Complete Healing For Mind And Body

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:15,

When Jesus started his ministry he was under a dictatorship. There were slaves, there were things happening in the world Jesus lived in that he never mentioned. I always found that strange that he would not mention all of the crookedness that went on around him. It dawned on me one day, Jesus didn't come to change the world! He came to change men, humans (my word). That does not mean we should not change what we feel lead to, but being consumed by a task will cause you to be weary. It's like to much study or to much anything will cause you to be weary. So those that feel lead to do say; protesting and speaking out on situations, I say more power to you if that is what you feel lead to do, but don't think everyone else should protest also. I don't expect you to do what I do, don't expect everyone else to do what you are doing. I appreciate what you do it is necessary for those to speak against those that contest Christianity, there is a lot of that going on in our world today.

So what the 15 verse of Philippians is telling us is the problem is in our thinking, again a mind issue. Because Jesus lived in a world that did not need to change for him to live in it, we can live in the world without changing it to fit me and my thinking. How do we overcome and be of good cheer and be all Jesus said we are, how can that happen now? By the overcomer in us, Jesus who overcame the is in the believer now to overcome the world. "Greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world."

I can't get away from the fact that the fullness of Paul's gospel preached has in it the ability to heal mind issues. We witness severe mental problems in our world, it is the gospel that is needed. We see the homeless, most caused by mental problems, the true gospel is needed to heal the broken. There is no end to the ailling world, it will be soul sick until they day it dies. But we reach who we can when we can, it is the gospel of Grace Paul's message of soul deliverance that will heal the oppression, and the depressed. How does that work? By hearing the gospel and the individual making up their mind. You still have to choose this mind, you ask for this mind, you get the mind by allowing that mind Jesus had to be your mind. This mind will not be yours unless you want it. If you want it , you study the person that has the mind (Christ in you), you wait on the mind, but you "let this mind be in you that was also in Christ Jesus." You have to acknowledge the mind as yours, you take the mind of Christ to be your mind, you will grow into the mind, just let it in to your understanding.

That seems like a lot, it is alot to do but we have the mind of Christ available to us, think about that, "the mind of Christ." That is what heals the soul, "the mind of Christ," that heals the sickness we see everyday. Now you know why you should "train a child in the way they should go." It never leaves them and it will be the only hope for their soul sickness.

Reactions: amadeus