Consumption Of Jesus' Flesh And Blood

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To refer to the celebration of the Resurrection of our Lord as a "pagan ritual" is rude and vile - not to mention blasphemous.
The fact that you don't see this speaks VOLUMES about your own lack of faith.

And your retort speaks volumes about your lack of grace and your bucket loads of self-righteousness.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And your retort speaks volumes about your lack of grace and your bucket loads of self-righteousness.
Soooo, celebrating the Resurrection of my Lord and Savior is "self-righteous"??
How
so??

Last edited:

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Those are precisely the kind of empty, impotent responses I would have expected from a dishonest anti-Catholic . . .

c'est la vie. I forgot that perfection was spelt c-a-t-h-o-l-i-c. What you might call immaculate perception.

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 10:24 . . And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and
good deeds.

Man is a species of life that is quite naturally, and comfortably, inclined to provoke and
annoy each other and bring out the worst in their fellow men. It is Christ's wishes that
his own make an effort to do just the opposite; viz: bring out the best in each other.

Gal 5:15 . . But if instead of showing love among yourselves you are always biting and
devouring one another, watch out! Beware of destroying one another.

That pretty much depicts cannibalism; a very common activity on internet forums.
_

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 10:24 . . And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and
good deeds.

Man is a species of life that is quite naturally, and comfortably, inclined to provoke and annoy each other and bring out the worst in their fellow men.
It is Christ's wishes that
his own make an effort to do just the opposite; viz: bring out the best in each other.

Gal 5:15 . . But if instead of showing love among yourselves you are always biting and
devouring one another, watch out! Beware of destroying one another.
That pretty much depicts cannibalism; a very common activity on internet forums.
You mean, like starting this anti-Catholic thread?

Your hypocrisy knows NO bounds . . .