Covid-19 Hoax !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
That's part of what I thought, at first,

but I did not want to comment on being dumb ...... as in unable to speak, as in the Bible.

So, instead, posted an example JESUS USES, of the bird(s), for our sakes.
I just told you the truth if you do not want to hear me being dumb let's just say i have a different mindset that easily makes other people misunderstood just like if you do not want to name it lockdown let's just say it's community quarantine

R

Rita

President Trump is doing better than any other President. The WHO and China are absolutely totally to blame and there won't be that many more cases, while the virus is here it is not as bad as they make it out. 35,000 while bad is not a lot nor is 750,000 that much compared to the population which is 328.2 million. They say that one day made a difference in shutdown California over NY because we have fewer deaths, yet that doesn't explain Florida which didn't shut down until April 1 yet has the lowest death rate with the highest population of elderly people. All in all the virus is not that bad and akin to the swine flu.

The only difference between swine flu and now? Obama was in and he was viewed as he could do nothing wrong yet swine flu ravaged many states and we should have closed down then. Now we have Trump whom many hate so they are making it worse than it really is. If the swine flu which still killed more than COVID-19 as of now was not a problem than either is this
In the UK we had 215 deaths to swine flu over a period of 8months. In the USA there were 12,000 deaths .......Covid -19 has already taken 16,000 in the UK in 3months , in the USA 40,000- so please tell me how you can possibly conclude that this is no different to swine flu, or that it is related to who was in power in the USA.
At the end of the day we all knew that the virus was in China in December, we saw it erupt in Europe, and neither of our countries chose to do much initially ..........we were warned, but we didn’t listen. Do you honestly believe this is under control , we are a little bit ahead of you and we are possibly only just seeing our peak, then when lock down is lifted, we will see another wave. None of us know the totals for this pandemic yet......... WHO messed up, but China was not honest- there pride got in the way ( Just like the Russians with Chernobyl. Their pride nearly cost us our existence, along with the rest of Europe )
Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
In the UK we had 215 deaths to swine flu over a period of 8months. In the USA there were 12,000 deaths .......Covid -19 has already taken 16,000 in the UK in 3months , in the USA 40,000- so please tell me how you can possibly conclude that this is no different to swine flu, or that it is related to who was in power in the USA.
At the end of the day we all knew that the virus was in China in December, we saw it erupt in Europe, and neither of our countries chose to do much initially ..........we were warned, but we didn’t listen. Do you honestly believe this is under control , we are a little bit ahead of you and we are possibly only just seeing our peak, then when lock down is lifted, we will see another wave. None of us know the totals for this pandemic yet......... WHO messed up, but China was not honest- there pride got in the way ( Just like the Russians with Chernobyl. Their pride nearly cost us our existence, along with the rest of Europe )
Rita
@Rita Precautions are uncomfortable but in a manner of speaking necessary, depending on the circumstances. For some ppl who already have compromised lungs or respiratory issues it can quickly become fatal.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
WHO,
who,
who
were the only ones to take in the sick during the black plague ? without any concern for their own lives - having insteaded already entrusted their lives entirely to the Creator,
as Jesus did, and as Jesus tells all of His pupils/ students, disciples to do ?

WHO,
who,

did not suffer at the hands of those viruses, bactreia, pathogesn, epidemics, in the past ?

(including in Egypt)

Who does God the Creator tell: have no worry, no anxiety at all - you will only watch as a thousand fall on one side, and ten thousand (of the disobedient, idolators, etc) on the other side - it will not come near to you ?
So are you saying that Christians - like anyone else - shouldn't take precautions against C19?

R

Rita

@Rita Precautions are uncomfortable but in a manner of speaking necessary, depending on the circumstances. For some ppl who already have compromised lungs or respiratory issues it can quickly become fatal.
Not sure my post was about that Farouk xx

Reactions: farouk

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi
Is anybody being taken in by the Covid -19 hoax. Does anyone really understand what's happning.

Would Like to hear your views.

an update on my brother who tested positive. By reading through the thread, get it wasn’t being said the virus is not real. Just spoke to my brother a couple of days ago. His fever had been completely gone for days and he was back to normal, on his tenth day or more. He told me the virus has been blown way out of proportion and a bunch of hype, not as bad as they make it out to be. Last night he turned grey from not being able to breathe. He is in isolation at the hospital and so far getting oxygen. So I do guess it is a matter of perspective until you experience it.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you saying that Christians - like anyone else - shouldn't take precautions against C19?
Re-read my post you quoted without understanding so far.
I did not mention Christian, did I ?
My post has nothing to do with your idea of 'Christian' today, or in the plague.

And you did not answer the question , or probably did not even look at all - for those who were not affected
and/or were not afraid, not worried, not anxious,

when they (the only ones) helped those who were sick in the streets, et al .....

