Covid-19 Hoax !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Drainage of fluid will help a bit, but ARDS is more complicated than that. The virus damages the alveoli, the little sacs in the lungs were gas transfer takes place. As the infection proceeds, the walls thicken and gas exchange becomes less and less efficient. That's why this syndrome is such a bad sign in a COVID-19 patient.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I walk around without a mask and don't care about Covid. I have God.

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Drainage of fluid will help a bit, but ARDS is more complicated than that. The virus damages the alveoli, the little sacs in the lungs were gas transfer takes place. As the infection proceeds, the walls thicken and gas exchange becomes less and less efficient. That's why this syndrome is such a bad sign in a COVID-19 patient.
:D

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 4:7 Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So you don't care about anyone else then. You see the mask isn't for you it is to help protect others in case you have it and don't know and you know that God is big on help your neighbor

Reactions: Yehren

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will accept the Mark of the Beast!

iu

Morons Are Governing America

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, if anyone here if from Texas... A petition:
MAKE TEXAS POLITICIANS TAKE THE SAME RISKS THEY WANT TO FORCE TEACHERS AND CHILDREN TO TAKE
Signez la pétition

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is it true that Canada want to build a wall on the border and make the US pay for it?

Canadians push back as U.S. Congress pressures Canada to reopen shared border

Despite the United States' plea, a spokesperson for Canada’s Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland told CTVNews.ca in a Friday statement that the health and safety of Canadians is "absolutely priority."

"Decisions about Canada's border are made by Canadians, for Canadians," said Freeland's spokesperson, Katherine Cuplinskas, in the statement.

"Since the beginning of this global pandemic, we have been having friendly ongoing conversations with our American partners about our shared border. Both sides agree that the current measures in place, which are set to expire on July 21st, have worked well in restricting non-essential travel while allowing essential crossings to continue unimpeded."

Freeland's office wasn’t alone in pushing back against the call. Higgins posted the open letter in full on his Twitter page and he was swiftly met with backlash on the social media platform.

One comment, which had three times as many likes as Higgins' original post, slammed the call.

"No thank you...clean up your backyard before you attempt to enter ours..sincerely Canada," wrote a user who goes by the name @MichelletypoQ.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Media and the Left are the gods of unbelievers, the baby butchers. They will accept the Mark of the Beast!

Reactions: historyb

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Media and the Left are the gods of unbelievers, the baby butchers. They will accept the Mark of the Beast!

That's not a very catchy mantra. You need to work on that. Too long for most right wingers to remember.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was at Walmart today. They refused to accept cash. Cashless society dead ahead, right on schedule. Ready to get chipped? Not me!

Revelation 13
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was at Walmart today. They refused to accept cash. Cashless society dead ahead, right on schedule. Ready to get chipped? Not me!

Revelation 13
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

No, it is out of an abundance of caution because greenbacks and coinage can be dirty and carry illness even Sars-Cov-2 and really cash has been going out for a long time. I haven't used cash in a while and the only place I still use it is Dial-A-Ride the drivers use gloves to take the cash. As far As that verse it happened already under the Ancient Roman Empire

Reactions: Josho

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it is out of an abundance of caution because greenbacks and coinage can be dirty and carry illness even Sars-Cov-2 and really cash has been going out for a long time. I haven't used cash in a while and the only place I still use it is Dial-A-Ride the drivers use gloves to take the cash. As far As that verse it happened already under the Ancient Roman Empire
Some who witnessed Israel recover Jerusalem in 1967 will witness Jesus return.

Luke 21 This generation will not pass away until ALL THINGS are fulfilled.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some who witnessed Israel recover Jerusalem in 1967 will witness Jesus return.

Luke 21 This generation will not pass away until ALL THINGS are fulfilled.

Notice this generation no a thousand years in the future and Christ words came to pass already

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice this generation no a thousand years in the future and Christ words came to pass already
Where have you been hiding? Israel is back as Jesus said would happen thousands of years ago. This is the terminal generation.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where have you been hiding? Israel is back as Jesus said would happen thousands of years ago. This is the terminal generation.
Not in 1967 but in 1948.

22) "Now learn the parable of the of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
23) So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors." Matthew 24:22-23

The fig tree refers to National Israel now in leaf once again as a nation among the nations of the world, and is the sign post that we are at the end of time.

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19