CORRUPT BIBLES WHICH ARE SENDIND PEOPLE 2 HELL!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said theres many other verses too in my post. What ever the matter the point is there's a big falsehood, a corruption 2 twist the scripture so that people believe lies and go to hell, the devil has been twisting the word and he has created many false religions 2 so people don't get baptised 4 the remission of sin and stay in their sin and go 2 hell.
People essentially get what they want from both their churches/ministers and diluted or perverted Bibles [if they are]. People who are really hungry and thirsty for righteousness...WILL be filled:

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Matt 5:6

While I have always read the KJV in English, I also understand that we have a God who is paying attention. If people don't really care that much they may be fooled by poorly translated verses, but if, on the other hand, people do care, God will NOT leave them without whatever help is needed. Remember the Ethiopian Eunuch [Acts 8:27ff]!

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I mean this very politely man or woman, you need 2 do some more research, try watching my post vid on history of KJV, look at textus receptors manuscripts and early church fathers teachings!!
Thankyou, but I've seen it all before - and researched it - and discovered that every single argument used by the KJV-only movement is fallacious.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...every single argument used by the KJV-only movement is fallacious
Really? Is that because you have been seduced into the MAJOR FALLACY that modern bible versions are superior to the KJV? Just keep in mind that Satan originated that lie and spread it through unbelieving and rationalisitic *critics*.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Really? Is that because you have been seduced into the MAJOR FALLACY that modern bible versions are superior to the KJV? Just keep in mind that Satan originated that lie and spread it through unbelieving and rationalisitic *critics*.
No, it's because I applied some common sense and critical thinking. I find the evidence for those assertions too flimsy to be taken seriously.

Reactions: Candidus

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, it's because I applied some common sense and critical thinking. I find the evidence for those assertions too flimsy to be taken seriously.
If there are 1000 witnesses in a court of law and 995 of them agree while five disagree, the judge would not call that evidence flimsy. He would call it OVERWHELMING. Evidently you have not thoroughly researched the matter, whereas I have.

Reactions: DoveSpirit05

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"bibles that are sending people to hell"

I am a dyed in the wool AKJV ..but even the worst of the modern versions will not send anyone to hell.
If a person has started seeking the Lord with a true heart , The Lord Himself will speak to Him if needed. We are saved via the Holy Spirit drawing us and moving on our hearts . "by grace through faith , and not of ourselves.."

God is well able to save " whosever will ".

If He could speak through an old donkey to Balaam , He can speak through a substandard bible. Just as He can speak to a child ( my children) through the archaic old English of the AKJV. :)

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If there are 1000 witnesses in a court of law and 995 of them agree while five disagree, the judge would not call that evidence flimsy. He would call it OVERWHELMING. Evidently you have not thoroughly researched the matter, whereas I have.

That's an argument that looks impressive at first glance but becomes less convincing the more I think about it. The number of witnesses is only one factor - the quality of the witnesses is arguably more important. Five eyewitnesses would carry much more weight than 995 people whose only evidence was hearsay. And if the 995 were suspected to be in collusion, then their evidence would be discredited.

And we're not talking about individual people, but copies of a manuscript or book. Does the number of copies in existence actually have much to do with their reliability? I would guess that the number of copies of the KJV in the world far outnumber the number of copies of the NIV - but only because the KJV has been in print for 400 years and the NIV for only 40! If in a hundred years time the number of NIV copies was greater than the number of KJV copies, would that be an argument in favour of the NIV, or would it just be a reflection of its popularity?

Let's call the first copy made of an ancient book "Copy A". The copies made from that copy, some years later, will be "Copy B", the copies made later from Copy B will be Copy C, and so on... At each stage, there is a possibility of introducing errors (because no scribe is perfect), and over time those errors will tend to accumulate. As a general rule, one would therefore expect Copy D or E to be more accurate than Copy T or Copy Z. But because of the passage of time, we have no specimens of Copy A, very few of Copy E, but more of Copy R and a lot more of Copy Z! The number of these 'witnesses' available to us is actually in inverse proportion to their reliability. And if by any chance we eventually discover one of the originals, that one 'witness' will trump thousands of later copies!

Reactions: Helen

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
yes it was started by members of the wescott family, wescott & hoit, they evented a style of textual criticism in the 19'00s in order to discredit the validity of the KJV and the textus manuscripts and 2 make their own version look more superior. They incorporated a branch study of this so called theology into the accidemic world. And now people have bought this deception hook line and sinker hence why the world is now full of skeptics, hence why we have this epidemic of higher criticism.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HI,

Just making it known tho you probably know but 4 tho's who don't know there's corrupt bibles
out there written from corrupt manuscripts purposely to obstruct us from receiving the real word of God. Many souls are on their way 2 hell because of lie's and false teachings!!

Here's a list of a few corrupted bibles, its not an exhaustive list, I'm sure there's more out there: NIV, ASV, NWT, RSV, QJV, Bibles I trust: KJV, ESV and NKJV partly coz there are some question marks about the NKJV.

Sorry but the Authorized King James Bible is one of the most corrupt bibles out there.

See our blog post, "How to Choose a Bible Translation" to see just how poorly the KJ ranks against other translations.

Nevertheless even in this condition God is still able to preserve His word so that it may still do its work of sanctifying the saints.

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry but the Authorized King James Bible is one of the most corrupt bibles out there.

See our blog post, "How to Choose a Bible Translation" to see just how poorly the KJ ranks against other translations.

Nevertheless even in this condition God is still able to preserve His word so that it may still do its work of sanctifying the saints.
where's ur proof???????

B

brakelite

I think we can go back a little further than Westcott and Hortt, to the Anglican turned Catholic cardinal Newman, and his influence in the Oxford movement which began textual criticism in earnest through his tracts and teachings. His support later for the RSV led the way to its acceptance in English society after first being rebuffed for the fraud it was.

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think we can go back a little further than Westcott and Hortt, to the Anglican turned Catholic cardinal Newman, and his influence in the Oxford movement which began textual criticism in earnest through his tracts and teachings. His support later for the RSV led the way to its acceptance in English society after first being rebuffed for the fraud it was.
yep, i'm not surprised, catholics have so much blood on their hands. dats what happens when u let a cult the (Alexandrians) write ur bible!!

MisterD

Apr 20, 2020
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Member BlessedCreator here on forum has post thread Bible Corruptions, addresses this issue. I posted there "If believe a Prophet God Yah הּ who vanished 2012 said Yah הּ said "Bibles are mistranslated" as Babel towers confusion languages. Also another revelation anti coded from Prophet through הּ Yah "Dirty birds" Revelation 18:2 means Dirty birds=scavenger ( Vulture, etc., )=dirty dealers business people are "caged" Revelation 18:2 when Babylon New World Order fall, fall caged into hands servants of Jesus, servants mete out punishment"

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Member BlessedCreator here on forum has post thread Bible Corruptions, addresses this issue. I posted there "If believe a Prophet God Yah הּ who vanished 2012 said Yah הּ said "Bibles are mistranslated" as Babel towers confusion languages. Also another revelation anti coded from Prophet through הּ Yah "Dirty birds" Revelation 18:2 means Dirty birds=scavenger ( Vulture, etc., )=dirty dealers business people are "caged" Revelation 18:2 when Babylon New World Order fall, fall caged into hands servants of Jesus, servants mete out punishment"

Please do not use that HUGE font as in your posting, none of us are blind and it is totally offensive.
And you don't need to SHOUT at us either! :(

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
HI,

Just making it known tho you probably know but 4 tho's who don't know there's corrupt bibles
out there written from corrupt manuscripts purposely to obstruct us from receiving the real word of God. Many souls are on their way 2 hell because of lie's and false teachings!!

Here's a list of a few corrupted bibles, its not an exhaustive list, I'm sure there's more out there: NIV, ASV, NWT, RSV, QJV, Bibles I trust: KJV, ESV and NKJV partly coz there are some question marks about the NKJV.

SMH, this does not belong in the Welcome section, new members don't need to see this stuff.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
SMH, this does not belong in the Welcome section, new members don't need to see this stuff.

My thoughts too...don't you have the ability to move it to a better place?

Oh good...I notice that you have now done so... I was a bit slow in noticing. :)

Reactions: Josho

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Millions of souls have been saved through the use of the KJV Bible. I have a NASB, and a NKJV, and the main differences are the updating of English from 17 Century usage to modern. I did my M.A. thesis, updating a play by the first English woman playwright who published her play "Herod and Mariamne" in 1610. It took me 15 months to complete, and I had to use the 10 volume Oxford English dictionary to find the differences between 17th Century word meanings and modern ones. I was amazed at the many differences that made sentences have a totally different meaning when words in the 1610 edition were updated to modern usage. Having learned the differences, I was able to better understand the Puritan Christian authors I was reading.

However, I found that the KJV was written in simpler language than the 1610 play, and so the differences were not so frequent. For example, "conversation" in the 17th century meant manner of life, while today it means manner of speech. "Let" in 17th century language mean to hinder, but today it means the opposite.

I have found nothing in the NIV, KJV, or NASB that would prevent me understanding and believing the gospel and to know that trusting in Christ's finished work on Calvary will ensure my salvation.

So, to say that "modern translations are corrupt and leading people into hell" is a generalized comment which actually doesn't hold water, unless clear examples are shown - and Romans 8:1 is not one of them, because Paul says in Galatians that seeing we live in the Spirit, let us walk in the Spirit, and that those who are in the flesh cannot please God. I read that in all these versions I have mentioned.

Also, the NIV comes out as a study Bible with a built-in commentary, and this sheds a lot of light on the NIV text which deals with any inconsistencies. I also use a Greek Interlinear New Testament, and sorts out the "sheep from the "goats" in the wording of Scripture as well.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Millions of souls have been saved through the use of the KJV Bible. I have a NASB, and a NKJV, and the main differences are the updating of English from 17 Century usage to modern. I did my M.A. thesis, updating a play by the first English woman playwright who published her play "Herod and Mariamne" in 1610. It took me 15 months to complete, and I had to use the 10 volume Oxford English dictionary to find the differences between 17th Century word meanings and modern ones. I was amazed at the many differences that made sentences have a totally different meaning when words in the 1610 edition were updated to modern usage. Having learned the differences, I was able to better understand the Puritan Christian authors I was reading.

However, I found that the KJV was written in simpler language than the 1610 play, and so the differences were not so frequent. For example, "conversation" in the 17th century meant manner of life, while today it means manner of speech. "Let" in 17th century language mean to hinder, but today it means the opposite.

I have found nothing in the NIV, KJV, or NASB that would prevent me understanding and believing the gospel and to know that trusting in Christ's finished work on Calvary will ensure my salvation.

So, to say that "modern translations are corrupt and leading people into hell" is a generalized comment which actually doesn't hold water, unless clear examples are shown - and Romans 8:1 is not one of them, because Paul says in Galatians that seeing we live in the Spirit, let us walk in the Spirit, and that those who are in the flesh cannot please God. I read that in all these versions I have mentioned.

Also, the NIV comes out as a study Bible with a built-in commentary, and this sheds a lot of light on the NIV text which deals with any inconsistencies. I also use a Greek Interlinear New Testament, and sorts out the "sheep from the "goats" in the wording of Scripture as well.
Very good point brother. But what is the value of the topic? For anyone that knows the evolution of the Bibles this topic is only condescending and non-productive. No matter what translation of the Bible it is, the miracle of the scriptures are that these Bibles save and have for centuries. God bless friend.

Last edited:

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Very good point brother. But what is the value of the topic? For anyone that knows the evolution of the Bibles this topic is only condescending and non-productive. No matter what translation of the Bible it is, the miracle of the scriptures are that these Bibles save and have for centuries. God bless friend.
I have heard of believers in China getting saved through the preaching of a pastor who had just one page of the New Testament in Chinese!