Complete unconditional immunity for police officers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just knew that marshall law would develop!
Years ago ...somewhere around 2012, I saw an interview on YT of an Oklahoma police officer who was warning people of things he had become aware of in meetings. He said there were plans to militarize the police force (nationwide). And he also said they were talking (back then) about an anti-God vaccine ...he said it was a vaccine that would affect the part of the brain where you feel faith, hope, etc. Basically, it would numb people down and make them compliant. He said there would be martial law, and checkpoints to make sure people had proof of vaccination. If they had no proof, they wouldn't be allowed to travel (in vehicles, on the highways).

It was enough to make him retire from the police force. I've searched and searched for that video and it's taken down. These things may be laughed at and written off as if they're nothing, but that's the order of the day ....complacency. But we know what scripture says and what the beast system will move society toward. It has to start somewhere. This is just the beginning.

I'm not dealing with Trump worshipers ... I've blocked all I can block ...except those on staff.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just knew that marshall law would develop!
and just watch . certain things that pertain to sie order . Yeah i said sie order
neither side does eliminate when it comes to power .
Rather both sides keep certain orders in place .
and what one side orders in the other side deeply is concerned about
YET when their side attains the power and KEEPS the same thing in place
That side just embraces it . In other words , the man whose trust is in men , IS GOING ALONG for the train ride of deception .
DONT THINK GOD wont and dont allow this either . HE DO allow it .
YOU SEE GOD does want our complete and total trust , IN HIM , NOT MAN , BUT HIM .
and if the prophet or man be deceived , I THE LORD have deceived that man . GOD ALLOWED IT .
I will answer the man according to the IDOLS OF HIS HEART .
BOTH SIDES GETTING DUPED . BIG TIME TOO .
My hope aint in the politcis of men , of either side . MY HOPE and TRUST BE IN GOD ALONE .
And sure that DOES MEAN i wont be loved by this world , by either side whose hope is in men .
SURE it means persecutions and tribulations i will face in this life .
BUT be that as it is , THIS lamb has something the world and the wordly does not have .
While the world and wordly certainly do have much more earthen riches in this life
and it sure can seem they have far less troubles and much more the easire life
THEY LACK SOMETHING .
OR , should i say SOMEONE . and not just some , BUT THE ONE .
YOU SEE , by grace through reading that dust covered bible , dust covered in most houses that is ,
This lamb had its mind transformed FROM and not rather conformed TOO
the world and its ways of thinking .
Though in this life and in this world folks like me seem to have so little
as to what the EARTH counts gain . And though in this life i am certain greater persecutions are coming
for and against folks like me . EVEN IN DEATH I WIN , FOR JESUS HAS ALREADY WON .
THIS lamb has the free gift of the greatest treasure and riches known to man and that BY GRACE ALONE .
I GOT THE LORD . whatever this world gonna do to me its just gonnna do
and no man can , no matter how he promises , GIVE ME the abundante life of great riches which has already been given me
NOR CAN THEY STRIP THAT FROM ME . YOU cant take CHRIST from a lamb . HE ALONE is all i need , do need
and shall need , no matter what loss cometh against me . Cause while it has been allowed by GOD
for lambs to suffer at the hands of men and lose even all in this life . The sheep of his pasture
WILL NEVER LOSE the GREATEST RICHES that no rich on earth could ever hold even a candel to THAT BRIGHT TEN TRILLION FOLD of light
IT HAS . FOR it has THE LORD and thus , WELL IT HAS ALL IT NEEEDS OR EVER WILL NEED and ETERNAL LIFE
and paradise awaits that one . THIS LIFE is but a fleeting flicker of the batting of an eye lash in time
BUT ETERNAL LIFE has no measure . IT has no end . AND THAT is where this lambs hope is in and THE AUTHOR of said place
MY HOPE BE IN WHO IS JESUS CHRIST , mark my next words ...............................................govts of men will kill such . FOR they know that one wont be converted
but rather having no fear of men it will speak truth . OH THEY COMING for folks like me . for true lambs they will surely
be coming and not much ,longer do we have .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe that the law enforcement system in the United States is in a healthy place? Are there abuses and crimes perpetrated by badge-wearing men and women that go without punishment? How do you feel about this issue? Should police officers be granted 100% complete immunity so that they can never be held accountable for their crimes and injustices?
Should police officers who are sentenced to time in prison for crimes they didn't commit be allowed?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They can keep the false hope covid shot too as well as all false hopes men do offer and give . THE PRICE WILL BE PAID
by those whose trust and hope be in men . AND we aint seen nothing yet as to what is soon to come against the true lambs
but no matter what they are allowed to do against us , GOD always works to the good of those who love him .
The hour of our betrayal , and i mean WORLD WIDE we are one world betrayal , IS AT THE DOOR . no fear of man
no fear to suffer loss , no fear of death . JUST HOPE IN CHRIST as we await the new heavens and the new earth .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should police officers who are sentenced to time in prison for crimes they didn't commit be allowed?

