CORRECT END TIMES TIME LINE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
WOW, a claim and diagram that shows that the opposite is true.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
WOW, a claim and diagram that shows that the opposite is true.
Go easy on him! There are a lot of factors to juggle, when you are relying on the witness of one messenger (ultimately, that is, we haven't yet understood the Holy Spirit's thinking on prophecy)

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I sort of get the idea that there is compassion at the heart of this diagram (people being ministered to during the tribulation), but then you just sort of tested yourself "how much of what I know about prophecy, can I add to this diagram"?

What exactly are you looking forward to yourself? Heaven? When? (You need to address, this to address your bias)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I sort of get the idea that there is compassion at the heart of this diagram (people being ministered to during the tribulation), but then you just sort of tested yourself "how much of what I know about prophecy, can I add to this diagram"?

What exactly are you looking forward to yourself? Heaven? When? (You need to address, this to address your bias)

Go easy on him! There are a lot of factors to juggle, when you are relying on the witness of one messenger (ultimately, that is, we haven't yet understood the Holy Spirit's thinking on prophecy)

Well, Jamesdalbright has been posting links to videos that he produced around 10 years ago, and when he has responded to my comments previously, his rebuttal was the false argument that I was lying and that what I was presenting was false.

If you believe that the diagram he has posted is correct, then the prophecies in the scriptures are not known to you or are misunderstood by you.

James has claimed in the Title for this thread is that the diagram is the "correct end times time line." This claim is false.

If we consider that at the beginning of the seventh age, that God will judge the heavenly hosts in heaven and the kings of the earth on the earth, and that they will be gathered together and imprisoned for many days, to await the time of their punishment. This prophetic prophecy can be found in Isaiah 24:21-22 as well as in Revelation 12. We are told that the beast, the false prophet, labelled the Little Horn in Danile 7 & 8 and Satan all rise up out of the Bottomless pit after it is unlocked by the Angel who is given the key to do so in Revelation 9. When the Bottomless pit is unlocked, the Kings of the earth and their armies rise up out of the Pit as locusts to bring torment to the peoples of the earth for five months.

About the only thing that i can see that he has correct is that the judgement written about in Isaiah 24:21-22 occurs in our near future around the time of the beginning of the of the seventh age.

The first event that James depicts in this diagram is that the Anticrhist emerges 2,300 days before the judgement takes place at the time of the kings gathering at Armageddon to be judged, to make a peace treaty with many but this cannot happen until the False Prophet is released from the Bottomless pit after the 1,000 years of his imprisonment has passed.

Do I need to present any more facts as to why this diagram is so wrong with respect to what is actually presented in the End Tine prophecies found in both the OT and NT.

Now in my response all that I stated was that the diagram proved that it was not correct.

I have only responded to your post with why I believe it is flawed on a very small portion of what the diagram shows.

Shalom

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, Jamesdalbright has been posting links to videos that he produced around 10 years ago, and when he has responded to my comments previously, his rebuttal was the false argument that I was lying and that what I was presenting was false.

If you believe that the diagram he has posted is correct, then the prophecies in the scriptures are not known to you or are misunderstood by you.

[...]

I have only responded to your post with why I believe it is flawed on a very small portion of what the diagram shows.

Shalom
Ok so you are tempted to critique why you thought it was wrong, but how would you go about nurturing his faith - that's what I'm wondering? We can't just go around the "right/wrong" merry-go-round, again and again, we have to find a way of leading people into prophecy. I think it can be done two ways "first, test the idea that Churches are going to be hot and cold" and "second, bear in mind that if the day and hour are irrelevant to the Return of the Lord, the day and hour is largely irrelevant to most prophecies". I think if someone like @jamesdalbright understood these two things, he would approach prophecy in a more constructive or fundamental way. I'm not saying you don't get a chance to be right, I'm saying you get a chance to lead.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok so you are tempted to critique why you thought it was wrong, but how would you go about nurturing his faith - that's what I'm wondering? We can't just go around the "right/wrong" merry-go-round, again and again, we have to find a way of leading people into prophecy. I think it can be done two ways "first, test the idea that Churches are going to be hot and cold" and "second, bear in mind that if the day and hour are irrelevant to the Return of the Lord, the day and hour is largely irrelevant to most prophecies". I think if someone like @jamesdalbright understood these two things, he would approach prophecy in a more constructive or fundamental way. I'm not saying you don't get a chance to be right, I'm saying you get a chance to lead.

It is very difficult to change someone who believes that they are right in their understanding of the End Time Prophecies.

If you believe that my understanding might be in error, then present your apology in response to my posts and explain why you believe that I might be in error. It is said that Iron sharpens iron. I am happy to be proved in error with my understanding of the End times. It means that I need to go back and start again with my understanding of the End Times.

Sadly, the traditions of the Christian Faith get in the way of understanding God's truth.

Now, your blanket claim, "second, bear in mind that if the day and hour are irrelevant to the Return of the Lord, the day and hour is largely irrelevant to most prophecies", suggests that we cannot know the timeframes for the various End Time Prophecies.

It is my experience that, with due diligence, it is possible to establish a timeline for when most of the End time prophecies will occur with a reasonable accuracy as to when the respective prophecy will occur. The accuracy may be only the order in which the prophecies will occur, while in certain instances we may know within a few years as to when certain prophecies will be fulfilled. For example, we are told in Exodus 20:4-6 how long the visitation of the fathers iniquities upon their children and their children's children will last. Clues for this timeframe are also found in Hosea 6:1-3 and Lamentation 5:17-22 where both passages speak of the same period of time.

There is a requirement that we rely on the HS to reveal to us the timeline of the End Times. However, the question that I often struggle with is, "When does God want these things with respect to prophecy to be revealed." My suspicion is that God is happy to allow the speculation that presently exists with respect to the End Times to continue a little longer.

Know what I mean?

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan has one goal and that is to keep you from the scriptures and you are riding his wave. The scriptures are for reproof, correction and teaching. I have learned over many posts that Ross resorts to lying to support his false teachings and the one source he never reasons through is the scriptures. If you can't see this your chances of hearing Jesus are slim too.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am one of those that Dan 12:3 says will shine brightly and lead many to righteousness because my understanding of almost all prophecy came the Holy Spirit. Unfortunately you and Ross are among the mass majority of the believers that are still asleep in the false teachings academia in Christianity has introduced into the churches. According to Jesus in the parable of the virgins you won't wake up until the lost or the Virgins without oil realize they need to get saved.
Dan 12:3 “And those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.
Matt. 25:1 “Then the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins, who took their lamps, and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 “And five of them were foolish, and five were prudent. 3 “For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, 4 but the prudent took oil in flasks along with their lamps. 5 “Now while the bridegroom was delaying, they all got drowsy and began to sleep. 6 “But at midnight there was a shout, ‘Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.’ 7 “Then all those virgins rose, and trimmed their lamps. 8 “And the foolish said to the prudent, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 “But the prudent answered, saying, ‘No, there will not be enough for us and you too; go instead to the dealers and buy some for yourselves.’ 10 “And while they were going away to make the purchase, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut. 11 “And later the other virgins also came, saying, ‘ Lord, lord, open up for us.’ 12 “But he answered and said, ‘Truly I say to you, I do not know you.’ 13 “ Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am one of those that Dan 12:3 says will shine brightly
[...]
12 “But he answered and said, ‘Truly I say to you, I do not know you.’ 13 “ Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour.
Woah! Woah! Let's approach this slowly: do you realise that there will be hot and cold Churches, as long as Man is on the Earth?

I'm just asking about your foundation, here - no hidden agendas, no preferred scriptures.

Reactions: No Pre-TB

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woah! Woah! Let's approach this slowly: do you realise that there will be hot and cold Churches, as long as Man is on the Earth?

I'm just asking about your foundation, here - no hidden agendas, no preferred scriptures.
I answered your ignorant remarks with the truth. If you aren't humble enough to accept it perhaps you will shortly. I posted almost all of the prophecy insights Jesus revealed to me and if you haven't read them, you should if you want to know if you know the truth.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am one of those that Dan 12:3 says will shine brightly and lead many to righteousness because my understanding of almost all prophecy came the Holy Spirit.
Proverbs 8:13
The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Proverbs 16:18
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 29:23
A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

Proverbs 11:2
When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom

*The point is, we are to be humble in all things. In this sentence, you are lifting yourself up. Secondly, I find problems in your graph. But instead of me posting every reason, I am not going to. Why? Because it is evident that you do not seek discourse with others but instead are trying to instruct them with your "own truth" that you believe because your "understanding of almost all prophecy came by the Holy Spirit" which insinuates that others did not who differ from you. It is a shame. We could have had a nice discussion. I am leaving this one.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I answered your ignorant remarks with the truth. If you aren't humble enough to accept it perhaps you will shortly. I posted almost all of the prophecy insights Jesus revealed to me and if you haven't read them, you should if you want to know if you know the truth.
Buddy please. I haven't seen your reply on hot and cold churches. You just quoted something about virgins.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 8:13
The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Proverbs 16:18
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 29:23
A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

Proverbs 11:2
When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom

*The point is, we are to be humble in all things. In this sentence, you are lifting yourself up. Secondly, I find problems in your graph. But instead of me posting every reason, I am not going to. Why? Because it is evident that you do not seek discourse with others but instead are trying to instruct them with your "own truth" that you believe because your "understanding of almost all prophecy came by the Holy Spirit" which insinuates that others did not who differ from you. It is a shame. We could have had a nice discussion. I am leaving this one.
The fact that you would rather post insults than post scriptures about the topic reveals that you are not posting for Jesus. I am. The demons you are entertaining are afraid of me and the Bible and that is why you post insults.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time will show correct or wrong you are!
Time will reveal that you were uttertly misled by academia in Christianity. The last people you want to listen to about Bible prophecy is academia in Christianity. They are full of academic blunders by their flesh.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Buddy please. I haven't seen your reply on hot and cold churches. You just quoted something about virgins.
Jesus is going to deal with the 7 kinds of churches found in the Book of the Revelation. However, to use them as a spring board out of the scriptures into an opinion about the Bible is wrong.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have any dates...and yet the date when the daily sacrifice was taken away, should be crystal clear.
You keep telling yourself lies to give you the false feeling that you do not have to worry about going to hell. You will end up lying to yourself all the way to hell.