Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your link didn't work but the title says that cases have gone up... Evidence that the shots aren't working

The link works fine. From the article: "Of the total patients there age 12 and over, who can get the vaccine, 95% are unvaccinated, according to the report. All area hospitals have been reporting that at least 90% of their COVID-19 patients were not vaccinated."

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
K9 when a vast majority of a population is vaccinated this may still happen to more vulnerable people, but the point is the number of cases in ICUs and hospitalizations is heaps lower in hospitals when 80% of the population is fully vaccinated, or even 70% fully vaccinated makes a huge difference too, and it can be seen in the graphs I provided earlier in this thread.

There's risk in taking the vaccine and there's risk in NOT taking the vaccine. ALL of the evidence demonstrates that taking the vaccine, especially for those in at-risk groups, is a no-brainer.

Reactions: Josho

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
While there are many doubts and questions all around the world with regards the covid-19 and the vaccines, all sorts of stories here and there, the reality and situation is, many have died (covid or not), many hospitalized (covid or not), economies down, unemployment rise, normal life disrupted, many hungry, many suffers, it is time that we all join hands in prayer to God in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. That the covid-19 be gone, that vaccines be effective rather than not, that the sick be healed, that economies recover, people employed, and that all will be well.

If there be wicked men behind all these wicked things, which apparently we can’t seem to fight off and even seem to divide us, let us leave the matter to God. For it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

Tong
R4432

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Data shows cases going up while needles were coming in

bandicam 2021-09-26 11-20-20-084.jpg bandicam 2021-09-26 11-18-53-888.jpg bandicam 2021-09-26 11-17-46-260.jpg bandicam 2021-09-27 18-39-52-050.jpg bandicam 2021-09-27 18-36-02-352.jpg

Obvious proof that the experimental syringes are not working
And we are still yet to see the northern winter

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
bandicam 2021-10-01 22-17-53-421.jpg

Israel has been held up as the “gold standard” of how to conduct the coronavirus vaccine rollout. It has seen approximately 70% of its population receive the jab. The Israelis have relied in the main on the Pfizer vaccine. However, recently the country’s Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, stated that the Pfizer vaccine is ‘significantly less’ effective against the so-called Delta variant. This follows on from a statement last June by Ran Balicer, who leads an expert advisory panel for the Israeli government, in announcing that the country might end up in lockdown again. Balicer and other officials said that 90 per cent of the new cases were caused by the Delta variant.

Now an Israeli doctor has revealed a bombshell during a television interview. In the interview on August 5 with Israel’s Chanel 13, Dr Kobi Haviv, medical director of Herzog Hospital in Jerusalem, stated that the majority of coronavirus patients in an Israeli hospital are fully vaccinated, including those with severe disease.

Dr Haviv further specified that: “95% of the severe patients are vaccinated,” adding “85-90% of the hospitalizations are in fully vaccinated people” and the hospital is “opening more and more COVID wards.” This has led him to conclude that “the effectiveness of the vaccine is fading out.”

Of the 72 hospitalized COVID-19 patients, 25 patients were in “critical condition”, 38 were in “moderate” condition, and 9 were in “mild” condition. There were two deaths reported at the time of the interview.

Data from the Israeli Minister of Health released on July 22 declared that the effectiveness of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine at preventing COVID-19 has plummeted from 90 percent to only 39 percent, coinciding with the spread of the Delta variant in the country.

All this begs a significant question as far as Australia is concerned. After National Cabinet on July 30, Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced that there will be “special rules” for people who are vaccinated because they present “less of a public health risk” However, in light of the above, why are our politicians and health officials insisting on this rhetoric, and that vaccinations are the way out of these ‘Delta’ induced lockdowns, when evidence is mounting to the contrary?

https://www.spectator.com.au/2021/0...vaccinated-what-does-this-mean-for-australia/

The proof is overwhelming... The covid experimental injections are not safe nor are they effective...
In fact, the data shows that they have made it worse

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I was in the military they forced injections into us. I really didn't have a choice not to get vaccinated. So you'll get no sympathy from me. But to be honest I don't agree with forced vaccinations.
I am right with you on this. In the Army all of the injections were required before shipping us out to Viet Nam and the Dominican Republic. No choice! I was young, foolish and very ignorant so I never gave it any thought then, but now I am firmly against enforced injections.

I also am firmly against anyone insisting on making such a thing into a political football. How can anyone know the truth of it? By reading the opinions of people on this forum? LOL!

Help us Lord! Let us lean on You instead of all of the experts on CB giving out medical advice without an M.D. Don't go to your physician for medical advice! Come to CB and someone will advise you rightly! LOL!

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones." Prov 3:5-8

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For many people the experimental needle is their saviour...

For me there is only one saviour... Jesus Christ

Trust in the Lord

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps I should trust my government.
View attachment 17806
I read the article and it was interesting that God told me to get the Pfizer vaccine. As the article seems to suggest the alternative Moderna has faults. Ontario recommends against Moderna vaccine, after rise in rare heart conditions

The Ontario government is recommending people aged 18-24 take the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine instead of Moderna’s. This comes due to an increase in cases of rare heart conditions in young adults.

The Ontario government said the rise of myocarditis and pericarditis has been observed, particularly in the age group and among males.

Health officials say between June and August, the risk of the heart conditions in males in that age groups after two doses of Moderna was 1 in 5,000, but for those who received the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine it was 1 in 28,000.

Ontario’s chief medical officer, Dr. Kieran Moore, said the recommendation is being made out of an abundance of caution.

"I know that this news might make some people nervous and heighten concerns about receiving COVID vaccine, and I can understand that," Kieran said. "But the benefits of vaccination continue to significantly outweigh the risks of COVID-19 illness and related possibly severe consequences."

Meanwhile, new modeling released this week shows the Delta-driven fourth wave of the pandemic is flattening in Ontario. Ontario’s Science Advisory Table still warned there is no wiggle room, adding that there could be an exponential increase in cases if restrictions are lifted prematurely.

The projections suggested a rolling seven-day overage of new cases is on track to hit about 1,000 a day in October, rising to about 1,500 by the beginning of November. Researchers also saidit’s too soon to see the impact of increased contacts with the return to school and workplaces.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I read the article and it was interesting that God told me to get the Pfizer vaccine. As the article seems to suggest the alternative Moderna has faults. Ontario recommends against Moderna vaccine, after rise in rare heart conditions

The Ontario government is recommending people aged 18-24 take the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine instead of Moderna’s. This comes due to an increase in cases of rare heart conditions in young adults.

The Ontario government said the rise of myocarditis and pericarditis has been observed, particularly in the age group and among males.

Health officials say between June and August, the risk of the heart conditions in males in that age groups after two doses of Moderna was 1 in 5,000, but for those who received the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine it was 1 in 28,000.

Ontario’s chief medical officer, Dr. Kieran Moore, said the recommendation is being made out of an abundance of caution.

"I know that this news might make some people nervous and heighten concerns about receiving COVID vaccine, and I can understand that," Kieran said. "But the benefits of vaccination continue to significantly outweigh the risks of COVID-19 illness and related possibly severe consequences."

Meanwhile, new modeling released this week shows the Delta-driven fourth wave of the pandemic is flattening in Ontario. Ontario’s Science Advisory Table still warned there is no wiggle room, adding that there could be an exponential increase in cases if restrictions are lifted prematurely.

The projections suggested a rolling seven-day overage of new cases is on track to hit about 1,000 a day in October, rising to about 1,500 by the beginning of November. Researchers also saidit’s too soon to see the impact of increased contacts with the return to school and workplaces.
I take pain medication, but beyond that, whether I live or die is in the Lord's hands. I would tell someone else to seek the Lord in all things. And as long as others with differing opinions can agree to disagree without being disagreeable, I can live with that.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take pain medication, but beyond that, whether I live or die is in the Lord's hands. I would tell someone else to seek the Lord in all things. And as long as others with differing opinions can agree to disagree without being disagreeable, I can live with that.

There's a story my ex wife used to tell me: There was a man caught in a flood and waited for the Lord to save him. So three boats went by and asked if they could help. The man denied them saying the Lord would save him. He drown and went to heaven and he asked God why he didn't save him. The Lord replied, "I sent 3 boats".

Seeking the Lord in all things often leads to doctors aid for them that are sober minded. There are horror stories of parents that deny their children medical aid and should be jailed for it, they often will wait for the Lord until it's too late:

2-Year-Old Girl Dies After Faith-Healing Parents Refuse Medical Treatment: Officials
From the one in many stories like this: A Pennsylvania couple who told police their faith forbids any kind of medical treatment were charged Wednesday in the pneumonia death of their 2-year-old daughter, becoming the latest members of their sect to be prosecuted for failing to take a dying child to a doctor.

Jonathan and Grace Foster attributed the Nov. 8 death of their daughter, Ella Grace Foster, to "God's will," according to a police affidavit.

They were charged with involuntary manslaughter and child endangerment.

"Our laws recognize that you have a duty to care for your child's health and welfare, and we cannot justify a parent not seeking health care for their children when their children are ill," said Berks County District Attorney John Adams.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a story my ex wife used to tell me: There was a man caught in a flood and waited for the Lord to save him. So three boats went by and asked if they could help. The man denied them saying the Lord would save him. He drown and went to heaven and he asked God why he didn't save him. The Lord replied, "I sent 3 boats".

Too bad God didn’t directly tell that man to get on one of the boats the same way He directly told you to get vaccinated. The poor man thought He was trusting God alone…