Could you do this?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My son climbs up on to buildings [ like department stores..] he does heating and cooling work.

and that is not to high....... but having to climb it over and over to bring up tools....... oh what fun...

and the temperature is way different up there.........

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And then there are the day's he has to work in the walk in freezers, were they keep the meats...... wow..........

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess in the summer it may feel good for a while, but in the winter..........wow........

How do you know how cold a commercial freezer can be ?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Along with other things. I'm not very good with heights either but a guy in NZ created these. I haven't ever tried it but it kinda looks fun?
1239_image1_Bungy-Ledge-Bungy2.jpg

Reactions: Job

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh that picture is nice.. It reminds me my husband was in the service and he jumped out of plains.

Reactions: Angelina

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[[ I remember having to monitor them for a supermarket chain... ]]]]]

Oh , what a job .......... hope youre no in Mich........!! my son has had a little trouble with a few ......

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Along with other things. I'm not very good with heights either but a guy in NZ created these. I haven't ever tried it but it kinda looks fun?
1239_image1_Bungy-Ledge-Bungy2.jpg

I've seen those bungee cords snap. It didn't end well. I've also seen people getting tangled up in the cord. Those don't usually end well either.

Not for me. I can't see jumping off of a perfectly good platform. :eek:

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Job My daughters brother in law almost broke his neck with the whiplash....he had months of chiropractic treatments. :(

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh my! sorry to hear that @pia. Some things are just downright dangerous!!!
Hello Angelina....It was actually not my brother in law, I was responding to "ByGrace", but I do thank you, and you sure are right, far too many dangerous things in this world to even comprehend, and that's without us even trying to do something dangerous haha