Covid-19 Hoax !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please tell me where I am not being honest ?
So, what are you testing for, this would not be against any law to explain ..... don’t you think that would be a start ? People might just start to understand a few things if you were to explain.
Rita
To 'claim' by some specific 'test', or other means, not approved by the pharmakeia, any way to prevent or diagnose or treat any 'disease' (as a legal term),

is illegal. If anyone seeks those who heal naturally, with various testing, with a history of good results, they will find them.

The ones I mentioned , even from the black plague, are still (hopefully) findable on line....

Likewise, as I posted several times, yellow fever and malaria were eradicated (in Panama) without drugs - hopefully still findable.

The means used by a jail I posted many posts about, were met with guffaw/ mocking/ jeering, and disbelief - without even checking (as it was published on the broadcast news, channels 2 and 6, AFTER five months of having NO INFECTIONS needing medical attention (doctor or antibiotic) ...

So, with all that was already posted, with all that is (HOPEFULLY) still available on the world wide web,

there is MORE THAN ENOUGH to find out what is true, and to start to benefit from it.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not bad huh
Those deaths are not things that can be replaced but your own kind they are living being
I'll stop this i am not from your country if i were i would totally opposed trump and argue with you non stop

Trump is the best President since Reagan, I know you libs hate him because he is think about Americans which no other President since Reagan did. Thank the good Lord globalism is dying. Deaths of people are not good but it is utter stupidity to think that a country is in peril when only a few thousand ha succumb to something, every state did something stupid when they shouldn't have. Everyone should have followed Sweden's model but no they all wanted to ruin the economy. This stupid will kill more through suicide, violence, alcoholism, and excessive cigarette smoking than any virus ever will

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the UK we had 215 deaths to swine flu over a period of 8months. In the USA there were 12,000 deaths .......Covid -19 has already taken 16,000 in the UK in 3months , in the USA 40,000- so please tell me how you can possibly conclude that this is no different to swine flu, or that it is related to who was in power in the USA.
At the end of the day we all knew that the virus was in China in December, we saw it erupt in Europe, and neither of our countries chose to do much initially ..........we were warned, but we didn’t listen. Do you honestly believe this is under control , we are a little bit ahead of you and we are possibly only just seeing our peak, then when lock down is lifted, we will see another wave. None of us know the totals for this pandemic yet......... WHO messed up, but China was not honest- there pride got in the way ( Just like the Russians with Chernobyl. Their pride nearly cost us our existence, along with the rest of Europe )
Rita

The low number for swine flu is 10,0000 and the high number is 570.000 from the CDC itself, so so far the swine flu is far, far more deadly. Dr Facui himself on March 20th in the New England journal of medicine:

In another article in the Journal, Guan et al. report mortality of 1.4% among 1099 patients with laboratory-confirmed Covid-19; these patients had a wide spectrum of disease severity. If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively
So the virus is just a bad flu season. The fear was all generated by the media and the left and it's nonsense there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. Put a mask on, don't touch your face, wash your hands. No 40,000 out of 32.25 million is very small number. This is nothing more than a poly to take freedom and liberty away in the free world, the governments couldn't give a dang for us. My prayer and hope here in America that more people protest until a ground swell rises up and takes our freedom and liberty back. I would have gladly done all this voluntarily like the Swedes do but no they just had to have control. LONG LIVE FREEDOM, DEATH TO TYRANNY!​

R

Rita

Trump is the best President since Reagan, I know you libs hate him because he is think about Americans which no other President since Reagan did. Thank the good Lord globalism is dying. Deaths of people are not good but it is utter stupidity to think that a country is in peril when only a few thousand ha succumb to something, every state did something stupid when they shouldn't have. Everyone should have followed Sweden's model but no they all wanted to ruin the economy. This stupid will kill more through suicide, violence, alcoholism, and excessive cigarette smoking than any virus ever will
The reason it has so far worked on Sweden is the people are taking responsibility themselves to self distance and be careful - the people respect one another. If you were to follow that way in the USA or UK, not everyone would do that - because they are selfish. It works because of the Swedish people themselves.......... I hope it continue that way for them...........
You don’t agree with the lockdowns because of how it’s going to impact everything, so I guess trump didn’t make a wise decision in your eyes then.........personally I understand the lockdowns , I don’t like them , but understand them - but then I believe their is a virus out there that is killing young and old in a horrible way.
Rita

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said ‘every group’.
Would it be wrong to assume you have a connection with the Coronavirus seeing their were a number of sightings of Yehren in the Hubei Province? lol
:D

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason it has so far worked on Sweden is the people are taking responsibility themselves to self distance and be careful - the people respect one another. If you were to follow that way in the USA or UK, to everyone would do that - because they are selfish. It works because of the Swedish people themselves.......... I hope it continue that way for them...........
You don’t agree with the lockdowns because of how it’s going to impact everything, so I guess trump didn’t make a wise decision in your eyes then.........personally I understand the lockdowns , I don’t like them , but understand them - but then I believe their is a virus out there that is killing young and old in a horrible way.
Rita

Nope the virus is just primarily an elderly disease, just like the swine flu was a young person disease and yes others can get both but not primarily. The lock down was a total farce and illegal in America. I am will to die for freedom and liberty, it means much more than a virus.

Reactions: Joseph77

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason it has so far worked on Sweden is the people are taking responsibility themselves to self distance and be careful - the people respect one another.

It's not working. Presently they are projected to have more COVID-19 deaths per capita than the United States.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Rita

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As often happens, but rarely noted, did he react to the treatment/ to the drugs/ and was he also given the things known to be effective outside the official programs ? Was he used as a guinea pig because he spoke openly against the .... deception he saw ? Did anyone double check what he was given , down to the last detail, and the side effects thereof ? (since this has been a big cause of concern and of deception in the past , noted in thousands of lawsuits especially the last twenty years all across the usa)

Zithromax is all in the beginning. I asked if they had given him anything else and he said no. Don’t know about now that he is in the hospital.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zithromax is all in the beginning. I asked if they had given him anything else and he said no. Don’t know about now that he is in the hospital.
While the PDR might list more, here is the quick online list >>>
Zithromax Uses, Dosage & Side Effects - Drugs.com
"Zithromax side effects

Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Zithromax: (hives, difficult breathing, swelling in your face or throat) or a severe skin reaction (fever, sore throat, burning in your eyes, skin pain, red or purple skin rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling).

Seek medical treatment if you have a serious drug reaction that can affect many parts of your body. Symptoms may include: skin rash, fever, swollen glands, flu-like symptoms, muscle aches, severe weakness, unusual bruising, or yellowing of your skin or eyes. This reaction may occur several weeks after you began using azithromycin.

Call your doctor at once if you have:

severe stomach pain, diarrhea that is watery or bloody;

fast or pounding heartbeats, fluttering in your chest, shortness of breath, and sudden dizziness (like you might pass out); or

liver problems - nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).

Call your doctor right away if a baby taking Zithromax becomes irritable or vomits while eating or nursing.

Older adults may be more likely to have side effects on heart rhythm, including a life-threatening fast heart rate.

Common Zithromax side effects may include:

diarrhea;

nausea, vomiting, stomach pain; or

headache.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects."

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(I have just been praying for @VictoryinJesus 's brother.)

Thank you for your prayers. As I’m the only one here who knows him ...my brother is bitter and angry. About every other word is f-ing this and f-ing that. I’m intimated by him. Right now there are vulnerable moments when he is scared. Mostly wants to bite someone’s head off. Prayer for Spiritual healing needed just as much if not more than the physical.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of Trump's friends offers him some blunt advice:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Thank you for your prayers. As I’m the only one here who knows him ...my brother is bitter and angry. About every other word is f-ing this and f-ing that. I’m intimated by him. Right now there are vulnerable moments when he is scared. Mostly wants to bite someone’s head off. Prayer for Spiritual healing needed just as much if not more than the physical.
Well, we all need to learn from our experiences; this is why the Lord allows them. I can honestly say that when I had major surgery the Lord gave me peace, by His grace and this I remember in gratitude.

Keep praying for your brother. (Does he have a wife?)

(The Lord Jesus 'ever liveth to make intercession' (Hebrews 7.25); something we learn practically by faith to depend on.)

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Since it's happening in the family you probably know more about it now than a lot of ppl.

It was all new to me a few weeks ago.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since it's happening in the family you probably know more about it now than a lot of ppl.

It was all new to me a few weeks ago.

Not really. When all the first cases begin to happen in the US it seemed as if things were strict. Watching it on the news. Maybe it is our town but after he tested positive I called my mothers doctor because she is 89 and lives with him. I excepted guidelines but was only told to make sure she takes her temperature several times a day. No one followed up. But he and I don’t have long conversations so I’m not sure what all he has experienced.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Not really. When all the first cases begin to happen in the US it seemed as if things were strict. Watching it on the news. Maybe it is our town but after he tested positive I called my mothers doctor because she is 89 and lives with him. I excepted guidelines but was only told to make sure she takes her temperature several times a day. No one followed up. But he and I don’t have long conversations so I’m not sure what all he has experienced.
@VictoryinJesus I'm sure you keep in touch with your mother; may she be preserved, by God's grace.

Your brother doesn't have a wife, then; spouses need to watch out if the other spouse has C19.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@VictoryinJesus I'm sure you keep in touch with your mother; may she be preserved, by God's grace.

Your brother doesn't have a wife, then; spouses need to watch out if the other spouse has C19.

Very close to my mother. Usually see her all the time but she had been staying home because of the virus. So it has been nearly a month now and then this happened. It is probably the longest I’ve ever gone without seeing her.

past wives. A girlfriend now. She has tested positive too.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Very close to my mother. Usually see her all the time but she had been staying home because of the virus. So it has been nearly a month now and then this happened. It is probably the longest I’ve ever gone without seeing her.

past wives. A girlfriend now. She has tested positive too.
@VictoryinJesus Hard when families are in enforced separation. The Lord knows...