Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wonder why, if the chicken pox vaccine are so effective, that the chicken pox virus is still here?

I wonder why, if the mumps vaccines are so effective, that the mumps virus is still here?

We have a troll, who accuses others of being trolls, posting false information on this forum. Telling lies lies and more lies.

The vaccines for the measles and mumps can prevent many children from becoming sick and dying from either the measles or the mumps if they receive their childhood vaccine injections, but it is not designed to eradicate either the measles or the mumps from flaring and happening again.

Again, these vaccines can cause adverse consequences in a very small proportion of the population, but the beneficial outcomes in many peoples minds far outweigh the small number of adverse outcomes.

Now as for me I intend to not have the injection like I have with the flu injection. I am waiting for further studies to be conducted before i will reconsider whether or not i will have the covid-19 injection.

However, when the Shingles vaccine injection becomes available I will have that injection because it prevents getting the shingles which can be very painful and debilitating for the older population. The virus that causes the shingles in the older population is acquired by people when they are much younger and the injection is very effective against it in the older population.

Shalom

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hospitals report that the majority of those hospitalized due to Covid are mostly unvaccinated and that the vast majority of deaths occur in the unvaccinated.

I'm 55 and fat and so I decided that getting vaccinated was probably the better risk than not being vaccinated.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wonder why, if the chicken pox vaccine are so effective, that the chicken pox virus is still here?

I wonder why, if the mumps vaccines are so effective, that the mumps virus is still here?

We have a troll, who accuses others of being trolls, posting false information on this forum. Telling lies lies and more lies.

The vaccines for the measles and mumps can prevent many children from becoming sick and dying from either the measles or the mumps if they receive their childhood vaccine injections, but it is not designed to eradicate either the measles or the mumps from flaring and happening again.

Again, these vaccines can cause adverse consequences in a very small proportion of the population, but the beneficial outcomes in many peoples minds far outweigh the small number of adverse outcomes.

Now as for me I intend to not have the injection like I have with the flu injection. I am waiting for further studies to be conducted before i will reconsider whether or not i will have the covid-19 injection.

However, when the Shingles vaccine injection becomes available I will have that injection because it prevents getting the shingles which can be very painful and debilitating for the older population. The virus that causes the shingles in the older population is acquired by people when they are much younger and the injection is very effective against it in the older population.

Shalom

They claimed these vaccines would end covid and bring life back to normal...

That claim has been refuted

No one is creating a panic and ruining peoples lives over chicken pox so your comparison is invalid and stupid to be honest

There is no evidence these experimental needles are working. In fact that data shows that it's getting worse...

Besides, if you love the syringes so much why not get it yourself... Your just being a hypocrite now advocating for injections without getting it yourself

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hospitals report that the majority of those hospitalized due to Covid are mostly unvaccinated and that the vast majority of deaths occur in the unvaccinated.

I'm 55 and fat and so I decided that getting vaccinated was probably the better risk than not being vaccinated.

If that is the case then why are they still making such a fuss about it... They made their decision now let them deal with it and stop abusing the rest of us

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No one is creating a panic and ruining peoples lives over chicken pox so your comparison is invalid and stupid to be honest

No one but the anti vaxxers are creating a problem for these vaccines.

It seems that you have an axe to grind and you want all of the other members to hear your complaints about everything that you disagree with.

Your rebuttal is illogical and not worth the effort that you spent composing it.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Besides, if you love the syringes so much why not get it yourself... Your just being a hypocrite now advocating for injections without getting it yourself

You are being a bully and troll when you make illogicsl statements like this.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I would be very careful who I called a liar there Jay Ross. Equally qualified scientists are being gagged over trying to warn people that, what is getting jabbed is, by their own definition NOT a vaccine. It is an experimental drug jabbed into as many human beings as possible when there is no good reason to do so.... no long term studies done and no way to get compensation for a bad outcome. Look around you man...the jabs are not working. Many in the medical profession who are tired of the lies being put out on the mainstream media, are coming out to tell the truth, but the media will not report their experiences. These frontline workers who have refused the jab, tell us the opposite.....that too many of those in ICU’s who are double vaccinated, are sick and dying. Some docs, out of desperation, are now giving these ones Ivermectin and they are getting well. But they are told that it’s the vax that saved them...talk about lies....!

If the vaccines were working then the vaccinated would be protected. The truth is that they can get C19 and pass it on to others, just as easily as the unvaxed. They can get sick and die because these jabs is not designed to prevent C19 infection. Something very sinister is at work in the world, but the “sheeples” just run with the mob and the pen they will find themselves in is not the safe place that they have been told it is. Who rules this world Jay? (1John 5:19) Who is capable of using willing powerful and greedy humans to carry out his wicked agenda? The Bible has predicted all of this......wake up!

Vaccines are not what they used to be....they did work in the old days when they were administered one at a time, before human babies were jabbed with all manner of vaccines all at once, and an epidemic of autism resulted. Their denial does not match the evidence.

This is what they tell you...but it is not true. There are more people with adverse outcomes than are ever reported in the media. Thousands have died from the jab....many thousands are permanently disabled but you will never hear about them......and they are trying to get this stuff into young children!....that is frightening! Children rarely get sick with C19 and will have the desired full immunity when they recover. Just as they used to do with measles mumps and chicken pox. Without proper immunity then the “herd immunity” they speak of is a fantasy. It can’t happen. They count on public ignorance and trust in a corrupt medical system that has milked them dry for decades.

What???? You yourself are reserving judgment? After calling someone a liar for telling the truth?
Are you serious?

You can have whatever vaccinations you desire....but please don’t call others liars because they disagree with your own opinion...which could well be entirely wrong as the results (largely unreported by the media) will no doubt show.
By your own conduct, you yourself become a bully and a troll. Everyone is entitled to their opinion...it’s called freedom of speech......do we value it?....have we lost it?

The future is looking pretty grim at this point. Not just from c19, but from what has been done to a large population of the world out of a knee jerk of created fear and panic....all going to plan because the majority of people believe what they are told on the nightly news.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would be very careful who I called a liar there Jay Ross.

I was responding to what was being said, i.e. "If the vaccines are so effective, then why is the covid virus still here????"

The logic presented was flawed in that post and was presenting a false claim.

That was all I was highlighting. Your response to my comments is presenting a context that I never argued or posted.

You can hold to what ever understanding that you want to hold, but please do not miss represent other members in the context of what they are posting. That is simply not cool.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are being a bully and troll when you make illogicsl statements like this.

You advocate for these experimental needles but u don't take them...
Seems u have a log in your eye

The point is that their claim of these syringes ending covid has been refuted
Their claim that these injections would bring back out normal lives has been refuted

In the most vaxed countries we see a big spike in cases as the injections came out... Proof that they don't work as well as they said it would. And it's not even winter yet

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Jay Ross

All the evidence shows that the experimental needles aren't working...
In fact, the data shows that it got worse...

In Australia covid cases got worse as the syringes came out
bandicam 2021-09-27 18-44-20-451.jpg

Israel is the most vaxed country of all yet they had the biggest spike in the summer
bandicam 2021-09-27 18-39-52-050.jpg

Iceland is another country with high vax rates and look at them
bandicam 2021-09-27 18-36-02-352.jpg

Britain is another one with a mid summer wave
bandicam 2021-09-26 11-18-53-888.jpg

And the USA provides more proof that the needles aren't working
bandicam 2021-09-26 11-17-46-260.jpg

And the northern winter is still to come

So i ask you again... What evidence is there that the injections are working???

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am now double-vaxxed, just doing my bit to reduce covid-19 hospitalizations, barely any side effects this time, woohoo! Praise the Lord :D

Reactions: dev553344

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And just another friendly reminder what peoples lives are being sacrificed for...

bandicam 2021-09-25 01-06-46-870.jpg

Nothing... Absolutely nothing...

All this damage to society and peoples live for a flu like virus... And the brainwashed are still advocating for it...
The experimental needle is killing and maiming people yet the brainwashed still advocate for it...
Restrictions are causing more lockdown suicides than deaths with covid yet the brainwashed still advocate for it...
Its showing to make covid even worse yet the brainwashed are still advocating for it...
Its so inefficient you need boosters yet the brainwashed are still advocating for it...

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am now double-vaxxed, just doing my bit to reduce covid-19 hospitalizations.
You got the second shot? I got mine a while back. Well congratulations on joining the living vaxxed people. But watch out for the anti-vaxxers, they're very opinionated:

cover-zombies-1494346015195.jpg

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was responding to what was being said, i.e. "If the vaccines are so effective, then why is the covid virus still here????"
Can you answer the question?

You spoke about chicken pox and measles vaccines and how effective they were....I responded to that as well.

The current vaccines are not safe or effective and what is promoted on mainstream media is lies......bold faced, heavily manipulated lies, and people are going to get a taste of what these jabs are all about soon enough.....they were never about C19.....C19 was created as an excuse to administer a drug that was already in production. Fear is a powerful weapon and the powers that be know how to use it effectively. Its called propaganda.

The logic presented was flawed in that post and was presenting a false claim.
Not according to the science I am seeing, from equally and in some cases more qualified voices than the ones promoting the "solution"...they are speaking with dire warnings about outcomes that will not be expected or welcomed. It is obvious where you glean your information.

That was all I was highlighting. Your response to my comments is presenting a context that I never argued or posted.
You are moving the goal posts now to cover your exposed rear end.
blink

You have been promoting the vaccines and condemning those who oppose them, and then you admit that you haven't had them either, and for all the reason we stated that we haven't......I call that hypocrisy....sorry.

You can hold to what ever understanding that you want to hold, but please do not miss represent other members in the context of what they are posting. That is simply not cool.
I don't think I have misinterpreted anything.....I have read your posts, and they are quite scathing of anyone you consider to be an anti-vaxer.

You are free to have whatever vaccines you desire.....but please don't stifle free speech....and freedom of choice....these are a few of the few freedoms we still have, until they silence us completely. Believe me....its coming.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And just another friendly reminder what peoples lives are being sacrificed for...

View attachment 17783

Nothing... Absolutely nothing...

All this damage to society and peoples live for a flu like virus... And the brainwashed are still advocating for it...
The experimental needle is killing and maiming people yet the brainwashed still advocate for it...
Restrictions are causing more lockdown suicides than deaths with covid yet the brainwashed still advocate for it...
Its showing to make covid even worse yet the brainwashed are still advocating for it...
Its so inefficient you need boosters yet the brainwashed are still advocating for it...
Its absolutely extraordinary that the masses are so completely trusting of a system that is known for telling lies.
Politicians are next to used car salesmen in those stakes....
no

The medical profession has been milking people dry for decades, making them take "medicines" that are formulated from artificially produced and dangerous chemicals......none of which has made them well, but keeps them alive long enough to rob them of their money every week.
Side effects are the body's way of rejecting what is in those pills.....yet people are convinced that it doesn't matter. They will just prescribe another pill to mask the unwanted side effect......good grief.
palm

Can we trust such untrustworthy people? I can't.

Reactions: Cristo Rei