Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anyone who claims it's a vaccine has no idea how Vaccines are or were made.

The Covid Jab is not proven to help anyone not get Covid at all.

Is it true about only 1% that will die from Covid and is it the people who are not healthy that will most likely die from Covid, but then again the healthy can die by taking the Covid Jab ? My mate Peewee nearly died from the Covid Jab and he may die yet, I can not get him on the phone. and he was healthy as the day before the Jab, fit as and was only retired from the Army some years ago.

The Australian Governments and the MSM are lying to us, not to mention they do not answer when questioned and everything that they say is all their own way, the Premier of VIC is a out right lying Nazi type of bastard ! claiming that all people have to get the Covid Jab, he should be kicked out by the Governor General because it's un Constitutional to make such demands and it is this Premier that has caused the anger with people having to protest, that's that people have to Protest ! because he is way out of line.

People in Melbourne have to protest outside of the Governor General and demand the Premer be sacked for undermining the Constitution.
The Vic Premier is all about threating people and lies and does not answer questions from people who are calling him out. he has to go !

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whar's the difference between deciding not to and not wanting to?

Should I vote in both?

When they first rolled this thing out, both my dad (86) and his girl (78? ) both got them.
Dad got the pfizer and his girl got the moderna.
Neither of them have had any adverse effects that I can tell.
And I see them most weekends now.
This was back in February/March of '21 when they started "asking" people over 65 to take it.
I have my suspicions regarding placebos.
Since then people have been having serious side effects and even death. And now they are pushing it on children who were not at risk in the beginning of this thing. But since the rolling out and the mandates children are becoming sick and even dying.
Pregnant woman are having miscarriages. Boys/men are complaining of swollen testicles. Girls/women are complaining about changes in their menstruel cycles.
I don't know if the first roll out was just placebos to convince people how safe they were. But a lot has changed since then.

There is a new meme going around for the unvaxxed, it's called pure bloods, meaning we haven't been infected with the jab.
It's just a way to fight back this vaxxed/unvaxxed divisional narrative they are causing among people.. AGAIN.
They really really like divisions, because when we are divided we are weak against the ones who are trying to kill us.
And that's not a conspiracy "theory" .

Rom 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

I'll be damned if I take something I have no faith in..
Amen?
Hugs

If you have had this, and have had little or no side effects and are relatively healthy...
I would Praise God and thank him for his goodness and mercy watching over you.

The only ones to blame are the ones lying to us and ruling us with fear.
Either way..
Trust God
Hugs

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One thing people seem to have lost sight of is that for decades, a vaccine for the corona virus wasn't feasible. Now it is?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is good my friend . You are loved my friend and will keep being prayed for as well .
Just TRUST IN THE GLORIOUS LORD . In the meantime i wont be getting in line for that shot .
I know too much about it . Most folks did as they did in ignorance without knowing . GOD is able to keep the lambs safe .
But i hope no others get that shot .
I will join you in trusting the glorious Lord! In that we cannot go wrong.

GodsBeloved11

Sep 15, 2021
Bristol
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?
OP ^

Curious -
For those who have chosen to get the jab....

What is your testimony, the Jab has "done/accomplished", for you?

The jab has allowed me to go out and about to access important appointments and medical treatments I need for serious health conditions and has allowed me to go to church which is vital for my wellbeing!

Now the UK isn't saying we need vaccine passports for these things but at the time I had the jabs that was the proposal

Reactions: amadeus

GodsBeloved11

Sep 15, 2021
Bristol
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's the same thing here in Canada... Effective September 22nd... all those who have chosen NOT to get vaccinated have lost their right to attend any kind of social gatherings.

That's a bit unfair on those who medically can't take the vaccines at all! I think that's a breach of human rights

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's a bit unfair on those who medically can't take the vaccines at all! I think that's a breach of human rights
It's very unfair. I have multiple chronic health problems and keep a precarious balance so I don't do what the statistics say I should've done long ago...die! On top of that, I have a strong witness not to get the jab. Oh yeah...I'd be a lot healthier if I could only get HCQ.
My doctor won't give it to me since the pandemic began...last thing he said about it was, "Stupid Trump!"
It's political.

Reactions: GodsBeloved11

GodsBeloved11

Sep 15, 2021
Bristol
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's very unfair. I have multiple chronic health problems and keep a precarious balance so I don't do what the statistics say I should've done long ago...die! On top of that, I have a strong witness not to get the jab. Oh yeah...I'd be a lot healthier if I could only get HCQ.
My doctor won't give it to me since the pandemic began...last thing he said about it was, "Stupid Trump!"
It's political.

It's a shame it has become politicised when it should be purely a health issue

I have friends in same position who had strong witness that the jab for them personally wouldn't be helpful. And others like me who received the opposite witness. God knows which of His children are likely to be harmed th the jabs by side effects and which are not

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is indeed a terrible breach of human rights... I live my life as a recluse... I walk to the grocery store maybe twice a week... I arrive for 8 am... and wear a mask ( which is mandatory in all indoor public spaces )... I get my business done and I come back home.

Yesterday... they would have asked me to wear my mask... and only take it off once I have sat down at my table... EASY peasy... Today (literally today September 22, 2021 )... I am no longer allowed to enter a restaurant without proof of 2 vaccines.

It's Insanity.

Reactions: Truman and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! So now we been saved from hell, we have nothing to fear.
sometimes I think we are in hell preaching to those that are perishing...
But this armour God give us to wear keeps us from being consumed by the fire.
Kind of like we are standing inside that burning bush yelling to Moses.. LOOK over HERE!!
We are standing in the Lord, therefore we are standing on Holy Ground.
And those that would come to the Lord have to remove their sandlas and get their feet washed.

Just thinking..
Hugs

Reactions: GodsBeloved11

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Whar's the difference between deciding not to and not wanting to?

Should I vote in both?

Oh just noticed, the 2nd option was meant to be for those that have not decided yet, I just edited it.

Reactions: Ziggy

GodsBeloved11

Sep 15, 2021
Bristol
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is indeed a terrible breach of human rights... I live my life as a recluse... I walk to the grocery store maybe twice a week... I arrive for 8 am... and wear a mask ( which is mandatory in all indoor public spaces )... I get my business done and I come back home.

Yesterday... they would have asked me to wear my mask... and only take it off once I have sat down at my table... EASY peasy... Today (literally today September 22, 2021 )... I am no longer allowed to enter a restaurant without proof of 2 vaccines.

It's Insanity.

It is

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now they can cut off my disability and medication...what am I going to do, take them to court?
People will get frustrated and out of need, will enter places where we are forbidden to go. We will get thrown into Covid jail. Which they'll have to make air-tight so the virus doesn't escape! If we all die, "It'll be because they failed to get vaccinated and died of Covid."
Bring on the Zyclon B!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now they can cut off my disability and medication...what am I going to do, take them to court?
People will get frustrated and out of need, will enter places where we are forbidden to go. We will get thrown into Covid jail. Which they'll have to make air-tight so the virus doesn't escape! If we all die, "It'll be because they failed to get vaccinated and died of Covid."
Bring on the Zyclon B!
I'm on disability, I refuse to take medications. Never have, never will, if I can help it.
Truman...
It is appointed unto man once to die...
It is inevitable.
You could go out and get hit by a car, get struck by lighting, get shot.
We all will die at some point.
Don't worry about it.
Live right NOW.
Because NOW is all we really have. No one knows what tomorrow brings.
If this covid stuff causes stress.. try something different.
We are not here to live in fear but to overcome it.

If they put me in covid jail, I will eat their gruel and sing gospel songs to the prisoners.
They will let us out for sure.. :D

God's got this..
no worries mate
Hugs

Reactions: amigo de christo