Covid-19 Hoax !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I hope truthfully that you want to know the truth, even if painful.

It took me years to learn, after being like everyone else deceived.... it is painful , devastating and embarrassing to learn that what you were taught growing up was so wrong, even in later years, because the world system - political , medical, educational, financial and religious is all just as God says in His Word it is. (in fact, come to think of it - I saw first in God's Word what God says about all those systems - the systems of men, before He revealed to me , as He does to all others who seek Him, in practice, in experience, the awful truth of men/ mankind/ society. )
How do you account for all the Christians who have worked in health and medicine? all the medical missionaries who have gone overseas to serve people in healing professions, all the efforts in the 19th century to help women as well as men to be able to study medicine?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
No conspiracy necessary, is there ? (though may be seen in Scripture, right?) (society is pernicious)

Remember the drugs used in the past, that turned out to be harmful way beyond what people were told ?
That is still true today (who pointed out how many drugs were recalled recently?) ....

i.e. regular business practice.
What I don't understand is how you, Sir, seem to know that VictoryinJesus 's brother is supposedly not ill from C19, even though medical professionals and VictoryinJesus are of the strong impression that he is?

(I have just been praying for @VictoryinJesus 's brother.)

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He may or may not be - remember ALL the news about it , from the USA, CHINA, and the rest of the world - although it may be fake, it was often or always pointed out that most people are not harmed by it - 50% or more don't have symptoms !
AND that those people with UNDERLYING/ OTHER conditions/ factors are the ones who are at risk , or have had trouble - up to and including dying.

If a person on chemo, for instance, is exposed to other diseases, they suffer more than most people.
It is a known and admitted effect of chemo that the person's immune system is disabled. Thus, because of that, they may well , and often do , die as a result of being on chemo that shut down or disabled their immune system.

This is also verified with other drugs, that are used standardly under current and past medical protocols.

Thus , as other posters have noted with references, what a person suffers from , and even what they die from,
may NOT BE WHAT is reported by the doctors/ reporters, or the news.

And who thinks at all that the drug makers want their drugs recalled for causing great harm when they do ?
Thus the many lawsuits, recalled drugs, and coverups the last 118 years or longer.
What I don't understand is how you, Sir, seem to know that VictoryinJesus 's brother is supposedly not ill from C19, even though medical professionals and VictoryinJesus are of the strong impression that he is?....

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
He may or may not be - remember ALL the news about it , from the USA, CHINA, and the rest of the world - although it may be fake, it was often or always pointed out that most people are not harmed by it - 50% or more don't have symptoms !
AND that those people with UNDERLYING/ OTHER conditions/ factors are the ones who are at risk , or have had trouble - up to and including dying.

If a person on chemo, for instance, is exposed to other diseases, they suffer more than most people.
It is a known and admitted effect of chemo that the person's immune system is disabled. Thus, because of that, they may well , and often do , die as a result of being on chemo that shut down or disabled their immune system.

This is also verified with other drugs, that are used standardly under current and past medical protocols.

Thus , as other posters have noted with references, what a person suffers from , and even what they die from,
may NOT BE WHAT is reported by the doctors/ reporters, or the news.

And who thinks at all that the drug makers want their drugs recalled for causing great harm when they do ?
Thus the many lawsuits, recalled drugs, and coverups the last 118 years or longer.
So are you really saying, Don't use meds? or no need to take precautions against C19?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Just to add, with my own significant health issues, without precautions I myself could soon be dead from C19. While I am at peace in the Lord, by His grace, my wife would presumably have something to say if I did not take precautions.

Reactions: Nancy

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For healing, for forgiveness, what has been posted several times, and remains true ?
"FIND OUT WHAT IS RIGHT" and do it.
IF the best you can find out is what you already know, then that's it, unless you find out more/ something else.
If you give up seeking the truth, there's no guarantee you will find out more, ever. (although in God's Mercy, He did and does reveal salvation ("healing") even to those who were not looking for salvation ! SURPRISE ! God is SO GREAT!)
How do you account for all the Christians who have worked in health and medicine? all the medical missionaries who have gone overseas to serve people in healing professions, all the efforts in the 19th century to help women as well as men to be able to study medicine?

So are you really saying, Don't use meds? or no need to take precautions against C19?

