Covid-19 Hoax !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually only some people on Fox endorse abortions, and some that did, no longer work at Fox.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't think he is saying only gay guys have man buns @Josho. Just that there are alot of hippies here

Hi @Brakelite2 nice to meet u... I would like to point out that Sydney has the huge Mardi Gras festival
But I can't hide from the fact that Melbourne is the most radical left city in Oz. I don't know why but it is

I was almost going to go to the lock down protest today but just went to my mums instead... Daniel Andrews fries my skull

I think Dan Andrews is actually doing good for once, he has helped prevent a major disaster in Victoria during the Covid-19 pandemic that's for sure, lockdown doesn't bother me too much.

Definitely went too far left on a lot of things though, before Covid-19, but putting those things aside, I think he is doing good in managing Covid-19. He should probably allow fishing though.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think Dan Andrews is actually doing good for once, he has helped prevent a major disaster in Victoria during the Covid-19 pandemic that's for sure, lockdown doesn't bother me too much.

Definitely went too far left on a lot of things though, before Covid-19, but putting those things aside, I think he is doing good in managing Covid-19. He should probably allow fishing though.
Trump is the only politician I know who wanted to react logically to covid, but public and private pressure forced him to follow the global line. Covid may have been a real issue but it was never a pandemic. It still isn't.
Coronavirus hype biggest political hoax in history

So our immune systems are empowered by bacteria. What will that look like after 6 months of scrubbing and disinfectant? Lockdown finishes... We come into contact again with bacteria... People... And stuff... And everyone gets sick. Why? Because of covid? No. Because we have worked so diligently at weakening our own immune systems by meekly following government orders. You know what will happen when everyone gets sick after the lockdown is eased huh. The politicians restore lockdown. And the cycle continues.
So call me a rebel. But isn't this the first lesson in immunology? Don't we know this from raising kids? Let them play in the dirt and develop immune systems right?
This lockdown is totally counter productive to good health.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Trump is the only politician I know who wanted to react logically to covid, but public and private pressure forced him to follow the global line. Covid may have been a real issue but it was never a pandemic. It still isn't.

So our immune systems are empowered by bacteria. What will that look like after 6 months of scrubbing and disinfectant? Lockdown finishes... We come into contact again with bacteria... People... And stuff... And everyone gets sick. Why? Because of covid? No. Because we have worked so diligently at weakening our own immune systems by meekly following government orders. You know what will happen when everyone gets sick after the lockdown is eased huh. The politicians restore lockdown. And the cycle continues.
So call me a rebel. But isn't this the first lesson in immunology? Don't we know this from raising kids? Let them play in the dirt and develop immune systems right?

Mate we don't want to be in USA's position, they now have over 1 million active cases, which is even far more than Mexico, if no one did anything about it, Covid-19 would probably have been worser than the Spanish flu.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mate we don't want to be in USA's position, they now have over 1 million active cases, which is even far more than Mexico, if no one did anything about it, Covid-19 would probably have been worser than the Spanish flu.
So they tell us. But is it true? There are reports coming in from all over the world that only are dying from heat attacks, cancer, old age, even accidental drowning, and having covid placed on the death certificate. It means money and grants for the hospitals. The administration's in hospitals are demanding that this be done. The figures are over inflated. World wide. We will never, ever know the correct numbers because there are no autopsies and all are cremated. It's a scam.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The people who own and run Hollywood... Who use entertainment to manipulate the minds of people, are the very same people who own the media networks telling you, and the politicians, how to behave in relation to covid. Think about these connections....
Hollywood... Tree used for making wands in druid spells.
Entertainment... Enter and contain
Media... Mediums being used for occult mass communication
Stars... Idols... Demi gods now guiding the masses having millions of "followers".
Add to that the Bill Gates of the world who stand to gain millions through enforced vaccinations... The scandals surrounding Fauci's past... The corruptions in big pharma and most health Care institutions who do not exist to heal but prolong illness because that is their livelihood. Which is why they rely solely on chemical pharmaceutical products which in many cases are created to hide symptoms but prolong the illness, giving the appearance of healing but in reality doing the opposite. And this is the same industry... The same people... The same corporations who own 99% of the media and in collusion with intelligence agencies that have shut down the economy of the entire planet, enforced everyone into (lockdown) which is in essence martial law... Deprived citizens of the constitutional rights to free association and work... But not because of covid. There are bigger issues at stake... Much more serious agendas being played out than reacting to a strain of virus which had killed no more people than the normal flu.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Just fishing u reckon... LoL
How about a Sunday drive. A walk in the park would be nice, catch some sun rays, some fresh air.
Boating, jetskiing, motorbike riding. None of those things are a C19 danger.

I reckon he's gone too hard and the effects of it will become apparent after.
Come election time the people that are worse off will blame him probs

Tomorrow Andrews is gonna tell us what will happen. I suspect it won't change for another week or so

Reactions: Brakelite

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just fishing u reckon... LoL
How about a Sunday drive. A walk in the park would be nice, catch some sun rays, some fresh air.
Boating, jetskiing, motorbike riding. None of those things are a C19 danger.

