Covid-19 Hoax !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Print it out so I can read it.
By Faith They Overcame
Others were tortured, not accepting deliverance, that they might obtain a better resurrection. 36 Still others had trial of mockings and scourgings, yes, and of chains and imprisonment. 37 They were stoned, they were sawn in two, were tempted, were slain with the sword. They wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins, being destitute, afflicted, tormented— 38 of whom the world was not worthy. They wandered in deserts and mountains, in dens and caves of the earth.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By Faith They Overcame
Others were tortured, not accepting deliverance, that they might obtain a better resurrection. 36 Still others had trial of mockings and scourgings, yes, and of chains and imprisonment. 37 They were stoned, they were sawn in two, were tempted, were slain with the sword. They wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins, being destitute, afflicted, tormented— 38 of whom the world was not worthy. They wandered in deserts and mountains, in dens and caves of the earth.
AMEN !
Somewhere likewise JESUS SAYS: IF you are MY students, do not expect better treatment than I received from men. IF you stand up for the truth you will be attacked, kicked out of your groups, despised, beaten, arrested , imprisoned and martyred... and so it is today.

Someone asked about the Chinese brethren, the persecuted assembly of Ekklesia there - yes, this is their daily experience.
Yes, they are the only ones I have seen spoken about by outside observers saying "They have been with God", and even being converted without a word (they are not allowed to speak openly about Jesus, nor to sing hymns, at the time witnessed) ...
Their changed lives, after immersion in Jesus' Name,
are seen by others.
Not so in the USA.... not usually anyway... the true Ekklesia are meeting together 2 or 3 or more, speaking of God, and God takes note of them and our meeting... and makes a permanent record of all we speak....

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
AMEN !
Somewhere likewise JESUS SAYS: IF you are MY students, do not expect better treatment than I received from men. IF you stand up for the truth you will be attacked, kicked out of your groups, despised, beaten, arrested , imprisoned and martyred... and so it is today.

Someone asked about the Chinese brethren, the persecuted assembly of Ekklesia there - yes, this is their daily experience.
Yes, they are the only ones I have seen spoken about by outside observers saying "They have been with God", and even being converted without a word (they are not allowed to speak openly about Jesus, nor to sing hymns, at the time witnessed) ...
Their changed lives, after immersion in Jesus' Name,
are seen by others.
Not so in the USA.... not usually anyway... the true Ekklesia are meeting together 2 or 3 or more, speaking of God, and God takes note of them and our meeting... and makes a permanent record of all we speak....
Am jealous-want to find that church...
32 And what more shall I say? For the time would fail me to tell of Gideon and Barak and Samson and Jephthah, also of David and Samuel and the prophets: 33 who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions :)

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am jealous-want to find that church...
32 And what more shall I say? For the time would fail me to tell of Gideon and Barak and Samson and Jephthah, also of David and Samuel and the prophets: 33 who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions
VERY GOOD !
as directed by the Almighty Creator in Jesus Messiah, as written,
Keep seeking, and never stop.... every day, all night, while awake and when sleeping, morning noon and night.

(as noted - you see this in Scripture today, before finding the set apart faithful Ekklesia in person -
in Scripture is perfect to know what and who to look for, and who to trust (God only), as we look... )

When you find what God has set apart for you, and has set you apart for, it might be prison and martyrdom - do not be dismayed !

Jesus tells us this ahead of time so that our JOY IN HIM will NOT BE DIMINISHED, not even by torture or death, or family rejecting us...whatever happened in Scripture as written, to the disciples, and historically to those set apart for God By God,
may happen to us daily , or any time, also...

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
VERY GOOD !
as directed by the Almighty Creator in Jesus Messiah, as written,
Keep seeking, and never stop.... every day, all night, while awake and when sleeping, morning noon and night.

(as noted - you see this in Scripture today, before finding the set apart faithful Ekklesia in person -
in Scripture is perfect to know what and who to look for, and who to trust (God only), as we look... )

When you find what God has set apart for you, and has set you apart for, it might be prison and martyrdom - do not be dismayed !

Jesus tells us this ahead of time so that our JOY IN HIM will NOT BE DIMINISHED, not even by torture or death, or family rejecting us...whatever happened in Scripture as written, to the disciples, and historically to those set apart for God By God,
may happen to us daily , or any time, also...
Yes rejection is inevitable-torture frightening-death comes to all

Last edited:
Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in the world you will suffer painful persecution... (disciples of Jesus)...
BE OF GOOD CHEER (not sad),
for I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD.

COUNT IT ALL JOY , when you encounter various trials .....
-----------

sorrow with those who are grieving...yes.... a time for sorrow with the believers, and also
not glad at all , in the death of a soul, even of the wicked ....

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday I was in Wal-Mart and every person that passed by me with a mask on I said "The Devil is a Liar!"....as I was cashing out the guy in front of me wouldn't even turn and look at me and I kept saying "the devil is a liar!" and he hurried out of there...the cashier asked me what did you say?!
I said "THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!"
well I guess old grannies like me can get away with stuff like that out in public and not have the cops called on us! LOL....hehehe
Lol

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Its not like all the doctors and scientists are in agreement on covid. There are countless experts with varying opinions but they are being silenced and debate (which is a hallmark of politics and science) is not being allowed to take place.

I could post dozens of videos of experts like this guy who disagree with a lot of what is happening.
Are u going to just label them all quacks like the liberals do to avoid debate...

My cousin recently committed suicide and the coroner had the audacity to tell us that he died without covid.
That really made my blood boil... We don't care if he had covid, why did they even test the corpse for it anyway. If he tested positive then what, died with covid... Rubbish

This random testing is wrong as well. The CDC says that the viral test shows up any type of coronavirus. So people that have got another coronavirus like the common cold are being taken away and locked up for 2 weeks.

Whenever debate is not being allowed to take place in science and politics then there is something wrong...

Reactions: historyb

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not like all the doctors and scientists are in agreement on covid. There are countless experts with varying opinions but they are being silenced and debate (which is a hallmark of politics and science) is not being allowed to take place.
Same on forums.
On many sites, a red boxed banner is displayed: no false information about covid will be permitted.
While in truth, the true information is what is not permitted.
Whoever is in authority has been given that by God, and they do what they do, even crucify Jesus (as written),
that is the order of things and the nature of man (to not obey God, but still only able to do what God has given power to do) .

Reactions: historyb

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes rejection is inevitable-torture frightening-death comes to all
'frightening'?
perhaps, but not necessarily -
Somewhere I think in Hebrews it is written about faith, those who live not even afraid of sudden fear ...
which fits with what Jesus told the disciples or other Scripture : whoever stays their mind upon Christ, is kept in perfect peace.

and again , this is a sign to our opponents, that we are in Christ Jesus, as they observe our undiminished joy and our undisturbed peace, even when being thrown in the lions den, into the furnace, into prison, or being beaten, arrested and imprisoned....

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t understand
On your computer screen, if you click on or hover over a Scripture reference that is activated on this and other similar sites , the text of the Scripture is displayed automatically.
i.e. "rendered"
but for many it does not happen - especially on cell phones... and people usually just skip looking up the references unless they think there is a need to.

ALSO, the Scripture Text that 'renders'/shows up/ MIGHT BE DIFFERENT (has been several times)
than the idea or meaning or Scripture that the original poster meant to post - if
you post the text, all those difficulties and problems do not happen..... SIMPLE !

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
On your computer screen, if you click on or hover over a Scripture reference that is activated on this and other similar sites , the text of the Scripture is displayed automatically.
i.e. "rendered"
but for many it does not happen - especially on cell phones... and people usually just skip looking up the references unless they think there is a need to.

ALSO, the Scripture Text that 'renders'/shows up/ MIGHT BE DIFFERENT (has been several times)
than the idea or meaning or Scripture that the original poster meant to post - if
you post the text, all those difficulties and problems do not happen..... SIMPLE !
O haha, I thought you didn’t HAVE a Bible. I prefer the NKJV anyway, so look it up.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
O haha, I thought you didn’t HAVE a Bible. I prefer the NKJV anyway, so look it up.
That doesn't make sense in view of the post you quoted then said this.
Note I posted the verses/ references DO NOT render - they DO NOT show up....

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That doesn't make sense in view of the post you quoted then said this.
Note I posted the verses/ references DO NOT render - they DO NOT show up....
Don’t know what you mean. When you said ‘print the verse out’ I wondered why you didn’t look it up for yourself. That’s why I asked if you had a Bible. I usually look verses up on a seperate page (iPhone-don’t have a pc) The only version I’ve see on this site is ESV. I prefer NKJV

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t know what you mean. When you said ‘print the verse out’
It is just as I said.
If you do not post it out, I do not know what you mean. If I get access to a Bible, I still may not know what you mean, since some (or many) posters totally misconstrue anything. (they do not mean at all what is true, nor what is written).
Ergo, to see what you are talking about, post it.

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is just as I said.
If you do not post it out, I do not know what you mean. If I get access to a Bible, I still may not know what you mean, since some (or many) posters totally misconstrue anything. (they do not mean at all what is true, nor what is written).
Ergo, to see what you are talking about, post it.
Aaah think I get you..so, let me explain. somebody had pointed me to that verse in Hebrews before. we had talked about where the real Christians are.
That’s the problem with text messaging-face to face conversations are better imo-
You should have access to a Bible though :)

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aaah think I get you..so, let me explain. somebody had pointed me to that verse in Hebrews before. we had talked about where the real Christians are.
That’s the problem with text messaging-face to face conversations are better imo-
You should have access to a Bible though
I don't know what you are referencing in the first 3 lines.
I do have access to a Bible when I am home, at least some times.
Without any variableness, the Bible and reading the Bible is far and beyond the most important Book and activity for children and adults. Few seem to read it, even on this forum - so many simple facts in the Bible are apparently completely unknown or discarded. (whole threads where it seems no one has read the Bible, or notices when something totally wrong is posted)