Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mandatory is not legal...it is against the constitution.

And helloooo covid....o_O why do you think Oz would be any different to all the other countries who have high vaccination rates but increasing case numbers.....? Your silly jabs wont work...they were never going to work. They are having a lend of you all...big time. Sad. :(

Look at post #416

The vaccinations have significantly dropped hospitalizations and deaths in Portugal. They do work.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Look at post #416

The vaccinations have significantly dropped hospitalizations and deaths in Portugal. They do work.
There have been frontline health workers of decades in hospitals all over the country, who are resisting the jab and who face losing their jobs in Australia. If they walk out, as they are threatening to do, the health system will crash.

The government has no legal right to mandate something that is against the constitution. No one can force you to have something injected into your body without your consent.
All the government can do is penalize you for not doing as they say.....this is just the beginning of the progressive loss of freedom.....we will have none by the time this has run its course. I will do all that I am told to do under the law, but no one is going to force this drug on me. Its my choice.

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at post #416

With vaccines, I think it is a sensitive topic. I do think sometimes, in all honesty, governments can use major upheavals such as the pandemic to restrict or interfere with people's freedoms. It is not a completely unfounded or invalid fear, and such things have happened in history. And there are indeed side effects for some people. I have heard for example in some countries, older people, even those who trust their government whole-heartedly, have not taken the vaccine, because with certain medical conditions, it is considered riskier for them to take the vaccine.

In a case as sudden and extreme as this though, which has killed over 710,000 people in the United States alone, a situation which we have not seen anything like this for at least a century, if not more - we should each use our best and most balanced sense of discernment. I will not comment on whether I have received the vaccine -- but some people who are very close to me have decided to take the vaccine, and so far at least, they seem to doing fairly well. But again, it is a sensitive issue, especially among some Christians, an individual decision, and I think there is sometimes no straightforward black-and-white answer.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have to report that....but its not true. The vaccinated now occupy the ICU's as much or more than the unvaccinated.

I'm getting my information directly from individual hospitals, not the government.

Can you link a source for your claim that the vaccinated are equally represented in ICU's as the unvaccinated?

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a huge difference in taking a proven medicine if your sick to taking an experimental injection without being sick...
Either you trust God or you trust the shot

Data demonstrates that the vaccines are safe and effective.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm getting my information directly from individual hospitals, not the government.

Can you link a source for your claim that the vaccinated are equally represented in ICU's as the unvaccinated?
The sources are not reported in the mainstream media, nor are they showing up in the "official" data.....that would go directly against their agenda.
The censorship is blatant and unbelievable. Scientists are being gagged.....don't you have to wonder why?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sources are not reported in the mainstream media, nor are they showing up in the "official" data.....that would go directly against their agenda.
The censorship is blatant and unbelievable. Scientists are being gagged.....don't you have to wonder why?

You're spewing garbage.

Show me where a health system has reported that vaccinated and unvaccinated are being hospitalized and dying at equal rates.

Reactions: Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Vaccinations have made a very positive impact. Show us the data that says otherwise.

The CDC reports 15,000 deaths from the experimental syringes... At less than 1% being reported that's up to 15 million vax deaths just in the USA.

Similar figures in Europe as well

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

K9 when a vast majority of a population is vaccinated this may still happen to more vulnerable people, but a lot less, the point is the number of cases in ICUs and hospitalizations is heaps lower in hospitals when 80% of the population is fully vaccinated, or even 70% fully vaccinated makes a huge difference too, and it can be seen in the graphs I provided earlier in this thread.

Reactions: K9Buck