Covid-19 Hoax !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Did your ex-husband have existing complications?
No, he was healthy and danced and cycled and played sport; didn't smoke or drink to excess. We were all so surprised but my daughter was angry with him because he didn't take it seriously enough.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Very good question! I suspect that many of the so called virus deaths were from other causes but the lying media is hyping this up!

See my previous reply.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I believe the one that went to a Covid party was only 30 years old - a bit like the ministers who early on decided that they would equally not exercise wisdom- they lost their lives as well, along with many others.
Rita
Sounds like you read the same article I did Rita.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Testing for this virus is ANOTHER PLOY to continue to ruin the economy and ruin lives. And now everyone is getting on the bandwagon of wearing masks, when probably 99% of those masks are utterly useless against viruses (which are sub-microscopic).

And because Fauci was not fired back in March, he now has the gall to tell the public that they should listen to "respected medical authorities" (to continue all the nonsense). These are the same *medical experts* who have been lying through their teeth since January 2020. When will Trump wake up?

What are you going to do when the military comes to your house with the intention of vax raping u? To put the digital certification on your right hand? Have u thought about it?

We won't be able to work, no one will buy or sell us anything, no food or petrol or anything. They will probably want us all in special anti-vax prisons because we will be branded a danger to society unless we submit to the vax.

I've thought about it. There will most likely be a resistance group which I would consider aligning with.
But I can even find a horse and go into the bush fully self sustainable, off the grid, maybe a few others, on the move, living in off the land, a modern day bushranger, like a cowboy. On the run yet free as a bird

Reactions: historyb

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There will most likely be a resistance group which I would consider aligning with.
There is already an anti-masking group in the USA. But there definitely needs to be massive resistance against state control at this time, particularly by Christians who are being told to shut down their churches (while BLM is free to perpetrate havoc).

Since the lock downs, masking, and social distancing have been in effective for at least five months BUT THERE HAS BEEN NO REDUCTION in infections, it means that that was all bogus and useless (other than to impose totalitarianism from above). Another Communistic ploy to control the population.

Reactions: historyb

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is already an anti-masking group in the USA. But there definitely needs to be massive resistance against state control at this time, particularly by Christians who are being told to shut down their churches (while BLM is free to perpetrate havoc).

Since the lock downs, masking, and social distancing have been in effective for at least five months BUT THERE HAS BEEN NO REDUCTION in infections, it means that that was all bogus and useless (other than to impose totalitarianism from above). Another Communistic ploy to control the population.

Over here the country was opening up, it was almost fully open then the cases started coming up and our city went into stage 3 lock down's. Leading up to it they shut down 9 high rise public housing flats without notice. They put cops on every level making sure no one came in or out. And over 6 days they force tested all of them. Nasal rape.

But when u do 40,000 test off course some of them will have a cold, it's winter. Don't need to test people for nothing it's just z part of the fear tactics. People are giving into testing and masks so easily when the death rate for people under 70 is 0.000000000000001%

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point is that I'm not having my nose probed and penetrated against my will

A lot of people are scared of it. I get that. But it can save lives. A lot of lives, as we see from the results in other nations.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such propagandistic terminology in denial of health realities does - with respect - a disservice to the many women who truly have passed though the ordeal of rape.

Trivialization of rape and hysterical overreaction to a nasal swab. Welcome to 2020.

Reactions: farouk

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Such propagandistic terminology in denial of health realities does - with respect - a disservice to the many women who truly have passed though the ordeal of rape.

No one is in denial of anything except for yourself. It's the penetration of a solid object into an orifice against a person's will...

I don't care whoever gets all indignant about it or what people think about it cos yall don't know me or the recent events in my life.
Im not wearing any stupid mask or taking any phony test or submitting to any dirty syringe...
My body my choice

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is in denial of anything except for yourself. It's the penetration of a solid object into an orifice against a person's will...

When has some governmental agency forcibly tested some one. You trivialization of a heinous crime is difficult to understand.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
109840735_4028393967253627_2564413440786627259_n.png

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei don't they even have some saliva tests now?

You may be able to go for that option if avaliable.

You are obviously not comfortable with the idea of a nasal test.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder how many here will accept the Mark of the Beast trusting in utterly corrupt governments. Who wants to be chipped?

Revelation 14:9-11 "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people, when they are told they need surgery, get a second opinion from the guy who mows their lawn. But this year, COVID-19 killed more than twice as many Americans as died in the Vietnam conflict. By the end of the year, unless Trump gets his act together, it will be more than three times as many. Vietnam; about 58,000. Covid-19; currently about 141,000. Yesterday, 1002 Americans died form COVID-19.