Covid 19... Not the main concern.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such a bold face false accusation and a false witness to someone that the people elected....and is going to elect again. Your liberal cronies are done ....they have gone too far away from God's Truth....and You don't like it? Too darn bad, God has a reason to keep him in office another term. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
You appear to be overwrought over whether Trump or Obama played more golf as President. There is no need to inform me that Trump was elected. Honest, I know that. I also know that they elected Obama who also played a lot of golf. The question is not if the people elected them; the question was and remains who worked harder.

Then you introduce God into the equation as if God is controling every voter's vote. Or do you think God controls only enough votes to make sure the candidate He likes gets elected? I tell you: As we have judged, so shall we be judged.

When you get time watch this video....it may or may not shock you but it will inform you greatly.
unastamus
I watched the first few minutes. When I saw who it was about, that was enough. You seem to have itching ears when it comes to certain subjects. If something fits in with what you want to believe, it must be true. Sciecne Magazine did an article on Judy MIkovits:

Fact-checking Judy Mikovits, the controversial virologist attacking Anthony Fauci in a viral conspiracy video

I am getting tired of Trump supporters attacking people who work for Trump. I'm also tired of Trump firing competent people when he has them. I see nothing outrageous about Fauci. The attacks on him remind me of the people who went to see blood of gladiators spilled in the arenas of Rome. Is there no end to the attacks on everyone who disagrees even the slightest with Trump? Is the hate inside Trump supporters that great? Is their fear that great that they believe Trump's allowing the slightnest disagreement is a sign of disloyalty? It isn't. If anything, I congratulate Trump for not caving in to the wild-eyed demands of people who believe Fauci is so evil. Trump has enough problems on his hands -- he doesn't need to fire Fauci and then discover he can't find anyone better. And do you know what could easily happen if he fired Fauci and the coronavirus broke out again? He'd lose even more votes because people would accuse him as President pretending to know more about science than Fauci. People would say, "We wouldn't have had this outbreak if he hadn't fired Fauci and put a yes-man in his place."

I have no evidence to support the theory; but I'm beginning to think maybe China or Russia is creating rumors about Fauci, Gates and others that spread on social media. Someone appears to be sowing as many seeds of discontent as they can; and I don't find it helpful. I think it makes it harder for Trump to govern. Now it seems there are divisions among Trump supporters. . . . Who is sowing those seeds of division?
Oh I forgot to reply as to your source...CNN is an EXTREME example of fake news and The Biggest Trump Hater of all media outlets.
Throw as many names and labels as you like, the fact remains Trump has played more golf than Obama. If reporting a fact makes an outlet fake news or a Trump hater in your eyes, maybe you need to take a second look at how you reach the decision who to trust? If saying something good about Trump makes an outlet look credible to you, again take a second look.

You may find this begins to affect you spiritually. I take a cold approach to things when I'm trying to figure out what the facts are. I leave my emotions out of it; and I leave wishful thinking out of it. If it's an earthly matter that God allows men to make decisions about, I leave God and Heaven out of it. I do not pray ever for God to control anyone else. I do not pray for God to force people to be good or loving. I do not pray for Him to get them to vote one way or another.

How do I pray then? I ask Jesus to send angels to people to tell them they have choices -- real choices. No one must be evil in order to get by in this world. No one must vote Democratic to get free handouts from the government because he believes he can't survive without the freebies. No one must vote Republican because he fears Christianity is going down the tubes. So I pray for the angels to tell people they do have free will. If they want to put evil behind them, they can do that. I have great faith in how God made man -- and believe most people will choose good over evil if they can get over their fear -- fear the Devil has put over their eyes. I see fear, irrational fear, in both Democrats and Republicans; and the Devil is laughing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Justadude

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You appear to be overwrought over whether Trump or Obama played more golf as President. There is no need to inform me that Trump was elected. Honest, I know that. I also know that they elected Obama who also played a lot of golf. The question is not if the people elected them; the question was and remains who worked harder.

Then you introduce God into the equation as if God is controling every voter's vote. Or do you think God controls only enough votes to make sure the candidate He likes gets elected? I tell you: As we have judged, so shall we be judged.

I watched the first few minutes. When I saw who it was about, that was enough. You seem to have itching ears when it comes to certain subjects. If something fits in with what you want to believe, it must be true. Sciecne Magazine did an article on Judy MIkovits:

Fact-checking Judy Mikovits, the controversial virologist attacking Anthony Fauci in a viral conspiracy video

I am getting tired of Trump supporters attacking people who work for Trump. I'm also tired of Trump firing competent people when he has them. I see nothing outrageous about Fauci. The attacks on him remind me of the people who went to see blood of gladiators spilled in the arenas of Rome. Is there no end to the attacks on everyone who disagrees even the slightest with Trump? Is the hate inside Trump supporters that great? Is their fear that great that they believe Trump's allowing the slightnest disagreement is a sign of disloyalty? It isn't. If anything, I congratulate Trump for not caving in to the wild-eyed demands of people who believe Fauci is so evil. Trump has enough problems on his hands -- he doesn't need to fire Fauci and then discover he can't find anyone better. And do you know what could easily happen if he fired Fauci and the coronavirus broke out again? He'd lose even more votes because people would accuse him as President pretending to know more about science than Fauci. People would say, "We wouldn't have had this outbreak if he hadn't fired Fauci and put a yes-man in his place."

I have no evidence to support the theory; but I'm beginning to think maybe China or Russia is creating rumors about Fauci, Gates and others that spread on social media. Someone appears to be sowing as many seeds of discontent as they can; and I don't find it helpful. I think it makes it harder for Trump to govern. Now it seems there are divisions among Trump supporters. . . . Who is sowing those seeds of division?
Throw as many names and labels as you like, the fact remains Trump has played more golf than Obama. If reporting a fact makes an outlet fake news or a Trump hater in your eyes, maybe you need to take a second look at how you reach the decision who to trust? If saying something good about Trump makes an outlet look credible to you, again take a second look.

You may find this begins to affect you spiritually. I take a cold approach to things when I'm trying to figure out what the facts are. I leave my emotions out of it; and I leave wishful thinking out of it. If it's an earthly matter that God allows men to make decisions about, I leave God and Heaven out of it. I do not pray ever for God to control anyone else. I do not pray for God to force people to be good or loving. I do not pray for Him to get them to vote one way or another.

How do I pray then? I ask Jesus to send angels to people to tell them they have choices -- real choices. No one must be evil in order to get by in this world. No one must vote Democratic to get free handouts from the government because he believes he can't survive without the freebies. No one must vote Republican because he fears Christianity is going down the tubes. So I pray for the angels to tell people they do have free will. If they want to put evil behind them, they can do that. I have great faith in how God made man -- and believe most people will choose good over evil if they can get over their fear -- fear the Devil has put over their eyes. I see fear, irrational fear, in both Democrats and Republicans; and the Devil is laughing.
Don't throw stones at me when you do the exact same thing.....(writing in the sand).
Not so long ago, a thread started by @Brakelite contained numerous links posted by you as well as others proudly bashing the president. And it upset me at that time as well.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't throw stones at me when you do the exact same thing.....(writing in the sand).
Just the facts, ma'am. Did I criticize either Obama or Trump for playing too much golf? The subject came up only when you made the claim that Trump worked harder than any other President. I was not criticizing either of them for playing golf. Trump criticized Obama for it and then played more golf than Obama. Why not admit it, Trump is not the most hard working President in recent memory. So what?

I wrote that Jimmy Carter probably was, and I did not give my own opinion about that. I would criticize him somewhat for that. He needed to learn how to delegate more jobs to others instead of working too hard himself. Reagan didn't work very hard, but I don't criticize him for that. He found people he trusted and let them to do their jobs. For the most part, it worked well.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Not so long ago, a thread started by @Brakelite contained numerous links posted by you as well as others proudly bashing the president. And it upset me at that time as well.
Why does criticism of the President upset you? Isn't that part of the job description (if you become President, people will criticize you)?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just the facts, ma'am. Did I criticize either Obama or Trump for playing too much golf? The subject came up only when you made the claim that Trump worked harder than any other President. I was not criticizing either of them for playing golf. Trump criticized Obama for it and then played more golf than Obama. Why not admit it, Trump is not the most hard working President in recent memory. So what?

I wrote that Jimmy Carter probably was, and I did not give my own opinion about that. I would criticize him somewhat for that. He needed to learn how to delegate more jobs to others instead of working too hard himself. Reagan didn't work very hard, but I don't criticize him for that. He found people he trusted and let them to do their jobs. For the most part, it worked well.
As I stated you do bash Trump often....anyway, my stance on any president of the U.S. will always remain the same...I don't slander, ridicule or scorn them publicly. I pray for them because their decisions affect my family and future generations.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does criticism of the President upset you? Isn't that part of the job description (if you become President, people will criticize you)?
Since you don't claim to be a Christian then I will just say IMHO it mocks God.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So all the birther nonsense about Obama must have really upset you.
I researched it...I don't trust anything the media says about presidents....their only agenda is to bash them.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
I researched it...I don't trust anything the media says about presidents....their only agenda is to bash them.
But did all the nonsense about Obama not being born in the US upset you? And BTW, it's super easy to find examples in this forum where you criticized some of the things Obama did.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But did all the nonsense about Obama not being born in the US upset you? And BTW, it's super easy to find examples in this forum where you criticized some of the things Obama did.
Find them.....I have not criticized Obama...

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That isn't criticism...I was upset that a member was attacking Trump when in fact it was Obama's administration who did what they accused Trump of doing...the links I shared wasn't my headlines....but the content is what was being emphasized.
Oh and the comments were related to them...

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've actually been around riots before, and they're more complex than is often reported. From what I've heard about the one in Minneapolis, it's similar to the one I witnessed, where you had two or three main groups....the actual protesters, the vandals, and the looters. There's usually some overlap between the protesters and the vandals, as they're both there because they're angry and fed up. The difference of course is that the protesters express their anger peacefully and within the law, whereas the vandals obviously express their anger much more violently. It's not unusual for confrontations to break out between the two groups, as the protesters feel the vandals discredit and distract from their message, and the vandals push back by arguing that peaceful marches rarely accomplish change. The looters typically are just taking advantage of the chaos to get some free stuff.

But I really feel for these black communities. I've seen first hand the difference between being pulled over when I'm with my white friends, versus when I'm with my black friends. It's night and day. I've seen what it's like to live in neighborhoods where the police are aggressively in your face every day no matter what you're doing. I've seen overt racism against blacks when it comes to filling jobs and renting houses.

There's a reason this keeps happening across the US. As video has become commonplace, we've seen more and more how differently the police treat people of color, even to the point of death, yet oftentimes the police are not held accountable and nothing really changes. Eventually it all hits the boiling point again and the rioting starts. And if nothing changes yet again, you can bet your last dollar this whole thing will repeat itself.
I get you. Yeah, it's incredibly sad, heartbreaking for those communities to be constantly in fear of their lives. Bad enough to fear the criminals in there own communities... But to fear the ones who are purportedly there to protect them? That's on another level. There are exceptions of course.. Some cops are good decent human beings trying to do their jobs the best they can. But I have heard testimonies of the racist treatment the black folk have to tolerate every day. Even from Black pastors being randomly stopped in the highways and getting grilled an baiting for responses that offer excuses to arrest.The anger and frustration is fully justified... But I do wonder how much of all the ongoing conflict is deliberately fomented... The old Hegelian dialectic... Black versus White.... Liberal versus conservative.... Thesis versus antithesis... Until people scream out for peace and are willing to give up anything for the sake of an end to the continuing senseless conflicts. And then the governments and powers that be offer us synthesis. That's to be feared more than the conflict.

Last edited by a moderator:

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
I get you. Yeah, it's incredibly sad, heartbreaking for those communities to be constantly in fear of their lives. Bad enough to fear the criminals in there own communities... But to fear the ones who are purportedly there to protect them? That's on another level.
It's one of those things that's hard to appreciate unless you experience it first-hand.

There are exceptions of course.. Some cops are good decent human beings trying to do their jobs the best they can.
I think the majority of police are good people, trying to do a difficult job. But I also know from experience that people with authoritarian tendencies are drawn towards careers in law enforcement.

But I have heard testimonies of the racist treatment the black folk have to tolerate every day. Even from Black pastors being randomly stopped in the highways and getting grilled an baiting for responses that offer excuses to arrest.The anger and frustration is fully justified.
Definitely. It's like the recent killing of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia, where the 911 call was "there's a black man running down the street", as if a black jogger was an emergency.

But I do wonder how much of all the ongoing conflict is deliberately fomented... The old Hegelian dialectic... Black versus White.... Liberal versus conservative.... Thesis versus antithesis... Until people scream out for peace and are willing to give up anything for the sake of an end to the continuing senseless conflicts. And then the governments and powers that be offer us synthesis. That's to be feared more than the conflict.
Have you seen the recent developments from Minneapolis? According the Governor, a lot of the vandalism, looting, and arson was carried out by people from out of state.

Gov. Walz to 'fully mobilize' the National Guard for Floyd riots

Reactions: Brakelite