CORRUPT BIBLES WHICH ARE SENDIND PEOPLE 2 HELL!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have heard of believers in China getting saved through the preaching of a pastor who had just one page of the New Testament in Chinese!
I have heard the same thing. Years ago at a church camp had a fellow show me a 3X5 card with everything you needed to know to be saved and apply Christianity in your life. I agreed and I have used that example over and over again. Stay safe my brother.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have heard the same thing. Years ago at a church camp had a fellow show me a 3X5 card with everything you needed to know to be saved and apply Christianity in your life. I agreed and I have used that example over and over again. Stay safe my brother.
A simple tract entitled "chicken" by David Wilkerson was what stopped me in my tracks and made me see my need for Christ.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it's because I applied some common sense and critical thinking. I find the evidence for those assertions too flimsy to be taken seriously.

Deborah, you are correct. The spotlight that they shine the beam onto so-called "corrupt versions" is never equally applied to the King James Bible. What they use is "criticism" and not "critical thinking."

MisterD

Apr 20, 2020
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acknowledged. The words were copy paste click twice on words turn blue, then right click paste this way. The letter font button doesn't function on this Vista is faster than Win 8 -10. Editing type size on thread will be confusing your reply "Please do not use that HUGE font", so this type copies this is why this type is same as "HUGE". Peace. If an analogy. Presentation by New World Order had a clear glass jar of pure mountain air from Washington state with a price tag of $ 666,000. Song by Beatniks Taxman lyrics 'If you take a walk, I'll tax the street, declare the pennies on your eyes' ancient practice of put coins on eyes of decreased to pay ferryman Charon river hell. That's what's the future has in store, store inflation prices food is the start of earth's 'Government of hell' is quote by King Solomon. Right now things are not that bad, yet ancient 'Medes ( Muslims )' Isaiah 13:17 plundered Europe, a nobleman lead to prepare defense, folks, Monks refused, until Medes were at outskirts of their province, then they gave nobleman all he needed, army defeated Medes for first time, re-aquistioned all stolen wealth, they pronounced him King. This is an analogy for what NWO will do. Christians will refuse believe this will happen to them, so they believe any false prophecy so called 'rapture' is not the 2nd coming, Christians will then at last moment set up Safe Havens to fend off NWO. May re search on line and/or You Tube Christian Safe Haven, has maps or reply here on Christianity Board to me, I can fuse missing link "Stand in the gap" Ezekiel 22:30,

Last edited:

XRose

Mar 21, 2020
East Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've yet to see a Bible that doesn't start with Creation and go via Fall, Nephilim, Flood, Babel, Earth splitting, Moses, Ten Commandments (Catholics delete #2 because its about those idols they love to worship), prophets, Jesus's birth, John The Baptist, Jeuss's ministry, Crucifixion, Acts and finally the revelation of what these Last Days will be like.
The chief Bible denier is Erhman who sold his soul to Satan and now claims there are 450,000 errors in the Bible's 850,000 words.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Completely and provable to not be true. But I am learning you don’t have a habit of telling the truth or being in touch with facts sooooo what should I expect.

Catechism of the Catholic Church - The first commandment
lol Well Marymog, I guess he does not know....that we are not Jews.....If you are keeping the Law....You keep one, you have to keep all 613 Mosaic Laws....Once you step in the Old Covenant....you step out of the New Covenant.....severed from Christ and fallen from Grace.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol Well Marymog, I guess he does not know....that we are not Jews.....If you are keeping the Law....You keep one, you have to keep all 613 Mosaic Laws....Once you step in the Old Covenant....you step out of the New Covenant.....severed from Christ and fallen from Grace.
I apologize.....I don’t understand what you are trying to convey?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I apologize.....I don’t understand what you are trying to convey?
1. You are not a Jew.
2. You are not under the Law.
3. All that is the Old Covenant.
4. We be Christians in the New Covenant....
5. And most of us menz watch Football engraved on our TV's lol And there is a cross in most Christian churches.

Even if the first ten laws of the 613 laws of Moses had anything to do with Christianity....We have "three names associated with God" We engrave everything, we do not consider Saturday the Sabbath, and we Christian menz do not list our wives in with our personal property.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
HI,

Just making it known tho you probably know but 4 tho's who don't know there's corrupt bibles
out there written from corrupt manuscripts purposely to obstruct us from receiving the real word of God. Many souls are on their way 2 hell because of lie's and false teachings!!

Here's a list of a few corrupted bibles, its not an exhaustive list, I'm sure there's more out there: NIV, ASV, NWT, RSV, QJV, Bibles I trust: KJV, ESV and NKJV partly coz there are some question marks about the NKJV.

Any bible translations that deliberately remove the authors name and replace it with 'Lord/Adonai/God' is corrupted because the translators made a very terrible malicious decision to hide the name 'Jehovah' That name will endure forever and will never be forgotten.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any bible translations that deliberately remove the authors name and replace it with 'Lord/Adonai/God' is corrupted because the translators made a very terrible malicious decision to hide the name 'Jehovah' That name will endure forever and will never be forgotten.