I reckon he's gone too hard and the effects of it will become apparent after.
Come election time the people that are worse off will blame him probs

Tomorrow Andrews is gonna tell us what will happen. I suspect it won't change for another week or so

A walk is still allowed :D

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I think u have been listen to different media sources... Very good. I agree with much of what u say here.
They have managed to make people so afraid of a virus that everyone thinks humanity will end without a vaccine

According to many doctors this is a flu that is a bit more contagious. People will say oh its contagious run for the hills. Like relax
Its part of a vaccine scandal that has been going on for decades.
Their living so dangerously that their going to get caught out soon i think. It will get exposed as the biggest scandal of our lifetime

If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble,AK)"> it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei I think we are pretty lucky that we are still allowed to go outside to walk, run or ride a bike, that was even banned in Spain and Italy I think.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The people who own and run Hollywood... Who use entertainment to manipulate the minds of people, are the very same people who own the media networks telling you, and the politicians, how to behave in relation to covid. Think about these connections....
Hollywood... Tree used for making wands in druid spells.
Entertainment... Enter and contain
Media... Mediums being used for occult mass communication
Stars... Idols... Demi gods now guiding the masses having millions of "followers".
Add to that the Bill Gates of the world who stand to gain millions through enforced vaccinations... The scandals surrounding Fauci's past... The corruptions in big pharma and most health Care institutions who do not exist to heal but prolong illness because that is their livelihood. Which is why they rely solely on chemical pharmaceutical products which in many cases are created to hide symptoms but prolong the illness, giving the appearance of healing but in reality doing the opposite. And this is the same industry... The same people... The same corporations who own 99% of the media and in collusion with intelligence agencies that have shut down the economy of the entire planet, enforced everyone into (lockdown) which is in essence martial law... Deprived citizens of the constitutional rights to free association and work... But not because of covid. There are bigger issues at stake... Much more serious agendas being played out than texting to a strain of virus which had killed no more people than the normal flu.

I think Trump is onto it mate. He has people investigating, his observing, documenting, gathering data and evidence, speaking with lawyers and other health experts. His onto Fauci and Gates. He is just waiting for the right time cos he has to get it right. His gotta have evidence, strong evidence

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei I think we are pretty lucky that we are still allowed to go outside to walk, run or ride a bike, that was even banned in Spain and Italy I think.

They should have a counter for deaths linked to being locked down
Eg i read that suicides have gone up by 50% in these months in Oz.
Couldn't find the figures for 2019 but in 2017 and 2018 more than 3,000 suicides each year at an average of over 8 suicides per day
So we have an extra 4 people committing suicide every day because of lock down restrictions

This is already a higher death rate than C19 here.
Add to that people that aren't going to hospitals, mental health deterioration, homelessness, unemployment, etc and the damages far out weigh the impact of this Chinese flu

Reactions: Brakelite

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My big beef with this lockdown is the ban on golf. Can walk in a park but not on a golf course? The game itself enforces social distancing... So illogical. So I made my own...View attachment 9354

Hehehehe that cracked me up... We all have something... There has been a lot of noise from the golf world here... Its excersise

Is that your back yard? Decent size. Can practice your short approach shots with the pitcher

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They should have a counter for deaths linked to being locked down
Eg i read that suicides have gone up by 50% in these months in Oz.
Couldn't find the figures for 2019 but in 2017 and 2018 more than 3,000 suicides each year at an average of over 8 suicides per day
So we have an extra 4 people committing suicide every day because of lock down restrictions

This is already a higher death rate than C19 here.
Add to that people that aren't going to hospitals, mental health deterioration, homelessness, unemployment, etc and the damages far out weigh the impact of this Chinese flu

This is why they should allow fishing, people also want to go metal/gold detecting/panning they should also be allowed, hunting, those are low risk activities when it comes to Covid-19, with heaps of socially distancing.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is why they should allow fishing, people also want to go metal/gold detecting/panning they should also be allowed, hunting, those are low risk activities when it comes to Covid-19, with heaps of socially distancing.

Look from what ive heard from many doctors and scientists is that the flu is hard to catch outdoors
Its indoors that have surfaces that many people touch like handrails at the shops
Im not saying to flick the switch back on. Its more of a dial u turn up

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hehehehe that cracked me up... We all have something... There has been a lot of noise from the golf world here... Its excersise

Is that your back yard? Decent size. Can practice your short approach shots with the pitcher
Not back yard, but about 15 acres over the fence... Owned by the school where I work...I live on campus. There's also an oval at the school... Footie field... Where I practice.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei it really depends, if it's a crowded area outdoors it could definitely spread.

Like where but. Our beaches don't get that packed. An outdoor concert is the only thing i can think of. Horse races maybe

Their not telling us what the plan is in terms of the disease. Are they trying to eradicate it. Are they waiting for this syringe for herd immunity.
Are expecting cases to rise to obtain natural herd immunity. There is no plan.
Cases will go up and they should expect that especially with more testing. But i reckon they will freak out and close pointing to the rise in cases

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This old scientist shines some light on this issue that politicians should be discussing