Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Taken.... I am awake and bored... so I am going to answer your question... and we'll see if I am accurate in what they are going to say...

1. It has given them a sense of safety.
2. It has allowed them to freely continue to participate in life's social activities.
3. It has allowed them to be able to continue to TRAVEL anywhere they desire.

I am deeply pondering the fact that my life as I knew it is GONE... due to the fact that I refuse to get vaccinated... It happened so quickly... I think I am still in shock at HOW quickly.

I hope you don't mind that I answered your question.

I think for the most part... people will say they experienced mild flu-like symptoms.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HAHAHAHA @ if Josh wants to use my bird against me... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I gotta say i was shocked when he pulled out "vaccines save lives" from the pink robin
It was funniest one still i think...

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I gotta say i was shocked when he pulled out "vaccines save lives" from the pink robin
It was funniest one still i think...
Was that his first one???? It was his first one that made me spit my tea.... I had no idea that people could make their own memes.... It was truly the highlight of my day.... and so funny.... and then the meme wars began.... It really is perhaps my most ENJOYABLE of all time experience within the forums... I needed that pocket of JOY that both of you brought... I also think it is such a WONDERFUL EXAMPLE of true Christianity that both of you can have SERIOUS differences in opinion ... yet you both express love towards each other.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Was that his first one???? It was his first one that made me spit my tea.... I had no idea that people could make their own memes.... It was truly the highlight of my day.... and so funny.... and then the meme wars began.... It really is perhaps my most ENJOYABLE of all time experience within the forums... I needed that pocket of JOY that both of you brought... I also think it is such a WONDERFUL EXAMPLE of true Christianity that both of you can have SERIOUS differences in opinion ... yet you both express love towards each other.

His first said "i disagree" but it was his second that cracked me up the most cos the robins mouth was open as if it was saying vaccines save lives

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken.... I am awake and bored... so I am going to answer your question... and we'll see if I am accurate in what they are going to say...

1. It has given them a sense of safety.
2. It has allowed them to freely continue to participate in life's social activities.
3. It has allowed them to be able to continue to TRAVEL anywhere they desire.

I am deeply pondering the fact that my life as I knew it is GONE... due to the fact that I refuse to get vaccinated... It happened so quickly... I think I am still in shock at HOW quickly.

I hope you don't mind that I answered your question.

I think for the most part... people will say they experienced mild flu-like symptoms.

There IMO hangs the HOAX...
For centuries, and the very Basis of the founding of the US....WAS...

Liberty...Freedom...an Unencumbered RIGHT, to Speak, to Worship, to Travel about, to Work, to Care for oneself, to Rule your own household, to Have children, to Raise your own children, to eat what you please, to wear what you please....etc.

Then Observe the Evil, Wicked, Underhanded Dictators OF the World, sitting in Power seats......
Telling the World...Hey...ALL THOSE RIGHTS "you have" ....uh uhem..."WE" (the World Powers) Have a GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT...
"WE" (the World Powers) have NIXED, BY "OUR WORD"...have DECLARED, "you DO NOT ANY LONGER HAVE THOSE RIGHTS" !!!

"Oh, oh, don't get all riled up, whinning and complaining...hush your mouth and listen...WE who DECLARED you NO LONGER Have those RIGHTS.....CAN GRANT YOU THOSE RIGHTS....."IF" You WILL ALLOW US TO "INJECT YOUR BODY WITH an minimally tested Lab CREATED CHEMICAL COMPOUND" .
It's SAFE, It's GOOD, IT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE and the BIG PRIZE.... IT WILL "ALLOW US"....TO "GRANT YOU LIBERTIES"...WE DECLARED YOU NO LONGER HAVE!

* WHAT AN ALL-TIME MOST DEVIOUS, EVIL, WICKED HOAX UPCHUCKED OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF MEN.

* Beware...when men declare they are your savior.
* Beware...when men declare they are "saving" you from...something, you can not see, hear, touch, taste, smell.
* Beware...when men declare what IS YOURS, IS NO LONGER YOURS, because they say so.
* Beware...when men want to "put anything Foreign" INTO your body.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?
OP ^

Curious -
For those who have chosen to get the jab....

What is your testimony, the Jab has "done/accomplished", for you?

