unseals teh four horsemen and the wrath and the trumpets and vials is the Lambs book of life.

show that the lambs book of life contains all those judgments.

Also you seem to not know that there are two books of life.

1. The book of life where every living is recorded.
The Lambs Book which only the body of christ are recorded.
The book does not unseal events. That is your misconception of the process. John shows the state of the book throughout the book of Revelation. No one could open the Lamb's book of life other than the Lamb. As the Lamb was opening each Seal, an event did occur on earth, because John was told to come and see, look towards earth, for that event.

You claim the scroll had to be unrolled or an event would not take place.

I claim that no name can be removed from the Lamb's book of life until it is opened all the way. It was sealed from before creation.

Moses talked about the same book when he wanted to blot out his own name.

How can a name be removed if the book is still Sealed?

"And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

Are you going to state God purposely did not redeem some people, but never placed their name in the book that was sealed?

"And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals."

Are you claiming that it was just the words of the events that happened? This book, you deny is the Lambs book of life, is not just the prophecy of a future. It is the names of all the redeemed. Why do you think God needs to have a book sealed that describes events. It said words were written in the book, not events.

Things on earth do start falling apart when each Seal is opened. But the words in the book are not the events themselves.

You are taking a literal book and turning it into a mere symbol of a prophetic nature.

I gave verses and examples, and yet you have not shown any thing from Scripture, but only complaining I don't have proof, and you are the one with all the insight.

Since God already knew Jesus would die on the Cross, He placed every one into this book of life and sealed it with 7 Seals before creation. No one since the beginning has been found worthy to open it.

"And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon."

Do you think this book in chapter 5 just suddenly appeared seconds before the Seals were opened? If no one could even look upon it, how did John know it was there?

"And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals."

Did John see this book in the first century. Or can John only see the book like the rest in heaven, only when it was about to be opened?

When exactly are names removed from this book since they are not found there, later on in the book of Revelation?

Now you claim there is another book with names of those redeemed, not the Lambs Book of life, which indicates people are redeemed? Is God constantly entering removing, entering the same names over and over depending on people's choices of each day?

The Lamb's book of life is not a book of Remembrance. It has been Sealed since the beginning of creation. Because no one has ever, since the beginning, even had a chance to look at it, much less open it. Moses knew about the names written down, that could be removed. Which book was he referring to?

Did you not get John's point that the book of Revelation was about unsealing this book and removing names from the book? Was it all the other events like a forest that got in the way of the actual event?

Where in Scripture does it state that God keeps future events locked up in a book? Sounds like something a human would imagine, unless you have Scripture to back up that claim. At what point does John stop talking about one book and then talks about the Book only pertaining to the Lamb? Because the narrative is only about the Lamb's book of life and who stays and who gets removed. Also, please provide Scripture that God is constantly editing the Lamb's book of life, because God did not choose to redeem the whole world, but left it up to daily decisions of sinful humans whether they wanted in or out.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think it should be in parenthesis?

Jesus came as a thief at the 6th Seal. Kind of hard to be a thief twice, no? There is a rhetorical question in chapter 6, yet God puts the answer in parenthesis in chapter 16.

Do you not notice that only those with the mark are alive in chapter 16? Did you miss the 2 witnesses have already risen and ascended prior to the 7th vial poured out in chapter 16? Did you miss seeing all those beheaded people you seem to think are still walking around on earth without a head?

"And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea."

Those still out and about on the oceans were all killed. They will not make it to Armageddon. All those with a mark are only mentioned, because they are the only ones left.

So who can escape God's judgment at the 6th Seal?

"Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame."

Certainly not those asking the question.

Where in Revelation 19 does it show a thief in the night moment, with the heavens and earth on fire and everything on earth burned up?

It seems that God Himself moved all who were left to Armageddon. Why would God do that if it was a surprise?

"And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon."

Who is the he who comes as a thief in the night. Is it God since Armageddon is His great day of battle? Do they think they are getting together on a Sunday for an afternoon picnic held by the only church remaining in the area, that you claim is left there all the way to the end, so as to host this picnic? Then surprise, the picnic was for the birds.

The invitation was sent from Satan, but all made it, because God helped gather up every last human on earth. Seems as plausible as stating that many church members endured all the way to the end by hiding away somewhere, not literally throwing a huge get together at Armageddon.

How did it work out for all those who endured until their head was severed from the body? Why do many think that even the two witnesses, representative of hundreds or thousands still on earth, count? Even those left earth prior to the battle of Armageddon.

Are there really some left whom God did not gather? Think about it. The church left in the Seals, because that was the actual Second Coming. God gathered them. God gathered 144k from Israel. God gathered the sheep. God gathered the wheat. God gathered people and removed them throughout all these judgments. Even the beheaded were gathered souls, until they were given life. Then God gathered the 2 witnesses. Then when the vials are poured out God kills all on the oceans and seas, and then gathers all the rest to Armageddon, because Revelation 19 states all of humanity is there. Now where do you place these diehards still hiding out somewhere as being gathered by God? All on God's side who do come to earth are riding on horses with Jesus. Yet all those people claiming a last minute gathering, still cannot place this gathering in Scripture itself. The two witnesses don't count. They don't leave the moment of Armageddon. They don't leave in the 6th vial.

"And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."

"And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell."

This earthquake mentioned twice was within an hour of the 2 witnesses leaving. Just because this remnant gave glory to God, does not mean they were not gathered by God to be destroyed at Armageddon. Nor was it another earthquake. The 2 witnesses endured the same 42 months that Satan sat as God. They were killed at the end of the 42 months, and lay dead for 3.5 days. The same 3 days the 7 vials are poured out. Some would say Friday, Saturday , and Sunday. Armageddon would be on Sunday between 5pm and 6pm. The one hour power trip of the 10 horns.

"And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful."

This is the battle of Armageddon. It says the battle only last for an hour. They are all dead at the end of that hour. They don't make it to the victory moment where Satan rewards them with their earthly kingdom's.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The book does not unseal events. That is your misconception of the process. John shows the state of the book throughout the book of Revelation. No one could open the Lamb's book of life other than the Lamb. As the Lamb was opening each Seal, an event did occur on earth, because John was told to come and see, look towards earth, for that event.

You claim the scroll had to be unrolled or an event would not take place.

I claim that no name can be removed from the Lamb's book of life until it is opened all the way. It was sealed from before creation.

How can a name be removed if the book is still Sealed?

"And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

Are you going to state God purposely did not redeem some people, but never placed their name in the book that was sealed?

Are you claiming that it was just the words of the events that happened? This book, you deny is the Lambs book of life, is not just the prophecy of a future. It is the names of all the redeemed. Why do you think God needs to have a book sealed that describes events. It said words were written in the book, not events.

Things on earth do start falling apart when each Seal is opened. But the words in the book are not the events themselves.

You are taking a literal book and turning it into a mere symbol of a prophetic nature.

I gave verses and examples, and yet you have not shown any thing from Scripture, but only complaining I don't have proof, and you are the one with all the insight.

Since God already knew Jesus would die on the Cross, He placed every one into this book of life and sealed it with 7 Seals before creation. No one since the beginning has been found worthy to open it.

"And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon."

Do you think this book in chapter 5 just suddenly appeared seconds before the Seals were opened? If no one could even look upon it, how did John know it was there?

Did John see this book in the first century. Or can John only see the book like the rest in heaven, only when it was about to be opened?

When exactly are names removed from this book since they are not found there, later on in the book of Revelation?

Now you claim there is another book with names of those redeemed, not the Lambs Book of life, which indicates people are redeemed? Is God constantly entering removing, entering the same names over and over depending on people's choices of each day?

The Lamb's book of life is not a book of Remembrance. It has been Sealed since the beginning of creation. Because no one has ever, since the beginning, even had a chance to look at it, much less open it. Moses knew about the names written down, that could be removed. Which book was he referring to?

Did you not get John's point that the book of Revelation was about unsealing this book and removing names from the book? Was it all the other events like a forest that got in the way of the actual event?

Where in Scripture does it state that God keeps future events locked up in a book? Sounds like something a human would imagine, unless you have Scripture to back up that claim. At what point does John stop talking about one book and then talks about the Book only pertaining to the Lamb? Because the narrative is only about the Lamb's book of life and who stays and who gets removed. Also, please provide Scripture that God is constantly editing the Lamb's book of life, because God did not choose to redeem the whole world, but left it up to daily decisions of sinful humans whether they wanted in or out.
Well for all this language- you did not once show where a saints name appears in the book sealed with 7 seals.

But let us look at the two books you allege are the Lambs Book of Life and show me where they are teh same based on what Scripture says and not reasoning says.

Revelation 6​

King James Version​

6 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

this is what the bible says happens when each of the seals are opened. Not one mention of saints going into New Jerusalem anywhere.

Now the one book the Bible specifically calls the Lambs Book of Life:

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

So show how these two books are one and the same baseds on Scripture.

No name can be reomved from teh Lambs Book Period!!

It is your claim and not the bible that says so.

Also you need to know there is a difference between the book of life (more correctly rendered the book of the living) and the Lambs Book of Life!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well for all this language- you did not once show where a saints name appears in the book sealed with 7 seals.

But let us look at the two books you allege are the Lambs Book of Life and show me where they are teh same based on what Scripture says and not reasoning says.

Revelation 6​

King James Version​

6 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

this is what the bible says happens when each of the seals are opened. Not one mention of saints going into New Jerusalem anywhere.

Now the one book the Bible specifically calls the Lambs Book of Life:

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

So show how these two books are one and the same baseds on Scripture.

No name can be reomved from teh Lambs Book Period!!

It is your claim and not the bible that says so.

Also you need to know there is a difference between the book of life (more correctly rendered the book of the living) and the Lambs Book of Life!
You forgot this verse:

If God redeemed all humanity, why did He purposely not seal them all in the Lamb's book of life?

Moses claims a name can be blotted out:

Exodus 32:32-33

"Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written. And the Lord said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book."

All were placed in the Lamb's book of life. Only the Lamb could open the book so names could be removed. By the time the mark is given, names have been removed.

You have not proven there are 2 books of life where the Atonement Covenant allowed for the redemption of Adam's dead corruptible flesh. When a Seal was opened, John was told to come and see an event, but only the first four. John participated in the 5th and 6th Seal as he is redeemed and named in the Lamb's book of life.

Last edited: