Coronavirus cases plummeting in Australia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lack of a coordinated response to the epidemic at the federal level hurt the U.S. badly. But states and local governments started to pick up the slack, and it looks as though maybe two more weeks of worsening conditions before it gets better.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lack of a coordinated response to the epidemic at the federal level hurt the U.S. badly. But states and local governments started to pick up the slack, and it looks as though maybe two more weeks of worsening conditions before it gets better.

Really...is this all you can do is to spread false claims and act like a wimp. The State Governors were reluctant to do anything at the 'start' and then after being prompted, began whining, especially the Dems like you. Many accused the Federal Government and the Pres especially of still being racist and hateful to the Chinese, and not having all their supplies ready, not giving them everything yesterday, like spoiled brats. Stop your whining and be a little more optimistic for crying out loud!

So you were a USAF employee at one time in your life? I take it from your repeated claim of being in the 2nd Numbered Air Force with a germ degree?

APAK

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really...is this all you can do is to spread false claims and act like a wimp.

If you can't deal with disagreement without calling names, what do you suppose that tells everyone here about you? Right. Get a grip on yourself and try to do better.

The State Governors were reluctant to do anything at the 'start'

Some were. Others got on it long before Trump stopped claiming it was "like the flu", and "contained." The cognitively-challenged governor of Georgia just opened the beaches again; he claims he had no idea asymptomatic carriers could spread the disease. So there was a lot of discord; another issue caused by the lack of leadership at the top.

(more name-calling) You really need to get yourself under control.

Many accused the Federal Government and the Pres especially of still being racist and hateful to the Chinese

We had a few white nationalists who tried to use it as an excuse to attack Asians. The response from the rest of us seems to have driven them back into the sewers.

So you were a USAF employee at one time in your life?

We didn't call it being an "employee."

I take it from your repeated claim of being in the 2nd Numbered Air Force with a germ degree?

"Germ degree?" :rolleyes:

The AF actually paid for that degree and one other. Had to stay in a few more years, but it paid off all around, I think.

If you want a more realistic and mathematically-defensible projection, instead of the fluff we're getting from the WH, you could go here:
IHME | COVID-19 Projections

If you'd like to learn more about how epidemiologists do those numbers, let me know, and I'll see if I can find a reasonably simple introduction for you.

Or you can carry on as you have. Up to you.

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wanted to share some good news, instead of the negatives, here is the latest graph showing active numbers of cases in Australia, total recoveries, almost half have recovered, just goes to show strict regulations and prayer is working.
For people who don't live in such a good place >>> positive news!! >>>>

"
With the fast, worldwide reach of the media, it
seems like every year we hear about a new illness outbreak looming on the horizon.

In 2001 it was anthrax,

2002 was West Nile virus,

2003 was SARS,

and in the following years it’s been H1N1 influenza,

Ebola, and

Zika viruses, among others. And now in 2020, we have a new coronavirus emerging.

The World Health Organization has now declared the coronavirus outbreak centered in Wuhan, China a “public health emergency of international concern,” with cases diagnosed as far as Europe, Thailand, Japan, and the US. This currently rivals the SARS coronavirus outbreak as far as total numbers, but the relative good news is that the fatality rate is much lower at 2 percent right now. Unfortunately, the media coverage and medical system response is enough to create panic for anyone.

Fortunately, all viruses share the same fundamental weaknesses, and there’s so much we can do to safely, easily, and naturally exploit these weaknesses to boost our immune system

and protect ourselves from getting sick."
Coronavirus: How to Boost Your Immune System and Protect Yourself - Ann Louise Gittleman

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The World Health Organization has now declared the coronavirus outbreak centered in Wuhan, China a “public health emergency of international concern,” with cases diagnosed as far as Europe, Thailand, Japan, and the US. This currently rivals the SARS coronavirus outbreak as far as total numbers, but the relative good news is that the fatality rate is much lower at 2 percent right now. Unfortunately, the media coverage and medical system response is enough to create panic for anyone.

A recent study of COVID-19 cases in the United States estimated a mortality rate of 10% to 27% for those ages 85 and over, 3% to 11% for those ages 65 to 84, 1% to 3% for those ages 55 to 64 and less than 1% for those ages 20 to 54.
How deadly is the new coronavirus? | Live Science

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Realistically, what would you think? Yeah, me too. I wouldn't call anyone on the forum "stupid" for not knowing this, but the governor is an elected official. Higher standard.
Don't assume what I think unless you want to take on the risk of being terribly wrong.

I don't call anyone stupid, and I don't think of them that way. But I guess you do while chiding others for doing the same? While justifying your own behavior?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can't deal with disagreement without calling names, what do you suppose that tells everyone here about you? Right. Get a grip on yourself and try to do better.

Some were. Others got on it long before Trump stopped claiming it was "like the flu", and "contained." The cognitively-challenged governor of Georgia just opened the beaches again; he claims he had no idea asymptomatic carriers could spread the disease. So there was a lot of discord; another issue caused by the lack of leadership at the top.

(more name-calling) You really need to get yourself under control.

We had a few white nationalists who tried to use it as an excuse to attack Asians. The response from the rest of us seems to have driven them back into the sewers.

We didn't call it being an "employee."

"Germ degree?" :rolleyes:

The AF actually paid for that degree and one other. Had to stay in a few more years, but it paid off all around, I think.

If you want a more realistic and mathematically-defensible projection, instead of the fluff we're getting from the WH, you could go here:
IHME | COVID-19 Projections

If you'd like to learn more about how epidemiologists do those numbers, let me know, and I'll see if I can find a reasonably simple introduction for you.

