Concede Now, or Concede Later.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate your sincerity, and it is not wrong to be found in the midst of the times having the knowledge that was for that time. But we go unto all truth. This now is that time.

This now is that time for new revelation to finally be revealed by them that speak with angels in heaven, no more needing any of that old flesh and blood stuff written only by ink and paper.

The time is now for new revelators guided in a bolder search for truth, where only a few men have gone before, and so are now no longer bound by learning from scraps of paper and parchments, where lesser sheep endlessly bleat amongst themselves, pitting letters against letters.

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

What your explanation shows is that you are stating the chronology as the facts, which they are well enough, but only for a time. What I have been explaining is as it was in the beginning and also is again.

Life on earth is never a premade video, and is just being played out unto the end: what is done today has never been done before, Not by them living today.

We may be actors on a stage, but we are not just doing repeat performances.

Chronology today is new and never done before: Omniscience of God is knowledge only.

When we are born again of God, our souls do not ascend into the heavenlies, while our old bodies are left behind on earth to perform past events as by autopilot, We do not unplug from mortal flesh to then sit up on high and just watch it all play out.

But to argue (not that we are arguing)

No, no, this is a bold and brave new site where we don't argue with one another. There is only guidance and instruction for others to follow, and if they be willing, they won't just limp along, but will also fly as I:

And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Those points of chronology against the summation, is only as effective as one is willing.
Mystical speech making does not truth make. Politicians, sophists, philosophers, and New Age sprites think they have figured it all out by use of strange speech alone.

I.e. normal people have no clue what they are talking about, but it must be really special.

Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech.

As best as I can decipher this angel talk, what is happening now is only important as we want it to be, I.e. if we don't think it is important, then it don't matter in the end.

It's the exact opposite of God being the God of here and now, where what is happening now is all that matters, with yesterday past, and tomorrow may not come.

Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

That certain day to choose the Lord is always today, not yesterday, and not waiting till tomorrow:

And as he reasoned of righteousness, temperance, and judgment to come, Felix trembled, and answered, Go thy way for this time; when I have a convenient season, I will call for thee.

When I cried out to God, I asked for the summation, and that is what I have been speaking of.
So, this is how we become a new Daniel.

"God! I am sick and tired of trying to learn all truth through reading, study, and understanding of all this paperwork of Yours! Just give it all to me now!... Please."

I suppose even Paul felt a little impatient about seeing through a glass darkly. But then He learned grace is sufficient, and so revelations may come and go, but the truth of Christ Jesus in us is the only true hope of glory for any soul on earth.

The only revelation God gives His people on earth, is understanding more and more of exactly what God is already telling us in Scripture:

It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus, That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

It is hard to imagine that most do not actually want to know of it, while seeming to desire it.

"You know, you try to help some people leap over a wall, and they just don't seem to want to know what's on the other side, no matter how much they talk about desiring to know all truth."

This is the time and the place folks! Don't you get that??

Just shut that old book written by flesh an blood for a while, listen up to true revelation for this time, and maybe you'll learn something new about the gospel of truth.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I.e. we're either going to agree with the new revelation now, or in the end, when we meet the angel that gives the new revelation now.

This does reveal the fuller meaning of warning about new gospels from Gal 1:

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Whether we hear it from men, or imagine we get it from an angel in heaven, if it isn't the gospel truth already preached in Scripture, it isn't Jesus Christ.

Mohamed got one in a cave, and Joseph Smith in a closet.

But, I suppose we should believe one getting it personally in the heavenlies today, when this time is now.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This now is that time for new revelation to finally be revealed by them that speak with angels in heaven, no more needing any of that old flesh and blood stuff written only by ink and paper.

The time is now for new revelators guided in a bolder search for truth, where only a few men have gone before, and so are now no longer bound by learning from scraps of paper and parchments, where lesser sheep endlessly bleat amongst themselves, pitting letters against letters.

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Life on earth is never a premade video, and is just being played out unto the end: what is done today has never been done before, Not by them living today.

We may be actors on a stage, but we are not just doing repeat performances.

Chronology today is new and never done before: Omniscience of God is knowledge only.

When we are born again of God, our souls do not ascend into the heavenlies, while our old bodies are left behind on earth to perform past events as by autopilot, We do not unplug from mortal flesh to then sit up on high and just watch it all play out.

No, no, this is a bold and brave new site where we don't argue with one another. There is only guidance and instruction for others to follow, and if they be willing, they won't just limp along, but will also fly as I:

And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Mystical speech making does not truth make. Politicians, sophists, philosophers, and New Age sprites think they have figured it all out by use of strange speech alone.

I.e. normal people have no clue what they are talking about, but it must be really special.

Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech.

As best as I can decipher this angel talk, what is happening now is only important as we want it to be, I.e. if we don't think it is important, then it don't matter in the end.

It's the exact opposite of God being the God of here and now, where what is happening now is all that matters, with yesterday past, and tomorrow may not come.

Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

That certain day to choose the Lord is always today, not yesterday, and not waiting till tomorrow:

And as he reasoned of righteousness, temperance, and judgment to come, Felix trembled, and answered, Go thy way for this time; when I have a convenient season, I will call for thee.

So, this is how we become a new Daniel.

"God! I am sick and tired of trying to learn all truth through reading, study, and understanding of all this paperwork of Yours! Just give it all to me now!... Please."

I suppose even Paul felt a little impatient about seeing through a glass darkly. But then He learned grace is sufficient, and so revelations may come and go, but the truth of Christ Jesus in us is the only true hope of glory for any soul on earth.

The only revelation God gives His people on earth, is understanding more and more of exactly what God is already telling us in Scripture:

It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus, That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

"You know, you try to help some people leap over a wall, and they just don't seem to want to know what's on the other side, no matter how much they talk about desiring to know all truth."

This is the time and the place folks! Don't you get that??

Just shut that old book written by flesh an blood for a while, listen up to true revelation for this time, and maybe you'll learn something new about the gospel of truth.
Mockers will mock.

Bla, bla, bla.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We do this forum stuff day in and day out and it is so rare--it happened today, that a biblical case is made against what someone believes, and you almost never hear, "Hmm, let me put that before God, maybe do a little more research."

Proverbs 9:8-10

Reactions: ScottA

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever get the feeling this generation is lying to us when it says no matter what we do , even if we forsake HIM he will never forsake us .
WHO are we gonna believe . THE TRUE PROPHETS or todays men . AS FOR ME , I IS A STICKING TO THE BIBLE FOR MY TRUTH
That's only for believers in old flesh and blood letters on paper.

What is being urged here is to stop being so cowardly in spirit, and be willing to receive new revelation of gospel truth from the heavenly spirit himself.

And don't bicker about it, by pitting old Scripture against what is to be revealed.

You old school believers bound by letters of ink and paper need to get with the times, and that time is NOW.

So far, I haven't seen the revelator drop the new bombshell of truth from on high: The resurrected is already past.

Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Now, the really really few heavenly elect have already recieved their brand new immortal spiritual bodies, even while their old bodies just go on doing with old sinful bodies do unto the end.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I.e. we're either going to agree with the new revelation now, or in the end, when we meet the angel that gives the new revelation now.

This does reveal the fuller meaning of warning about new gospels from Gal 1:

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Whether we hear it from men, or imagine we get it from an angel in heaven, if it isn't the gospel truth already preached in Scripture, it isn't Jesus Christ.

Mohamed got one in a cave, and Joseph Smith in a closet.

But, I suppose we should believe one getting it personally in the heavenlies today, when this time is now.
I gave the scriptures.

If you are going to falsely accuse, at least quote it correctly. Gee, I wonder where you got that from?

But this is all a personal vendetta for you. After a week of Personal Message conversation, not agreeing with what you heard--this is your response: to publicly mock.

Bad fruit.

You just can't help yourself...every thread now is vendetta. And for what? The battle is already won.

True colors.

Squirm, squirm.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the term 'biblical truth' is far too broad..
Actually it's quite narrow: it's called Scripture.

Why do I say this? because much of what is in the biblical writings have big limitations.

Really, so which Scripture is too narrow for you?

I Consider Jesus saying 'you have heard said an eye for an eye but I say unto you, do not resist and evil man'

Folks heard what Jesus referenced from the Rabbis who got their information from the OT.

Jesus wasn't rebuking narrowness of Scripture.

What Jesus rebuked was all the expanded traditions and commandments men made up for themselves out of Scripture.

Jesus came in the flesh to return to God's narrowness of what is written.

The question now arises, whose notice do we consider has the greater authority? ie, what they had heard or Jesus' pronouncement on the matter?

Jesus' pronouncement on the matter is every Scripture written by His prophets and apostles, which is every word that proceeded from the mouth of God.

There are no new words of Scripture proceeding from the mouth of God today. If someone says there is, then it is words proceeding from an angel or man not of God today.

It brings the term 'biblical truth' into a new light the which requires better or clearer definitions.....if at all using that term.

If anyone thinks they are getting new light outside of Scripture, called revelation not of old flesh and blood prophets and apostles, then their new light is darkness indeed.

Don't go there. Especially if it somehow justifies us sinning and still being saved.

Afterall, that's what all this is about: getting rid of pen and paper Scriptural authority, just to be be rid of James 2, that we are justified by works, and not by faith only.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gave the scriptures.

If you are going to falsely accuse, at least quote it correctly. Gee, I wonder where you got that from?

But this is all a personal vendetta for you. After a week of Personal Message conversation, not agreeing with what you heard--this is your response: to publicly mock.

Bad fruit.

You just can't help yourself...every thread now is vendetta. And for what? The battle is already won.

True colors.

Squirm, squirm.
This thread is all about new revelation of gospel truth being revealed by the Spirit only, and not by flesh and blood of old.

And that new revelation ought not be pitted against by Scripture already revealed by prophets and apostles of old.

So, let's have the new revelation of truth, for the time is NOW.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What is being urged here is to stop being so cowardly in spirit, and be willing to receive new revelation of gospel truth from the heavenly spirit himself.

And don't bicker about it, by pitting old Scripture against what is to be revealed.

You old school believers bound by letters of ink and paper need to get with the times, and that time is NOW.

So far, I haven't seen the revelator drop the new bombshell of truth from on high: The resurrected is already past.

Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Now, the really really few heavenly elect have already recieved their brand new immortal spiritual bodies, even while their old bodies just go on doing with old sinful bodies do unto the end.
Now that is exactly how satan would answer . Think about it . His goal is always to twist what GOD has already said .
IF that is your denfense , You just lost . When did peter or paul ever once tell us to omit what the prophets taught
Read second peter . No , It stands as true today as it did back then . IF YOU SEEK GOD HE WILL BE FOUND OF YOU .
IF you forsake HIM he will forsake you .
DRAW NIGH TO GOD HE WILL DRAW NIGH TO YOU . JAMES said it .
IF a man continues not in ME He is cast forth . JESUS said it . IT STILL APPLIES TODAY . Now let us learn those bibles well
AND beware of NEW REVELATION SO CALLED that always tries to find away around WHAT GOD has said .
HAS GOD really said YE shall not eat of every tree ,
OF the trees of the garden we may eat but not of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil
for in the day we eat thereof we shall die . nAY says the serpent let me give you SOME NEW REVELATION of what GOD REALLY MEANT
YE shall not die ................SEE THE POINT YET .........................

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is all about new revelation of gospel truth being revealed by the Spirit only, and not by flesh and blood of old.

And that new revelation ought not be pitted against by Scripture already revealed by prophets and apostles of old.

When NEW REVELATION contradicts what is written in that bible , REST assured its nothing more than a lie . And THOU SHALT NOT LIE .

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not to worry. The Spirit is working.

After the priests and elders called for the crucifixion of Jesus and it was finished, both Peter and Stephen retraced the steps leading up to the error, and then pointed it out. The error of the church is not unlike that same error, which was not recognizing Jesus when he came.

At the beginning of our own current church age, Jesus warned that His return would not be when expected, and that He would come soon and that all that He had told them would shortly come to pass. After which both Peter and Paul foretold the consequences of believing the lie that would ensue from false preachers entering into the church. And then it was all given the power of God at Pentecost.

All of which should rightly lead to the conclusion that we are in grave need of corrections. And yet the dominating position is to do what the Pharisees did with insistence upon scripture only, or the taking up of a position of all things spiritual are bad.

So, here we go again, repeating biblical history. Apparently we are not wanting or ready for all truth as promised.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have reported you for personal insult.

Site rule is to stick with the argument, and not to make things personal.
Over the years folks have called me anti christ , son of perditon and etc . I reported none of them .
YET not only have i not slowed down on speaking truth , I have INCREASED .
Let folks call me what they will , JUST call me saved , PRAISE BE TO THE GLORIOUS LORD .

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gave the scriptures.

Bad fruit.

True colors.

Squirm, squirm.
I have reported you for a personal attack on my character, that I am making false accusations against you.

We stick to the arguments only.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

24265_4e38f72732e126a76a08d270e7934ea1.png
now believe it .

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to worry. The Spirit is working.

After the priests and elders called for the crucifixion of Jesus and it was finished, both Peter and Stephen retraced the steps leading up to the error, and then pointed it out. The error of the church is not unlike that same error, which was not recognizing Jesus when he came.

At the beginning of our own current church age, Jesus warned that His return would not be when expected, and that He would come soon and that all that He had told them would shortly come to pass. After which both Peter and Paul foretold the consequences of believing the lie that would ensue from false preachers entering into the church. And then it was all given the power of God at Pentecost.

All of which should rightly lead to the conclusion that we are in grave need of corrections. And yet the dominating position is to do what the Pharisees did with insistence upon scripture only, or the taking up of a position of all things spiritual are bad.

So, here we go again, repeating biblical history. Apparently we are not wanting or ready for all truth as promised.
You have no new revelation to gravely correct the church?

This is just a discussion about the possibility of such things?

You say 'we'? You are not wanting and ready?

If there is new revelation of truth for the church, then who has it?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no new revelation to gravely correct the church?

This is just a discussion about the possibility of such things?

You say 'we'? You are not wanting and ready?

If there is new revelation of truth for the church, then who has it?
You are not paying attention. I posted it in bold (and you even quoted it).

I have also made no secret of what was to be in many posts with scripture. But you rejected them.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you have tattled on yourself.
I have not said one thing personally about anyone, but only responded to their public teachings. I have not even used the word 'you' when responding.

If anyone continues to attack and accuse others personally, I will continue to report them. If someone takes things too personally, by someone countering them with Scripture, then they should not be publishing what they believe.

We do not 'pit' Scripture against Scripture, but we do correct one another by Scripture.

If anyone believes that what they say is Scripture, because they believe it is revealed to them personally, so that no man may counter their revelation with Scripture, then I do not agree nor consent nor concede to what they say about the truth of Jesus Christ and His gospel.

We stick to the argument at hand like courteous adults.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not paying attention. I posted it in bold (and you even quoted it).

I have also made no secret of what was to be in many posts with scripture. But you rejected them.
Where?

Is it the doctrine of new revelation from the Spirit, without need of Scripture to confirm it?

And seeking to judge new revelation by Scripture is pitting one scripture against another, as though personal revelation is equal to Scripture?

Is that it?

If so, what new revelation is there? NOW is the time, not later.