Control

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were not in control when you were born and you will not be in control when you die, and you will not be in control of all the in between. Your life could be followed like a road map, already laid out in life that leads to where you are right now. Don't be to quick to think maybe your life is not what it is supposed to be. You are exactly where you are supposed to be right now, trusting all things are working for good because they are.

We only think we got off track, we think my father don't know or is just not interested in me. But far from that is the journey you have traveled from the moment you came into this world until now!

It's like no stone gets unturned as our father brings his children to knowledge. Happy trails to you.

Reactions: marks and Truman

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were not in control when you were born and you will not be in control when you die, and you will not be in control of all the in between. Your life could be followed like a road map, already laid out in life that leads to where you are right now. Don't be to quick to think maybe your life is not what it is supposed to be. You are exactly where you are supposed to be right now, trusting all things are working for good because they are.

We only think we got off track, we think my father don't know or is just not interested in me. But far from that is the journey you have traveled from the moment you came into this world until now!

It's like no stone gets unturned as our father brings his children to knowledge. Happy trails to you.

"O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
O LORD, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing." Jerem 10:23-24

And then...

"O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!" Psalm 119:5

And also...

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones." Prov 3:5-8

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

@soul man If we study the theme of the Lord Jesus as servant (Mark's Gospel, Philippians 2), then we will surely be very glad for Him to be in charge of our lives...

Reactions: TLHKAJ and soul man