Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP^

No, and know why.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Josho,

I think everyone needs to make a prudential choice for themselves whether to be vaccinated or not.

I am vehemently opposed to 'vaccine passports' or any other government mandated id as a requirenent to participate in society...

My employer, following govt of Canada policy for federally regulated industries, has ordered all employees to attest to vaccination status or undergo frequent testing.. And that those who continue to refuse to submit to such tyrannical orders may be suspended without pay...

The fight against a fascist state is just beginning...

Pax!

The US several states, have legal authority to nullify (ie. not be subjected to) UnConsititutional Federal Laws/mandates/EO's.

Nothing in the US Federal Constitution authorizes the Federal Government to Broadly Dictate Healthcare.... of US Citizens.. ....THEY HAVE LIMITS...THEIR...Employees...THEIR Citizens...(Foreigners under their control)....IF the FEDS ARE a persons "PROVIDED"...their Control "expands". (And WHY, they are desperately trying to "corrupt", economy, jobs, travel, etc...to make everyone Dependant on them! )
GAG!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The US several states, have legal authority to nullify (ie. not be subjected to) UnConsititutional Federal Laws/mandates/EO's.

Nothing in the US Federal Constitution authorizes the Federal Government to Broadly Dictate Healthcare.... of US Citizens.. ....THEY HAVE LIMITS...THEIR...Employees...THEIR Citizens...(Foreigners under their control)....IF the FEDS ARE a persons "PROVIDED"...their Control "expands". (And WHY, they are desperately trying to "corrupt", economy, jobs, travel, etc...to make everyone Dependant on them! )
GAG!

Heya Taken,

In Canada,
The major national employers are imposing and enforcing govt policy on their employees..
Human rights commisions and judicial courts so far are supporting their right to do so...
The majority of people aee submitting to and going along with these orders...
Those who choose not to participate are being villified and blamed for ongoing pandemic..

How long till we have to wear distinguishing marks (yellow armband anyone?) , or aee segregated into 'ghettos' and camps..?

I cannot stand idly by and watch Canada become a fascist tyranny...

Have been out protesting every Sat for 6 weeks now, and will be out every day if i get fired from my job...

I will fight them through my union, and through the courts and in the streets..

Regardless of ones vaccination status, every one should be opposing this tyrannical power grab by governments..

Pax!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heya Taken,

In Canada,
The major national employers are imposing and enforcing govt policy on their employees..
Human rights commisions and judicial courts so far are supporting their right to do so...
The majority of people aee submitting to and going along with these orders...
Those who choose not to participate are being villified and blamed for ongoing pandemic..

How long till we have to wear distinguishing marks (yellow armband anyone?) , or aee segregated into 'ghettos' and camps..?

I cannot stand idly by and watch Canada become a fascist tyranny...

Have been out protesting every Sat for 6 weeks now, and will be out every day if i get fired from my job...

I will fight them through my union, and through the courts and in the streets..

Regardless of ones vaccination status, every one should be opposing this tyrannical power grab by governments..

Pax!

It's SAD!! Courts, owned, operated, by the govt., has become a JOKE of grand proportions.
It's Maddening to Watch...BUT remember We are not the only ones Watching...Gods Anger is waxing hot too.
And interesting....
Scripture reveals exactly the Do's and Don'ts.
If we summarized the Do's and Don'ts into a list...
You could easily quickly SEE, the Corrupt follow the Don't list to a tee.
(The Bible is FOR ALL...a playbook).
And by whichever one is following...
A DIVISION is being established...
Meaning, no need for God to make a "rollcall",
Men will have plainly Divided themselves.
....And not to forget, those seated with higher authority, higher rewards...or higher punishments. God is Just!

Your participation and presence in Speaking out...is good for those who think they are alone, against tyranny...

God Bless You and yours,
Taken

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If we summarized the Do's and Don'ts into a list...

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the land.

Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be satisfied.

Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

Blessed are the clean of heart, for they will see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you (falsely) because of me.

Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven. Thus they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

"You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

You are the light of the world. A city set on a mountain cannot be hidden.

Nor do they light a lamp and then put it under a bushel basket; it is set on a lampstand, where it gives light to all in the house.

Just so, your light must shine before others, that they may
see your good deeds and glorify your heavenly Father.

Be not afraid!

Pax et Bonum!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lawmakers REVOLT! Issue ‘New Declaration Of Independence’ Demanding Nationwide Audits Amid Massive Calls To Decertify 2020 Election

Lawmakers REVOLT! Issue ‘New Declaration Of Independence’ Demanding Nationwide Audits Amid Massive Calls To Decertify 2020 Election - UAF Report

At the conclusion of the Arizona Senate hearing examining the forensic audit of Maricopa County, state Sen. Wendy Rogers unveiled a letter signed by 41 legislators from multiple states calling for a 50-state-wide audit and, should these audits suggest a flawed election, mass decertification of the 2020 election, calling it the “new Declaration of Independence.”

oh nevermind that..
looky what I found
:)

BOOM!
Go get em!
LOL

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the land.

Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be satisfied.

Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

Blessed are the clean of heart, for they will see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you (falsely) because of me.

Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven. Thus they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

"You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

You are the light of the world. A city set on a mountain cannot be hidden.

Nor do they light a lamp and then put it under a bushel basket; it is set on a lampstand, where it gives light to all in the house.

Just so, your light must shine before others, that they may
see your good deeds and glorify your heavenly Father.

Be not afraid!

Pax et Bonum!

Amen...!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I work in a care home in the U.K. and sadly the mandatory vaccines are in place. The deadline for the first vaccine dose was last week …..those unvaccinated will be issued their notice the second week on Oct and will have to leave on the 10th November. The government are bullying people into getting the vaccines and their will be a crisis in the care industry as a result…….. the elderly will suffer. So I am not so sure The USA is much different x
Rita
Same in Australia...those in the frontline who are not vaccinated will lose their jobs and those who are not prepared to receive the jabs (who have witnessed the ones in ICU who were fully vaccinated but still horribly ill and dying) are prepared to walk out. The health system, already in chaos will crash. What then? The unvaccinated will get the blame. :(

The vaccines don’t work, as Israel has already experienced. Some whistleblowers are throwing it all on the line to have the truth declared.....the powers behind all this are lying through their teeth about these vaccines. Too late for those who have given into the relentless fear mongering.

Cv19 now, is no more deadly than the seasonal flu. The majority of people have mild symptoms are are thereafter naturally immune. The original vaccines were for the original virus, which we never hear about anymore because viruses always mutate.....not to become more deadly but to become more infectious and less deadly. They don’t want to kill their hosts, but want to make them sick enough to replicate and spread to other hosts. The fear from the original (manufactured) virus is still hanging around to scare people into accepting an experimental vaccine with no long term studies, and for which there is no compensation if you die or are permanently disabled by it. There are many thousands that we never hear about in mainstream media....all ages and many in the health industry who have died or been badly affected.

There are red flags everywhere in this issue. Everyone should do their own research (not just being influenced by media propaganda) on this question...and then follow their conscience.
The truth will be known soon enough....

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same in Australia...those in the frontline who are not vaccinated will lose their jobs and those who are not prepared to receive the jabs (who have witnessed the ones in ICU who were fully vaccinated but still horribly ill and dying) are prepared to walk out. The health system, already in chaos will crash. What then? The unvaccinated will get the blame. :(

The vaccines don’t work, as Israel has already experienced. Some whistleblowers are throwing it all on the line to have the truth declared.....the powers behind all this are lying through their teeth about these vaccines. Too late for those who have given into the relentless fear mongering.

Cv19 now, is no more deadly than the seasonal flu. The majority of people have mild symptoms are are thereafter naturally immune. The original vaccines were for the original virus, which we never hear about anymore because viruses always mutate.....not to become more deadly but to become more infectious and less deadly. They don’t want to kill their hosts, but want to make them sick enough to replicate and spread to other hosts. The fear from the original (manufactured) virus is still hanging around to scare people into accepting an experimental vaccine with no long term studies, and for which there is no compensation if you die or are permanently disabled by it. There are many thousands that we never hear about in mainstream media....all ages and many in the health industry who have died or been badly affected.

There are red flags everywhere in this issue. Everyone should do their own research (not just being influenced by media propaganda) on this question...and then follow their conscience.
Hello Aunty Jane!
Nice to meet you
Welcome to the Family
:)
HUGS

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

I have had both Pfizer injections. I asked God if I should take it or not, as I am part of an essential service. He said, he has numbered my days. They are written in the palm of his hands. As a believer and a child of the most high God, he decides when it's time for me to leave this life and enter into eternity. I then asked, why should I take it then. He said, for the sake of mankind. So I did. I am fine. No issues from the injection at all

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have had both Pfizer injections. I asked God if I should take it or not, as I am part of an essential service. He said, he has numbered my days. They are written in the palm of his hands. As a believer and a child of the most high God, he decides when it's time for me to leave this life and enter into eternity. I then asked, why should I take it then. He said, for the sake of mankind. So I did. I am fine. No issues from the injection at all
I am happy for you, but it does not negate the thousands who have died or who have been disabled by it....many in the medical profession themselves. It is a wonder that nobody twigs to the fact that that they have indemnified themselves against prosecution....if it was safe, why would they have to do that?

There is an agenda behind this push to have even the recovered take the jab. They don’t need it and science knows it. They are playing on people’s ignorance and trust in a very untrustworthy medical system.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am happy for you, but it does not negate the thousands who have died or who have been disabled by it....many in the medical profession themselves. It is a wonder that nobody twigs to the fact that that they have indemnified themselves against prosecution....if it was safe, why would they have to do that?

There is an agenda behind this push to have even the recovered take the jab. They don’t need it and science knows it. They are playing on people’s ignorance and trust in a very untrustworthy medical system.

We as believers in Christ, can trust that God knows when our time has come, whether that be through this pandemic or by natural causes. I don't put my faith in the injection or the medical world. I do not put my hope in mankind. My hope is in God. He is sovereign and he can completely destroy the destroyer. He can bring into being, that which does not exist. He can turn valleys into flat land and rise up valleys to make mountains. Mankind is afraid but we are not afraid because we serve a mighty God of miracles...and we know where we are going to if we are called home.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thousands that the vaccine has disabled or killed? Perhaps you should quote your source of information so we can have a look at the credibility of it.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Hi and welcome to the forum...
I agree with everything you said and would like to reiterate an important point

The experimental injections don't work... The data from the most vaxed nations tell us this...
There is no evidence at all to say that its working. Even here in Australia the cases keep rising as more people get vaxed

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thousands that the vaccine has disabled or killed? Perhaps you should quote your source of information so we can have a look at the credibility of it.
The cult-run mainstream media, nor any of their other servants are going to report the true facts.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We as believers in Christ, can trust that God knows when our time has come, whether that be through this pandemic or by natural causes. I don't put my faith in the injection or the medical world. I do not put my hope in mankind. My hope is in God. He is sovereign and he can completely destroy the destroyer. He can bring into being, that which does not exist. He can turn valleys into flat land and rise up valleys to make mountains. Mankind is afraid but we are not afraid because we serve a mighty God of miracles...and we know where we are going to if we are called home.

Haven't heard from you in a while... I hope your doing well across the Tasman...;)

Reactions: Angelina