CORRECT MEANING OF Deception

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wow, sitesearch "thigh" on Abarim and see what you get, dont miss The verb ιστημι: the most potent verb in the New Testament imo, havent even searched the root for thigh yet...leads there, and here, צלע | Abarim Publications Theological Dictionary (Old Testament Hebrew)

wow, one, single occurrence NT, Revelation 19:16 Lexicon: And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."
which the Abarim have not treated, but a google of "meros etymology" is quite interesting, "thigh" becomes a somewhat one-dimensional understanding too i guess. "Side" or "part" may also be relevant

Thank you! Reading through now and may take a while. honestly I’m not good with roots of words but it is beautiful. Not even sure what I’m reading but regardless really connected with this part:

The "other" root צלע (sl' II) does occur as verb in the Bible (this verb is obviously the parent of the noun צלע, sela', treated above) and means to limp or stumble, or rather: to walk while having a need to lean on something. It occurs a mere three times: Jacob was leaning on his ירך (yarek) after his encounter with the angel (Genesis 32:31). In the last days, YHWH will gather the leaners/limpers (Micah 4:6-7), and YHWH will save the leaners/limpers (Zephaniah 3:19).

This verb has one derivative (not counting צלע, sela'), and that is the nearly identical masculine noun צלע (sela'), meaning a limping/leaning, and this noun too occurs a mere three times in the Bible:

The prophet Jeremiah didn't simply note that his previously trusted but now corrupted friends waited for his "fall"; they were keeping an eye on what he leaned on (Jeremiah 20:10). Job's erring friend Bildad said something similar about the wicked, whose strength is famished and calamity is in what he leans on (Job 18:12). And David reflected that when his foot slipped, those who sought to injure him would magnify themselves against him because he was ready to stumble and grab hold of them for support (Psalm 38:17).

Another word that is often thought to mean lame or cripple is פסח (piseah), which is related to or the same as פסח (pesah), Pesah or Passover.

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
hopefully can put into words but is this “lost their firstborn” not what we all are called to do.
bazinga
Woke up this morning thinking the same thing. “Who here has lost their firstborn? After seeking to at one point "put them away?" So prolly not a fun life. "Bitter" even maybe” ...hopefully can put into words but is this “lost their firstborn” not what we all are called to do. As Mary submitted to all you mentioned here and, yes, most likely wept bitterly...consider “take up your cross and follow Me”. Consider all the words spoke of to be sorrowful and to mourn. Yet Mary knew ...as also the body should...that what is being lost or given is as Paul said “not worthy to be compared” to what is revealed. Mary knew ...as the body should... on the other side of what is lost, what is to be gained. Matthew 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Do think(imo) Mary could foresee blessing beyond weeping bitterly...and also Paul could foresee blessing beyond “count it all dung”.,.
nice, and now the Magdalene should be contemplated imo, The amazing name Magdalene: meaning and etymology et al, plus how many women were under the cross? Two, or three? Bc imo at least, the accounts do not conflict by accident,
Three women under the cross
in "Mary"

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MOTHER MIRYAM (MARY) SHE IS THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION OF THE FAITH - MEANING where it all BEGAN in. In the Immaculate Conception of Christ Meaning :Clean , spotless conception of Christ ,She is the Immaculate Conception as she said to St. Bernadette who had no idea what it meant. Pope Pius misinterpreted it and as it is defined (BY him) it is incorrect. This he did before she said it to Bernadette , do you notice something ? Because the Rev. 12 Prophecy mirrors Mother Miryam it is first about her
Rev.12 4-5
It stood in front of the woman about to give birth, so that it might devour the child the moment it was born.

5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, the one who will rule all the nations with a staff of iron.But her child was snatched up to God and his throne;
Clearly Christ was already on God's throne when this was written. So it is about what she does in the spirit in bringing Christ in our souls.But continuing in this service those who have this completed in them (Christ established in the souls) The Elect Bride too does this so forth an so on IN CHRIST for others.

The doctrine of Immaculate Conception was discussion for centuries in the queen denominations. Pope Pius defined it BEFORE IT WAS TO COME FORTH get it. This was the dragons influence of interception to create division and confusion .The doctrine :that God preserved the Virgin Mary from the taint of original sin from the moment she was conceived in her mother's womb; it was defined as a dogma of the Roman Catholic Church in 1854.

