CORRECT END TIMES TIME LINE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earburner said:
Actually, according to Progressive Amilienialism, you have alot MORE to correct and update, beginning in Daniel.
The book of Daniel was for the people Israel, as the book of Revelation is for this Age of God's Grace, through Jesus.

I reposted the false statements you posted about me and about the books of Daniel and the book of the Revelation, and my correction to it. Luke 19:44 tells us why Jerusalem was leveled.
Luke 19:44 and will level you to the ground and your children within you, and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation.”
Correct! Sorry that I didn't catch up on your correction, but you have to admit that you have been writing books on the topic.

In any case, we who are Christ's church (since Pentecost) must pay attention to the details of HOW God worked with Israel, for they are our example, even right down to 70 AD., which exemplifies the end of the world, upon His Glorious return from Heaven.

The letters to the 7 churches is the model and barometer for our application of how any one "church" and/or individual can measure their progress in the Lord.

Please, let us all not allow any one of them to become like Sardis or Laodecia, especially now that the Era of "lawlessness" is being activated by "that spirit of antichrist", within all who are of "the man of sin", aka "the natural man".

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your chart is corrupted with falsehood.

#1 - JESUS, the Chief Shepherd, will never leave a single sheep of His behind = Gospel, Acts , Hebrews ch13, 1 John

#2 - the Coming of Christ is when the Resurrection and Gathering of His Elect takes place = Matt ch24, 1 Thess&2 Thess, 1 Cor ch15

#3 - Antichrist is destroyed at His Coming = 2 Thess ch2 , Rev ch19

#4 - JESUS feet stands on the Mount of Olives = Zechariah ch14

#5 - 1,000 Year reign begins with the Resurrection which occurs at His Coming = Revelation ch19 & ch20

Last edited:
Reactions: No Pre-TB

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The city being discussed in the verses is Vatican City, not the USA.

The Babylonian religion was brought into the Church by Constantine who was the high priest of Sol Invictus.

The Catholic Church has spread all over the world

Babylon the great is the land of the Chaldeans

The eighth king who is of the seven is Nimrod. Do you really think went to war in Iraq the second time because we thought they had weapons of mass destruction? Why did we really go? What happened in 2003 that got us to Iraq in one week?

There is a beast from the earth and a beast from the sea. Neither is the USA. Nor is the USA Babylon.
Those that teach that the Catholic Church is Babylon the Great claim that the woman John saw sitting on the beast with the seven heads and ten horns, in Rev 17:3, is a picture of the Antichrist ruling over his kingdom and that one day a Pope will be the Antichrist.
Rev 17:3 And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns.

Contrary to this idea, Rev 17:1,15 and 18 reveals that the woman is depicted as sitting on the beast in Rev 17:3 because she rules over the beast not because she is the ruling king of the beast.
Rev. 17:1, 15 and 18…1 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, “Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 15 And he said to me, “The waters which you saw where the harlot sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues. 18 “The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

You can see that the woman that sits on the beast with the seven heads and ten horns can't be the Antichrist because Rev 17:8-11 tells us that the Antichrist, who is symbolized as the beast that comes up out of the abyss, comes out of one of the seven heads and becomes an eighth king that the woman sits on and if the woman symbolizes the Antichrist this would cause the Antichrist to come out of one of the seven heads and sit on himself.
Rev 17:8 “The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come. 9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, 10 and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. 11 “The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.

It also does not make sense that the woman sitting on the beast is the Antichrist because Rev 17:16-17 tells us that the Antichrist’s kingdom defeats the woman and if the woman symbolizes the Antichrist this causes the Antichrist to defeat himself.
Rev 17:16 “And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire. 17 “For God has put it in their hearts to execute His purpose by having a common purpose, and by giving their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God will be fulfilled.

Those that teach that the woman is the Antichrist and that one day a Pope will fulfill the woman, claim that the seven mountains in Rev 17:9-10 are the seven hills around Rome, to support their view. However, since we know that the woman does not depict the Antichrist and that a future Pope will not fulfill the woman, I would like to point out that the word mountains in Rev 17:9 is a metaphor that depicts the 7 kingdoms that the 7 kings rule over, not the seven hills around Rome.
Rev 17:9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, 10 and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.

You can also see in Rev 16:18-19 that Babylon the Great cannot symbolize the Catholic church because it is split into three by an earthquake and it doesn’t make sense for an earthquake to split the Catholic church; and if the Catholic church was destroyed for some reason, this would not cause all the cities of the nations to fall.
Rev 16:18 And there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder; and there was a great earthquake, such as there had not been since man came to be upon the earth, so great an earthquake was it, and so mighty. 19 The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. Babylon the great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of His fierce wrath.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your chart is corrupted with falsehood.

#1 - JESUS, the Chief Shepherd, will never leave a single sheep of His behind = Gospel, Acts , Hebrews ch13, 1 John

#2 - the Coming of Christ is when the Resurrection and Gathering of His Elect takes place = Matt ch24, 1 Thess&2 Thess, 1 Cor ch15

#3 - Antichrist is destroyed at His Coming = 2 Thess ch2 , Rev ch19

#4 - JESUS feet stands on the Mount of Olives = Zechariah ch14

#5 - 1,000 Year reign begins with the Resurrection which occurs at His Coming = Revelation ch19 & ch20
#1 -
As I was reading Janet Canela’s vision Jesus revealed to me that the Pastor she saw, who was left behind in the resurrection, will be one of the Pastors who will fulfill Luke 12:39-48 and Mat 24:45-51.

In the vision Jesus told Janet that He was going to show her the rapture and then He took her took her to the

Throne Room of heaven where she saw thousands of angels gathering. Then Jesus and Janet descended onto a beautiful cloud and Jesus commanded the angles to gather the believers from the earth. She saw the angels bringing believers of every color and size up to the cloud where she and Jesus were standing.

After the resurrection, Jesus took her back to the Throne Room to a small window and told her to look out of the window and what she saw, is what it will be like on the earth after the believers are in heaven with Jesus. She saw desolation every where and that the earth was full of pain. She saw family members looking for family members and relatives looking for relatives but they could not find them, because they were taken in the resurrection. She also saw some of them rejoicing, which I can only guess will be because their hearts will be so hardened that when they see that the believers are gone they will think that they have the whole world to themselves or something like that.

What she saw next I would like to post right out of her account of the vision.

Something terrible was happening over all the Earth. I saw a pastor running from one place to another, and I asked the Lord, "Lord, why does that man run from one place to another?" The Lord replied, "Servant, this man was a pastor, but because he thought that I was going to delay, he was left behind. He did not think that I was going to come now, he thought that it was going to take a long time before I would come back, and that is why he was left behind." The pastor was running all over, saying "Lord, why was I left behind? If I am a pastor, if I have a position in the church, and the church is gone, I am left behind? Why have I been left behind?" The Lord said, "Servant, I can't do anything now, he thought My coming was going to delay, well, he was left behind."

I saw how that man was persecuted. He said,"The only thing I want is to be taken with Christ! The only thing that I want is to be with the Lord because I do not want to be here and suffer in the great tribulation!" He kept running from place to place and asking himself, "Why was I left behind? Take me with You Lord! I don't want to be here and suffer!" The Lord said, "Servant, there is nothing I can do now, for a long time I talked with him and told him that I was going to come very soon, but he didn't believe me, well, now he is left behind."

While I was reading this part of the vision Jesus revealed to me that the Pastor Janet saw will be one of the Pastors who will fulfill Luke 12:39-48. This Pastor will be teaching that Jesus is not coming for a long time, when the resurrection takes place, and he will be assigned a place with the unbelievers, by being left behind in the resurrection, where he will receive his lashes, in the form of persecution from the unbelievers.

We can see this through what Jesus said to His disciples in Luke 12:39-48 which states: “But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have allowed his house to be broken into. 40 “You too, be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour that you do not expect.” 41 Peter said, “Lord, are You addressing this parable to us, or to everyone else as well?” 42 And the Lord said, “Who then is the faithful and sensible steward, whom his master will put in charge of his servants, to give them their rations at the proper time? 43 “Blessed is that slave whom his master finds so doing when he comes. 44 “Truly I say to you that he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 45 “But if that slave says in his heart, ‘My master will be a long time in coming,’ and begins to beat the slaves, both men and women, and to eat and drink and get drunk; 46 the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know, and will cut him in pieces, and assign him a place with the unbelievers. 47 “And that slave who knew his master’s will and did not get ready or act in accord with his will, will receive many lashes, 48 but the one who did not know it, and committed deeds worthy of a flogging, will receive but few. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more.

You can see that Jesus is talking about Pastors that He has put in charge of His flocks when He said in Luke 12:42: “Who then is the faithful and sensible steward, whom his master will put in charge of his servants, to give them their rations at the proper time?

Jesus explained that because these Pastors will be telling their flocks that He isn’t returning for a long time, getting drunk, and beating their fellow believers, both men and women, they will be assigned a place with the unbelievers. The only place that the unbelievers will be at the time the resurrection takes place will be on the earth and as Janet saw in the vision these Pastors are going to be left behind in the resurrection to receive their lashes from the unbelievers. By that time the unbelievers will know that they missed their salvation, because the believers will be gone, and they will be weeping and gnashing their teeth in anger and mourning, and when they see these Pastors, they will persecute them, and it is through this persecution, that these Pastors will receive their lashes.

Jesus explained to the disciples that those Pastors who know His will but do not act according to His will, and keep teaching that He isn’t returning for a long time and are drinking, getting drunk and beating their fellow believers will receive many lashes. He then explained that those Pastors who do not know His will that do deeds that are worthy of a flogging, will receive a few lashes.

After they receive the number of lashes that they are allotted, these Pastors will either be killed by those that are persecuting them or they will die in some other way and then they will be changed and join the rest of the believers, who according to the parable of the virgins will be in heaven at the wedding feast.

I would also like to point out that the Pastor that Janet saw in the vision is a pre-tribulation rapture teacher. You can tell, because the pre-tribulation rapture teachers believe the rapture takes place before the great tribulation begins and when this Pastor realized he was left behind in the rapture, he wondered why he was left behind to suffer in the great tribulation. This Pastor will be telling his flock that Jesus isn't coming for a long time, after the Antichrist has already made and broken the peace treaty with Israel, the mark of the beast is in effect, the great tribulation is occurring, and the judgment of Babylon the Great has already taken place; and because he believes in the a pre-tribulation rapture, before the rapture takes place, he will think the great tribulation hasn't begun, and when the rapture takes place and he is left behind, he will think that the great tribulation has just begun and wonder why he was left behind to suffer in the great tribulation.

I would like to share with you that the rapture, takes place after Babylon the Great, which is the USA, is judged, just before Har-magedon takes place. The resurrection rapture is found in Rev 19:7, which states: "Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready." 8 And it was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

As you can see the circumstances surrounding the Pastor that was left behind in the vision Janet saw are the same circumstances as the Pastors that will be assigned a place with the unbelievers, Jesus described in Luke 12:39-48 and this supports the revelation that Luke 12:39-48 and Matt 24:45-51 are about believers who will be left behind in the resurrection to receive their lashes before they are allowed to join the rest of the believers, who will be in heaven at the wedding feast.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1 -
As I was reading Janet Canela’s vision Jesus revealed to me that the Pastor she saw, who was left behind in the resurrection, will be one of the Pastors who will fulfill Luke 12:39-48 and Mat 24:45-51.

In the vision Jesus told Janet that He was going to show her the rapture and then He took her took her to the

Throne Room of heaven where she saw thousands of angels gathering. Then Jesus and Janet descended onto a beautiful cloud and Jesus commanded the angles to gather the believers from the earth. She saw the angels bringing believers of every color and size up to the cloud where she and Jesus were standing.

After the resurrection, Jesus took her back to the Throne Room to a small window and told her to look out of the window and what she saw, is what it will be like on the earth after the believers are in heaven with Jesus. She saw desolation every where and that the earth was full of pain. She saw family members looking for family members and relatives looking for relatives but they could not find them, because they were taken in the resurrection. She also saw some of them rejoicing, which I can only guess will be because their hearts will be so hardened that when they see that the believers are gone they will think that they have the whole world to themselves or something like that.

Something terrible was happening over all the Earth. I saw a pastor running from one place to another, and I asked the Lord, "Lord, why does that man run from one place to another?" The Lord replied, "Servant, this man was a pastor, but because he thought that I was going to delay, he was left behind. He did not think that I was going to come now, he thought that it was going to take a long time before I would come back, and that is why he was left behind." The pastor was running all over, saying "Lord, why was I left behind? If I am a pastor, if I have a position in the church, and the church is gone, I am left behind? Why have I been left behind?" The Lord said, "Servant, I can't do anything now, he thought My coming was going to delay, well, he was left behind."

I saw how that man was persecuted. He said,"The only thing I want is to be taken with Christ! The only thing that I want is to be with the Lord because I do not want to be here and suffer in the great tribulation!" He kept running from place to place and asking himself, "Why was I left behind? Take me with You Lord! I don't want to be here and suffer!" The Lord said, "Servant, there is nothing I can do now, for a long time I talked with him and told him that I was going to come very soon, but he didn't believe me, well, now he is left behind."

While I was reading this part of the vision Jesus revealed to me that the Pastor Janet saw will be one of the Pastors who will fulfill Luke 12:39-48. This Pastor will be teaching that Jesus is not coming for a long time, when the resurrection takes place, and he will be assigned a place with the unbelievers, by being left behind in the resurrection, where he will receive his lashes, in the form of persecution from the unbelievers.

We can see this through what Jesus said to His disciples in Luke 12:39-48 which states: “But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have allowed his house to be broken into. 40 “You too, be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour that you do not expect.” 41 Peter said, “Lord, are You addressing this parable to us, or to everyone else as well?” 42 And the Lord said, “Who then is the faithful and sensible steward, whom his master will put in charge of his servants, to give them their rations at the proper time? 43 “Blessed is that slave whom his master finds so doing when he comes. 44 “Truly I say to you that he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 45 “But if that slave says in his heart, ‘My master will be a long time in coming,’ and begins to beat the slaves, both men and women, and to eat and drink and get drunk; 46 the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know, and will cut him in pieces, and assign him a place with the unbelievers. 47 “And that slave who knew his master’s will and did not get ready or act in accord with his will, will receive many lashes, 48 but the one who did not know it, and committed deeds worthy of a flogging, will receive but few. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more.

You can see that Jesus is talking about Pastors that He has put in charge of His flocks when He said in Luke 12:42: “Who then is the faithful and sensible steward, whom his master will put in charge of his servants, to give them their rations at the proper time?

Jesus explained that because these Pastors will be telling their flocks that He isn’t returning for a long time, getting drunk, and beating their fellow believers, both men and women, they will be assigned a place with the unbelievers. The only place that the unbelievers will be at the time the resurrection takes place will be on the earth and as Janet saw in the vision these Pastors are going to be left behind in the resurrection to receive their lashes from the unbelievers. By that time the unbelievers will know that they missed their salvation, because the believers will be gone, and they will be weeping and gnashing their teeth in anger and mourning, and when they see these Pastors, they will persecute them, and it is through this persecution, that these Pastors will receive their lashes.

Jesus explained to the disciples that those Pastors who know His will but do not act according to His will, and keep teaching that He isn’t returning for a long time and are drinking, getting drunk and beating their fellow believers will receive many lashes. He then explained that those Pastors who do not know His will that do deeds that are worthy of a flogging, will receive a few lashes.

After they receive the number of lashes that they are allotted, these Pastors will either be killed by those that are persecuting them or they will die in some other way and then they will be changed and join the rest of the believers, who according to the parable of the virgins will be in heaven at the wedding feast.

I would also like to point out that the Pastor that Janet saw in the vision is a pre-tribulation rapture teacher. You can tell, because the pre-tribulation rapture teachers believe the rapture takes place before the great tribulation begins and when this Pastor realized he was left behind in the rapture, he wondered why he was left behind to suffer in the great tribulation. This Pastor will be telling his flock that Jesus isn't coming for a long time, after the Antichrist has already made and broken the peace treaty with Israel, the mark of the beast is in effect, the great tribulation is occurring, and the judgment of Babylon the Great has already taken place; and because he believes in the a pre-tribulation rapture, before the rapture takes place, he will think the great tribulation hasn't begun, and when the rapture takes place and he is left behind, he will think that the great tribulation has just begun and wonder why he was left behind to suffer in the great tribulation.

I would like to share with you that the rapture, takes place after Babylon the Great, which is the USA, is judged, just before Har-magedon takes place. The resurrection rapture is found in Rev 19:7, which states: "Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready." 8 And it was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

As you can see the circumstances surrounding the Pastor that was left behind in the vision Janet saw are the same circumstances as the Pastors that will be assigned a place with the unbelievers, Jesus described in Luke 12:39-48 and this supports the revelation that Luke 12:39-48 and Matt 24:45-51 are about believers who will be left behind in the resurrection to receive their lashes before they are allowed to join the rest of the believers, who will be in heaven at the wedding feast.
NEVER listen to people who claim to see 'things/visions' whereby those 'things/visions' they see CONTRADICT God's words.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct! Sorry that I didn't catch up on your correction, but you have to admit that you have been writing books on the topic.

In any case, we who are Christ's church (since Pentecost) must pay attention to the details of HOW God worked with Israel, for they are our example, even right down to 70 AD., which exemplifies the end of the world, upon His Glorious return from Heaven.

The letters to the 7 churches is the model and barometer for our application of how any one "church" and/or individual can measure their progress in the Lord.

Please, let us all not allow any one of them to become like Sardis or Laodecia, especially now that the Era of "lawlessness" is being activated by "that spirit of antichrist", within all who are of "the man of sin", aka "the natural man".
I was glad that I remembered the scripture and shared it. The 7 churches do represent the different kinds of believers in the last days and they do provide a way for each of us to measure ourselves.

Reactions: Earburner

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1 -

You said: "As you can see the circumstances surrounding the Pastor that was left behind in the vision Janet saw are the same circumstances as the Pastors that will be assigned a place with the unbelievers, Jesus described in Luke 12:39-48 and this supports the revelation that Luke 12:39-48 and Matt 24:45-51 are about believers who will be left behind in the resurrection to receive their lashes before they are allowed to join the rest of the believers, who will be in heaven at the wedding feast."

This is a CORRUPTION of what Jesus said in Matt 24:45-51

Your statement is FALSEHOOD and you need to turn away from this 'Janet' and turn back to the LORD Jesus Christ.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NEVER listen to people who claim to see 'things/visions' whereby those 'things/visions' they see CONTRADICT God's words.
Jesus is not the author of confusion and would not tell one part of His church that the heavenly gifts would be present until He returns and then tell another part of the same church that the heavenly gifts have ceased before His return. When Jesus told His disciples in Mat 10:23 that they would not finish going through the cities of Israel until He returned after He told them to heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons (Mat 10:8), He was saying that the gifts would not cease until He returns.
Mat 10:8 “Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give. 9 “Do not acquire gold, or silver, or copper for your money belts,
Matt. 10:23 “But whenever they persecute you in one city, flee to the next; for truly I say to you, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes.

As is recorded in Acts 2:17-18, in the last days the believers in Jesus, would see visions, dream dreams and prophesy. This is why you hear of these things happening around you and they will continue until Jesus returns.
Acts 2:17-18 ‘AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,’ God says, ‘THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT UPON ALL MANKIND; AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS, AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS; 18 EVEN UPON MY BONDSLAVES, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN, I WILL IN THOSE DAYS POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT And they shall prophesy.

One of the mistakes that those who say that the heavenly gifts have ceased make is that they claim that the perfect, found in 1Cor 13:9 occurred when Jesus became flesh, which after realizing that they flagrantly contradicted the Bible because Paul and others had heavenly gifts after Jesus ascended to heaven; they changed their story to the perfect being when the Bible was written. However, 1Cor 13:12 explains that the perfect found in 1Cor 13:9 is when will be face to face and know in full which is when Jesus returns, which means that the heavenly gifts will not cease until Jesus returns. These scriptures are in agreement with the other scriptures. 1 Cor 13:9-12 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part; {10} but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. {11} When I was a child, I used to speak as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. {12} For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I shall know fully just as I also have been fully known.

Corresponding to the above scriptures Eph 4:7-8 explains that after Jesus ascended to His throne He gave heavenly gifts to men.
Eph 4:7-8 But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ's gift. {8} Therefore it says, "WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVE A HOST OF CAPTIVES, AND HE GAVE GIFTS TO MEN."

Since the end has not yet occurred common sense tells us that there still is a need for Jesus to demonstrate that He has the power to forgive sins as He stated was His purpose for healing the paralytic in Mark 2:9-1. Remember, there have been healings and miracles since the time of the fall of the mankind; therefore it would make Jesus unjust if He only demonstrated His power to forgive sins to those that lived up until the Bible was written. Mark 2:9 “Which is easier, to say to the paralytic, ‘Your sins are forgiven’; or to say, ‘Get up, and pick up your pallet and walk’? 10 “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—He *said to the paralytic, 11 “I say to you, get up, pick up your pallet and go home.”

You have a choice, you can continue believing the stories that have been made up about the word “perfect”, which are not stated in the scripture that the word perfect was taken from and disregard the scriptures that give you the correct meaning of this word or you can return to the Bible and accept the gifts.

If the above does not turn believers away from the false doctrine that the gifts have ceased remember that when you call the Holy Spirit Satan as you do when you talk about those that have the gift of healing you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit, which is not forgiven in this age or in the age to come.
Matthew 12:24-33 "But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, "This man casts out demons only by Beelzebul the ruler of the demons. "25 And knowing their thoughts He said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself shall not stand. 26 "And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand? 27 "And if I by Beelzebul cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? Consequently they shall be your judges. 28 "But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29 "Or how can anyone enter the strong man's house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house. 30 "He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters. 31 "Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. 32 "And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come. 33 "Either make the tree good, and its fruit good; or make the tree bad, and its fruit bad; for the tree is known by its fruit."

Regarding the gifts Paul instructed the churches in the following manner:
1 Corinthians 14:39-40 "Therefore, my brethren, desire earnestly to prophesy, and do not forbid to speak in tongues. {40} But let all things be done properly and in an orderly manner."

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is not the author of confusion and would not tell one part of His church that the heavenly gifts would be present until He returns and then tell another part of the same church that the heavenly gifts have ceased before His return. When Jesus told His disciples in Mat 10:23 that they would not finish going through the cities of Israel until He returned after He told them to heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons (Mat 10:8), He was saying that the gifts would not cease until He returns.
Mat 10:8 “Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give. 9 “Do not acquire gold, or silver, or copper for your money belts,
Matt. 10:23 “But whenever they persecute you in one city, flee to the next; for truly I say to you, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes.

As is recorded in Acts 2:17-18, in the last days the believers in Jesus, would see visions, dream dreams and prophesy. This is why you hear of these things happening around you and they will continue until Jesus returns.
Acts 2:17-18 ‘AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,’ God says, ‘THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT UPON ALL MANKIND; AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS, AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS; 18 EVEN UPON MY BONDSLAVES, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN, I WILL IN THOSE DAYS POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT And they shall prophesy.

One of the mistakes that those who say that the heavenly gifts have ceased make is that they claim that the perfect, found in 1Cor 13:9 occurred when Jesus became flesh, which after realizing that they flagrantly contradicted the Bible because Paul and others had heavenly gifts after Jesus ascended to heaven; they changed their story to the perfect being when the Bible was written. However, 1Cor 13:12 explains that the perfect found in 1Cor 13:9 is when will be face to face and know in full which is when Jesus returns, which means that the heavenly gifts will not cease until Jesus returns. These scriptures are in agreement with the other scriptures. 1 Cor 13:9-12 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part; {10} but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. {11} When I was a child, I used to speak as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. {12} For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I shall know fully just as I also have been fully known.

Corresponding to the above scriptures Eph 4:7-8 explains that after Jesus ascended to His throne He gave heavenly gifts to men.
Eph 4:7-8 But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ's gift. {8} Therefore it says, "WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVE A HOST OF CAPTIVES, AND HE GAVE GIFTS TO MEN."

Since the end has not yet occurred common sense tells us that there still is a need for Jesus to demonstrate that He has the power to forgive sins as He stated was His purpose for healing the paralytic in Mark 2:9-1. Remember, there have been healings and miracles since the time of the fall of the mankind; therefore it would make Jesus unjust if He only demonstrated His power to forgive sins to those that lived up until the Bible was written. Mark 2:9 “Which is easier, to say to the paralytic, ‘Your sins are forgiven’; or to say, ‘Get up, and pick up your pallet and walk’? 10 “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—He *said to the paralytic, 11 “I say to you, get up, pick up your pallet and go home.”

You have a choice, you can continue believing the stories that have been made up about the word “perfect”, which are not stated in the scripture that the word perfect was taken from and disregard the scriptures that give you the correct meaning of this word or you can return to the Bible and accept the gifts.

If the above does not turn believers away from the false doctrine that the gifts have ceased remember that when you call the Holy Spirit Satan as you do when you talk about those that have the gift of healing you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit, which is not forgiven in this age or in the age to come.
Matthew 12:24-33 "But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, "This man casts out demons only by Beelzebul the ruler of the demons. "25 And knowing their thoughts He said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself shall not stand. 26 "And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand? 27 "And if I by Beelzebul cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? Consequently they shall be your judges. 28 "But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29 "Or how can anyone enter the strong man's house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house. 30 "He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters. 31 "Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. 32 "And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come. 33 "Either make the tree good, and its fruit good; or make the tree bad, and its fruit bad; for the tree is known by its fruit."

Regarding the gifts Paul instructed the churches in the following manner:
1 Corinthians 14:39-40 "Therefore, my brethren, desire earnestly to prophesy, and do not forbid to speak in tongues. {40} But let all things be done properly and in an orderly manner."
You said: "Jesus is not the author of confusion and would not tell one part of His church that the heavenly gifts would be present until He returns and then tell another part of the same church that the heavenly gifts have ceased before His return."

HalleluYAH = This statement is 100% TRUTH

Now return to Post #47

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those that teach that the Catholic Church is Babylon the Great claim that the woman John saw sitting on the beast with the seven heads and ten horns, in Rev 17:3, is a picture of the Antichrist ruling over his kingdom and that one day a Pope will be the Antichrist.
Rev 17:3 And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns.

Contrary to this idea, Rev 17:1,15 and 18 reveals that the woman is depicted as sitting on the beast in Rev 17:3 because she rules over the beast not because she is the ruling king of the beast.
Rev. 17:1, 15 and 18…1 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, “Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 15 And he said to me, “The waters which you saw where the harlot sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues. 18 “The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

You can see that the woman that sits on the beast with the seven heads and ten horns can't be the Antichrist because Rev 17:8-11 tells us that the Antichrist, who is symbolized as the beast that comes up out of the abyss, comes out of one of the seven heads and becomes an eighth king that the woman sits on and if the woman symbolizes the Antichrist this would cause the Antichrist to come out of one of the seven heads and sit on himself.
Rev 17:8 “The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come. 9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, 10 and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. 11 “The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.

It also does not make sense that the woman sitting on the beast is the Antichrist because Rev 17:16-17 tells us that the Antichrist’s kingdom defeats the woman and if the woman symbolizes the Antichrist this causes the Antichrist to defeat himself.
Rev 17:16 “And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire. 17 “For God has put it in their hearts to execute His purpose by having a common purpose, and by giving their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God will be fulfilled.

Those that teach that the woman is the Antichrist and that one day a Pope will fulfill the woman, claim that the seven mountains in Rev 17:9-10 are the seven hills around Rome, to support their view. However, since we know that the woman does not depict the Antichrist and that a future Pope will not fulfill the woman, I would like to point out that the word mountains in Rev 17:9 is a metaphor that depicts the 7 kingdoms that the 7 kings rule over, not the seven hills around Rome.
Rev 17:9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, 10 and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.

You can also see in Rev 16:18-19 that Babylon the Great cannot symbolize the Catholic church because it is split into three by an earthquake and it doesn’t make sense for an earthquake to split the Catholic church; and if the Catholic church was destroyed for some reason, this would not cause all the cities of the nations to fall.
Rev 16:18 And there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder; and there was a great earthquake, such as there had not been since man came to be upon the earth, so great an earthquake was it, and so mighty. 19 The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. Babylon the great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of His fierce wrath.
You seem to put a lot of words in my mouth.

Just because Vatican City is that Great City does NOT mean that the Pope is the Antichrist. The Word says the beast hates the whore and makes her desolate.

Secondly you seem to think that earthquake cannot split the Catholic Church. I think the same. However, the earth quake can split Vatican City.

So your attempt at putting up false reasoning...........FAILs.