Or you can carry on as you have. Up to you.

Well if you don't think you are not acting via your writings, as a whiner, and blaming everyone you don't like for the virus then you sure have fooled yourself. Maybe not, as I guess it serves your ego very well, aye?

So tell me about your degree and what USAF program and organization within it, sponsored and paid for your school? Where was the school located? I would not think too highly of yourself, I too know a bit about the USAF.

APAK

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if you don't think you are not acting via your writings, as a whiner,

Frankly, you seem to be whinging about the forum far more than anyone else here. Put up your head and try to handle this with more reason and less emotion.

and blaming everyone you don't like for the virus

No one caused the virus. That's just another off-the-wall conspiracy tale. Trump bungled this early on, and a lot more people will die because of it. But I also gave him credit for realizing the truth after a few weeks, and taking action. I realize some governors really bungled it as well, but others got on it very quickly and that saved lives. It's far more complex than you seem to think.

Maybe not, as I guess it serves your ego very well, aye?

My experience is that people respond emotionally when they get their egos bruised. If that's not you, you're giving us the wrong impression right now.

So tell me about your degree

Degrees. The AF was very good to me. I was happy to give them a few more years for all the help they gave me.

and what USAF program

It was called "Operation Bootstrap." And later, I was stationed where I could get my master's degree, where I learned how to do things like model biological systems.

Where was the school located?

A long way from my duty station. In one case, I spent a year at a university and then returned. Some of my graduate courses were available on-base, as USC had a graduate school extension for officers seeking an advanced degree.

I would not think too highly of yourself,

Me? A humble old barbarian? You know how self-effacing we are.

I too know a bit about the USAF.

Well, splendid. Then you must be familiar with these programs.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Frankly, you seem to be whinging about the forum far more than anyone else here. Put up your head and try to handle this with more reason and less emotion.

No one caused the virus. That's just another off-the-wall conspiracy tale. Trump bungled this early on, and a lot more people will die because of it. But I also gave him credit for realizing the truth after a few weeks, and taking action. I realize some governors really bungled it as well, but others got on it very quickly and that saved lives. It's far more complex than you seem to think.

My experience is that people respond emotionally when they get their egos bruised. If that's not you, you're giving us the wrong impression right now.

Degrees. The AF was very good to me. I was happy to give them a few more years for all the help they gave me.

It was called "Operation Bootstrap." And later, I was stationed where I could get my master's degree, where I learned how to do things like model biological systems.

A long way from my duty station. In one case, I spent a year at a university and then returned. Some of my graduate courses were available on-base, as USC had a graduate school extension for officers seeking an advanced degree.

Me? A humble old barbarian? You know how self-effacing we are.

Well, splendid. Then you must be familiar with these programs.

So you received your degree under Operation Bootstrap...well that was before the 80s then...and you must be an older person than me for sure if you don't mind me saying so. You must be in your 70s. And then I would ask if what you studied actually gives you crucial insight into the composition and nature of this corona-type virus. You see, getting a USC degree by extension as you said you did usually does not involve any lab work whatsoever, and I may be wrong. Was your sponsor AFIT/ Civilian programs, out of Wright Patterson OH or by by some other source? Were you a Missileer or just an airman stationed with a a non-medical AFSC using these same USC extension programs?

You see Yehren, usually people that have to tell folks they know what they are talking about and concurrently having to tell folks several times they have formal credentials to prove it, makes me very uneasy and an instant high red flag is raised up for me. And you could be one of these people that are not genuine and are just winging it. I hope you do see my rationale for inquiring a bit about your education. And you know I'm still not convinced you are genuine...I love transparency and honesty.

You can ask me about my background if you wish. No problems mate. Shoot away...

Up to you of course, although I'm do wish you were more optimistic though on this subject at hand. You seem very bent on condemning specific people with this virus issue with a broad brush. That also raises a concern about your genuine motivation and reasoning...

Can I ask you if you are Christian and know the Lord in your life?

Bless you,

APAK

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More good news (already posted or online somewhere more)
(excerpts from previous searches)

"In previous tests, vitamin C has worked against every virus, if given sufficient concentration, says Dr Thomas Levy, a US cardiologist."

"Food is Your Best Medicine
You are what you eat, and opting for whole natural foods—as opposed to fast and convenience foods—is crucial to optimum health.
Dr Henry Bieler, widely recognised as a pioneer in alternative medicine, used non-pharmaceutical, diet-based therapies to cure or control various diseases such as asthma, diabetes, and cancer. In over fifty years of practice, Dr. Bieler proved that high toxicity in the body is the root cause of common diseases and ailments. This includes conditions such as the common cold, flu, hayfever, allergies, asthma, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, food allergies, irritable bowel syndrome, digestive disorders, skin conditions, rheumatoid arthritis, migraine headaches and others. This overabundance of toxins - "toxemia" - helps create adrenal fatigue, overloads the liver and kidneys (the body's primary toxic elimination organs) and generally depresses the immune system, thus allowing a variety of harmful microorganisms and viruses to proliferate. These organisms in turn put a tremendous burden on the body, drain it of energy and create disease conditions. Dr. Bieler also discovered that a primary source of toxicity was their eating habits.
To bring the body back to permanent health it must first be detoxified; for only then can the adrenals, liver, kidneys and other organs rebuild themselves on a healthy foundation. Since most people acquire toxins primarily through poor dietary habits, learning to eat foods that will detoxify, balance and support the body is essential."
==========================================================
colloidal silver information

edited out to put in other thread later (or to find somewhere I don't remember where) :)

Last edited: