Complete unconditional immunity for police officers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe that the law enforcement system in the United States is in a healthy place? Are there abuses and crimes perpetrated by badge-wearing men and women that go without punishment? How do you feel about this issue? Should police officers be granted 100% complete immunity so that they can never be held accountable for their crimes and injustices?

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe that the law enforcement system in the United States is in a healthy place? Are abuses and crimes perpetrated by badge-wearing men and women that go without punishment? How do you feel about this issue? Should police officers be granted 100% complete immunity so that they can never be held accountable for their crimes and injustices?
no one should be granted that kind of immunity . That is how big pharma ruled , its how tyranny cometh to power .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, brother. And yet, this very thing may be a reality in the next few years.
SIE ORDER COMETH . and believe me when i say this , BOTH SIDES are working for it . THEY IN IT together . that is a fact
that most do not want to beleive . both sides believing there side of politics is good . NO they AINT .
We are witnessing the end sister . the grand finale that will indeed take all captive to a lie
and those who did not conform will be .................HUNTED and unable to buy or sell , function in society .
It will be a police force of the agenda . I am sure drones and other things will also be used . This world is gonna get real bad in the days ahead . And no , no , not one politician or man is gonna save us . My advice . HOPE and TRUST IN GOD
HE will be with us through it all . Many lambs are gonna bleed dear sister . But fear not , ALL WHOSE HOPE IS IN THE LORD
have a real good place they go to when their breath leaves their body . Cant AND WONT SAY THE SAME FOR THOSE WHO DENIED CHRIST

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe that the law enforcement system in the United States is in a healthy place? Are abuses and crimes perpetrated by badge-wearing men and women that go without punishment? How do you feel about this issue? Should police officers be granted 100% complete immunity so that they can never be held accountable for their crimes and injustices?

I've never heard of anyone anywhere ever suggesting such a thing. What are you talking about? A fear you have of something you made up in your head?

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never heard of anyone anywhere ever suggesting such a thing. What are you talking about? A fear you have of something you made up in your head?
I’ve never heard of any such immunity of that magnitude either

Reactions: Cassandra

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't make up things in my head or at all. I saw a report about it.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Granting people in authority blanket immunity from being sued is very dangerous ....and extremely concerning.
@Hobie @amigo de christo @Nancy

• Angry
Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is one example of the kind of things that will go unpunished. They already get away with too many crimes. But when Trump gets back in the WH, there will be no legal recourse for the innocent.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pearl-clutching at it's finest.

"What if" Trump stands up for Law Enforcement? That's what keeps you up at night?

Sad.

Shortly after taking the oath of office as the 45th U.S. president Friday, the White House published six issue statements on its website, including one titled “Standing Up For Our Law Enforcement Community.” In it, the Trump White House pledged to be a “law and order administration” while stopping what it characterized as a “dangerous anti-police atmosphere in America.”

Reactions: Wrangler

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Qualified immunity helps a police officer not be sued for performing his official duties. It does not protect them from liability from negligence or criminal acts. I’ve never heard of an immunity the scope of which you are describing

Trump isn't even suggesting immunity for police officers. He's talking about indemnification.

There's a difference.

Immunity is an exemption from prosecution while indemnity is the right of an injured party to shift the loss onto the party responsible for the loss.

Forget about the Police for a moment. Imagine you are a volunteer member on a Neighborhood HOA and acting on behalf of the neighborhood homeowner's you impose a fine on someone for breaking some sort of rule forbidding the unauthorized construction of a raised front porch. Then that homeowner sues the association because his mother-in-law is wheel-chair bound and she needs to go out on the porch because she's allergic to his cat and she can't go down stairs. She dies and he names you in the law suit.

The HOA is not immune from such a lawsuit, but you are indemnified from having to pay any personal costs in any judgment because you did nothing illegal, and because you were acting on behalf of the Association.

It's no different for Cops, and that's what Trump is saying he will ensure.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pearl-clutching at it's finest.

"What if" Trump stands up for Law Enforcement? That's what keeps you up at night?

Sad.

Shortly after taking the oath of office as the 45th U.S. president Friday, the White House published six issue statements on its website, including one titled “Standing Up For Our Law Enforcement Community.” In it, the Trump White House pledged to be a “law and order administration” while stopping what it characterized as a “dangerous anti-police atmosphere in America.”
Why don't you check the pro-Trump sites I posted? Laugh all you want. Trump worshipers never learn.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Qualified immunity helps a police officer not be sued for performing his official duties. It does not protect them from liability from negligence or criminal acts. I’ve never heard of an immunity the scope of which you are describing
Watch and see ... it's just a big foot in the door.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Granting people in authority blanket immunity from being sued is very dangerous ....and extremely concerning.
@Hobie @amigo de christo @Nancy
I just knew that marshall law would develop!

Status
Not open for further replies.