NO . but soon enough the one crime will be , TO any and to all who conformed not to the lie , THAT BOTH SIDES did buy .
Folks got no idea what is coming . nor do they that both sides are in on the big GAME and are being used
by the dark one to attain sie agenda of sie order and fast build in the beast system .
WE GETTING DUPED ZIGGY . PULL OUT . what i say to one i say to all , BOTH SIDES HAVE GOT TO ABANDON
their hope of men and of politcis . GREAT persecutoins lay ahead for us . And no man gonna save us
Rather HE GONNA DECIEVE US . watch out . its everywhere now ziggy . as i am sure you are beginning to really see that .
ITS GONNA GET ONLY WORSE in this world . The falling away is only gonna get worse
Our duty is , preach JESUS and all things HE did teach , all holy inspired doctrine . MANY are not gonna make it ziggy .
AND no matter how much this breaks my heart to know that , IT WONT change it .
MANY AINT GONNA MAKE IT . AND though GOD DESIRED not their death
DIE THEY WILL IN THE SECOND death . CAUSE GOD CANNOT , WILL NOT , DENY HIS OWN RIGIHTEOUS JUDGMENT .
HIS WRATH IS COMING ZIGGY . BUT mark my words well , HE DID GIVE US THE WAY OUT , FOR GOD IS LOVE
ONLY most rather would have the devils version of love that accepts all paths and even sins . MANY AINT GONNA MAKE IT ZIGGY.
but always remember , and remember always , THE FAULT lies not on GOD , BUT ON THEM . GOD DID
YES i said GOD DID all that was necessary for us to NOT PERISH under HIS RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT OF WRATH
cause HE LOVED THE WORLD . ONLY MANY WOULD NOT . TIME the church got back to the REAL GOSPEL
that DO SAVE and far from this inclusive pile of dung doo doo crap love so many now embrace , CAUSE THAT PILE wont save SQUAT .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a lot of history regarding qualified immunity.
Originally there was none and as time went by it was added.
I hate to say it but it's political.
Depending on the Majority of the Supreme Court, the House, or the Senate, determines what bill will come up on the floor to either keep it the way it is, amend it, or abolish it all together.

I do not agree with 100% qualified immunity. There has to be a point where true justice is served on both sides.

If a police officer is using unusual and beyond the law tactics, they should be held accountable.
On the other hand, if a police officer is withint the law and the plaintiff wants (revenge) , then the officer should be entitled to protection under the law.

Justice should work both ways, but in many times it don't.
And only We the People can fix it.

Hugs

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Depending on the Majority of the Supreme Court, the House, or the Senate, determines what bill will come up on the floor to either keep it the way it is, amend it, or abolish it all together.

I do not agree with 100% qualified immunity. There has to be a point where true justice is served on both sides.

If a police officer is using unusual and beyond the law tactics, they should be held accountable.
On the other hand, if a police officer is withint the law and the plaintiff wants (revenge) , then the officer should be entitled to protection under the law.

Hugs

just remember it will be the ruling govts of men that determine the so called defintion of qualified immunity .
I got a bad feeling about all of this . We have had laws in place for years that orginally did good
WHY the sudden push for this ziggy . WHY NOW . We are being decieved .
The enemy is behind this . And both sides are gonna groan under what cometh out of all of this .
WHO brought up prolonged dentetion ziggy . OBAMA DID . BUT WHO LEFT IT IN PLACE . TRUMP DID
THEY WORKING TOGETHER ZIGGY . IF THEY REALLY CARED ABOUT US
then why does EITHER SIDE leave certain things IN PLACE . ITS A SHAM ZIGGY . THIS IS NOT ABOUT US
ITS ABOUT THEM ZIGGY . THE COOPERTAIONS RUN this world , the elites RUN IT
and both sides DO THEIR BIDDING . ITS a trap ziggy . BUT we cannot stop it . IT WILL COME
what we can do IS STOP HAVING ANY HOPE and thus NOT BEING DECIEVED BY MEN .
We can START putting ALL OUR HOPE IN GOD ALONE WHO IS GONNA GIVE US ALL WE NEED .
I am deeply worried for so many ziggy . DEEPLY . WE must return as small children
back to the bible and get it engrained in us .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hugs

A reprobate generation will never know or understand TRUE JUSTICE . they know and only under stand
the justice that justifies them and condemns those they oppose .
SIE SOLUTOIN of the dark one , WILL UNIFY THEM as one . THIS TOO IS ON THE RISE .
A reprobate generation waxes worse and worse . as does its laws and measures of what it calleth good and what it calleth evil .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just remember it will be the ruling govts of men that determine the so called defintion of qualified immunity .
I got a bad feeling about all of this . We have had laws in place for years that orginally did good
The enemy is behind this . And both sides are gonna groan under what cometh out of all of this .
WHO brought up prolonged dentetion ziggy . OBAMA DID . BUT WHO LEFT IT IN PLACE . TRUMP DID
then why does EITHER SIDE leave certain things IN PLACE . ITS A SHAM ZIGGY . THIS IS NOT ABOUT US
and both sides DO THEIR BIDDING . ITS a trap ziggy . BUT we cannot stop it . IT WILL COME
We can START putting ALL OUR HOPE IN GOD ALONE WHO IS GONNA GIVE US ALL WE NEED .
I am deeply worried for so many ziggy . DEEPLY . WE must return as small children
This is exactly my concern as well, brother. This is just the next necessary step toward their goal. It's not what it appears to be on the surface or at first glance. It never is. The elites serve "lucifer" (satan) and they are deceivers just like their father. Consider the phrase "In God we trust." Most people think we are a Christian nation and that our founding fathers were godly Christian men. They were not. They were almost 100% Freemason and their god is satan, or "lucifer." The proof is all over D.C.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was my thinking as well, sister. They will be able to do anything they want ....and anything they are commanded to do from the top (WH).
people are being coaxed into a lie . the lie which says and accepts what they do what they pass into law
as though we the people can then MONITOR IT . THEY DOING THIS WITH THE DIGITAL SYSTEM TOO .
they giving people the false hope that they are in control of its measures . THEY are saying things like
we can put laws into place to protect the rights of the individual . ONLY THEY AINT GONNA DO IT .
THEY will simply make it seem like the ones being cut out of the system are the dangerous ones .
PEOPLE are buying into lies . THEY WILL DO THIS with even this law of so called immunity .
THEY JUST SELL IT under banner it will work FOR OUR GOOD . IT WONT . IT WONT . NONE OF What they sell us
IS FOR US . ITS FOR THEM . THE dragon is using their love of power and control to build the empire of the beast .
THAT IS WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON in this world .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it shouldn't be allowed...if they are innocent. Those who are unjustly accused and imprisoned very likely went against the plan and were on the outs with the agenda.

I have some things to do .... I'll be back and share more.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe that the law enforcement system in the United States is in a healthy place? Are there abuses and crimes perpetrated by badge-wearing men and women that go without punishment? How do you feel about this issue? Should police officers be granted 100% complete immunity so that they can never be held accountable for their crimes and injustices?

There are numerous governmental Officers in numerous US Jurisdictions. Each Jurisdiction’s (as it should be) Laws are set within that Jurisdiction, subject to the People whom the Officers “serve’ within such Jurisdiction.

I do not Agree with a Carte Blanch’ of others outside of individual Jurisdictions to decide “FOR” the People within such Jurisdictions, what “they” must obey.

In short…the Citizens within any Particular Jurisdiction have the Authority to KNOW and Agree or Disagree with any Governmental Office, Officers Rules, and Challenge, Protest, Redress, according to the Governing Law.

Citizens, Unlawful Aliens pretending they have a say in a Jurisdiction they do not reside is simply irrelevant hyped nonsense.

Governance Of, By, For the citizens, is bottom up, beginning with Local, Not the ill taught Federal Government on down.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you check the pro-Trump sites I posted? Laugh all you want. Trump worshipers never learn.
I got a letter from Trump stating I am a 1% supporter. Still, I know of no one who worships Trump. So, I challenge your statement and OP as hyperbole.

Consider this. Trump's actual position on the subject. If anything, this is valuing truth, not worshipping a man.

In short, police should not be sued for actions consistent with the policies of doing their job, period, full stop. For instance, police are required to handcuff people under certain circumstances. There is no scenario where they are to cut people's hands off. If a LEO were to do that, they would be outside the protection of protected actions - and subject to both civil and criminal penalties.

Doesn't that seem reasonable @TLHKAJ?

Reactions: Mr E

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump didn't control the House. And you can't say Paul Ryan, because he was against Trump from the beginning.
Just sayin..
and you have to keep an eye on ALL of Them.
Trump included.

Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is exactly my concern as well, brother. This is just the next necessary step toward their goal. It's not what it appears to be on the surface or at first glance. It never is. The elites serve "lucifer" (satan) and they are deceivers just like their father. Consider the phrase "In God we trust." Most people think we are a Christian nation and that our founding fathers were godly Christian men. They were not. They were almost 100% Freemason and their god is satan, or "lucifer." The proof is all over D.C.
I agree with that. The very foundation of Pennsylvania ave is in the shape of the Owl...
and some won't understand the symbology. And then you have the twin Phalis of Rome.
Yeah, Symbology will be there downfall.

Aug 26 2020 12:23:33 (EST)EgCocuoXsAANrRi.jpg ⬇

One party discusses God.
One party discusses Darkness.
One party promotes God.
One party eliminates God.
Symbolism will be their downfall.
The Great Deceiver(s).
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader being Patriotic [exhibiting National Pride (love of Country)]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader 'speak out against' the riots [violence in the streets]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support those who took an oath to protect and defend?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support and call for UNITY across our Nation?
ALL ASSETS DEPLOYED.
INFORMATION WARFARE.
INFILTRATION.
DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.
Have Faith in Humanity.
Have Faith in Yourself.
UNITED WE STAND.
GOD WINS.
Q

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a letter from Trump stating I am a 1% supporter. Still, I know of no one who worships Trump. So, I challenge your statement and OP as hyperbole.

Consider this. Trump's actual position on the subject. If anything, this is valuing truth, not worshipping a man.

In short, police should not be sued for actions consistent with the policies of doing their job, period, full stop. For instance, police are required to handcuff people under certain circumstances. There is no scenario where they are to cut people's hands off. If a LEO were to do that, they would be outside the protection of protected actions - and subject to both civil and criminal penalties.

Doesn't that seem reasonable @TLHKAJ?

It's typical Trump Derangement Syndrome paranoia. Police Officers are indemnified from personal financial losses vis a vis the protections provided by a strong Union and the organizations within which they serve. They are not immune from prosecution. No one is.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are numerous governmental Officers in numerous US Jurisdictions. Each Jurisdiction’s (as it should be) Laws are set within that Jurisdiction, subject to the People whom the Officers “serve’ within such Jurisdiction.

I do not Agree with a Carte Blanch’ of others outside of individual Jurisdictions to decide “FOR” the People within such Jurisdictions, what “they” must obey.

In short…the Citizens within any Particular Jurisdiction have the Authority to KNOW and Agree or Disagree with any Governmental Office, Officers Rules, and Challenge, Protest, Redress, according to the Governing Law.

Citizens, Unlawful Aliens pretending they have a say in a Jurisdiction they do not reside is simply irrelevant hyped nonsense.

Governance Of, By, For the citizens, is bottom up, beginning with Local, Not the ill taught Federal Government on down.
Nice words. That's all good in theory. But they still do what pleases and furthers their plans. I know from experience. We fought as high up as we could go to keep the courts from stealing and trafficking my granddaughter into the home of a cult family. They targeted my daughter and stole her child. Nothing we could do .....all the documentation, proof, witnesses in support of my daughter ....the judges refused to look at them. Instead, they took my granddaughter and it was 100% against the law. But they did it anyway. And I have many other examples from personal experience. My local police chief quit his job because he saw the injustices that were being perpetrated on me and my son... refusals to prosecute the retired police officer who shot at me in my own home (I have a bullet hole in my wall to prove it) ...and harassing my son as he drove down the road and giving him a ticket for "no insurance" when he had proof of insurance that they refused to look at. They made my son attend court and although he showed his proof of insurance , they made him pay court fees. My friend (the chief of police) finally threw his hands up and said, "I can't do anything here!" He quit and walked out.

So like I said .....they can say all the right words, but they don't honor them. They speak with a forked tongue just like their father satan.

Status
Not open for further replies.