Just to add, with my own significant health issues, without precautions I myself could soon be dead from C19. While I am at peace in the Lord, by His grace, my wife would presumably have something to say if I did not take precautions.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i.e. what DID OTHERS DO? During plague, epidemics, and so on ? That in itself would help more than medicine.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're talking about republicans, not Christians.
I said ‘every group’.
Would it be wrong to assume you have a connection with the Coronavirus seeing their were a number of sightings of Yehren in the Hubei Province? lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Joseph77

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
For healing, for forgiveness, what has been posted several times, and remains true ?
"FIND OUT WHAT IS RIGHT" and do it.
IF the best you can find out is what you already know, then that's it, unless you find out more/ something else.
If you give up seeking the truth, there's no guarantee you will find out more, ever. (although in God's Mercy, He did and does reveal salvation ("healing") even to those who were not looking for salvation ! SURPRISE ! God is SO GREAT!)
So are you really saying that, though I might be dead, through my underlying health issues, from C19, if I did not take precautions, that I need not take precautions because it's not 'right' in your view?

Are you really saying that all the huge numbers of dedicated Christian medical missionaries that there have been for centuries and all the tribulations that women went through in order to be able to study medicine in the 19th century on an equal basis with men, were not 'right'?

You referred to my various quotes on those matters and then you implied that something that was 'right' was not understood, so I don't know what you mean.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was all revealed in the past years.... and to try and account for them in this thread would be impractical and perhaps daunting. Little by little, God Willing, each will be revealed , as it was little by little in the past years.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you really saying that, though I might be dead, through my underlying health issues, from C19, if I did not take precautions, that I need not take precautions because it's not 'right' in your view?
Why do you slant it in such a way. I posted, I believe, find out what is right. What is true. If you knew it already, you would not be concerned. Thus, it is for you to find out, from someone, if God permits.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
This was all revealed in the past years.... and to try and account for them in this thread would be impractical and perhaps daunting. Little by little, God Willing, each will be revealed , as it was little by little in the past years.
So you do indeed mean that medical missionaries have been of little or no value, do you?

You do indeed mean that all the tribulations that were gone through in the 19th century for women to be able to study medicine on an equal basis with men, were of little or no value?

You do indeed mean that it would not be risk of death for me to take no precautions over C19 because taking precautions would supposedly not be 'right'?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Why do you slant it in such a way. I posted, I believe, find out what is right. What is true. If you knew it already, you would not be concerned. Thus, it is for you to find out, from someone, if God permits.
You have answered my question, Sir, thank-you; and so if I had followed your advice, I, with underlying serious health issues, might be dead already.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do indeed mean that it would not be risk of death for me to take no precautions over C19 because taking precautions would supposedly not be 'right'?
strike 3.

Notice I never said for anyone to take no precautions. To claim that is bearing false witness of the worst kind.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have answered my question, Sir, thank-you; and so if I had followed your advice, I, with underlying serious health issues, might be dead already.
No, wrong again, strike 4.

If you listened, you would seek and keep seeking UNTIL you find out what is good and right and helpful without being obnoxious, persnickety and wrong.

WHILE SEEKING, until you find out, all you can do is what you have already chosen to do, right or wrong.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i.e. what DID OTHERS DO (and no illness came to their homes) ? During plague, epidemics, and so on ? That in itself would help more than medicine.

But if you don't find out, it won't hellp at all.

R

Rita

Joesph why don’t you just come out and tell people what you do , instead of being obnoxious yourself with your own responses to people. Poor Farouk has merely asked you questions, and as ever, you skirt around a proper response and claim ‘ to be in the know ‘ but cannot be open and honest about what you think you know.........

Reactions: Helen

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not able to do the required testing (under USA Federal Law) of those people , so to tell them would be illegal.

If he seeks the truth, and keeps seeking the truth, he will find it.

That is according to God's Promise, in God's Word.

Joesph why don’t you just come out and tell people what you do , instead of being obnoxious yourself with your own responses to people. Poor Farouk has merely asked you questions, and as ever, you skirt around a proper response and claim ‘ to be in the know ‘ but cannot be open and honest about what you think you know.........
If you want to be honest and to know the truth, seek the truth yourself, and don't stop seeking the truth - you will find it, that is God's Promise.

R

Rita

I am not able to do the required testing (under USA Federal Law) of those people , so to tell them would be illegal.

If he seeks the truth, and keeps seeking the truth, he will find it.

That is according to God's Promise, in God's Word.

If you want to be honest and to know the truth, seek the truth yourself, and don't stop seeking the truth - you will find it, that is God's Promise.
Please tell me where I am not being honest ?
So, what are you testing for, this would not be against any law to explain ..... don’t you think that would be a start ? People might just start to understand a few things if you were to explain.
Rita

Reactions: Helen