Covid 19... Not the main concern.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wont deny it's a mess. People are afraid and angry and tired and looking for who to blame. Everyone is running around trying to make the best decisions they can.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
I wont deny it's a mess. People are afraid and angry and tired and looking for who to blame. Everyone is running around trying to make the best decisions they can.
Where I live it's positively ridiculous. Not wearing a mask, not social distancing, and defying SAH orders have become an identity and a signal to others that you're on the pro-Trump, Fox News, conservative team. I swear some of these folks would deliberately infect themselves if they thought it would "own the libs".

Reactions: Giuliano

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
What th.......?

Man threatens hospital, Coast Guard, and to put everyone in quarantine

It all started with a call to the Arenac County Central Dispatch Sunday morning around 8:00 when the suspect said he planned on putting everyone into quarantine.

"Threatening to shoot out the power at the hospital, to open the doors and demanding all the keys to the ambulances," says Lt. Mike Wedding of the Hampton Township Police Department.

Police say 70-year-old Jesse McFadden of Omer made those statements to 9-1-1 dispatcher in Arenac County. He also said he was going to the U.S Coast Guard station in Essexville to get a helicopter.

A few hours later, McFadden can be seen in a surveillance photo outside the Coast Guard station's security gate.

"He was trying to punch in the code and then he had called them and made threats he was going to ram the gate," says Wedding.

Police say McFadden left the Coast Guard facility, and drove off.

Police looking him for were also told to be careful approaching the man.

"We were told this could be an ex-Michigan Militia guy, possibly having machine guns and or M-16's," says Wedding.

About forty minutes after leaving the Coast Guard station, police spotted his SUV at a Speedway store in Hampton Township.

Investigators say McFadden had come out of the store and Wedding found a loaded shotgun hidden under a coat on the passenger seat of McFadden's SUV.

Police were able to get control of McFadden, who faces four felonies, including transporting a loaded firearm in a vehicle and three resisting an officer charges.
Sometimes conspiracy theories go a little farther than rantings on internet forums.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The people telling everyone to stay home are the ones working
Did you see this?

I read it but its got nothing to do with what I said.
One must be a hypocrite to tell others not to work when their working themselves.
Their saying "Do as i say, not as I do"

Or another frustrating thing is rich people telling poor people to not to work

Both Birx and the CDC have have admitted that they've been intentionally pumping up the covid deaths. So the death numbers are falsely inflated
Doesn't this make u suspicious? Why would they do that?

What about the conflict of interests with Gates and Fauci pushing for vaccines when they are involved in the vaccine industry.
Doesn't that make u suspicious?

Then we have countless doctors speaking out against everything.
Doesn't that make u suspicious? What could possibly be their motive?

Those same professionals have their opinions removed from online platforms.
Doesn't that make u suspicious? There are people showing u how to pick locks, make bombs and all sorts of things.
Why then would they remove a doctors opinion?

Don't u find anything suspicious?

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sometimes conspiracy theories go a little farther than rantings on internet forums.
It time to stop talking about "conspiracy theories" when there are ACTUAL CONSPIRACIES.

1. Obama ad his Deep State operatives CONSPIRED to take down Trump. No one is behind bars.

2. Mueller and his gang of thugs CONSPIRED to take down Trump. No one is behind bars.

3. Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff and their cabal of evil Democrats CONSPIRED to take down Trump. No one is behind bars.

4. China, WHO, Gates, Soros, CDC, NIH, IHME, Imperial College, Fauci, Birx, Redfield, Bright etc. CONSPIRED to bring down the West with their pandemic. No one is behind bars.

5. And it is people like you who CONSPIRE to attack the truth and promote the Leftist lies, by talking about "conspiracy theories" as though they are figments of the imagination even though there is hard evidence.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
One must be a hypocrite to tell others not to work when their working themselves.
That was the point of what I posted, just flipped. On air, Fox News is telling people to go back to normal activities, while at the same time telling their own employees to work from home.

Both Birx and the CDC have have admitted that they've been intentionally pumping up the covid deaths. So the death numbers are falsely inflated
Citation please.

What about the conflict of interests with Gates and Fauci pushing for vaccines when they are involved in the vaccine industry.
Doesn't that make u suspicious?
No. Bill Gates doesn't make money off vaccines and AFAIK neither does Fauci. In fact, Gates gives away (i.e., donates) very large sums of money to help vaccinate people in third-world countries. That some people see that as some sort of evil plot is just plain nuts.

Not sure what you're talking about.

Those same professionals have their opinions removed from online platforms.
Doesn't that make u suspicious? There are people showing u how to pick locks, make bombs and all sorts of things.
Why then would they remove a doctors opinion?

Don't u find anything suspicious?
I'm not the type of person who sees conspiracies and evil plots around every corner. If you are, maybe stop for a second and self-examine to try and figure out where that level of paranoia comes from.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That was the point of what I posted, just flipped. On air, Fox News is telling people to go back to normal activities, while at the same time telling their own employees to work from home.

Oh ok i get what ur saying, they're being hypocritical in that sense. But it doesn't address what i said
I said people who are working are telling others not to work and stay home

Citation please

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

Quotes from that CDC page i linked above
"when it is listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause — the death is coded as U07.1. This can include cases with or without laboratory confirmation."
And
"Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, pneumonia, or influenza, coded to ICD–10 codes U07.1 or J09-18.9"

Why are they not being more transparent about this? Cos everyone including yourself quotes these deaths as hard facts when in fact their not. The death count is more of a worse case speculation and needs to be acknowledged as that

No. Bill Gates doesn't make money off vaccines and AFAIK neither does Fauci. In fact, Gates gives away (i.e., donates) very large sums of money to help vaccinate people in third-world countries.

Then why does he say that his best investment (in vaccines) has turned $10 billion into $200 billion?
Knowing that u would likely reject a right wing media source iv linked a left wing media source for u, CNBC

Bill Gates: My 'best investment' turned $10 billion into $200 billion worth of economic benefit

So, do u accept that Bill Gates didn't just give away money? That he made a huge profit from pushing vaccines?
Does that strike you as being suspicious in any way? The false guise as a philanthropist? The insistent push to vaccinate everyone? The hostility against people that question aspects of vaccines? The unscientific rejection of scientists and doctors who inquire about vaccines?

That some people see that as some sort of evil plot is just plain nuts

Labeling people as nuts without understanding their claim is nuts in itself. I always look at opposing arguments as objectively as I can

On top of that we have Bill predicting this pandemic. How was he able to do that?
We have Bill owning a patent on a coronavirus and running computer models of coronavirus epidemics. Why?
We have Bill saying that he wants to decrease the world population through vaccines? What does he mean by that?

So it seems u have some new found facts to try and make sense of. Take your time to digest it, think it through, read other opinions no matter how nuts they sound cos it often reveals something or helps me think of something new. And then tell me what u think.

Not sure what you're talking about.

Ok I'll leave that for now. You have enough mind blowing facts to process for now

I'm not the type of person who sees conspiracies and evil plots around every corner. If you are, maybe stop for a second and self-examine to try and figure out where that level of paranoia comes from.

Im not either, I just deal in facts and cos im skeptical by nature im not very easily convinced by claims

Self examination is important and I know im skeptical by nature.
I don't know why im a skeptical person. Im not sure where it comes from, maybe I was born that way.
Maybe Im skeptical of people cos i got into a lot of fights at school. Engineering needs a healthy degree of skepticism
I've been let down by a lot of people in the past which may be another reason for my skepticism
So there are a few possible reasons why im a skeptical person

The term "paranoid" has a complex definition, this is the guts of it according to google definition
"delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance"
Now, im not claiming to be getting persecuted, im not jealous and im not claiming any importance. So i can't possibly be showing paranoia. Difficulty trusting people, yes. Pessimistic, yes. Incredulous, yes. Skeptical, yes. Paranoid, no, not even close

Im not the type of person to dismiss things without looking into it, I appreciate that people have different opinions and im not naive
Maybe u can self-examine and figure out why you so easily dismiss people without understanding their claim
Why u think that there can only be one point of view, yours
And why u resort to calling people things like conspiracy theorists, nuts and paranoid when they disagree with you
And why your so naive?

Im not trying to put u down or be smart or win an argument or even trying to make u agree with me. All i would like to see is some understanding. Without understanding, people fall into this toxic state of dismissing others as "something" which is far too common these days

Last edited:
Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Oh ok i get what ur saying, they're being hypocritical in that sense. But it doesn't address what i said
I said people who are working are telling others not to work and stay home

Sure, but what specific examples are you talking about? Context is important.

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

Quotes from that CDC page i linked above
"when it is listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause — the death is coded as U07.1. This can include cases with or without laboratory confirmation."
And
"Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, pneumonia, or influenza, coded to ICD–10 codes U07.1 or J09-18.9"

Why are they not being more transparent about this? Cos everyone including yourself quotes these deaths as hard facts when in fact their not. The death count is more of a worse case speculation and needs to be acknowledged as that

We went over this before. Remember the "but for" test? If a person has a heart condition but is living a relatively normal lifestyle until they get COVID and die, they are recorded as having died from COVID.

Then why does he say that his best investment (in vaccines) has turned $10 billion into $200 billion?
Knowing that u would likely reject a right wing media source iv linked a left wing media source for u, CNBC

Bill Gates: My 'best investment' turned $10 billion into $200 billion worth of economic benefit
Did you even read the article? It specifically describes how his $10 billion donation towards eradicating/reducing HIV, malaria, TB, polio, and other diseases results in a $200 billion "economic benefit". That "economic benefit" isn't to Gates himself, it's to the people in the countries he's helping.

So, do u accept that Bill Gates didn't just give away money? That he made a huge profit from pushing vaccines?
Does that strike you as being suspicious in any way? The false guise as a philanthropist? The insistent push to vaccinate everyone? The hostility against people that question aspects of vaccines? The unscientific rejection of scientists and doctors who inquire about vaccines?
The article you just cited said he donated $10 billion to the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, and the Global Polio Eradication Initiative. Do you think they paid him back or something?

All of those efforts have reduced the levels of disease and death in the poorest parts of the world, and your reaction to that is "what is he up to"? Come on.

On top of that we have Bill predicting this pandemic. How was he able to do that?
We have Bill owning a patent on a coronavirus and running computer models of coronavirus epidemics. Why?
Dude, experts from all over the world have been predicting pandemics for decades.....because we know they happen. We model them as part of our preparation efforts (if you know how it's likely to spread, you can more effectively target your response). That's why there was a Pandemic Response Team in the NSC in the White House (until Trump ended it), well before the COVID outbreak.

Again, you're taking a perfectly sensible set of actions (pre-planning and preparing for inevitable epidemics) as some sort of evil plot. That's like saying someone having a storm shelter before a tornado hits is evidence that they were part of a conspiracy to make the tornado!

We have Bill saying that he wants to decrease the world population through vaccines? What does he mean by that?

Oh brother. Watch the whole video and you'll see when he says "reduce the number by 15%" he's talking about reducing the population growth rate.

Innovating to zero!

So it seems u have some new found facts to try and make sense of. Take your time to digest it, think it through, read other opinions no matter how nuts they sound cos it often reveals something or helps me think of something new. And then tell me what u think.
I've seen all the Bill Gates conspiracy theories before. They're ridiculous and based on really odd twisting of things, such as the two cases you just posted.

Im not either, I just deal in facts and cos im skeptical by nature im not very easily convinced by claims

Self examination is important and I know im skeptical by nature.
I don't know why im a skeptical person. Im not sure where it comes from, maybe I was born that way.
Maybe Im skeptical of people cos i got into a lot of fights at school. Engineering needs a healthy degree of skepticism
I've been let down by a lot of people in the past which may be another reason for my skepticism
So there are a few possible reasons why im a skeptical person
I would suggest you apply that skepticism to the conspiracy theories.

The term "paranoid" has a complex definition, this is the guts of it according to google definition
"delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance"
Now, im not claiming to be getting persecuted, im not jealous and im not claiming any importance. So i can't possibly be showing paranoia. Difficulty trusting people, yes. Pessimistic, yes. Incredulous, yes. Skeptical, yes. Paranoid, no, not even close

Aren't you of the belief that vaccines are part of some nefarious plot? If there's a COVID vaccine, will you get it?

Im not the type of person to dismiss things without looking into it, I appreciate that people have different opinions and im not naive
Maybe u can self-examine and figure out why you so easily dismiss people without understanding their claim
Why u think that there can only be one point of view, yours
And why u resort to calling people things like conspiracy theorists, nuts and paranoid when they disagree with you
And why your so naive?
As shown above, I do look into things and take them as they are, rather than interpret them through a conspiracy theory lens. Gates' TED Talk is a good example. He was obviously talking about reducing the population growth rate by 15%. How anyone got from that that he was talking about reducing the population itself by 15% is just plain bizarre.

Im not trying to put u down or be smart or win an argument or even trying to make u agree with me. All i would like to see is some understanding. Without understanding, people fall into this toxic state of dismissing others as "something" which is far too common these days
I've taken a look at what you provided and found it completely unsupportive of any sort of conspiracy. If you'd like to explain how you believe those things actually support the conspiracy theory, I'll listen.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sure, but what specific examples are you talking about? Context is important.

We went over this before. Remember the "but for" test? If a person has a heart condition but is living a relatively normal lifestyle until they get COVID and die, they are recorded as having died from COVID.

Did you even read the article? It specifically describes how his $10 billion donation towards eradicating/reducing HIV, malaria, TB, polio, and other diseases results in a $200 billion "economic benefit". That "economic benefit" isn't to Gates himself, it's to the people in the countries he's helping.

The article you just cited said he donated $10 billion to the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, and the Global Polio Eradication Initiative. Do you think they paid him back or something?

All of those efforts have reduced the levels of disease and death in the poorest parts of the world, and your reaction to that is "what is he up to"? Come on.

Dude, experts from all over the world have been predicting pandemics for decades.....because we know they happen. We model them as part of our preparation efforts (if you know how it's likely to spread, you can more effectively target your response). That's why there was a Pandemic Response Team in the NSC in the White House (until Trump ended it), well before the COVID outbreak.

Again, you're taking a perfectly sensible set of actions (pre-planning and preparing for inevitable epidemics) as some sort of evil plot. That's like saying someone having a storm shelter before a tornado hits is evidence that they were part of a conspiracy to make the tornado!

Oh brother. Watch the whole video and you'll see when he says "reduce the number by 15%" he's talking about reducing the population growth rate.

Innovating to zero!

I've seen all the Bill Gates conspiracy theories before. They're ridiculous and based on really odd twisting of things, such as the two cases you just posted.

I would suggest you apply that skepticism to the conspiracy theories.

Aren't you of the belief that vaccines are part of some nefarious plot? If there's a COVID vaccine, will you get it?

As shown above, I do look into things and take them as they are, rather than interpret them through a conspiracy theory lens. Gates' TED Talk is a good example. He was obviously talking about reducing the population growth rate by 15%. How anyone got from that that he was talking about reducing the population itself by 15% is just plain bizarre.

I've taken a look at what you provided and found it completely unsupportive of any sort of conspiracy. If you'd like to explain how you believe those things actually support the conspiracy theory, I'll listen.

- U said Gates makes no money on vaccines and i showed u him saying he does.
He never says that the $200 billion went to countries, u just invented that. And he refers to it as an investment and financial return
- I showed u the CDC saying that some covid deaths are assumed without lab confirmation.
It also says that flu and pneumonia deaths were added. Ur not honest enough to acknowledge that either
- I said that Gates has a patent on coronavirus and ran epidemic simulations but u ignored that cos it destroys ur view
- Reducing the population rate, ok. But u couldn't explain how a vaccine does that. Gates' explanation is illogical

Uv just proven to be a dishonest person

Reactions: Enoch111

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
- U said Gates makes no money on vaccines and i showed u him saying he does.
No, he never said he makes money from it.

He never says that the $200 billion went to countries, u just invented that. And he refers to it as an investment and financial return
And by the same token you invented the idea that the $200 billion went to him. Like I asked, do you think those organizations he donated the $10 billion to wrote him a check for $200 billion?

- I showed u the CDC saying that some covid deaths are assumed without lab confirmation.
Yes, if someone dies showing all the symptoms of COVID in the midst of a COVID pandemic, but the lack of testing equipment prohibits medical officials from testing the patient for the virus (despite Trump repeatedly lying about "everyone who wants a test can get one"), it's reasonable to conclude they died from COVID.

It's no different than if someone dies showing all the effects of ebola but didn't actually get tested for it, it's reasonable to conclude that they died from ebola.

It also says that flu and pneumonia deaths were added. Ur not honest enough to acknowledge that either
You need to read more carefully (and understand that COVID kills via pneumonia). If you look at Table 1 on the CDC website you linked to, you'll see how they're categorizing deaths. Column 1 shows COVID deaths. Column 2 shows deaths from all causes. Column 3 shows how the death rate for each week compares to death rates for the same weeks from previous years. Column 4 shows pneumonia deaths. Column 5 shows deaths from COVID caused pneumonia. Column 6 shows influenza deaths. Column 7 shows the combined total of deaths from pneumonia induced by either COVID or influenza.

Notice how the COVID deaths in column 1 are lower than the deaths in column 7? That means they're not including flu induced pneumonia deaths in the COVID total.

Try and be more careful.

I said that Gates has a patent on coronavirus and ran epidemic simulations but u ignored that cos it destroys ur view
Huh? How can Gates have a patent on the virus? And I explained how running simulations of pandemics is part of the pre-planning efforts to combat pandemics. Again, you're saying efforts to prepare for pandemics are evidence that the pandemic is some sort of conspiracy, which is absurd.

Reducing the population rate, ok. But u couldn't explain how a vaccine does that. Gates' explanation is illogical
Watch the whole TED talk. He explains it.

Uv just proven to be a dishonest person
Is that how you respond when someone investigates your arguments? Personal attacks? That doesn't speak well of you.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Oops....

One final viral infusion: Trump’s move to block travel from Europe triggered chaos and a surge of passengers from the outbreak’s center

“To keep new cases from entering our shores,” Trump said in an Oval Office address on March 11, “we will be suspending all travel from Europe to the United States for the next 30 days.”

Across the Atlantic, Jack Siebert, an American college student spending a semester in Spain, was battling raging headaches, shortness of breath and fevers that touched 104 degrees. Concerned about his condition for travel but alarmed by the president’s announcement, his parents scrambled to book a flight home for their son — an impulse shared by thousands of Americans who rushed to get flights out of Europe.

Siebert arrived at O’Hare International Airport in Chicago three days later as the new U.S. restrictions — including mandatory medical screenings — went into effect. He encountered crowds of people packed in tight corridors, stood in lines in which he snaked past other travelers for nearly five hours and tried to direct any cough or sneeze into his sleeve.

When he finally reached the coronavirus checkpoint near baggage pickup, Siebert reported his prior symptoms and described his exposure in Spain. But the screeners waived him through with a cursory temperature check. He was given instructions to self-isolate that struck him as absurd given the conditions he had just encountered at the airport.

“I can guarantee you that people were infected” in that trans-Atlantic gantlet, said Siebert, who tested positive for the virus two days later in Chicago. “It was people passing through a pinhole.”

The sequence was repeated at airports across the country that weekend. Harrowing scenes of interminable lines and unmasked faces crammed in confined spaces spread across social media.

The images showed how a policy intended to block the pathogen’s entry into the United States instead delivered one final viral infusion. As those exposed travelers fanned out into U.S. cities and suburbs, they became part of an influx from Europe that went unchecked for weeks and helped to seal the country’s coronavirus fate.

Epidemiologists contend the U.S. outbreak was driven overwhelmingly by viral strains from Europe rather than China. More than 1.8 million travelers entered the United States from Europe in February alone as that continent became the center of the pandemic.​

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is that how you respond when someone investigates your arguments? Personal attacks? That doesn't speak well of you.

Fact

That "economic benefit" isn't to Gates himself, it's to the people in the countries he's helping

If your trying to define "economic benefit" as giving away money then ur wrong.
This explains what "economic benefit" means

So did u get that? Examples of economic benefits
Net cash flow
Revenue
GDP growth
Wealth creation
Job creation
Net income
Profits
Lower costs

If u can tell me where Bill Gates says that the economic benefit goes to the countries then its true. If u can't then its false
I don't even think to watched the interview. This is what lefties do, refuse to accept facts

Gates explains everything very clearly in the first 2 minutes of the video. His investment and his return. There is no mistaken what he is saying.
$10 bil turned into $200 bil, profit, in his pocket, cha-ching $$$$$

But i know you'll likely spit out the truth and make some invalid excuse so that ur world view doesn't get shattered into millions of pieces

Never let what u feel, make u forget what's real
Facts over feelings

Last edited:

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Fact

If your trying to define "economic benefit" as giving away money then ur wrong.
This explains what "economic benefit" means

So did u get that? Examples of economic benefits
Net cash flow
Revenue
GDP growth
Wealth creation
Job creation
Net income
Profits
Lower costs

If u can tell me where Bill Gates says that the economic benefit goes to the countries then its true. If u can't then its false
I don't even think to watched the interview. This is what lefties do, refuse to accept facts

Gates explains everything very clearly in the first 2 minutes of the video. His investment and his return. There is no mistaken what he is saying.
$10 bil turned into $200 bil, profit, in his pocket, cha-ching $$$$$

But i know you'll likely spit out the truth and make some invalid excuse so that ur world view doesn't get shattered into millions of pieces

Never let what u feel, make u forget what's real
Facts over feelings
Again you need to be more careful. In the video you cite, at 2:04 Gates states what this "economic benefit" is(emphasis mine). He describes the benefit as "helping young children live, get the right nutrition, contribute to their countries. That has a payback that goes beyond a typical financial return."

And back to your original conspiracy theory, the idea that Gates' donating $10 billion of his own money to accomplish those things is some sort of evil plot is not only not supported by the facts, it's pretty sick IMO.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
EYv7CsGUEAEOwT1

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So now we have a possibly related crisis, and once again, where else but in the US.
Minneapolis. Riots. People looting and burning down Target and am auto parts retailer? What on Earth is going on? What has any of that got to do with a police officer murdering a black civilian... Which in my humble opinion, he did. But sorry, I looked at the overall covid thingy and concluded that not everything we were being shown was kosher. I suspected an agenda, and still do. And now this. Again I look at what is going on with regards this killing and ask, critically, huh? A white cop kneels on the neck of a black guy in downtown Minneapolis with cameras everywhere, in fact there he is facing a camera, people pleading with him to get off, and he remains there, stays there, continues to put pressure on, in the face of numerous witnesses, and the world, by accident? I see someone getting paid... Maybe. With all the recent kerfuffle in the US over police brutality and racism, this white dude does this in plain sight???!!!!! Either he's totally stupid... Insane... Was stoned... Or he was being paid. Then to top it off we have the local police station that many of the rioters were from out of town. I smell the work of Soros here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So..a possible outcome... The government promises all manner of judicial investigation... The FBI.... Police.... State department etc etc etc... And the cop gets off and disappears. What happens? More riots on a nationwide Grand scale with steroids... And the deep state comes down even harder with even greater police powers and curtailing of freedoms... Curfews...

.... Or I could be whistling in the wind.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So..a possible outcome... The government promises all manner of judicial investigation... The FBI.... Police.... State department etc etc etc... And the cop gets off and disappears. What happens? More riots on a nationwide Grand scale with steroids... And the deep state comes down even harder with even greater police powers and curtailing of freedoms... Curfews...

.... Or I could be whistling in the wind.
Well that is something we agree on this world is spiraling into darkness.

Reactions: Brakelite

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, I just read this on my Facebook, and it seems I'm not the only one thinking this..
Interesting perspective: Staged Event?
These officers were involved with something, I’m not sure exactly what, but something is just not adding up.
I think there is at the very least the “possibility”, that this was a filmed public execution of a black man by a white cop, with the purpose of creating racial tensions and driving a wedge in the growing group of anti deep state sentiment from comon people, that have already been psychologically traumatized by Covid 19 fears.
Historically, in election years and in politically contested areas or in groups, racial or gun violence incidents are becoming common place. Considering the rising approval rating of President Trump in the black community, an event like this was unfortunately “Predictable”
Consider these points and contrast them to every other police brutality incident you've ever seen.
The filmed portion of the incident was about 10 minutes long. In that amount of time, three officers are holding one handcuffed man down. You only know that because of the pictures taken from across the street. You can't see the other two officers in the video because they are behind the vehicle. During 8 minutes of the entire video, the officer has his knee on George Floyd's neck, which is not taught or approved by any law enforcement agency.
Additionally, other than the Asian officer speaking occasionally to the crowd of bystanders, there is no communication from any of the officers to Mr. Floyd. No talking, no shouting. When have you ever seen a police brutality video without police shouting?
Additionally, the police had no goal. They weren't trying to subdue him for arrest, he was already handcuffed and all they needed to do, was place him in the back of the car. There is no plausible explanation for taking him to the ground and having three men on top of a handcuffed man, a knee placed on his neck. Mr. Floyd presented no threat and was not resisting. The only goal that there appeared to be was exactly what happened: “To be filmed brutally killing a black man”.
Think about this, these officers did not care about being filmed, in fact the officer stared into the camera with soulless eyes and an emotionless face, reminiscent of an assassin, as he knowingly killed an American Citizen.
None of the officers spoke among themselves or did they speak to Mr. Floyd. They did not respond to his pleas for life. They just sat and kneeled on him until he was passed out and then waited an additional 4 minutes after Mr. Floyd lost consciousness to ensure that Mr. Floyd was dead and could not be revived.
The bystanders are verbally communicating to the officers, that he isn't breathing. Unlike any other similar incident, you never see the officers getting on police radios. You never see or hear them calling dispatch for backup. No other police units arrive on the scene and strangely enough, the crowd does not seem to grow either.
The scene does not end until an ambulance arrives and they unceremoniously flop him on a gurney. At no point does anyone in a uniform ever check his vitals. “As if they aren't remotely curious about the situation they are in” BTW. who called the ambulance and for what reason? Because if the reason was that Mr. Floyd was having a medical issue, they wouldn't have still been crushing his neck.
Shortly after the video went viral, a fake Facebook page supposedly belonging to the officer, at the center of the murder appears and pictures are uploaded that say "Stand your Ground" and "Trump 2020". A picture of the cop with a red ballcap that says "Make America White Again". A friends list populated with obvious sock accounts and people clearly not his friends. This is the same kind of fake Facebook stunt that happened with a group made to look like support for the men involved with the Ahmed Aubrey case.
Is it mere coincidence that this happens the week after “race” becomes a major political issue after the Biden "You ain't Black" gaffe, started to threaten the black vote the Democrats so desperately count on?
Additionally, there is substantial video evidence to arrest at least one officer now. Why would the local authorities not charge him immediately, unless there was a political advantage not to!
Is it mere coincidence that this happens right about the exact moment the COVID-19 fear campaign falls apart, and after it has psychologically traumatized the entire country and got everyone at each other's throats and suicide attempts are spiking? Is it mere coincidence that this happens after the Auhmed Aubrey case... Which somehow eluded the mainstream media completely until two whole months after he was killed? When has that ever happened? Timing issue? Is it mere coincidence that Supreme Race Baiter Obama was making videos a couple weeks ago connecting COVID with "Systemic Racism"?
FINALLY....‼️‼️ this entire scene plays out with the cop car and license plate that says "POLICE". The plate was perfectly framed for maximum subliminal impact. This also means he was literally just 1 foot away from the back seat of the police car and these cops thought it was smarter to kill a black man on camera, than to pick him up and move him one foot into the back of the police car.
You can draw your own conclusions, but this appears to have all the earmarks of George Soros. Please open your eyes!!!!
FB_IMG_1590744746123.jpg

Reactions: Heart2Soul