Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We as believers in Christ, can trust that God knows when our time has come, whether that be through this pandemic or by natural causes. I don't put my faith in the injection or the medical world. I do not put my hope in mankind. My hope is in God. He is sovereign and he can completely destroy the destroyer. He can bring into being, that which does not exist. He can turn valleys into flat land and rise up valleys to make mountains. Mankind is afraid but we are not afraid because we serve a mighty God of miracles...and we know where we are going to if we are called home.

I can only admire the depth of your faith, but I have to disagree with your point that Jesus is the one who "calls" people "home".....
Now the reason for my disagreement is that I don't believe that God ever intended for humans to live anywhere but where he put us......right here on planet earth. This was supposed to be our "forever" home. The "tree of life" was there in the garden with free access, guaranteeing that humans could live forever in their mortal flesh. But it seems like that reality got lost somewhere between Jesus and the present time.

People became so focused on going to heaven that they lost sight of the fact that heaven was never meant to be a home for humans at all.

If you have a look at the first three chapters of Genesis, can you tell me where death fitted into God's original plan for humans on this earth?
Was Adam told about an immortal soul that, at death, could go to either heaven or hell? Or was he simply told that he would die and return to the dust? (Genesis 3:19)

Why did that everything change? Why did the humans lose access to "the tree of life" and what did that mean for them?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then how would you know if it's simply not reported?
Because doctors and nurses, chiropractors, and natural medicine (etc) people are talking ...as well as people I know who haven't and some who have been vaxed telling their stories ....comparing their experiences. So far, those I know who have been vaxed and had the virus have had it worse than those who aren't vaxed and had it.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They are effective at reducing the trauma brought on by the virus. But it does not stop you from catching the virus. But it can save your life. That data is misleading.
The data that is misleading is what you see in the mainstream media....the other more compelling side of the story is censored and equally qualified experts are being gagged....not allowed to appear in public without their permission. Do you really trust those who have many motives for misleading you, and can do so with ease by using the main source of information available to the general public? Its called propaganda and do you remember how well Hitler used it to paint a completely opposite picture to what was really going on in Germany in WW2?

Its called "perception management" and its a science...well researched and used in all manner of marketing strategies.....sadly I believe that you and all who have been convinced of both the safety and efficacy of these vaccines, have been sold a bill of goods.....:(
They are neither....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know people who have been injured by the vaccine (clots, bruises, dizziness, heart palpitations, weakness, faint, tiredness even weeks and months after receiving it). And someone dear to me was given a false positive and given a dangerous cv19 med that caused brain bleeds and some loss of eyesight, among other things.

My youngest daughter's father-in-law died after the cv19 meds dropped his blood pressure. He fell and hit his head. Of course, they put that down in their records as a covid death. It was not!! It was a covid MED death ...more like murder!!

This is absolutely EVIL and CRIMINAL.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This whole discussion disgusts me. What we're seeing is a trial run by the elite cult to see just how many people are ready for the mark.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This whole discussion disgusts me. What we're seeing is a trial run by the elite cult to see just how many people are ready for the mark.
They always have to do their market research first...low-lifes!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I think they have it in their mind that there are 80 million hold outs in the U.S
I feel they may be underestimating that amount though..

Even those who got the jab are starting to push back on the booster...
they are losing the narrative.

Time for game change.
Stay alert, these people are evil.

Hugs

Reactions: Truman

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The same thing in Britain... And that was in the summer... You have the flu in the summer now thanks to the experimental injections

View attachment 17655
Just to add context….we came out of lockdown the schools reopened , by June we were all gathering together for the Euros , now everything is open and a mask is optional ….the cases were bound to go up, but unlike the first and second waves the deaths remained much lower ……….prior to the vaccines the death rates were increasing on a weekly rate……..We have funfairs, concerts , shows, everything is open as normal.
No other purpose in my post but to give context to the time line on the graft for the U.K. that was shown
Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They are effective at reducing the trauma brought on by the virus. But it does not stop you from catching the virus. But it can save your life. That data is misleading.

That data is not misleading... You can clearly see a rise in cases when the injections were being administered.

They reduce some symptoms but thats not a vaccine is meant to do... A vaccine is meant to provide immunity... These don't

If it doesn't stop from catching and spreading the virus then how are they supposed to reach this so called "herd immunity"?
Its a fallacy, their aiming for something that is impossible to reach. If the needles can't provide personal immunity then its impossible for them to provide herd immunity... Am i right?

And so why such a rush to vax everyone when we don't know the long term effects and we can see that its not working?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just to add context….we came out of lockdown the schools reopened , by June we were all gathering together for the Euros , now everything is open and a mask is optional ….the cases were bound to go up, but unlike the first and second waves the deaths remained much lower ……….prior to the vaccines the death rates were increasing on a weekly rate……..We have funfairs, concerts , shows, everything is open as normal.
No other purpose in my post but to give context to the time line on the graft for the U.K. that was shown
Rita

Well thats true, the death rates have come down... Thats the best argument for the claim that they are helping
That hasn't changed a thing for most of Oz but, the lockdowns are tougher than ever and the cops are as brutal as ever
Holding the people hostage for ransom until 70% are fully vaxed... Threats, blackmail, coercion... Criminal offences
Why we allow the government to get away with criminal offences i have no idea

Have they stopped focusing on cases over there then? Focusing on deaths instead now? Cos cases are still high...
Ive watched some EPL matches and noticed full stadiums, unmasked supporters.
Maybe their just giving yas one last dose of freedom before winter strikes again
Any talk of 3rd doses over there? America is... Israel are talking about a 4th booster shot... Further evidence that its not working

At the end of the day they claimed that these vaccines would end covid and bring life back to normal...
That hasn't happened anywhere... So that claim is refuted... And the evil ones still want to force it on us

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Ye i know how u feel...
I become disgusted with the people still supporting all this and find it hard to withold my disgust towards them
Some are trying to justify things like vaccine deaths and lockdown suicides and that really disgusts me

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well thats true, the death rates have come down... Thats the best argument for the claim that they are helping
That hasn't changed a thing for most of Oz but, the lockdowns are tougher than ever and the cops are as brutal as ever
Holding the people hostage for ransom until 70% are fully vaxed... Threats, blackmail, coercion... Criminal offences
Why we allow the government to get away with criminal offences i have no idea

Have they stopped focusing on cases over there then? Focusing on deaths instead now? Cos cases are still high...
Ive watched some EPL matches and noticed full stadiums, unmasked supporters.
Maybe their just giving yas one last dose of freedom before winter strikes again
Any talk of 3rd doses over there? America is... Israel are talking about a 4th booster shot... Further evidence that its not working

At the end of the day they claimed that these vaccines would end covid and bring life back to normal...
That hasn't happened anywhere... So that claim is refuted... And the evil ones still want to force it on us
No, they still put out the positive cases numbers and now they add how many are in hospital. The booster doses are starting this week in the care homes and for health care workers, but it is not mandated.
Oh the word ‘ Lockdown ‘ is still uttered by a few ………..the positive cases have been around 35,000 a day, but that figure has been a constant since the Euros. Pretty sure the whole country would have had covid by the end of the year !!!!!lol ……….
The issue of the booster will raise its head when I go back to work tomorrow , last time they really pressurised people ……..but as it’s not mandatory they can’t do anything if we say no. It won’t take much to make me work put the door with the way I am Feeling about working for them at the moment. ( I dream about having the courage to just ha d my name badge and keys over and telling them to get knotted ( not very Christian, but it’s how it is )
Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, they still put out the positive cases numbers and now they add how many are in hospital. The booster doses are starting this week in the care homes and for health care workers, but it is not mandated.
Oh the word ‘ Lockdown ‘ is still uttered by a few ………..the positive cases have been around 35,000 a day, but that figure has been a constant since the Euros. Pretty sure the whole country would have had covid by the end of the year !!!!!lol ……….
The issue of the booster will raise its head when I go back to work tomorrow , last time they really pressurised people ……..but as it’s not mandatory they can’t do anything if we say no. It won’t take much to make me work put the door with the way I am Feeling about working for them at the moment. ( I dream about having the courage to just ha d my name badge and keys over and telling them to get knotted ( not very Christian, but it’s how it is )
Rita

35,000 cases a day and your open...
Aussies are just retarded...
Whole city locked down over 1 case before...
Even now less than 1,000 cases a day and the whole state is locked down...
The UK seems to have broken away from the narrative for now but I reckon you guys are gonna cop it this winter...

Reactions: Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ive been recently asking myself if i would be ready to be incarcerated over this and ive said yes to myself
Im not taking the jab for anyone and the more they force it the more i will resist
They will label us criminals and terrorists and bio hazards, danger to public health, anything to justify our incarceration i reckon
There will be more discrimination first then more ostracizing before the persecutions begin

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just wondering if the UK protests had any effect on the leniency of Britains lockdowns now
Need more protests here then

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
35,000 cases a day and your open...
Aussies are just retarded...
Whole city locked down over 1 case before...
Even now less than 1,000 cases a day and the whole state is locked down...
The UK seems to have broken away from the narrative for now but I reckon you guys are gonna cop it this winter...
Sadly I don’t think the marches ect had much impact ,or should I say I don’t think they changed anyone’s minds as such. Germany has about 1,000 cases and still has some restrictions, most of Europe is watching the U.K. to see what happens. ….I guess watch this space !

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I can only admire the depth of your faith, but I have to disagree with your point that Jesus is the one who "calls" people "home".....
Now the reason for my disagreement is that I don't believe that God ever intended for humans to live anywhere but where he put us......right here on planet earth. This was supposed to be our "forever" home. The "tree of life" was there in the garden with free access, guaranteeing that humans could live forever in their mortal flesh. But it seems like that reality got lost somewhere between Jesus and the present time.

People became so focused on going to heaven that they lost sight of the fact that heaven was never meant to be a home for humans at all.

If you have a look at the first three chapters of Genesis, can you tell me where death fitted into God's original plan for humans on this earth?
Was Adam told about an immortal soul that, at death, could go to either heaven or hell? Or was he simply told that he would die and return to the dust? (Genesis 3:19)

Why did that everything change? Why did the humans lose access to "the tree of life" and what did that mean for them?
Sister. When I speak about God. I am referring to his son as well because without his son we cannot have the Father. 1 John 2:23.
This is where our beliefs part ways dear sister @Aunty Jane. Earth is not our forever home because earth is finite. Earth has been created rather than being eternal. All created things have a beginning and an end. We ourselves are spirit, we have a soul and live in a physical tent called our body. 2 Corinthians 5:1. When we leave this tent [our bodies] our spirit goes back to God who gave it. Ecclesiastes 12:7 and our soul is judged as per the word of God. Please understand that God knows the heart of every man and makes judgement accordingly. Hebrews 9:27. Matthew 10:28.

The new heaven and new earth will not be the same as the one we are living in right now.

The fall of man had changed the pathway of mankind because of their disobedience toward his command in the beginning but be assured, mankind was not destined to stay in this condition. Mankind went to the grave [when they died] pre-Christ. His plan however, was to send a deliverer, the Messiah at the appropriate time. The OT is a reflection of his redemptive plan through various leaders of his chosen people, down the generations till Christ came.