CORRECT MEANING OF Deception

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nondenom40

May 21, 2019
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So she is the sinless conception of the faith, when the enmity was placed between her and the serpent , between his seed-knowledge and her and her seed -Christ that Genesis and Isaiah be fulfilled. Prove that is not so. As you can see I am very receptive to change . Hence , accepting the true meaning of IC which lines up with the scriptures . And this meaning is an affront to all the traditions . But clearly can be reconciled to the scriptures unlike everything else out there. Sounds like a new song REV.14 but is the eternal gospel. Because it does not contradict it. Hmmm, maybe people should be reconciled to that since it is the TRUTH.
Mary's ic can't 'line up with the scriptures' since it doesn't exist. Nowhere is she called immaculate. Nowhere is she referred to as sinless. Your manufacturing your own dots and trying to connect them.

Nondenom40

May 21, 2019
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sad. Luke 1:42-44
Mary Visits Elizabeth
…42In a loud voice she exclaimed, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! 43And why am I so honored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44For as soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.…

This is very interesting.
So you still can't offer an example of me being dishonest. Bear false witness then when called on it you can't provide an example but pretend like you never said it. Nice.

Where in that verse is mary called mother of Christ or mother of God? Nowhere thats where.

Reactions: bbyrd009

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you might be interested in...lets say a diff perception lol, The amazing name Mary: meaning and etymology The amazing name Magdalene: meaning and etymology and The mysterious Hebrew Calendar "She who was called barren"

wow and i guess The amazing name Elizabeth: meaning and etymology too, pretty interesting hmm

Mary "conceived" exactly six months separate from Elizabeth for a really interesting reason, maybe
“Bitter” yes so no one can drink the water. Yet Also consider John 7:37-38 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. [38] He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

isn't that Truly what “blessed” is: Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Luke 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

Jesus turned to Beloved of all the disciples and said “Behold your mother” :

Romans 12:16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
...for theirs is the kingdom of God.

Psalm 136:23-24 Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever: [24] And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Numbers 5:24,27-28 And he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water that causeth the curse: and the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter. [27] And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. [28] And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive (an incorruptible)seed.

The woman cursed among her people.
The woman not defiled, but clean ...Free, and shall conceive seed.
which is blessed?

Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
...is this not the woman seen in revelation where the dragon waits to devour her seed? (the woman saved through childbearing) where the dragon waits to devour not that which is born already of the flesh into the world but that which is born of God. Mary may mean ”bitter” yet she IS Also called “blessed”...how do you reconcile the “blessed” with bitter?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
“Bitter” yes so no one can drink the water. Yet Also consider John 7:37-38 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. [38] He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

isn't that Truly what “blessed” is: Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Luke 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

Jesus turned to Beloved of all the disciples and said “Behold your mother” :

Romans 12:16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
...for theirs is the kingdom of God.

Psalm 136:23-24 Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever: [24] And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Numbers 5:24,27-28 And he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water that causeth the curse: and the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter. [27] And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. [28] And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive (an incorruptible)seed.

The woman cursed among her people.
The woman not defiled, but clean ...Free, and shall conceive seed.
which is blessed?

Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
...is this not the woman seen in revelation where the dragon waits to devour her seed? (the woman saved through childbearing) where the dragon waits to devour not that which is born already of the flesh into the world but that which is born of God. Mary may mean ”bitter” yet she IS Also called “blessed”...how do you reconcile the “blessed” with bitter?
wow vij, some great tie ins there, yeh!

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Revelation 12 passage describes a woman, a child, and a dragon. A superficial reading of the text instantly brings to mind Mary, Jesus, and Satan, who are certainly significant, prophetic types, but there is more to it than that.

The sign represents these individuals in a historical context, but also as larger, corporate entities. Biblical scholars have often understood the woman to represent Mary as an individual and as corporately: the true Israelites of God.
Likewise, the dragon clearly represents Satan as an individual and also the entire world system opposed to God.
However, while the same scholars have observed that the male child is a symbol of Christ, they've missed the pattern. Just as the woman and dragon have corporate meanings, the male child does, too - it is Jesus and the collective body of Christ, the Christian Church. 1 Corinthians 12:12

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
hmm, i thought that was pretty decent? Alla way down to "Christian church" anyway, dont see that part. Ok "satan as an individual" is maybe a little sketchy too, surely no person there yeh, get behind me, satan et al

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Mary may mean ”bitter” yet she IS Also called “blessed”...how do you reconcile the “blessed” with bitter?
well first "bitter" might not be the best interp there, Abarim and others suggest "strong" or something similar... Myrrh, the oil of joy and weddings nights actually kind of a hard term to get ones mind around imo; when they smelled myrrh, sex came to mind surely.