No adverse effects for my wife and I from the shots themselves. The primary adversity lies insofar as the flesh is concerned in our inability to visit restaurants anymore.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am not sure why I should even consider having to justify my reasons, but having witnessed first hand people dying from this virus and all four of my children being stressed and concerned for me within that environment ( especially as they only lost their dad 14months before ) knowing that I am over 60 and have no idea how the virus would impact. I chose to have the AstraZeneca jab. This was before all the mandates and vaccine passes were even an issue.
Yes, fear was part of it…I am human and if you and others want to ridicule, mock ect for having a bit of fear then cast that stone. I have seen fear from those on this forum that proclaim they are making a stand as Christians ….it comes out in other ways through words and accounts of what they are doing , or what they plan to do…. We all have fears.
Now, if I had not had the vaccine I would be out of a job in 6weeks time !!!
Rita

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well... It appears that Canada believes the Liberal government deserves another few years in power.
I guess we Canadians enjoy the loss of our freedoms. LOL

Reactions: Truman

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eric Clapton had 2 jabs. Screwed him right up. He couldn't play guitar for 3 weeks. He's in a lot of pain, which is not good news for a recovered Heroin addict. He has to take sleeping pills so he can sleep...the pain is so bad.
If anyone's left-wing, it's Clapton. He finally did an interview where he told his jab story. Now it's said that he's a Trump supporter and suddenly, he has no one calling him to do music. Says he sits there all day and his phone doesn't ring. Hello?
Can you believe it? They eat their own.
Like a heavy set kid on a big mac and fries . THEY will eat anyone up if they dont go with the flow of mainstream .
The left is gonna find out , too little and too late , that even the very system that they had all hope in , IS GONNA TURN ON them too .
Its like the ol story of the man that got bit by a snake . He found a wounded snake and loved on it
fed it , it got well , came to power and bit him . As the man lay dying he said , I took care of you , I SUPPORTED your agenda etc ,
But the snake will say , HEY FELLA i was always a snake . THE SYSTEM IS GONNA turn nasty when it comes to full power .
And it will bite any hand that dont go with the flow on that day .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have had one dose, I am having my 2nd jab in 12 days time.
Good for you. Then be prepared for a series of "booster" shots since the vaccines themselves are worthless. But all of this will rake in billions of dollars for those who are deceiving the public. It is good to see that some simply love to be scammed by the powers that be. It is so easy to fool the public -- like stealing candy from a baby.
upload_2021-9-21_17-17-23.png

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good for you. Then be prepared for a series of "booster" shots since the vaccines themselves are worthless. But all of this will rake in billions of dollars for those who are deceiving the public. It is good to see that some simply love to be scammed by the powers that be. It is so easy to fool the public -- like stealing candy from a baby.
View attachment 17559
With one difference . when they steal the candy most folks dont cry , they just thank them .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No adverse effects for my wife and I from the shots themselves. The primary adversity lies insofar as the flesh is concerned in our inability to visit restaurants anymore.
That is good my friend . You are loved my friend and will keep being prayed for as well .
Just TRUST IN THE GLORIOUS LORD . In the meantime i wont be getting in line for that shot .
I know too much about it . Most folks did as they did in ignorance without knowing . GOD is able to keep the lambs safe .
But i hope no others get that shot .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just learned something yesterday .
There was a lady who had both shots
and she got the delta variant . She got very sick , she said it was like having the worst flu ever .
Now , i also know a dear sister in the uk . She had no shots , she too got delta . She did not get near as sick , not even close .
Both ladies are about the same age . The doctor told the lady that got real sick it was a good thing she had the two doses
or she could have ended up in the hospital . YET MY sister never had the two doses , or any dose and did not get near as sick .
SO , yeah RIGHT on that line .
BUT when i was reading that article . DO you all know what came to my mind .
The lady that had the two doses , put her hope in the vaccine .
MY SISTER who had not shots , PUT HER HOPE IN JESUS . EXACTLY . HOPE IN CHRIST . The vaccine
is not really gonna help squat . Truth is , or maybe is , it might make it worse .
And the real message is , JUST TRUST IN JESUS , PUT YOUR HOPE IN HE ALONE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The LORD is with the lambs . Let our hope and our trust BE IN HE ALONE .
TRUTH is , One could have had both shots and the booster and still get covid and die . ITS UP TO GOD who lives and who dies .
SO MY advice , JUST GIVE GOD the CREDIT , NOT that shot . Cause In the end , IT IS GOD who allows and determines all things .
So my advice is , JUST TRUST IN GOD . Now let all that has breath , leap up and praise the glorious LORD .