Corrupt leaders = Proof of free will

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kjw47,

The "nm" comment I made was for "no message". I originally posted something while incorrectly identifying the author of the post. After I realized my mistake, I decided my comments weren't really that valid. My apologies.

As for your account of what is written in the Book of Revelation (144,000, the throne judgment, etc...) I agree in part, but my comments would be beyond the scope of this particular thread.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
kjw47 said:
This is what Gods word teaches---- there is one flock--but 2 groups--the little flock( bride of Christ)( anointed)
and the great crowd--all will stand before the throne no matter if on earth, the moon or in heaven. Gods kingdom will never end--the only ruling power to ever exist forever( Daniel 2:44)
Rev 14 makes it clear 144,000( little flock) are bought from the earth---- as for the great crowd of other sheep, Jesus promised---Happy are the meek for they will inherit the earth. As did the psalmist when he wrote--the righteous will possess the earth and reside forever upon it.
no matter where one is they will be standing before the throne 24/7.
In Rev 14 the 144,000 are all Jews...
No Christians in heaven? I believe your little flock theory is as wrong as your little god theory...

I apologize to the OP but my response allows me some relief to heresy...

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
justaname said:
In Rev 14 the 144,000 are all Jews...
No Christians in heaven? I believe your little flock theory is as wrong as your little god theory...

I apologize to the OP but my response allows me some relief to heresy...
Agree!
Floyd.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Floyd said:
Agree!
Floyd.

These 12 tribes in revelation are different from the 12 in the ot. 2 different ones mentioned in rev--showing its symbolism--- The real Israel are cut off( of being Gods chosen) Matt 23:37-38--- The writer of rev had 0 clue as to what the religion would be named--he said Israel but meaning spiritual Israel-meaning Gods chosen. They 100% for sure accept Jesus as the Messiah to be a true follower--Israel will not.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
kjw47 said:
These 12 tribes in revelation are different from the 12 in the ot. 2 different ones mentioned in rev--showing its symbolism--- The real Israel are cut off( of being Gods chosen) Matt 23:37-38--- The writer of rev had 0 clue as to what the religion would be named--he said Israel but meaning spiritual Israel-meaning Gods chosen. They 100% for sure accept Jesus as the Messiah to be a true follower--Israel will not.
This has no scriptural foundation... 11 of the tribes are the same as the Genesis 29-30 account. Dan is said to be omitted because of idolatry replaced with Manasseh. In this God is not finished with Israel as you say:

28 From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers;
29 for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
30 For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience,
31 so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy.
32 For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all.

Christians were named as per the book of Acts, which was within John's lifetime. (Acts 11:26)

Also 144,000 would be allegorized if the tribes are. Stated another way, if the tribe portion is symbolism then the entire statement is symbolism.

This will be my final response to this...please start your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
kjw47 said:
Is there a point in all of this you are trying to bring out? I am in 8 different sights--I have no time to read a book.
If you don't have" time" to study; you should not be here JW, as you are supposed to be expertly fighting your corner; or, are you not to be taken seriously?

Floyd.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Floyd said:
If you don't have" time" to study; you should not be here JW, as you are supposed to be expertly fighting your corner; or, are you not to be taken seriously?

Floyd.

I am not here to study, I spent years studying. Not one here wants to read 1000 lines in 1 post--you included.

Topic at hand is how corrupt leaders prove free will.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
justaname said:
I serve God not because I "judge" Him to be good, rather I believe Him to be good. I believe Him to be good because of theological and philosophical reasoning.

Now, what I see here is your inability to reconcile the doctrine of hell as it relates to the doctrine of election/predestination and foreknowledge. Let me tell you the answer is not to limit God's omniscience.
I can agree with the underlined and we definitely must not argue as we both defend Him being good. I guess putting God in a box does sound silly to many. The closing argument my side is simply to consider the cross. Was that not God placing a box / limiting factor on Himself? God is the King of the universe but became nothing for us.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
KingJ said:
I can agree with the underlined and we definitely must not argue as we both defend Him being good. I guess putting God in a box does sound silly to many. The closing argument my side is simply to consider the cross. Was that not God placing a box / limiting factor on Himself? God is the King of the universe but became nothing for us.
I do believe God limits Himself to His revealed nature. God is good and will not do anything against His goodness. (i.e. He cannot lie, be evil, be unjust...etc.)