Covid-19 Hoax !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Like where but. Our beaches don't get that packed. An outdoor concert is the only thing i can think of. Horse races maybe

Their not telling us what the plan is in terms of the disease. Are they trying to eradicate it. Are they waiting for this syringe for herd immunity.
Are expecting cases to rise to obtain natural herd immunity. There is no plan.
Cases will go up and they should expect that especially with more testing. But i reckon they will freak out and close pointing to the rise in cases

Football can also be pretty crowded with crowds, ski lift queues can also get packed too, not too mention the restaurants and cafes on the slopes. Haha sorry to disappoint you with mentioning that. Skiing is fun though.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Football can also be pretty crowded with crowds, ski lift queues can also get packed too, not too mention the restaurants and cafes on the slopes. Haha sorry to disappoint you with mentioning that. Skiing is fun though.

Mr Daniel Andrews... Come one mate... LoL

Reactions: Josho

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This lockdown is totally counter productive to good health.
Correct. But wasn't that the whole idea? In one fell swoop China (CCP) and their co-conspirators have destroyed millions of lives, and killed millions of people, while introducing Totalitarianism around the world (particularly in the so-called free world).

A great victory for China (to whom the world, including Australia and NZ is now bowing and scraping) to counter the trade war in which America was going to win. Now they are exporting meats massively from the USA to China under that useless trade agreement, while there is a shortage in the States and prices have skyrocketed.

President Xi and his gangsters are meanwhile ROTFL! And Tedros is thumbing his nose at the world, and scolding everyone for not listening to him. What a farce, with farcical Fauci at the helm.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
President Xi and his gangsters are meanwhile ROTFL! And Tedros is thumbing his nose at the world, and scolding everyone for not listening to him. What a farce, with farcical Fauci at the helm.

U forgot about Bill Gates pulling the strings from a discreet location

Reactions: Enoch111

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mate we don't want to be in USA's position, they now have over 1 million active cases, which is even far more than Mexico, if no one did anything about it, Covid-19 would probably have been worser than the Spanish flu.
Many Christians are citing scripture in support of the lockdown. This I think is a mistake... In scripture, who was isolated? Who was sent into an area of quarantine? Was it the sick or the healthy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Correct. But wasn't that the whole idea? In one fell swoop China (CCP) and their co-conspirators have destroyed millions of lives, and killed millions of people, while introducing Totalitarianism around the world (particularly in the so-called free world).

A great victory for China (to whom the world, including Australia and NZ is now bowing and scraping) to counter the trade war in which America was going to win. Now they are exporting meats massively from the USA to China under that useless trade agreement, while there is a shortage in the States and prices have skyrocketed.

Yeah, the collateral damage to this fiasco in economics, depression, power struggles, politics, family well being, are going to be astronomical.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And when the lock down is over I wonder how many people will be thanking there government for them not having any work, The tentacles of china run deep and no one wants to upset them because of that aged old menace, money. Kill my kids thats ok, destroy my country thats ok, just dont take away my money. I wonder how many governments will survive the next election when the people realise they cant fix the problem "they", caused and all the deaths that twill follow. Money isnt going to fix this problem

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Like where but. Our beaches don't get that packed. An outdoor concert is the only thing i can think of. Horse races maybe

Their not telling us what the plan is in terms of the disease. Are they trying to eradicate it. Are they waiting for this syringe for herd immunity.
Are expecting cases to rise to obtain natural herd immunity. There is no plan.
Cases will go up and they should expect that especially with more testing. But i reckon they will freak out and close pointing to the rise in cases
Surfing... Another totally illogical ban. Who goes surfing when they're sick,???

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
U forgot about Bill Gates pulling the strings from a discreet location
Bill Gates is definitely pulling the strings, and managed to sic Fauci and Birx onto the Trump administration. You will notice that Mr. Trump is not calling for a serious investigation into this conspiracy, and refuses to fire Fauci and Birx, even though they both have been outed.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei fishing will be allowed again on Wednesday, Yay.
EXsz_mKU4AAS67i

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The citizens of Melbourne were out in defiance
Bill Gates is definitely pulling the strings, and managed to sic Fauci and Birx onto the Trump administration. You will notice that Mr. Trump is not calling for a serious investigation into this conspiracy, and refuses to fire Fauci and Birx, even though they both have been outed.

Are u suggesting that Trump is in on it??? I hope his not. I know he had opened an investigation

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are u suggesting that Trump is in on it??? I hope his not. I know he had opened an investigation
Frankly I am quite puzzled by several of the decisions and statements Trump has made since January. As though he is oblivious to what is going on, even though everything is out in the open.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Frankly I am quite puzzled by several of the decisions and statements Trump has made since January. As though he is oblivious to what is going on, even though everything is out in the open.

Im holding onto the hope that he is draining the swamp. Like u said everything is there to see yet he seems so nonchalant

The big pharma vaccine scandal is perhaps the biggest of our time. Who ever tries to expose it will need tons of evidence
So i think The Donald is building his case and gathering evidence. The elections due in November might be another reason why his stalling

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ummm, don't know about that, but was thinking that I had better take my wife out before I take the golf clubs out.

Many Victorians aren't happy that Andrew's didn't just announce this on Friday so people could enjoy Mothers day

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Won't argue with that... I'm one who has serious doubts whether the isolation was necessary at all.

Same here.
There has been 18 deaths i think in our state, less than 10 people in hospital for rona and less than 10 people in ICU for rona
U know what will happen, there will be a lot more confirmed cases as there will be more testing
The premier will wig out and close the state again. Never before have healthy people been quarantined

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many will swallow this media hoax!

Revelation 13:7 And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.