Covid 19... Not the main concern.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So..a possible outcome... The government promises all manner of judicial investigation... The FBI.... Police.... State department etc etc etc... And the cop gets off and disappears. What happens? More riots on a nationwide Grand scale with steroids... And the deep state comes down even harder with even greater police powers and curtailing of freedoms... Curfews...

.... Or I could be whistling in the wind.
They make tons of money off of vaccines..
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Reactions: Pisteuo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EYv7CsGUEAEOwT1
This is very offensive to me....this president works harder than any president I have seen in a very long time....and he does it without pay....the whole time He was working with Congress to pass a stimulus paycheck bill the dems (Pelosi. Schumer, and the rest) refused to vote on it while they lounged around the mansions eating expensive ice cream.
All while Americans were scraping to put food on the table for their kids.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is very offensive to me....this president works harder than any president I have seen in a very long time....and he does it without pay....the whole time He was working with Congress to pass a stimulus paycheck bill the dems (Pelosi. Schumer, and the rest) refused to vote on it while they lounged around the mansions eating expensive ice cream.
All while Americans were scraping to put food on the table for their kids.
Fact check: Trump has spent far more time at golf clubs than Obama had at same point - CNNPolitics

Criticized for golfing twice on a Memorial Day weekend during which the US coronavirus death toll approached 100,000, President Donald Trump responded Sunday and Monday by drawing attention, again, to former President Barack Obama's golfing.

Trump denounced the media, which he called "sick with hatred and dishonesty," for supposedly failing to mention that Saturday was his first time golfing in three months. (CNN, among other outlets, did note that it was his first golf outing since March 8.) Trump also accused the media of failing to talk about "all of the time Obama spent on the golf course, often flying to Hawaii in a big, fully loaded 747, to play. What did that do to the so-called Carbon Footprint?"

"Barack was always playing golf," he said in one of his five golf-related tweets.

Facts First: Trump has spent much more time playing golf than Obama did through this point of the term -- after repeatedly attacking Obama's golfing and claiming he would not play if he got elected himself. Just Trump's airplane trips to his Mar-a-Lago Club and residence in Florida, from which he has often taken a motorcade ride to a nearby golf course he owns, have required far more air travel than Obama's once-a-year Hawaii vacations did through this point in the term.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anyone stopped to consider that covid would not have hit the world without God allowing it? It's time to drop politics and blame and just trust Him and ask each other, what do you think God is doing?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact check: Trump has spent far more time at golf clubs than Obama had at same point - CNNPolitics

Criticized for golfing twice on a Memorial Day weekend during which the US coronavirus death toll approached 100,000, President Donald Trump responded Sunday and Monday by drawing attention, again, to former President Barack Obama's golfing.

Trump denounced the media, which he called "sick with hatred and dishonesty," for supposedly failing to mention that Saturday was his first time golfing in three months. (CNN, among other outlets, did note that it was his first golf outing since March 8.) Trump also accused the media of failing to talk about "all of the time Obama spent on the golf course, often flying to Hawaii in a big, fully loaded 747, to play. What did that do to the so-called Carbon Footprint?"

"Barack was always playing golf," he said in one of his five golf-related tweets.

Facts First: Trump has spent much more time playing golf than Obama did through this point of the term -- after repeatedly attacking Obama's golfing and claiming he would not play if he got elected himself. Just Trump's airplane trips to his Mar-a-Lago Club and residence in Florida, from which he has often taken a motorcade ride to a nearby golf course he owns, have required far more air travel than Obama's once-a-year Hawaii vacations did through this point in the term.

So why does that make you anti-trumpers go into meltdown that he took a few days off and you never say anything about precious pelosi, cheeky chuck, awesome adam,
And lets not forget comey...boy is he one to name your kids after.:eek:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well did you now? Ha!
He did, didn't he? What makes people believe he needs to be in the vaccine business? He's so rich now, he's busy giving lots of his money away. Why are Trumpistas so eager to believe the worst about Gates? While I don't think rich people (from the left or the right) should have too much power, I also don't find it hard to believe people on both the left and right give to charity.
So why does that make you anti-trumpers go into meltdown that he took a few days off
Hold on. I didn't bring the subject up. You did when you said how hard working "President Tweety" is. What an exaggeration! He's spent more time at golf than Obama did -- and he criticized Obama for it. I didn't go into a meltdown. The more he plays golf, the less trouble he's causing.
and you never say anything about precious pelosi, cheeky chuck, awesome adam,
And lets not forget comey...boy is he one to name your kids after.:eek:
I don't know how much golf any of them play. Why try to divert attention from the fact that Trump is not the most hard working President in recent memory. I'd say Jimmy Carter was. He used to get up so early to work, he made his own breakfast since the White House kitchen staff weren't there yet.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
So now we have a possibly related crisis, and once again, where else but in the US.
Minneapolis. Riots. People looting and burning down Target and am auto parts retailer? What on Earth is going on? What has any of that got to do with a police officer murdering a black civilian... Which in my humble opinion, he did.
I've actually been around riots before, and they're more complex than is often reported. From what I've heard about the one in Minneapolis, it's similar to the one I witnessed, where you had two or three main groups....the actual protesters, the vandals, and the looters. There's usually some overlap between the protesters and the vandals, as they're both there because they're angry and fed up. The difference of course is that the protesters express their anger peacefully and within the law, whereas the vandals obviously express their anger much more violently. It's not unusual for confrontations to break out between the two groups, as the protesters feel the vandals discredit and distract from their message, and the vandals push back by arguing that peaceful marches rarely accomplish change. The looters typically are just taking advantage of the chaos to get some free stuff.

But I really feel for these black communities. I've seen first hand the difference between being pulled over when I'm with my white friends, versus when I'm with my black friends. It's night and day. I've seen what it's like to live in neighborhoods where the police are aggressively in your face every day no matter what you're doing. I've seen overt racism against blacks when it comes to filling jobs and renting houses.

There's a reason this keeps happening across the US. As video has become commonplace, we've seen more and more how differently the police treat people of color, even to the point of death, yet oftentimes the police are not held accountable and nothing really changes. Eventually it all hits the boiling point again and the rioting starts. And if nothing changes yet again, you can bet your last dollar this whole thing will repeat itself.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know how much golf any of them play. Why try to divert attention from the fact that Trump is not the most hard working President in recent memory. I'd say Jimmy Carter was. He used to get up so early to work, he made his own breakfast since the White House kitchen staff weren't there yet.
Such a bold face false accusation and a false witness to someone that the people elected....and is going to elect again. Your liberal cronies are done ....they have gone too far away from God's Truth....and You don't like it? Too darn bad, God has a reason to keep him in office another term. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By what measure?
Measure? Perhaps you mean based on whose opinion?
The people who elected him!....and are going to elect him again!
I don't care for his style of communication but I greatly appreciate his stance against abortion and foreign trade.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh I forgot to reply as to your source...CNN is an EXTREME example of fake news and The Biggest Trump Hater of all media outlets.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I meant something like hours worked vs. hours not worked.
I don't have the exact hours but he gets up very early and goes to bed late as reported by staff.
Even when golfing he is conducting meetings with foreign leaders. Much like CEOS of companies do.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Every POTUS is on the job 24/7....even when on vacation...it goes with the position.
So they all generally work hard.

I don't have the exact hours but he gets up very early and goes to bed late as reported by staff.
I think that's been the case with just about all presidents.

Even when golfing he is conducting meetings with foreign leaders. Much like CEOS of companies do.
I don't recall him golfing with a foreign leader recently.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So they all generally work hard.

I think that's been the case with just about all presidents.

I don't recall him golfing with a foreign leader recently.
I don't know...I don't track it that much...so many other issues in our government to pay attention to...the corruption is deep....smh...for decades now.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Let's not forget all those hard-working people who help keep food on the nation's table.

Every Single Worker Has Covid at a U.S. Farm on Harvest Eve

One farm in Tennessee distributed Covid-19 tests to all of its workers after an employee came down with the virus. It turned out that every single one of its roughly 200 employees had been infected.

In New Jersey, more than 50 workers had the virus at a farm in Gloucester County, adding to nearly 60 who fell ill in neighboring Salem County. Washington state’s Yakima County, an agricultural area that produces apples, cherries, pears and most of the nation’s hops, has the highest per capita infection rate of any county on the West Coast.

The outbreaks underscore the latest pandemic threat to food supply: Farm workers are getting sick and spreading the illness just as the U.S. heads into the peak of the summer produce season. In all likelihood, the cases will keep climbing as more than half a million seasonal employees crowd onto buses to move among farms across the country and get housed together in cramped bunkhouse-style dormitories.​