However this cannot be reconciled to the scriptures and contradicts St. Paul when he says:
Romans 3:22-
22And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

See justified by His grace . Hail Mary full of grace -THROUGH REDEMPTION;) ,that is in Jesus Christ.
Romans 5:11-13
Death in Adam, Life in Christ
11Not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation. 12Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, so also death was passed on to all men, because all sinned. 13For sin was in the world before the law was given; but sin is not taken into account when there is no law.…
Romans 5:14
Nevertheless, death reigned from Adam until Moses, even over those who did not sin in the way that Adam transgressed. He is a pattern of the One to come.

Romans 5:15
But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God's grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, abound to the many!
1 John 1:7-9
Walking in the Light
…7But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin. 8If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.…

That is why she sang her song because she is no liar!
Mary’s Song

46Then Mary said:

“My soul magnifies the Lord,(BECAUSE SHE IS GIVEN WISDOM IN FULL) 47and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior! (BECAUSE CHRIST WHO IS GOD IS HER SAVIOR TOO)48For He has looked with favor on the low estate of His servant.( look at her in a low estate -SIN and exalted her in Him .)

From now on all generations will call me blessed. 49For the Mighty One has done great things for me.

Holy is His name. 50His mercy extends to those who fear Him,

from generation to generation. 51He has performed mighty deeds with His arm;

He has scattered those who are proud in the thoughts of their hearts. 52He has brought down rulers from their thrones,

but has exalted the humble. 53He has filled the hungry with good things,

but has sent the rich away empty. 54He has helped His servant Israel,

remembering to be merciful, 55as He promised to our fathers,

to Abraham and his descendants forever.”
Continued.......

Most of that is man's doctrines, not God's Word.

Here is what Mary said:

Luke 1:46-49
46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

48 For He hath regarded the low estate of His handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

49 For He That is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is His name.
KJV

Nowhere... does Scripture say to pray to Mary. Mary was a sinner in her flesh just like us. She is saved through Faith on The Saviour just as us, and that Faith on Him is actually what she is showing in that Luke 1 Chapter.

Nor does Scripture say she was given wisdom in full, like some heavenly being.

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Did you hold a mirror up in front of your face while reciting this?
ha, remember being like that? Maybe not you, dunno, but the perspective is only too fam to me i'm afraid

and the antichrist will declare himself the son of God
2 Thess 2:3,4 2Thess2:3 2 Thess 2:3
dang i have a hard time linking here

anyway, man is this problem compounded when you are considered "smart," i tell ya what. I cant even feed myself, living in someones storeroom right now, ty Yah, but i still have all the answers lol, yikes

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Every denomination out there knows that she is.
i hope you stick around bro ok, i know you mean well

what "everybody knows" is crap, ok, or at least on some level it is imo.
(havent you even said as much yourself?
i can dig up a quote if you like)
Also, Crowd Wisdom is virtually irrefutable, narf.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Not even sure what I’m reading but regardless really connected with this part:
good point here, we read seeking Facts and Proof, and it takes a minute to accept perspectives and possibilities without rejecting them outright, especially if they are foreign to our way of thinking or intrude upon our beliefs?

So a painful guide there i have come to trust is that if i have a violent knee-jerk (emotional) reaction to something i read, im prolly wrong, so to speak. No Son of Man may die for another's sins was no less difficult for me ok

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha, remember being like that? Maybe not you, dunno, but the perspective is only too fam to me i'm afraid

and the antichrist will declare himself the son of God
2 Thess 2:3,4 2Thess2:3 2 Thess 2:3
dang i have a hard time linking here

anyway, man is this problem compounded when you are considered "smart," i tell ya what. I cant even feed myself, living in someones storeroom right now, ty Yah, but i still have all the answers lol, yikes

all too familiar here also. The problem is compounded by hunger and not always sure what is being fed: hopefully one decreasing and Him increasing and not the other way around.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
all too familiar here also. The problem is compounded by hunger and not always sure which is being fed: hopefully one decreasing and Him increasing and not the other way around.
just read a good bit on Abarim about that; if acquiring more information was the way, rich people who have more leisure to do so (us, iow) would be...preferred.
cant find the specific one i saw, but looks like repeated here,
Early data retention: how the ancients initiated information technology
www.abarim-publications.com/DictionaryG/g/g-i-n-om-s-k-om.html

Jul 11, 2017 ... ... to learn or even (when expanded as αναγινωσκω, anaginosko, see below) ..... It would mean that someone who is rich enough to ponder the ..."

which i included the bottom part bc it is the one relevant to our discussion, but your "thirst" is also discussed here fwiw

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
good point here, we read seeking Facts and Proof, and it takes a minute to accept perspectives and possibilities without rejecting them outright, especially if they are foreign to our way of thinking or intrude upon our beliefs?

So a painful guide there i have come to trust is that if i have a violent knee-jerk (emotional) reaction to something i read, im prolly wrong, so to speak. No Son of Man may die for another's sins was no less difficult for me ok

Signing off but will say a lot of all your post above resonate. About feeding the wrong one that (should) decrease ...the thing I’ve noticed does fit that knee-jerk reaction you mentioned, as often what is heard is not that which is anti-christ wants to hear. Like in the wilderness when Christ was tempted of the devil to turn a stone into bread ...the message of patience and endurance in a stone rejected becomes the Living bread ...the chief corner stone of Life given to feed the poor...is not well received by that which is anti-patience but demands it now.

As my husband just said. Sin tempts, saying, “why are you sitting here going hungry when you could be eating? See all the wealth, all the power, all the kingdoms... they could be yours. You can be the big-shot. Throw yourself down and the angels will bear you up.” Tempted by the belly: hunger, pride, and vanity. “This fruit is good to eat. Eat of it,” don’t we all hear it? Was He not tempted as we are?

As Jesus rebuked that mind-set against His going to prepare a place. As also what you touched on above about the death of the first born and weeping in bitterness...or Paul’s “count it all dung” ...none of it is an easy message without a knee-jerk reaction. That you won’t be loved or accepted of all men but persecution and weakness will surely come, and store up treasure where moths don’t consume it or men don’t break in to steal it...None easy things to hear. All which (imo) that which is antichrist loathes and maybe even James 4:7
[7] Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woke up this morning thinking the same thing. “Who here has lost their firstborn? After seeking to at one point "put them away?" So prolly not a fun life. "Bitter" even maybe” ...hopefully can put into words but is this “lost their firstborn” not what we all are called to do. As Mary submitted to all you mentioned here and, yes, most likely wept bitterly...consider “take up your cross and follow Me”. Consider all the words spoke of to be sorrowful and to mourn. Yet Mary knew ...as also the body should...that what is being lost or given is as Paul said “not worthy to be compared” to what is revealed. Mary knew ...as the body should... on the other side of what is lost, what is to be gained. Matthew 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Do think(imo) Mary could foresee blessing beyond weeping bitterly...and also Paul could foresee blessing beyond “count it all dung”.,.
And remember also the type or shadow of Mary seen in Hannah, the mother of Samuel the last of the judges. Hannah promised to give him to God when he was weaned and kept her vow. That would a hard thing for a woman who wanted so badly to be a mother. She could not have known that God would bless after she gave up her only child... with other children. Some of those here on this forum who have been mothers and lost a child while it was still at home with her, might better relate to this.

Think also of all the mothers of Israel whose children were slain by the soldiers of King Herod in his efforts to prevent the appearance of a Jewish king? Was the slaughter of the innocents necessary? Ask those mothers?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And remember also the type or shadow of Mary seen in Hannah, the mother of Samuel the last of the judges. Hannah promised to give him to God when he was weaned and kept her vow. That would a hard thing for a woman who wanted so badly to be a mother. She could not have known that God would bless after she gave up her only child... with other children. Some of those here on this forum who have been mothers and lost a child while it was still at home with her, might better relate to this.

Think also of all the mothers of Israel whose children were slain by the soldiers of King Herod in his efforts to prevent the appearance of a Jewish king? Was the slaughter of the innocents necessary? Ask those mothers?
Also going way back on this, remember what happened to the first born of Egypt? The children of Israel were spared, but what of those mothers of Egypt? What was the difference between the Egyptians mothers and the mothers of Israel who lost their children to the soldiers of Herod?

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Also going way back on this, remember what happened to the first born of Egypt? The children of Israel were spared, but what of those mothers of Egypt? What was the difference between the Egyptians mothers and the mothers of Israel who lost their children to the soldiers of Herod?
i recall some...prolly "folklore" that Moses was quite respected by many Egyptians, who likely followed his instructions; never followed up though, as i saw no Support?

not that that would change your point any/much i guess...or hmm maybe it would lol, dunno. k gnite all

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I haven’t read about Hannah so I can’t really comment. Wish I could, but she hasn’t come up yet I guess.

Was thinking about a verse this morning...Not sure if it has anything at all to do with your comment above but maybe you have some input on it? Hebrews 11:35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

Reactions: amadeus

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Genesis 3:15 foretells of the enmity that would be placed between her and the serpent- between his seed-(knowledge and all the ill affect of) and her, the enmity is the Holy Spirit.

Gen 3:15 is speaking about Eve not Mary

Genesis 3:13 "And the Lord God said unto the woman, "What is this that thou hast done?" And the woman said, "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

This is the same reason that Paul used in his concern about the end generation. He worried that the Church, or body of Christ would not understand that the false Christ will come disguised as the true Christ. They would rather hear and believe fairy tales then the truth of God's Word. Are you ashamed to talk about what happened in the garden of Eden with a friend? If you are, my friend, you have serious problems for you are living in a time when all prophecy of this age will come to a conclusion, and you will be deceived as Eve was.

Eve stated just as Paul quoted her; "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat." Eve had intercourse with Satan and lost her virginity. From that union came Cain, the father of all Kenites. Learn the truth.

Genesis 3:14 "And the Lord God said unto the serpent, "Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"

This is God speaking to Satan. God is cursing Satan above all living creatures. This is a figure of speech, meaning you are the lowest thing of all creation. Now God continues to speak to the serpent [Satan].

Genesis 3:15 "And I [God] will put enmity between thee [Satan] and the woman [Eve], and between thy seed [the Kenites] and her Seed [Jesus Christ]; It [Christ] shall bruise thy [Satan's] head, and thou [Satan] shalt bruise His [Christ's] heel."

Eve's seed is our Lord Jesus Christ. While Satan's seed are the children, to the last generation, called the Kenites. Those offspring are born from the sexual union between Eve and Satan [the serpent, and the tree of good and evil]. God is telling us that He will put trouble between Eve's children [through Adam and Seth], and Satan's offspring through Cain, called the Kenites.

It is Jesus Christ that shall bruise the head of Satan, at Christ's return at the second advent; while it was Satan's children the Kenites, [not brother Judah] that bruised the heel of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. This was done when the spikes were driven through Christ's heel, as He hung on the cross to pay the full price for our sins, once and for all.

Most "men of God" acknowledge that Genesis 3:15 is talking about the death of Jesus Christ, when He was nailed to the cross for our sins. They recognize that "seed" is referring to the children of the woman "Eve", yet somehow they just want to spiritualize everything else that happened in the Garden of Eden between Eve and the two men [Satan and Adam]. The "seed" in the Hebrew is called "zirmah", and in the Greek it is "sperma". We in the English call it "sperm", and in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary # 2233; "Posterity, carnally, child, fruitful". Friend, it can't be any clearer. The seed of Satan's "posterity" are the "Kenites", while Adam's posterity is in Christ, and of the pure bloodline through Seth.

Until you understand what really took place in the Garden of Eden, and why; it will be difficult for you to grow up and mature in the Word of God, and in true Christianity.

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

genesis3

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
his seed (knowledge)

She is not

KNOWLEDGE AS I SAID

satan's head yes
so, do you see what you are doing here cp? How you like condemn yourself without realizing it? What is the fruit of the tree of knowledge iyo, after all? See, we have recently been doing a lot of study on that here, and wadr most of the ppl here are way ahead of you, no offense. Fwiw we're tired of this manna, give us some meat to eat is prolly a central v to be understood in this context. You might just go and read some of the posts by ppl who post like you do here, easy enough to find i guess. Would you look at yourself in a mirror, and then forget what you look like?

he who says he knows, does not

now granted n2 is...also using satan's dielectic up there, but he has ten years on you? If you would give us your perspective, surely your perspective would be mindfully considered imo

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i recall some...prolly "folklore" that Moses was quite respected by many Egyptians, who likely followed his instructions; never followed up though, as i saw no Support?

not that that would change your point any/much i guess...or hmm maybe it would lol, dunno. k gnite all
Perhaps @Giuliano will be by here to help us with that. I seem to recall him providing information on that previously, but it probably was not on this forum. It seems to me that anyone who followed the instructions to place the blood on the lintel and the doorposts would have also been passed over by the angel of death... resulting in sparing their first born along with those of the Hebrews.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I have established Mary
I have established that
yeh, you got it bad i guess, knowledge lol, you know everything now huh, hope you are not a terminal case bro.

fwiw a child could refute either one of those, but as you are currently not hearing anything what would be the point?

so, for later i guess, it isnt that you dont have some good points to make, it's that no one wants to recognize you as God, ok? Have a nice day bro

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Last edited: