Covid-19 is not a hoax (it's way worse than the flu)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Saw this on TV last night, an ex-Anti-vaxxer, a person who once believed the countless conspiracy theories about covid, a 42 yo mother learnt the hard way, she caught Covid-19 very badly, to the point where she struggled to breathe and is now warning others of the dangers.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a person who once believed the countless conspiracy theories about covid

What exactly are these countless conspiracy theories? ( That's a question because Oz may have different rumblings than we do so before I comment further i would like to know specifically)

I point that out because these videos are likely a form or propaganda to appeal to a logical fallacy.

Covid is a disease ( we can debate natural or a novel biological weapon but it exists either way)

Covid has a greater than 99% survival rate ( those metrics as well as the number of cases is a subject of legitimate debate but thats a separate subject from the point)

People in general react differently to any disease ( some will die, some are immune, some overcome quickly and so forth) so picking 1 or 2 examples is not a legitimate data set.

Pointing that out to say this.

There is a legitimate body of evidence that strongly suggests the entire "Covid event" ( don't know any better way to state it) is radically different than just another disease and treatment program.

A legitimate case can be made on the total body of evidence that there is "influence' going on here directed toward a deliberate end goal.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A Texas anti-mask leader dies from Covid-19.

A Texas anti-mask organizer has died from Covid-19.

Caleb Wallace, a leader of the anti-mask movement in Texas who became infected with the coronavirus and spent three weeks in an intensive care unit, has died, his wife, Jessica, said on Saturday.

“Caleb has peacefully passed on. He will forever live in our hearts and minds,” Mrs. Wallace wrote in a post on GoFundMe, where she had been raising money to cover medical costs.

Mrs. Wallace had said recently that her husband’s condition was declining and that doctors had run out of treatment options. On Saturday, he was to be moved to a hospice at Shannon Medical Center in the city of San Angelo so that his family could say their goodbyes, she said.

Mrs. Wallace, who is pregnant with the couple’s fourth child, recently told the San Angelo Standard-Times that when her husband first felt ill, he took a mix of vitamin C, zinc, aspirin and ivermectin — a drug typically used to treat parasitic worms in both people and animals that has been touted as a coronavirus treatment but was recently proved to be ineffective against the virus.

Mr. Wallace, 30, who campaigned against mask mandates and other Covid policies that he saw as government intrusion, lived in San Angelo for most of his life and worked at a company that sells welding equipment. He checked into the Shannon Medical Center on July 30.

Earlier that month, Mr. Wallace had organized a “Freedom Rally” for people who were “sick of the government being in control of our lives.”

He founded the San Angelo Freedom Defenders, a group that hosted a rally to end what it called “Covid-19 tyranny” according to a YouTube interview.

Mrs. Wallace had said her husband respected her own decision to wear a mask. “We joked around about how he was on one side and I was on the other, and that’s what made us the perfect couple and we balanced each other out,” she told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

She added that her three children are up-to-date on their vaccines and that she herself planned to get a coronavirus vaccine after the birth of her baby in late September. “We are not anti-vaxxers,” she said.

Covid-19 cases and hospitalizations have been on the rise in Texas over the past few weeks. In Tom Green County, which includes the San Angelo area, cases have increased by 50 percent over the past two weeks, and hospitalizations have risen by 33 percent, according to a New York Times database.

At Shannon Medical Center, the intensive care unit is about 70 percent occupied, according to a New York Times tracker. The U.S. average of I.C.U. occupancy is about 68 percent, while the state average in Texas is 94 percent.

— Shefali S. Kulkarni

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other than a selectively worded hit piece using anecdotal conclusions to promote a desired point (grey propaganda)- what does the article linked actually mean?

If a vaccinated person who wore a mask died of Covid, would an article tout the effectiveness of the mask while avoiding the fact it didn't prevent anything?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw this on TV last night, an ex-Anti-vaxxer, a person who once believed the countless conspiracy theories about covid, a 42 yo mother learnt the hard way, she caught Covid-19 very badly, to the point where she struggled to breathe and is now warning others of the dangers.

A Current Affair - 9News
9news and its Current Affair section is a news propaganda organization out of Sydney. They are pro-left and a propaganda fake news outlet all the way. Look at their site and see the topics that entertain. Like "Police ramp up attack on Covid-19 war" They celebrate it...We have these commie biased news outlets over here as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if that woman in the clip is posing as a fake COVID victim to spread more fear. Got some change in her pocket for it. Just look at the way she calmly responds to the reporter showing a slight congestion in her nose and a little in her throat as she speaks and tried so hard to show some concern and regret. I do not see any genuine remorse or emotion in her interview at all. Do you?

Who took the cell phone video of her in her ICU room? And then gave it to the news station? It looks very short, sanitized and FAKE!

And she adds "..it can KILL you.." for extra effect

This clip is full of generalities and hearsay, that can be debunked upon further inspection. There's no meat in it - intentionally because there's none to show.

I would really check out the source of my material first before opening wide and taking in the garbage.

Just look at the subtle US news they tack on at the end of this clip. They have their data deliberately wrong and misleading to support their psycho-campaign to say most people are getting vaxxed. There are at least 120 million un-vaxxed over here not 80 million. Then they end with Biden's propaganda statement, " ....we have a pandemic of the un-vaxxed..." just to add the cherry on the cake. What garbage!

As they say, garbage in garbage out!

Believe what you want to as you still live in a 'free' country right?

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both of my only neighbors here work at our local hospital. Both attest to most of the severe cases of covid coming in are with already vaccinated people. These are front line workers. Along with many nurses and nurse practioners coming into my shop that claim the same. But the news claims a different story. Who should I believe? I know of several people personally that have died with covid after getting the vaccine. But that will be hard to believe for anyone watching the news.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What exactly are these countless conspiracy theories? ( That's a question because Oz may have different rumblings than we do so before I comment further i would like to know specifically)

I point that out because these videos are likely a form or propaganda to appeal to a logical fallacy.

Covid is a disease ( we can debate natural or a novel biological weapon but it exists either way)

Covid has a greater than 99% survival rate ( those metrics as well as the number of cases is a subject of legitimate debate but thats a separate subject from the point)

People in general react differently to any disease ( some will die, some are immune, some overcome quickly and so forth) so picking 1 or 2 examples is not a legitimate data set.

Pointing that out to say this.

There is a legitimate body of evidence that strongly suggests the entire "Covid event" ( don't know any better way to state it) is radically different than just another disease and treatment program.

A legitimate case can be made on the total body of evidence that there is "influence' going on here directed toward a deliberate end goal.

Earlier on in the year, here is what I found out

Is Covid-19 Really Just Another Flu?

In answer to the thread Title, no, it is a lot more deadly than influenza, you can look up the statistics for yourself, 2018-2019 flu season in the US, saw 35.5 million cases of influenza in America, 34,200 deaths were recorded.

The stats for covid to this date say there now has been around 39.2 million cases of covid-19 in USA with 639,000 Covid deaths. The amount of covid deaths would be more if it wasn't for the vaccines, as we know, there are still millions and millions of Americans who have not been vaccinated.

Screenshot_2021-08-31-21-56-45-23.png

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both of my only neighbors here work at our local hospital. Both attest to most of the severe cases of covid coming in are with already vaccinated people. These are front line workers. Along with many nurses and nurse practioners coming into my shop that claim the same. But the news claims a different story. Who should I believe? I know of several people personally that have died with covid after getting the vaccine. But that will be hard to believe for anyone watching the news.
Yes, I agree with your post. 'The Vaxxed are getting killed.' That should be the title of the real hit piece of this thread.
We cannot trust the local or national news outlets as they are getting paid to spread propaganda.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I have heard that the vaccines take a few weeks to take full effect.

Maybe @Rita can confirm.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Australia’s NSW Switches to Recording Patients As Dying ‘With’ Covid Instead of ‘From’ Covid
by Information Liberation
From The Daily Mail, “NSW Health switches to recording patients as dying ‘with’ Covid instead of ‘from’ after finally acknowledging many of Australia’s 993 casualties died from something else or had even recovered from the virus”:

NSW Health has switched to recording patients as dying ‘with’ instead of ‘from’ Covid as it acknowledges not all of the country’s 933 deaths were directly linked to the deadly virus.

Dr Jeremy McAnulty made the admission during Sunday’s Covid briefing as the state recorded 1,218 new cases of coronavirus.

Six people died with Covid-19 in the 24 hours to 8pm on Saturday bringing the total death toll of this outbreak to 89 death since June 16.

Dr McAnulty said the change in language was because it was ‘very difficult to know’ whether someone with Covid died from the virus, or another health complication.

‘We know when elderly people die, they can have a range of comorbidities, and also, being old increases your risk of death,’ he said.

‘Covid may often play a role in the death, but it may not. Sometimes, some of our cases who have sadly died appear to have recovered from Covid, and then they have died of something [else].

‘We report people who have died “with” Covid, unless there is a very clear alternative.’

He added that it was difficult for doctors who were looking after patients to know exactly how much the virus contributed to their death.

They’re now saying similar in Germany.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1432330620563300364

„Corona bei 80 Prozent der offiziellen Covid-Toten wohl nicht Todesursache“ - WELT

Here in America our health “authorities” know that everyone who died “with” covid actually died “from” it! They’re just that good!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earlier on in the year, here is what I found out

The problem with any of these claims is both the baseline data and the analysis( conclusions) are legitimately suspect and shrouded with layers of unanswered questions.

I see this as a scientist (just in a non medical discipline but the scientific method and rigors are universal) and a SME in several related areas.

I believe ( my personal read, nothing more) that this obfuscation is both deliberate and calculated to create a cloud of circular theories as a smoke screen to keep people from actually seeing the truth.

I have no clue whatsoever what this "truth" is or could be but if there is a "truth" out there- just the fact its being hidden is cause for alarm.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...countless conspiracy theories about covid...
It looks like you've learned nothing over the last 18 months. There is no actual virus which corresponds to COVID-19. It is a lab-manufactured bioweapon created out of the genetic material of other viruses (including HIV). Hence the huge propaganda effort to stop people from thinking that China and the Wuhan Institute of Virology (along with the Chinese military) were behind this bioweapon. The very fact that China has threatened retaliation against anyone exposing their biowarfare is sufficient evidence. The role of Anthony Fauci for several decades in this conspiracy has been well documented, so you have no excuse for continuing to try and fool others.

1. When an actual conspiracy is in play, that is NOT a wild "conspiracy theory". It is the conspirators who are trying to deflect attention from an actual conspiracy by talking about "conspiracy theories". And you have fallen for the deception, since you choose to be deceived.

2. There is absolutely no question that a conspiracy was in play to create fear and panic so that the world could be fooled into taking these bogus COVID vaccines, while lives, economies, and countries were destroyed through the lockdowns, masking, distancing, etc. (none of which had any scientific basis, hence the daily flip-flops and lies about everything).

3. The best primary PROOF of the conspiracy was (and is) the suppression, sabotage, and attacks on the simple, cheap and very effective treatments for fighting coronavirus which are well-known by now.

4. The best secondary PROOF of the conspiracy was the deliberate falsification of all information regarding the infections, hospitalizations, and deaths. It was daily lies, lies, and more lies.

5. The best tertiary PROOF of the conspiracy was the complete alteration of the medical definitions for "cases", "deaths" and "vaccines". The injections which are being touted as vaccines do not meet the criteria for real vaccines.

As a result there have been hundreds of thousands of deaths (which have not been properly reported) and millions of serious adverse effects. All of these have been reported on the OFFICIAL data bases of the USA and the EU. At the same time all supposedly "free" countries have become totalitarian and COVID tyranny has become a reality.

The World Economic Forum, the UN, WHO, and the globalist elites have publicly stated that their plan is to depopulate the world, ostensibly to "save" Mother Earth. But that is a load of hogwash. They have also declared that they will use COVID to establish "the Great Reset", which is simply another term for the New World Order. Except that they now prefer not to use the term "New World Order". There was never a time before when bogus vaccines were literally idolized and millions of people literally forced to take a harmful and lethal injection.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Australia’s NSW Switches to Recording Patients As Dying ‘With’ Covid Instead of ‘From’ Covid
by Information Liberation
From The Daily Mail, “NSW Health switches to recording patients as dying ‘with’ Covid instead of ‘from’ after finally acknowledging many of Australia’s 993 casualties died from something else or had even recovered from the virus”:

NSW Health has switched to recording patients as dying ‘with’ instead of ‘from’ Covid as it acknowledges not all of the country’s 933 deaths were directly linked to the deadly virus.

Dr Jeremy McAnulty made the admission during Sunday’s Covid briefing as the state recorded 1,218 new cases of coronavirus.

Six people died with Covid-19 in the 24 hours to 8pm on Saturday bringing the total death toll of this outbreak to 89 death since June 16.

Dr McAnulty said the change in language was because it was ‘very difficult to know’ whether someone with Covid died from the virus, or another health complication.

‘We know when elderly people die, they can have a range of comorbidities, and also, being old increases your risk of death,’ he said.

‘Covid may often play a role in the death, but it may not. Sometimes, some of our cases who have sadly died appear to have recovered from Covid, and then they have died of something [else].

‘We report people who have died “with” Covid, unless there is a very clear alternative.’

He added that it was difficult for doctors who were looking after patients to know exactly how much the virus contributed to their death.

They’re now saying similar in Germany.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1432330620563300364

„Corona bei 80 Prozent der offiziellen Covid-Toten wohl nicht Todesursache“ - WELT

Here in America our health “authorities” know that everyone who died “with” covid actually died “from” it! They’re just that good!

As I did mention in another thread though, covid can really knock down someone's health even more, who is already suffering from another disease or health problems, and it can be a contributor to that person's death for those who "die with covid".

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sir Enoch has spoken..... and I don't care if you report me...

This ARROGANCE that is becoming the norm around here is absolutely appalling.

@Josho I will report myself.

Reactions: BarneyFife

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The problem with any of these claims is both the baseline data and the analysis( conclusions) are legitimately suspect and shrouded with layers of unanswered questions.

I see this as a scientist (just in a non medical discipline but the scientific method and rigors are universal) and a SME in several related areas.

I believe ( my personal read, nothing more) that this obfuscation is both deliberate and calculated to create a cloud of circular theories as a smoke screen to keep people from actually seeing the truth.

I have no clue whatsoever what this "truth" is or could be but if there is a "truth" out there- just the fact its being hidden is cause for alarm.

So what makes you believe they are creating a smoke screen? What makes this pandemic different to any other in history?

I believe pandemics are to be expected in these end times... However we have probably not seen the worst yet.

Reactions: Mama Etna and marks

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It looks like you've learned nothing over the last 18 months. There is no actual virus which corresponds to COVID-19. It is a lab-manufactured bioweapon created out of the genetic material of other viruses (including HIV). Hence the huge propaganda effort to stop people from thinking that China and the Wuhan Institute of Virology (along with the Chinese military) were behind this bioweapon. The very fact that China has threatened retaliation against anyone exposing their biowarfare is sufficient evidence. The role of Anthony Fauci for several decades in this conspiracy has been well documented, so you have no excuse for continuing to try and fool others.

1. When an actual conspiracy is in play, that is NOT a wild "conspiracy theory". It is the conspirators who are trying to deflect attention from an actual conspiracy by talking about "conspiracy theories". And you have fallen for the deception, since you choose to be deceived.

2. There is absolutely no question that a conspiracy was in play to create fear and panic so that the world could be fooled into taking these bogus COVID vaccines, while lives, economies, and countries were destroyed through the lockdowns, masking, distancing, etc. (none of which had any scientific basis, hence the daily flip-flops and lies about everything).

3. The best primary PROOF of the conspiracy was (and is) the suppression, sabotage, and attacks on the simple, cheap and very effective treatments for fighting coronavirus which are well-known by now.

4. The best secondary PROOF of the conspiracy was the deliberate falsification of all information regarding the infections, hospitalizations, and deaths. It was daily lies, lies, and more lies.

5. The best tertiary PROOF of the conspiracy was the complete alteration of the medical definitions for "cases", "deaths" and "vaccines". The injections which are being touted as vaccines do not meet the criteria for real vaccines.

As a result there have been hundreds of thousands of deaths (which have not been properly reported) and millions of serious adverse effects. All of these have been reported on the OFFICIAL data bases of the USA and the EU. At the same time all supposedly "free" countries have become totalitarian and COVID tyranny has become a reality.

The World Economic Forum, the UN, WHO, and the globalist elites have publicly stated that their plan is to depopulate the world, ostensibly to "save" Mother Earth. But that is a load of hogwash. They have also declared that they will use COVID to establish "the Great Reset", which is simply another term for the New World Order. Except that they now prefer not to use the term "New World Order". There was never a time before when bogus vaccines were literally idolized and millions of people literally forced to take a harmful and lethal injection.

Whether if it was created in a lab or caught from a bat, whatever you believe about the origins of this virus, it's still a real pandemic and this virus can be pretty dangerous.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My daughter works in an ICU and watches people die of COVID-19 every day. EVERY... DAY. Everyone in my household is completely vaccinated. I also take NAC and zinc supplements as a preventative. I wear a mask where it's required as a courtesy to others. I don't feel in the least bit like my rights are being violated. My mother-in-law died of it in February and it nearly killed my father-in-law as well. They were both believers in "the hoax." Just my testimony. I guess you could call it anecdotal. :)

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since my father-in-law contracted COVID, he can't take care of himself properly. He needs almost constant supervision. The disease seems to have aggravated his early-onset dementia terribly.

Reactions: Josho