anyway, "bitter" is to me a great pointer for when you read this on a different level, and let "woman" play as "emotions," v man "thinking," which is the only way i could reconcile those now, by not treating "Mary" as an actual woman. So thus something like "one whose emotions are available, yet kept subordinate to the reasoning, will be blessed" which i'm sure not there yet, although i have learned some signs, impulsiveness, superiority complex popping up suddenly, scoffing, even believe it or not charity, like given to an unworthy or something, bc they were foxy enough to manip me emotionally?

but even for the literal, imo grasping a fuller def of "myrrh" will kinda get one there--how is something we are defining as "bitter" used for Moses' "oil of joy" and wedding nights? Plus if you havent smelled myrrh, try maybe, i know this sounds weird, but even just smelling it will educate you. "Bitter" is like a very one-dimensional def iow

myrrh oil can be had for like $6, although tbh i would suspect that one,
Myrrh Essential Oils ,
note the egyptian costs five times as much!

got neuropathy?
Frankincense & Myrrh, Frankincense & Myrrh, Neuropathy, Rubbing Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

i dont but a parent did, found this--which led to a much more expensive one arg lol--but anyway it's even awesome on a lightbulb heatsource, as aromatherapy, which we in the west often scoff at but i can sell you anything after a little aromatherapy lol, i have literally sold ice to an eskimo that way narf

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of this has anything to do with what my post says. Nor disproves what I posted , it most definitely shows that you have a reading comprehension problem and an attention deficit problem . Scripture does not delete out scripture NIMRODS . If it says what it says in one part of scripture AS I POINTED OUT, it is not contradicting the OBVIOUS somewhere else.God is not an author of confusion! False application in false interpretation doesn't amount to much except a sum that makes know sense concerning argument here. No matter how much someone demands that 10+ 10 = 3 that does not make it so. my sum of the language of scripture supports the WORD OF GOD , CLEARLY! Did you know that scripture appeals to men's commonsense and reason? That is what separates us from the beast . Intelligent people, do not defy commonsense or right reason. They get the equation of scripture and the sum of their understanding does not contradict the written Word of God. Clearly you know nothing about that.

Psalm 136:23-24 Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever: [24] And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth for ever. CLEARLY GOD DID, and The Mother of Christ said just that.

Romans 12:15-17
Forgiveness
…15Rejoice with those who rejoice; weep with those who weep. 16Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but enjoy the company of the lowly. Do not be conceited. 17Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Carefully consider what is right in the eyes of everybody.…

What does using Romans 12:16 against the Mother of Christ prove ? Are you saying she was not humble? That is a contradiction . Clearly she was humble and even stated that in her Magnificat, and it is precisely because of that humbleness that she is exalted.
Psalm 138:6; Proverbs 3:34; Proverbs 29:23; Matthew 23:12; Luke 1:52; James 4:6; 1 Peter 5:5
For though the Lord is high, he regards the lowly,

but the haughty he knows from afar.

34 Toward the corners he is scornful,

but to the humble he gives favor.1

23 One's pride will bring him low,

but he who is lowly in spirit will obtain honor.

12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

52 he has brought down the mighty from their thrones

land exalted those of humble estate;

6 But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, e“God opposes the proud but dgives grace to the humble.”

5 Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”

You people are the only ones who exalt THEMSELVES, you claim your knowledge is greater than the scriptures and the Elders.

You go from bad to worse with you false interps. you are calling the Mother of God cursed , clearly you are children of the devil . "For all generations shall call me blessed" -"Blessed are you among women and Blessed is the fruit of your womb ". Wow ! You actually think this is about the Mother of Christ ? I am surprised the forum "mediators" do not call this occult doctrine, Because it is definitely NOT Christian from any denomination stand point. Even those who do not venerate but at least have not said this of the Mother of Christ must surely agree with me there. This is a vile application of scripture which surely has grave implications. But maybe my appeal to right reason of the FORUM MEDIATORS falls on deaf ears. maybe I over estimate what people really intend in here? Either way God will deal with you!
Continued......

not sure how the accusations above is what you took away from the post as that was not the intent. Did not call the Mother of Christ cursed but, was instead, attempting to point out why she was(is) “blessed”.

“...from hereforth...”
“For behold, From this time on...” “all generations will count me blessed”
...from henceforth...from this time on...generations will count me blessed.
A change took place, yeah? What was before this mark, setting apart in time of “from this time on...” It is important(imo) where others could possibly say the same of “from this time on...” “known of God” ...generations will call her (the body) “blessed” of God in bringing forth the fruit of the Spirit. It is about being “known” of God from “this point on” which account or is “counted blessed”.

Your thread is about the “immaculate conception”? Has an “immaculate conception” taken place within you? Has an “immaculate conception” taken place in any others here? Wadr you make it about Mary long before “For behold, from this time on...generations will count me blessed” as if she was immaculate instead of the immaculate conception which took place within. That would be like saying you were immaculate prior to Christ being formed within you rather than seeing the miracle of what took place “For behold, from this time on...” I am counted blessed.

Regarding “virgin” ...a touchy topic for sure, but there is a sign given: a woman set apart from the world to “magnify God”. A woman where an immaculate conception takes place within and what is brought forth (revealed)is the Savior and inheritor of all things. From henceforth all generations will call her “blessed” ...and NOT a cursing among her people.

Mary had no problem magnifying the One intended to be magnified by the woman: Luke 1:46-47 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, [47] And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

“In God my Saviour.” Saviour out from, set apart from, taken out of the cursing from this time on ”counted blessed” .1 John 4:14-17 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. [15] Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. [16] And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. [17] Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

Has an “immaculate conception” taken place within His body? Was that body immaculate before being know of God? Can the body say “My soul doth magnify the Lord, [47] And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

My Saviour out from, set apart from, taken out of the cursing from this time on ”counted blessed” ? Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
“...from hereforth...”
“For behold, From this time on...” “all generations will count me blessed”
...from henceforth...from this time on...generations will count me blessed.
ok and i know this will maybe sound a bit weird, but note that Mary is not counting herself blessed there, iow there is no "i consider myself blessed" i dont think? Bc Mary surely went through hell, from her perspective, yeh? Who here has lost their firstborn? After seeking to at one point "put them away?" So prolly not a fun life. "Bitter" even maybe

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"she'll get fat, and wont be walking around much" most likely. A commentary on those whose emotions rule them, perhaps. They would naturally be more likely to satisfy their desires, overeat, etc, maybe?

the “thigh shall rot” could have something to do with why Jacob wrestled with the Lord. The whole “thigh” thing.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok and i know this will maybe sound a bit weird, but note that Mary is not counting herself blessed there, iow there is no "i consider myself blessed" i dont think? Bc Mary surely went through hell, from her perspective, yeh? Who here has lost their firstborn? After seeking to at one point "put them away?" So prolly not a fun life. "Bitter" even maybe

Woke up this morning thinking the same thing. “Who here has lost their firstborn? After seeking to at one point "put them away?" So prolly not a fun life. "Bitter" even maybe” ...hopefully can put into words but is this “lost their firstborn” not what we all are called to do. As Mary submitted to all you mentioned here and, yes, most likely wept bitterly...consider “take up your cross and follow Me”. Consider all the words spoke of to be sorrowful and to mourn. Yet Mary knew ...as also the body should...that what is being lost or given is as Paul said “not worthy to be compared” to what is revealed. Mary knew ...as the body should... on the other side of what is lost, what is to be gained. Matthew 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Do think(imo) Mary could foresee blessing beyond weeping bitterly...and also Paul could foresee blessing beyond “count it all dung”.,.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who received my post in the spirit of Charity already got it and have been counted among those called elect. For within I have upheld all truth in denominations concerning her. Any who sought to defame her, denied truth. All who attacked me, did not receive the peace of Christ within them. For all the good was united in my post. It was to bring about one mindedness and understanding. Falsehoods were corrected . Those corrections can not be dismantled because they are rooted in truth. The affirmations given to all, for the truths they brought to the table, were pointed out in the Spirit of Christian solidarity. No matter what the haters say I have only upheld truth. I have shown NO partiality and therefore am not guilty of any sin. I have shown fairness and love to all truth in all. Not one is able to prove THAT WRONG. Yet I am attacked and slandered , FOR WHAT? For embracing all the truth each and every denomination has pointed out about the chosen mother of the Lord. Not one scripture I posted has been about division but unity.

Did you hold a mirror up in front of your face while reciting this?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
the “thigh shall rot” could have something to do with why Jacob wrestled with the Lord. The whole “thigh” thing.
wow, sitesearch "thigh" on Abarim and see what you get, dont miss The verb ιστημι: the most potent verb in the New Testament imo, havent even searched the root for thigh yet...leads there, and here, צלע | Abarim Publications Theological Dictionary (Old Testament Hebrew)

wow, one, single occurrence NT, Revelation 19:16 Lexicon: And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."
which the Abarim have not treated, but a google of "meros etymology" is quite interesting, "thigh" becomes a somewhat one-dimensional understanding too i guess. "Side" or "part" may also be relevant

Last edited:
Reactions: VictoryinJesus