"come Out Of Her, My People"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

herald

Oct 2, 2006
The Apostle Paul wrote, "Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas (Peter); and I of Christ. Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?""For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?" 1 Cor 1-3."For where envying and strife is, there is confusion (as at Babel), and every EVIL work." Ja 3:16.The denominational system was never God's plan, but, man's carnal attempt to control the Gospel, with his various traditions. The Scripture refers to this Catholic/Protestant religious system, as the "Mother of harlots." Rev 17."Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world, is enmity with God? Whosoever will be the friend of the world, is the ENEMY of God." Ja 4:4.The prophets, Jesus, His disciples, and God-fearing Christians have been tortured and martyred down through the centuries. It is said, that, there were more Christian martyrs in the 20th century, than, in all other centuries combined. Even as we speak, our brethren are suffering for the faith.So, why aren't we suffering persecution in the USA? Perhaps, because, we are no longer, a serious threat to the powers of darkness. Have we forgotten, that, we are in a spiritual warfare with Satan, having eternal consequences?Christian comedy, entertaining sermons, politically-correct sermons, fund-raising from the pulpit? Milk, rather, than strong meat? When did Jesus and His disciples participate in such things? They were martyred for preaching the Gospel.Do you love Him enough to be martyred for Him?The signs of the end are upon us. It is time to surrender our various church traditions, and cleave to God's Word, alone. I have found that most error results from incomplete study of the Scripture. The entire reference for every doctrine is Genesis-Revelation.Let us imitate the Bereans: "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the Word with all readiness of mind, searching the Scriptures, daily, whether those things were so." Acts 17:11.The Greek word for church is "ekklesia," which, is defined as "called-out ones." The Lord has, always, had a remnant people."And I heard another Voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities." Rev 18:4,5.Do you hear His Voice?Jesus said, "My sheep hear my Voice and I know them and they follow me." John 10:27.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
amen herald. eloquently said.
smile.gif
Love, hitomi

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I agree with that, Light (Yahshua) and Darkness (Satan) never mix. At the same time, God only know their hearts, so we can't judge them.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.