I with you on the removing the name of God from the Bibles. But there is a history about this. Most of this had to do with the "J" slam. The letter "J" nor its sound, did not appear until 1400 years after Christ. It does not become popular until the 1600's. The first KJV's did not have the word Jesus in it. The letter "J" does not appear in Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, or Latin. There is no evidence of the word Jesus before the 1600's

Removing Yahweh's name from the Old Testament was not the work of Christians. Classical Hebrew introduced the Tetragrammaton after Paleo-Hebrew....then later the sentences were modified to incorporate the word God or Lord. In actually the OT very seldom refereed to Yahweh as just God. For example if the word God was in a sentence it would read Yahweh your God. The reason for this is because in the OT God, god, and goddess are the same word...it is a generic term, not used very often alone, to refer to God Almighty. So when "they" removed God's name they added words and rearranged the sentences to accommodate the words God or Lord. Again this was not done by Christians and not by one person or group.

But the Christians are responsible for removing Christ's name. His name is Yeshua. It was a common name and for your "J" bibles if you put a "J" in front of the name so it reads Jeshua you will find it in the Old Testament. You will not find the name Jesus in the OT. So the removal of God the Father's name and God the Son's name is complete. The name of the Holy Spirit was never revealed so they could not remove that name,or they would have.

Do not fall for the lame explanations or excuses for removing God's name from the Holy Bible. Only one person would object to having a book full of the God's name cover the globe....that would be Satan.

Last edited:

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Millions of souls have been converted to Christ through the good old KJV Bible, and there are other good translations that are consistent with the manuscripts that exist and have been faithfully translated from them without redactions to suit any particular theology or world view.

There is the erroneous view that the older translations are not as accurate as the newer ones. Also, we have paraphrased versions which are not true translations, and therefore are skewed to the theological view of the ones who wrote them - such as the Living Bible and The Message. There is a feminist version as well which depicts God as female. I wouldn't trust these as study Bibles as far as I could kick them.

As far as accurate Bible commentaries, we can't go far wrong with Luther, Calvin, and the Puritan Reformers, because they did their work in the time when the Holy Spirit was restoring accurate Bible teaching back into the church. The 1600s were known as the golden years of Bible teaching - before the Enlightenment brought in liberal theologies which corrupted the plain, straightforward teaching of the literal Bible.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
I with you on the removing the name of God from the Bibles. But there is a history about this. Most of this had to do with the "J" slam. The letter "J" nor its sound, did not appear until 1400 years after Christ. It does not become popular until the 1600's. The first KJV's did not have the word Jesus in it. The letter "J" does not appear in Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, or Latin. There is no evidence of the word Jesus before the 1600's

Removing Yahweh's name from the Old Testament was not the work of Christians. Classical Hebrew introduced the Tetragrammaton after Paleo-Hebrew....then later the sentences were modified to incorporate the word God or Lord. In actually the OT very seldom refereed to Yahweh as just God. For example if the word God was in a sentence it would read Yahweh your God. The reason for this is because in the OT God, god, and goddess are the same word...it is a generic term, not used very often alone, to refer to God Almighty. So when "they" removed God's name they added words and rearranged the sentences to accommodate the words God or Lord. Again this was not done by Christians and not by one person or group.

But the Christians are responsible for removing Christ's name. His name is Yeshua. It was a common name and for your "J" bibles if you put a "J" in front of the name so it reads Jeshua you will find it in the Old Testament. You will not find the name Jesus in the OT. So the removal of God the Father's name and God the Son's name is complete. The name of the Holy Spirit was never revealed so they could not remove that name,or they would have.

Do not fall for the lame explanations or excuses for removing God's name from the Holy Bible. Only one person would object to having a book full of the God's name cover the globe....that would be Satan.

Do you have an expalnation for why in english we use the name "Jerusalem" ?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have an expalnation for why in english we use the name "Jerusalem" ?
lol In the Bible, Person, places, and things were targeted by the "J" slam. Now most of this can be easily verified by looking in the Strong's Exhaustive Concordance...Look at the pronunciations of the words. This affects both the Old and New Testament. And yes if you go visit Jerusalem you will find it is pronounced with a Y. Just like Yericho, Ypb, Yoshua, Yames, it does not matter all were changed. There are places on the web that you can listen to the pronunciation of Hebrew words. Keep in mind that the Hebrew "Y" has a e tang to it e-Yeshua.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
lol In the Bible, Person, places, and things were targeted by the "J" slam. Now most of this can be easily verified by looking in the Strong's Exhaustive Concordance...Look at the pronunciations of the words. This affects both the Old and New Testament. And yes if you go visit Jerusalem you will find it is pronounced with a Y. Just like Yericho, Ypb, Yoshua, Yames, it does not matter all were changed. There are places on the web that you can listen to the pronunciation of Hebrew words. Keep in mind that the Hebrew "Y" has a e tang to it e-Yeshua.

Yes, but why have english speaking people always translated the Y to a J? Thats what i mean. I understand the hebrew is a Y... but when you translate hebrew into english the Y always gets translated to a J. Thats why the english world always has and continues to use the J in Jesus. No one feels the need to change that. So why get uptight when the name YHWH becomes JHWH???

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but why have english speaking people always translated the Y to a J? Thats what i mean. I understand the hebrew is a Y... but when you translate hebrew into english the Y always gets translated to a J. Thats why the english world always has and continues to use the J in Jesus. No one feels the need to change that. So why get uptight when the name YHWH becomes JHWH???
Well God the Father's name is Yahweh, God the Son's name is Yeshua, instead of having a Bible with God's name in it, now we do not. We could call them George and Tom...if their names do not matter. Up to the 1600's Jesus was an non-word. Paul said only one name could be called upon for salvation...how many people have called upon Yeshua to be saved? How many people have called up a name that has no connection to Yeshua? Does a non-name non-word have any power....

The explanations on why they changed the letters are somewhere between deceptive and ludicrous. The Hebrew words can be pronounced in English....no good reason to change them. Some say it was a fad, J being a new letter. I do not buy that...I can think of only one person that would want God's name out of the Bible....but and still the "J" slam did not just affect the Bible....for example Julius Caesar's name starts with a "Y" Which has lead some people to think that it had something to do with the Latin.... But by the time of the 1600's that was irrelevant

Bottomline God the Father and God the Son deserve to have their names in the Bible....I mean...why not? I mean...Satan's name is in the Bible, why not God's name? What does it mean that Satan's name has been preserved but the names of God the Father and God the Son have been removed? What does that do to the Bible?

Last edited:

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
Well God the Father's name is Yahweh, God the Son's name is Yeshua, instead of having a Bible with God's name in it, now we do not. We could call them George and Tom...if their names do not matter. Up to the 1600's Jesus was an non-word. Paul said only one name could be called upon for salvation...how many people have called upon Yeshua to be saved? How many people have called up a name that has no connection to Yeshua? Does a non-name non-word have any power....

The explanations on why they changed the letters are somewhere between deceptive and ludicrous. The Hebrew words can be pronounced in English....no good reason to change them. Some say it was a fad, J being a new letter. I do not buy that...I can think of only one person that would want God's name out of the Bible....but and still the "J" slam did not just affect the Bible....for example Julius Caesar's name starts with a "Y" Which has lead some people to think that it had something to do with the Latin.... But by the time of the 1600's that was irrelevant

Bottomline God the Father and God the Son deserve to have their names in the Bible....I mean...why not? I mean...Satan's name is in the Bible, why not God's name?

How do people of other languages say Gods name? Do they all have to speak it in Hebrew? How do you say your name in French?
How do we say the name Joanne in Gaelic?

Languages pronounce names differently. But if you say then name Joanne in Gaelic, its Siubhan.

I think Jehovah understands how languages work and how his name is pronounced in all different languages. We are not all Hebrews.

Reactions: Candidus

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do people of other languages say Gods name? Do they all have to speak it in Hebrew? How do you say your name in French?
How do we say the name Joanne in Gaelic?

Languages pronounce names differently. But if you say then name Joanne in Gaelic, its Siubhan.

I think Jehovah understands how languages work and how his name is pronounced in all different languages. We are not all Hebrews.
It is one of the reasons that Latin does not matter. Even in the 1600's the Bible was being translated into different languages but when it came to persons, places, and things, the words can be pronounced in similar fashion. Most of this is about if you think there is significance and power in God's name.....if not we can call them anything you want.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
It is one of the reasons that Latin does not matter. Even in the 1600's the Bible was being translated into different languages but when it came to persons, places, and things, the words can be pronounced in similar fashion. Most of this is about if you think there is significance and power in God's name.....if not we can call them anything you want.

No, you cant call him anything you want. He does have a name. It has been known for thousands of years and is still known today. The pronunciation may be a little incorrect and we'll never know until he actually comes down and tells us. For now the name thats been in use for thousands of years is the one that identifies him so it makes perfect sense to keep using it.

But if you really want to be a stickler for pronounciation, just call him Jah. Thats his abbreviated name in the hebrew bible.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you cant call him anything you want. He does have a name. It has been known for thousands of years and is still known today. The pronunciation may be a little incorrect and we'll never know until he actually comes down and tells us. For now the name thats been in use for thousands of years is the one that identifies him so it makes perfect sense to keep using it.

But if you really want to be a stickler for pronounciation, just call him Jah. Thats his abbreviated name in the hebrew bible.
He does have a name. It has been known for thousands of years and is still known today.
Yeshua has only been called Jesus from the 1600s AD. Iēsous...In the Latin Bibles from around 400 AD. Iēsous...Greek in the original New Testament texts and the first bound Bibles. But Christ's name was Hebrew, Yeshua is a name in the Old Testament and Yahweh appeared 6800 times in the Paleo-Hebrew Old Testament and then they removed His name and replaced it with the generic names Lord or God. It was quite an effort to rewrite the Old Testament texts and you should ask yourself why. All in all the "J" slam made around 36,000 modifications to the Holy Bible.....why?

Last edited: