Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For those who are interested in the Australian data: -

View attachment 17694

Please note that the second and third wave of the pandemic in Australia has occurred during the wintery months down under.

View attachment 17695

The above graph was constructed from the data shown in the first graph above.

View attachment 17696

The above graph shows the 14 day moving totals. The major states being NSW and Victoria.

View attachment 17697

The other individual states showing the moving 14 day tally highlighting the low levels of recorded cases in each state.

Hope this helps.

Shalom
When one has been claimed to have Covid is not really the point is it, now that's fair enough setting one example but it's the point that one is sick enough to be effected in a way ? a set standard somewhat that I want to really know about and then the ones who are worse data and the ones who died and all the details of a set standard as to what category in relation to such.

What we are being in formed on figures is just 3rd rate dribble that amounts to just hype for spin doctors to play with, but if it was more detailed one could be much better informed on the subject.

So healthy people who get sick from Covid is one standard % and they who do not get sick at all or not much is another standard that I would like to know all about, it think that is the majority in fact maybe 90% ? who knows.

Then comes the Covid Jabbed and all to do with that.

I do not see any reason why any healthy person should be Covid Jabbed at all. I am sure that totally healthy people could die from Covid as well but such can and do die from the common wog as well. this can be due to their immune system battery's were running low due to many things or reasons.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do not see any reason why any healthy person should be Covid Jabbed at all. I am sure that totally healthy people could die from Covid as well but such can and do die from the common wog as well. this can be due to their immune system battery's were running low due to many things or reasons.
This is an important point.....the only thing we have in our body to fight any virus or bacteria is our immune system. Working on a healthy immune system is the key, because even if you get the virus, your immune system will deal with it effectively and you will retain immunity for a very long time.
You will not need hospitalisation or ventilators because for most people, they will just have a few days sick in bed....like the seasonal flu.

The recommendations are plenty of vitamin C, zinc and vitamin D. I also take other “immune Defence” herbal based medications. The common deficiency they found in all cv19 deaths was low levels of vitamin D. This is especially so in winter when sun exposure is low. So for all you Northerners....get stuck into the vitamin D and other immune system builders before winter sets in. And wash your hands with plain soap and water! No hand sanitizers which will just make bacteria mutate into stronger strains....that’s why we have “superbugs”, immune to all antibiotics, plaguing our hospitals.

I have never had a flu shot in my life and don’t intend to, much less an experimental drug that has never been used on humans before. Keep your wits about you and do all you can to stay out of harm’s way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When one has been claimed to have Covid is not really the point is it, now that's fair enough setting one example but it's the point that one is sick enough to be effected in a way ? a set standard somewhat that I want to really know about and then the ones who are worse data and the ones who died and all the details of a set standard as to what category in relation to such.

What we are being in formed on figures is just 3rd rate dribble that amounts to just hype for spin doctors to play with, but if it was more detailed one could be much better informed on the subject.

So healthy people who get sick from Covid is one standard % and they who do not get sick at all or not much is another standard that I would like to know all about, it think that is the majority in fact maybe 90% ? who knows.

Then comes the Covid Jabbed and all to do with that.

Reggie,

Since the institutions are the only ones collecting the data and publishing the data that they chose, I can only graph the available data..

The available data gives the number of daily reported cases for each day and I have used that data to produce the above graph.

I am taking the data from 100,912 Coronavirus cases in Australia - COVID Live, and I have to record by the end of each day otherwise the data is wiped so that the next days data can be recorded.

I have not recorded the number of resulting death because of the covid-19 virus and as such I cannot graph that particular trend.

If the above graphs are limited in your opinion, then please do the leg work and produce the graphs to reflect or otherwise the outcome your want.

I produce the graphs from the available data to myself from the above web page.

I look foirward to your graphed data in the near future.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Good luck, but this will not be a "yearly" shot, this will be a every two months shot and the more you get the less it's going to work....

And btw, I am 76 years old and never had a flu shot in my lifetime.....
I can't even remember when I had the flu....

6 months*

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reggie,

Since the institutions are the only ones collecting the data and publishing the data that they chose, I can only graph the available data..

The available data gives the number of daily reported cases for each month and I have used that data to produce the above graph.

I am taking the data from 100,912 Coronavirus cases in Australia - COVID Live, and I have to record by the end of each day otherwise the data is wiped so that the next days data can be recorded.

I have not recorded the number of resulting death because of the covid-19 virus and as such I cannot graph that particular trend.

If the above graphs are limited in your opinion, then please do the leg work and produce the graphs to reflect or otherwise the outcome your want.

I produce the graphs from the available data to myself from the above web page.

I look firward to your graphed data in the near future.
I know what you are doing.

I am asking for such info, not from you but to the powers that be, only because what they are putting out does not cut the mustard for me. but such as me are not appreciated of any value for asking, because they clearly do not respect freedom of speech. if I could sue them I would.

I am glad for you to do as you do dear Jay Ross, I do appreciate such as your involvement.

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So what would you do if you were Premier in times of a pandemic?

Nothing...

Do like Sweden and other countries did...

Do not comply with the globalist agenda...

No masks or quarantine or lockdowns or forced experimental injections...

Let old people die gracefully without any panick and fear...

Promotion of treatments that have been banned for no reason over here and other countries...

Not give in to fear mongering or power grabs...

Achieve real herd immunity naturally...

Don't sell out and stay with the people...

Last edited:
Reactions: Aunty Jane

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
6 months*

Monthly... Even daily... Why not...
Monthly syringes with daily tablets...
Big pharma would love the profits...

I'm starting to wonder if you have shares in big Pharma as well Josh...

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I waited for the J&J single shot vaccine, which is also a more "traditional" type of vaccine than the mRNA versions of the Moderna and Pfizer pharmaceutical giants, and got "jabbed" on May 7th, 2021 with no side effect, not even a sore shoulder.
I recieved a multiple vaccine cocktail to be prepared for worldwide deployment back in 1983, tetanus boosters and regular flu vaccinations for the last 38 years. If vaccinations are a general cause of health issues, then one more isn't likely to contribute much to the damage already done, but my health is reasonable for my age. Most of my bodily damage is just from environmental wear and tear.
"Its not the years, it's the mileage."

Reactions: marks and amadeus

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My health balances on a knife's edge. Constant pain is my reality. I've got numerous health problems which could be why I feel not to take the vaccine. Then there's how it's being used by the low-lifes.
There's still gaps in my understanding but I will take the jab...if they hold me down and I don't have a choice.
dont-take-vaccine.jpg

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Curious.

Anybody here knows for certain of the big pharma company people who produce and promote their vaccines, have injected themselves of the drug?

Another interesting thing to know, if they had, when had they? Was it before they marketed it or after many had got the drug in their system?

Tong
R4383

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Curious.

Anybody here knows for certain of the big pharma company people who produce and promote their vaccines, have injected themselves of the drug?

Another interesting thing to know, if they had, when had they? Was it before they marketed it or after many had got the drug in their system?

Tong
R4383
I believe that Bill Gates will not take the Jab and that Our ex PM M Turnbull did not nor ex PM T Abbott.

Then again on TV with one getting the Jab how do we know it's a Covid Jab for sure ?

Just have a look at the Company's making Covid and how much in fines that they have received over the years, was one was over 41 Billon US Dollars ? is that true ? why would anyone just blink at that and say I have faith in them. you inform people of such things and they think you are the monster.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Curious.

Tong
R4383
I doubt they have...they're not stupid! Drug dealers don't use their own product!
I believe that Bill Gates will not take the Jab and that Our ex PM M Turnbull did not nor ex PM T Abbott.

Then again on TV with one getting the Jab how do we know it's a Covid Jab for sure ?

Just have a look at the Company's making Covid and how much in fines that they have received over the years, was one was over 41 Billon US Dollars ? is that true ? why would anyone just blink at that and say I have faith in them. you inform people of such things and they think you are the monster.
I wonder if PM Trudeau has taken the jab? Maybe, as good citizens, we should blow-dart them, for their own good, of course! Lol!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte