Covid-19 Hoax !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

R

Rita

My ex husband died of it. It is not a hoax. I read of a guy that thought it was a hoax and went to a Covid hoax party. He got it and died.
Yes I believe the one that went to a Covid party was only 30 years old - a bit like the ministers who early on decided that they would equally not exercise wisdom- they lost their lives as well, along with many others.
Rita

R

Rita

Yes, I have @2 chr.34:19 - sorry it won’t let me quote your post.
The staff doing the test are my seniors, but not nurses ! Rita

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes I believe the one that went to a Covid party was only 30 years old - a bit like the ministers who early on decided that they would equally not exercise wisdom- they lost their lives as well, along with many others.
Rita
@Rita It was a sad - but salutary - warning when grown men who were looked up to thought that they were somehow immune from infection because of their opinions.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lol, I have a test at work every two weeks - it doesn’t hurt at all. It’s a swab for goodness sake - get a grip , what an over reaction !
Rita

People get damaged olfactory nerves if the procedure is done incorrectly.
Im not risking that.
People with a common cold will test positive and are taken away to hotel quarantine. Im not risking that.
I have no reason to get tested and i have every right to refuse it

R

Rita

People get damaged olfactory nerves if the procedure is done incorrectly.
Im not risking that.
People with a common cold will test positive and are taken away to hotel quarantine. Im not risking that.

I didn’t say you didn’t have that right Cristo, all I was pointing out was that ‘ ordinary people ‘ can do the test without any problems.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I didn’t say you didn’t have that right Cristo, all I was pointing out was that ‘ ordinary people ‘ can do the test without any problems.

2 Chr. 34:19 says
"you obviously haven’t had a test done by a uk ‘trainee’ then"

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Testing for this virus is ANOTHER PLOY to continue to ruin the economy and ruin lives. And now everyone is getting on the bandwagon of wearing masks, when probably 99% of those masks are utterly useless against viruses (which are sub-microscopic).

And because Fauci was not fired back in March, he now has the gall to tell the public that they should listen to "respected medical authorities" (to continue all the nonsense). These are the same *medical experts* who have been lying through their teeth since January 2020. When will Trump wake up?

R

Rita

I have already replied to that- stating that I have because all my tests, and everyone in the care home has- including 95 residents and over 100 members of staff- all ok , all tested by an unqualified person. We have ALL had the test done three times - no one has experienced any problems x

R

Rita

Testing for this virus is ANOTHER PLOY to continue to ruin the economy and ruin lives. And now everyone is getting on the bandwagon of wearing masks, when probably 99% of those masks are utterly useless against viruses (which are sub-microscopic).

And because Fauci was not fired back in March, he now has the gall to tell the public that they should listen to "respected medical authorities" (to continue all the nonsense). These are the same *medical experts* who have been lying through their teeth since January 2020. When will Trump wake up?
Fauci isn’t responsible for the other nations making the same decisions - re wearing masks. Germany has had the least amount of problems - they wore masks - We have different medical experts, so does every country..

Probably - that’s speculation, not fact !

Last edited by a moderator:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have already replied to that- stating that I have because all my tests, and everyone in the care home has- including 95 residents and over 100 members of staff- all ok , all tested by an unqualified person. We have ALL had the test done three times - no one has experienced any problems x

Rita, that is anecdotal. Well trained staff over there does not equal well trained staff over here or anywhere else.
The fact is that the olfactory nerves can be damaged if done incorrectly.

R

Rita

My point is that they are not trained, they have never taken swabs before - that’s my point !

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's uncomfortable to be tested,but it doesn't hurt. Been tested twice. So far, so good.

Reactions: Rita
R

Rita

It's uncomfortable to be tested,but it doesn't hurt. Been tested twice. So far, so good.
The only thing I would add is that I don’t really seen the point at times. All the test proves is that on the day of the test I was clear - could have the test and go pick up the virus on the way home ! I would be more interested in a reliable anti body test.
Rita

Reactions: historyb and Pearl