Besides ignoring Scripture here >>

2Ti 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2Ti 1:8

Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

(note that those who disobey God in any fashion willingly, like with tats or promoting them, especially causing little ones to stumble or to lose their faith , and offending others, should definitely be fearful - the curse God sends will definitely get them, at God's Appointed time)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Re-read my post you quoted without understanding so far.
I did not mention Christian, did I ?
My post has nothing to do with your idea of 'Christian' today, or in the plague.

And you did not answer the question , or probably did not even look at all - for those who were not affected
and/or were not afraid, not worried, not anxious,

when they (the only ones) helped those who were sick in the streets, et al .....

Besides ignoring Scripture here >>

2Ti 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2Ti 1:8

Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

(note that those who disobey God in any fashion willingly, like with tats or promoting them, especially causing little ones to stumble or to lose their faith , and offending others, should definitely be fearful - the curse God sends will definitely get them, at God's Appointed time)
Great Scripture verses there.

Good not to be afraid.

I do think it's sensible to take precautions against the virus.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
an update on my brother who tested positive. By reading through the thread, get it wasn’t being said the virus is not real. Just spoke to my brother a couple of days ago. His fever had been completely gone for days and he was back to normal, on his tenth day or more. He told me the virus has been blown way out of proportion and a bunch of hype, not as bad as they make it out to be. Last night he turned grey from not being able to breathe. He is in isolation at the hospital and so far getting oxygen. So I do guess it is a matter of perspective until you experience it.
As often happens, but rarely noted, did he react to the treatment/ to the drugs/ and was he also given the things known to be effective outside the official programs ? Was he used as a guinea pig because he spoke openly against the .... deception he saw ? Did anyone double check what he was given , down to the last detail, and the side effects thereof ? (since this has been a big cause of concern and of deception in the past , noted in thousands of lawsuits especially the last twenty years all across the usa)

Reactions: Helen

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Thinking of your brother.

It's sensible for ppl to take precautions.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do think it's sensible to take precautions against the virus.
The best precaution is TRUSTING obedience to God and to His Word - that is the one thing shown in the past to be effective,

including in Egypt, and in the middle ages, and in the last hundred years.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
As often happens, but rarely noted, did he react to the treatment/ to the drugs/ and was he also given the things known to be effective outside the official programs ? Was he used as a guinea pig because he spoke openly against the .... deception he saw ? Did anyone double check what he was given , down to the last detail, and the side effects thereof ? (since this has been a big cause of concern and of deception in the past , noted in thousands of lawsuits especially the last twenty years all across the usa)
So when @VictoryinJesus's brother is seriously ill, you are seriously saying that it might only because of a conspiracy against him, and not because of the virus?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The best precaution is TRUSTING obedience to God and to His Word - that is the one thing shown in the past to be effective,

including in Egypt, and in the middle ages, and in the last hundred years.
I agree about the Scriptures; God also uses means, like medicine and sensible health advice. Paul exhorts Timothy to use a little wine for his stomach's sake, etc.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God also uses means, like medicine and sensible health advice. Paul exhorts Timothy to use a little wine for his stomach's sake, etc.
Sorry - while frequently used to defend wickedness, no. Not that way.

Rather, first learn to trust God, learn what is true (it is not taught to children in the usa),
and trust God no matter what doctors do, right or wrong, because so much is wrong.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when @VictoryinJesus's brother is seriously ill, you are seriously saying that it might only because of a conspiracy against him, and not because of the virus?
The history of the fda, ama, cdc, us government, and pharmakeia is worse than Germany under hitler, so you figure it out. (FIRST< seek and find the truth- if you still think the foxes guarding the hens can be trusted, the curse remains) ...

Reactions: Helen

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The history of the fda, ama, cdc, us government, and pharmakeia is worse than Germany under hitler, so you figure it out. (FIRST< seek and find the truth- if you still think the foxes guarding the hens can be trusted, the curse remains) ...
So according to you, Sir, @VictoryinJesus 's seriously ill brother isn't seriously ill at all from C19 but caught up in the conspiracy that you say is there.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry I don't know what you mean, Sir...
I hope truthfully that you want to know the truth, even if painful.

It took me years to learn, after being like everyone else deceived.... it is painful , devastating and embarrassing to learn that what you were taught growing up was so wrong, even in later years, because the world system - political , medical, educational, financial and religious is all just as God says in His Word it is. (in fact, come to think of it - I saw first in God's Word what God says about all those systems - the systems of men, before He revealed to me , as He does to all others who seek Him, in practice, in experience, the awful truth of men/ mankind/ society. )

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So according to you, Sir, @VictoryinJesus 's seriously ill brother isn't seriously ill at all from C19 but caught up in the conspiracy that you say is there.
No conspiracy necessary, is there ? (though may be seen in Scripture, right?) (society is pernicious)

Remember the drugs used in the past, that turned out to be harmful way beyond what people were told ?
That is still true today (who pointed out how many drugs were recalled recently?) ....

i.e. regular business practice.