Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not us that are forcing injections...
We just want our God given right to choose
When I was in the military they forced injections into us. I really didn't have a choice not to get vaccinated. So you'll get no sympathy from me. But to be honest I don't agree with forced vaccinations.

Reactions: amadeus

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Its absolutely extraordinary that the masses are so completely trusting of a system that is known for telling lies.
Politicians are next to used car salesmen in those stakes....
no

The medical profession has been milking people dry for decades, making them take "medicines" that are formulated from artificially produced and dangerous chemicals......none of which has made them well, but keeps them alive long enough to rob them of their money every week.
Side effects are the body's way of rejecting what is in those pills.....yet people are convinced that it doesn't matter. They will just prescribe another pill to mask the unwanted side effect......good grief.
palm

Can we trust such untrustworthy people? I can't.

I can't either.

The biggest error being made by such people is in thinking that the government and media are moral enities...
There is only one moral entity... God

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When I was in the military they forced injections into us. I really didn't have a choice not to get vaccinated. So you'll get no sympathy from me. But to be honest I don't agree with forced vaccinations.

You chose to go to the military.
Not a fair comparison.
But you touched on something that I have noticed in our society...
Empathy is dead

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am now double-vaxxed, just doing my bit to reduce covid-19 hospitalizations, barely any side effects this time, woohoo! Praise the Lord :D

If you trusted the Lord you wouldn't be relying on experimental needles or advocating for the criminal tactics being used to force them or in the abortions used to make them...:p

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't either.

The biggest error being made by such people is in thinking that the government and media are moral enities...
There is only one moral entity... God
When you join the military it's to provide freedom for everyone else, but yes you become property of the gov. And I am short on empathy anyways, I have to dig deep for that emotion. It's me not you.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When you join the military it's to provide freedom for everyone else, but yes you become property of the gov. And I am short on empathy anyways, I have to dig deep for that emotion. It's me not you.

It's not just you. Most of society doesn't care if their neighbour is suffering, as long as they aren't

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not just you. Most of society doesn't care if their neighbour is suffering, as long as they aren't
Getting vaccinated reduces our infection time window to help reduce the spread of the virus. That way we're less likely to infect others.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Getting the jab or not is an amoral thing, that is, it is neither moral nor immoral, in my opinion.

But in deciding to get vaccinated or not, the Christian must be reminded, that whatever is not from faith (in God of course) is sin.

Tong
R4421

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hospitals report that the majority of those hospitalized due to Covid are mostly unvaccinated and that the vast majority of deaths occur in the unvaccinated.
They have to report that....but its not true. The vaccinated now occupy the ICU's as much or more than the unvaccinated. The jabs don't work.

If you listen to the people who have an experience to relate, rather than to the trumped up news reports, you get a completely different story.
Hearing about "case numbers" now is not a true indicator of how many actually get sick enough to go to hospital. Most people recover at home like they would from a dose of the seasonal flu. After they recover, they are fully immune...not needing the jab at all, as the health officials are suggesting.

I'm 55 and fat and so I decided that getting vaccinated was probably the better risk than not being vaccinated.
I'm sorry to say that obesity and poor nutrition are two of the most important contributors to C9 infection and a stint in the ICU.
Reports suggest that low levels of Vitamin D were found in those who died 'from' or 'with' this virus. It is important to understand the difference.
Relying on a jab instead of taking responsibility for your own health, is a good way to end up being a victim of the virus.

Its what people have been led to do in this twenty first century.....so easy to take a pill or a jab as an excuse not to actually have to change their lifestyle or eating habits. They count on this attitude and then scare people witless into taking something that probably none of them have taken themselves.
I can almost guarantee that no world leaders have had the real jab.....you can't tell it from ordinary saline. And if they did have the real one, then they too have swallowed the lies fed to them. The lies originate at the top and trickle down....To those who don't question.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Getting the jab or not is an amoral thing, that is, it is neither moral nor immoral, in my opinion.

But in deciding to get vaccinated or not, the Christian must be reminded, that whatever is not from faith (in God of course) is sin.

Tong
R4421

I agree. The moral issue lays in forcing the jab and discriminating against the pro choice people

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I agree. The moral issue lays in forcing the jab and discriminating against the pro choice people
And perhaps the sin issue comes in in consideration of this biblical principle:

Romans 14:21

It is good neither to eat meat nor drink wine nor do anything by which your brother stumbles or is offended or is made weak.

Tong
R4429

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei

YES! Jabs are mandatory for all essential workers in Victoria :D

80% double vax here we come. Bye bye lockdowns.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How can anyone be celebrating forced injections that are not working is beyond me.

Oh I remember how... Politics... That's all u care about mate... Politics...

Vaccinations that are dropping Covid hospitalizations and Covid deaths numbers.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Most of us are unvaxed still on this forum despite the governments forcing the needle
Good to see most of us still trust in God

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
How can anyone be celebrating forced injections that are not working is beyond me.

Oh I remember how... Politics... That's all u care about mate... Politics...
Easy Rei. It’s only about the body, even the body of death.

This wisdom: Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

And this wisdom: submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake, whether to the king as supreme, or to governors,….

Besides, God is always in control.

All of us children of God, our citizenship is in heaven.

Our hope stands and remains, and is now nearer than ever, that the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body.

Tong
R4430

Reactions: K9Buck

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei

YES! Jabs are mandatory for all essential workers in Victoria :D

Mandatory is not legal...it is against the constitution.

80% double vax here we come. Bye bye lockdowns.
And helloooo covid....o_O why do you think Oz would be any different to all the other countries who have high vaccination rates but increasing case numbers.....? Your silly jabs wont work...they were never going to work. They are having a lend of you all...big time. Sad. :(

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Most of us are unvaxed still on this forum despite the governments forcing the needle
Good to see most of us still trust in God

Pauly Pauly, it is debatable some are afraid of receiving the vaccines and some are afraid of Covid.

I admit I was even a bit nervous about taking the 1st vaccine, with all the fear mongering going on about the vaccines, turns out there was nothing to worry about out though.

It could be debated that some Christians need to trust God to keep them safe when taking certain vaccines.

You could debate taking the vaccine is not trusting God, but are some trusting God if they are scared of a vaccine? Preachers and pastors have died from covid-19, some who mocked the virus and who decided not to follow the restrictions died.

Some people need to bite their pride and take a vaccine. This is not just about our safety, but it's about others too, think about other people who need ICU beds, but are refused one due to the amount of Covid patients in the ICU wards.