Covid 19... Not the main concern.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Was this your question or not?
The answer is no.

It is a government 'thing' to do what they do - not good for people, but what is that to you and why you hostile to honest people answering you question honestly? Are you hiding a secret affection for catholicism or other sin ? (if not, your hostility is not understood at this point)

Are you a puritan or something like that?

The question was, "is safe social distancing practice" just another form of birth control? And we know how that works. It does not.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question was, "is safe social distancing practice" just another form of birth control? And we know how that works. It does not.
That's what I answered in the first reply - it was not a measure for birth control by the government... it may have other things , as is the case, that the government is trying to accomplish that is not made public... yet....

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go get a chill pill and lighten up a little. Otherwise, you are no better than a know all troll with no understanding.
Thus, the hostility in this post was uncalled for, and indicates a deeper resentment/ sin/ or something (I don't know what, nor why)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thus, the hostility in this post was uncalled for, and indicates a deeper resentment/ sin/ or something (I don't know what, nor why)

You really do not get it when someone says something with their tongue in their cheek. That was why I told you to have a chill pill and why I asked, with tongue in cheek, if you were a puritan?

This was your response to my tongue in cheek question: -
Family members can be closer than 72 inches in public, as well as in private, so there is no evidence of that, no.

A laughing smiley face would have been more appropriate, considering that the required safe distancing practice applies to all people, and I was considering non family members with my tongue in cheek question.

Reactions: Joseph77

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Now since you joined last Thursday, it seems that you are posting at the rate of 160 posts per day or about 6.5 posts an hour. Seems like you are spending too much time hiding in a box and that you should go outside ans see the sun shining. That may be more beneficial for you.

On the other hand, I am lucky to be averaging one post per day since i joined, although my daily rate has picked up in the last year or so.

Since Nov 17 I have been posting at an average of less that 3 posts per day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now since you joined last Thursday, it seems that you are posting at the rate of 160 posts per day or about 6.5 posts an hour. Seems like you are spending too much time hiding in a box and that you should go outside ans see the sun shining. That may be more beneficial for you.

On the other hand, I am lucky to be averaging one post per day since i joined, although my daily rate has picked up in the last year or so.
z'-/// oops keyboard moved..... when there is nothing else to do, I may be online... the yard(s) I cut, the dogs I walk, the bicycling I do, the cats I take care of... there is plenty going on.... and there is time like this.... a time set aside by God , for His Reasons, we may some day know or not - either way it is the time He sets, the boundaries He sets....

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
The Israel Health Minister who called the coronavirus "divine punishment" for homosexuality......wait for it.......

......has the virus.

So I guess either this guy is a closeted gay, or the gods have bad aim.

Reactions: Giuliano

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Israel Health Minister who called the coronavirus "divine punishment" for homosexuality......wait for it.......

......has the virus.

So I guess either this guy is a closeted gay, or the gods have bad aim.
God's Declared Punishment for the perverted ones is far , far, far greater than a measly virus.

Fear Him Who is Able to destroy both body and soul --- because that's where they are headed , unless they repent.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
God's Declared Punishment for the perverted ones is far , far, far greater than a measly virus.

Fear Him Who is Able to destroy both body and soul --- because that's where they are headed , unless they repent.
If that's what you believe, then you probably shouldn't be gay.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
God's Word says being gay is an abomination, a sin, and is leading to desruction.

Even if I did not know it, it is still true.
Then you shouldn't be gay. No one else is obligated to abide by your beliefs any more than you're obligated to abide by the beliefs of Muslims.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Judgment is on you , on me, on everyone AS HE SAYS -

He is not a prejudicial Judge, but a Perfect One, and ALL homosexuals are doomed, every one of them , which do not repent.

SAME at the tower of siloan - EVERY ONE of the people asking Jesus about it, every one of them,

Jesus says are ALL DOOMED, unless they each repent - whoever REPENTS may be saved - those who do not repent, die eternally, their time remaining on earth and eternally after they continually are dead in their sins and trespassed.

IT does not matter what you think- you are still doomed if you are not repenting of your sin, homosexual perversion, or pride, or greed, or idolatry - all of your sin condemns you.

Then you shouldn't be gay. No one else is obligated to abide by your beliefs any more than you're obligated to abide by the beliefs of Muslims.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
God's Judgment is on you , on me, on everyone AS HE SAYS -

He is not a prejudicial Judge, but a Perfect One, and ALL homosexuals are doomed, every one of them , which do not repent.

SAME at the tower of siloan - EVERY ONE of the people asking Jesus about it, every one of them,

Jesus says are ALL DOOMED, unless they each repent - whoever REPENTS may be saved - those who do not repent, die eternally, their time remaining on earth and eternally after they continually are dead in their sins and trespassed.

IT does not matter what you think- you are still doomed if you are not repenting of your sin, homosexual perversion, or pride, or greed, or idolatry - all of your sin condemns you.
I wonder if you're at all able to see posts like that from any perspective other than your own. If a Muslim told you...

Allah's judgement is on you. Allah is a perfect judge and all apostates, including Christians, are doomed if they do not repent. It doesn't matter what you think, as a Christian you are still doomed.​

Would that mean anything to you?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if you're at all able to see posts like that from any perspective other than your own.
If you trust anything other than the One True God Yahweh, God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, Father of Messiah Jesus,
Giver of all Life,
then you are cursed.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
If you trust anything other than the One True God Yahweh, God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, Father of Messiah Jesus,
Giver of all Life,
then you are cursed.
So the answer is no, you are not able to see things from any perspective other than your own. I suspected as much and you've confirmed it.

Sad. The only question is whether religion did it to you, or if you were already like that and fundamentalist Christianity was just a natural arena for you to express it in.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the answer is no, you are not able to see things from any perspective other than your own.
If you do not have the attitude of Jesus, the mind of Christ, and see things as God says to, then you cannot ever see the truth nor the kindgom of heaven.

i.e. you are guilty,and your guilt remains. The penalty for sin is death,

and the way to eternal life is ONLY IN JESUS.

Not in the false religions you try to use as an excuse for your own sinful life.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
I became a true Christian, Ekklesia, the same way everyone in the Bible who did, did, and the same way everyone since then did.

The only way possible.
When did that happen (about how old were you)?