CORRUPT BIBLES WHICH ARE SENDIND PEOPLE 2 HELL!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's no need to talk nonsense.

No nonsense. I respect what you want to believe. Freedom of religion....all cool unless you deny the deity of Christ or suggest that God is a puppet master, or that you are Christ.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
HI,

Just making it known tho you probably know but 4 tho's who don't know there's corrupt bibles
out there written from corrupt manuscripts purposely to obstruct us from receiving the real word of God. Many souls are on their way 2 hell because of lie's and false teachings!!

Here's a list of a few corrupted bibles, its not an exhaustive list, I'm sure there's more out there: NIV, ASV, NWT, RSV, QJV, Bibles I trust: KJV, ESV and NKJV partly coz there are some question marks about the NKJV.
sounds like some fruit from the tree of knowledge wadr. You know this, right, what youre saying there, stated as if they were facts?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Where else would one "go study and find the truth about God" other than in the Bible, and what Bible could one rely upon as faithful and true to the written Word of God other than the King James Bible (also called the Authorized Version)?

Which is not to say that there is no room for improvement. And the KJV has indeed been updated (where needed), as found in the King James 2000 Bible (and some others).

King James 2000 Bible
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

It is quite unfortunate that the New King James Bible also went along with the modern corruptions (to some degree), when it could have easily done an outstanding job. And then imprinted its cover with an occult symbol (for crying out loud!).
reading Bibles translated by ppl who need a king :rolleyes:

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
There's no need to talk nonsense.
But E,,,,
to some persons their KJ bible IS their religion!

I have many different bibles...I don't make any one of them my idol.
And, I can safely say, that they all say basically the same important concepts.
There are some difference, but there are also some difference in the gospels, for instance. So? Jesus is still Jesus. God is still God. No reason to let some scribe that added something take our faith away. Everything we need to be saved is still there...no matter which version.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
prolly worse religions around i guess
Worse? Perhaps, but perhaps not...

People can and do use verses taken even verbatim from a Bible [any translation] to build a wall around what they already believe instead of striving to follow the lead of God in all things. The Bible itself, which is not Jesus, has for too many become an idol because they have called it the Word of God while it was still dead to them. God may wink at times at our foolishness but His mercy does have a limit. If a person stretches that limit for his own purposes instead of really seeking truth, he is dead in the water.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do not know you well....I do not criticize the translations of God's Word....I collect KJV bibles, anything older than the early 1900's and some of the family and table top illustrated bibles, but I know the history of the KJV, and it has it's errors. If you are that interested, instead of bashing bibles....why....why....not take it back to the language level? Believe it or not, the KJV is not a God. Why not go study and find the truth about God?
Sure can I agree with you. and I have read many of the other types but it pains me to read them for something is missing in them the message is just not their as well as in the two I mentioned, sure I know all about the KJV just as you do. not to mention that the old English was a bit hard to grasp in the beginning to be 100% sure in everything as well. but I would have the two out side by side and found that by using both it helped explain better not to mention other bibles I have that I would drag out on a subject that I was pondering on.
Not to mention one has to have a handle on history somewhat as well as to the Jews and Hebrew and Latin helps as such will give more clarity to the subject at hand. because English is only trying to translate best that it can, but English will never be 100 % worthy regardless of how much you try.

The newer translations of English are a horror at times that it really gets on my goat, because it misses the mark spiritually and becomes dead works. Not to mention now they are working on a Political correct so called Bible, now that is truly bastardisation as that book will not be worthy to grasp anything of God at all. it will be something like the book of Mormon that is totally dead as to God and only a mans religion nonsense, now I tried to read the Mormon book to get a handle on it but I had to toss it away in total disgust that many times because it got me so angry because it does not come from the Holy Spirit but is from the workings of man, that I would spit on it and toss it out the door as the work of the Devil.

Reactions: Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure can I agree with you. and I have read many of the other types but it pains me to read them for something is missing in them the message is just not their as well as in the two I mentioned, sure I know all about the KJV just as you do. not to mention that the old English was a bit hard to grasp in the beginning to be 100% sure in everything as well. but I would have the two out side by side and found that by using both it helped explain better not to mention other bibles I have that I would drag out on a subject that I was pondering on...…………………….
I remember back in 1978, two years after reading my first KJV Bible, a good friend at work gave me as a gift two Bibles: a Luther German Bible and a Spanish Revised Reina Valera. He was a Russian translator for Social Security and he knew that I translated both Spanish and German for Social Security. I was deep into reading the King James English version but it had never occurred to me to try reading those other two languages.

At the first I did like you, placing the English Bible open on my desk next to either the Spanish or the German Bible as I read. It was hard at first, especially the German which was by far my weakest language, but it worked. These days I don't do that although I do keep my KJV handy when reading the German for the notes I have written in the margin. Also my current German Bible is printed in the old script which I never learned in school. When I bought this Bible on the Internet a few years ago I had to learn to read that old script. [The Bible was printed in 1922.]

Both the German and the Spanish Bible match up better with the KJV than with any other English Bible of my experience. I could never make another English Bible my primary.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I remember back in 1978, two years after reading my first KJV Bible, a good friend at work gave me as a gift two Bibles: a Luther German Bible and a Spanish Revised Reina Valera.
Both those Bibles, as well as the King James, are Reformation Bibles, hence based on the traditional Hebrew and Greek texts. So you had a good set of Bibles to read and study.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both those Bibles, as well as the King James, are Reformation Bibles, hence based on the traditional Hebrew and Greek texts. So you had a good set of Bibles to read and study.
Amen! I still have them, but they are well worn so I use newer copies for most of my regular reading and studying these days. Except the German for which I use my 1922 edition which is the best condition. I am hoping to find a replacement for it soon so as to preserve it. I've had to repair it more than once already...

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is of great interest to me that Jesus Christ put tremendous authority on the 'written Word'. During His temptation from satan in the wilderness, He said, "It is written" no less than three times. (Matt. 4:4, 4:7, 4:10)

Now, He being the Son of God, He had all authority to say, 'satan get away from Me as you have nothing on me'. But, He didn't say that. He didn't rely on His authority as The Son. He relied on the authority of the written Word of God.

What does this mean? First, that Christ recognized the Old Testament existent then as the written Word of God. Second, if we have that Old Testament, then we too have the written Word of God. Third, the same will be true with the New Testament, as the Holy Spirit led men to write the epistles and letters.

Concerning the problem with the modern translations, it is not so much the way one translates the Greek words and phrases. It is the Greek text which they choose to translate from. The KJV translates from what is called the Majority Text. The modern translations translate from what is called the Minority text.

I always use the KJV. I have others but they are for reference only. I believe the KJV is the best and safest for believers.

Stranger

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Could you please explain to me HOW a bible could be soooo corrupt so as to make a person be lost?

Do you have an example?
Thanks.
Yes I will in the next post, their are very important verses in the bible which are the pinnicle of being saved and receiving eternal salvation, like romans 8:1 here is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. But other bibles say : So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. Anyone can say their in Christ and still sin, even demons believe and tremble. You see the danger here, so people are gonna profess Christ and stay comfortable in their sin and go 2 hell infortunatly.
Could you please explain to me HOW a bible could be soooo corrupt so as to make a person be lost?

Do you have an example?
Thanks.

Reactions: brakelite

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here's a list of the correct verses in bibles and the corrupt ones, this just a snippet their are many other verses and even whole paragraphs dat have been ever changed or even taken out completely from certain bibles.

Translations for Rom 8:1

KJV - There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

NKJV - There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,[fn] who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

NLT - So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. ##(corrupted)

NIV - Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, ##(corrupted)

ESV - There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.[fn] ##(corrupted)

RSV - There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. ##(corrupted)

ASV - There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus. ##(corrupted)

This is vital people, don't just comment on here and disagree wiv me, do the research 1st for yourself. if you really want to find Gods true word
and internal salvation u will...

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here's a list of the correct verses in bibles and the corrupt ones, this just a snippet their are many other verses and even whole paragraphs dat have been ever changed or even taken out completely from certain bibles.

Translations for Rom 8:1

KJV - There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

NKJV - There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,[fn] who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

NLT - So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. ##(corrupted)

NIV - Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, ##(corrupted)

ESV - There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.[fn] ##(corrupted)

RSV - There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. ##(corrupted)

ASV - There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus. ##(corrupted)

This is vital people, don't just comment on here and disagree wiv me, do the research 1st for yourself. if you really want to find Gods true word
and internal salvation u will...

No need to get all excited over this... the "missing" words are in verse 4 (which is where they originally came from) and can be found there in all the modern versions.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Yes I will in the next post, their are very important verses in the bible which are the pinnicle of being saved and receiving eternal salvation, like romans 8:1 here is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. But other bibles say : So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. Anyone can say their in Christ and still sin, even demons believe and tremble. You see the danger here, so people are gonna profess Christ and stay comfortable in their sin and go 2 hell infortunatly.
HI DS...
Romans 8:1
I see your point....One version says that we are not to walk after the flesh but after the spirit...the other bible stops at there is now no condemnation to them which are IN CHRIST Jesus.

But is that the ONLY verse a believer will be reading and hearing in church?
NO.

First they will learn that if we are IN CHRIST it means we are followers of Christ and these persons do not live a life of sin.

Second, there are many other places in the N.T. which state that we are not to live by the flesh but by being IN CHRIST.

Just two examples, but there are many:

John 3:36
Romans 13:8-14

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
HI DS...
Romans 8:1
I see your point....One version says that we are not to walk after the flesh but after the spirit...the other bible stops at there is now no condemnation to them which are IN CHRIST Jesus.

But is that the ONLY verse a believer will be reading and hearing in church?
NO.

First they will learn that if we are IN CHRIST it means we are followers of Christ and these persons do not live a life of sin.

Second, there are many other places in the N.T. which state that we are not to live by the flesh but by being IN CHRIST.

Just two examples, but there are many:

John 3:36
Romans 13:8-14
I said theres many other verses too in my post. What ever the matter the point is there's a big falsehood, a corruption 2 twist the scripture so that people believe lies and go to hell, the devil has been twisting the word and he has created many false religions 2 so people don't get baptised 4 the remission of sin and stay in their sin and go 2 hell.

Last edited:

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I said theres many other verses too in my post. What ever the matter the point is there's a big falsehood, a corruption 2 twist the scripture so that people believe lies and go to hell, the devil has been twisting the word and he has created many false religions 2 so people don't get baptised 4 the remission of sin and stay in their sin and go 2 hell.
Jesus said to get baptized and we should be baptized.
I'm not certain that because someone has not been baptized it means they're going to hell. Being born of above seems to me to be the criteria necessary for salvation.
There is a baptism of desire which means that a person wants to be baptized but might put it off for whatever reason. I do believe we have a merciful God.

As to bibles I'll only say this:
We do not have the original manuscripts that were written.
We only have copies....what we read in the N.T. may not be the exact words.
I do believe that nothing has been lost that could prevent our knowing what we need to be saved.

There is difference between one version and another because the scholars that put the bible together believe that their opinion as to what to add is the correct one.

I've never seen too much reason to worry about this.
God has made sure that we have what we need.

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No need to get all excited over this... the "missing" words are in verse 4 (which is where they originally came from) and can be found there in all the modern versions.
Jesus said to get baptized and we should be baptized.
I'm not certain that because someone has not been baptized it means they're going to hell. Being born of above seems to me to be the criteria necessary for salvation.
There is a baptism of desire which means that a person wants to be baptized but might put it off for whatever reason. I do believe we have a merciful God.

As to bibles I'll only say this:
We do not have the original manuscripts that were written.
We only have copies....what we read in the N.T. may not be the exact words.
I do believe that nothing has been lost that could prevent our knowing what we need to be saved.

There is difference between one version and another because the scholars that put the bible together believe that their opinion as to what to add is the correct one.

I've never seen too much reason to worry about this.
God has made sure that we have what we need.

I mean this very politely man or woman, you need 2 do some more research, try watching my post vid on history of KJV, look at textus receptors manuscripts and early church fathers teachings!!