Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know EXACTLY what you mean
Mine isn't so much "forgetting" as it is procrastinating..
I don't like going outside. ever.
Now my dad has it in his mind that I will be picking him up on weekends while the weather holds out.
I'm fine once I get outside the door. It's opening the door and stepping outside that I'm opposed to.
I don't know why. I'm not afraid to go outside, I just don't want to.
Not even to sit on the porch.
I let the cats in and out of my bedroom window. They would prefer the door, but I don't.
I don't feel trapped or safe, just comfortable.
So I may get to the store when I run out of things like cigarettes and coffee.
I will go without everything else, but these two things pull my strings and get me moving.
So I stock up on both.

I don't mind driving, I don't think my car likes going for rides though.
So for the next few weeks until the snow blows I will have to go out and in and in and out to get my dad.

I eat when I'm hungry. I don't get hungry much. But when I do, I will eat and eat and eat.
Then I don't eat for days, I just pick. A handful of grapes here, a few crackers there.
But when my dad is here, we eat 3 meals a day and snacks.
I just took him home yesterday from having him visit for 3 days and I feel bloated, and all I want to do is sleep.

I think about everyone here all the time.
Sometimes when I see someone who hasn't been here for awhile, I am really happy even if they are the grumpy type lol
I don't say anything.. but I think it in my heart.. Oh look, so and so is back.. whew, good to see them.
Your all my family..

Kind of like a library...
Some books don't mind being read and share everything about themselves,
and other books are sealed up tight and don't want anyone to peak inside.

sealed up...
hmm
Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Funny how people are like books sometimes....

I'm doing well, thank you Truman..
My brain is running overtime, I think too much lol
Much Love
HUGS
Family...yeah, that's the word. Wouldn't it be neat if we could all get together somewhere...say, like Israel, and live in tents? At least till the end of the week! Lol Yair Davidiy, and ultra-orthodox Jewish scholar, says that when it's time for the exiled tribes to return to Israel, the church should come, too! He thinks the church is part of Israel. He has biblical backing. I find the guy fascinating, though a little hard to understand. If you put an eye-patch on him, and a parrot on his shoulder, he'd make a great pirate! Even his name...Ya-a-ir, matey! Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Family...yeah, that's the word. Wouldn't it be neat if we could all get together somewhere...say, like Israel, and live in tents? At least till the end of the week! Lol Yair Davidiy, and ultra-orthodox Jewish scholar, says that when it's time for the exiled tribes to return to Israel, the church should come, too! He thinks the church is part of Israel. He has biblical backing. I find the guy fascinating, though a little hard to understand. If you put and eye-patch on him, and a parrot on his shoulder, he'd make a great pirate! Even his name...Ya-a-ir, matey! Lol
Does this ultra orthodox jewish scholar BELIEVE That JESUS CHRIST is the only name whereby one may be saved .
That is all that truly matters . Cause i see many religious leaders in many religions now beginning to recognize each others religoin
as a way to heaven , to GOD . I pray he is not one of those . ONLY FAITH IN JESUS saves . I hope HE does BELIEVE in the ONLY NAME
that can save HIM . JESUS CHRIST .
Truman . Many folks now say that even the unbelieving jews who reject JESUS are following GOD .
But my question to them is , HOW can one REJECT JESUS and BE OF GOD . Paul a real jew would have tore these peoples doctrines UP .
Like a pit bull on a pork chop . But paul is now long gone . SO i suppose i will just tear their doctrine to shreds .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does this ultra orthodox jewish scholar BELIEVE That JESUS CHRIST is the only name whereby one may be saved .
That is all that truly matters . Cause i see many religious leaders in many religions now beginning to recognize each others religoin
as a way to heaven , to GOD . I pray he is not one of those . ONLY FAITH IN JESUS saves . I hope HE does BELIEVE in the ONLY NAME
Truman . Many folks now say that even the unbelieving jews who reject JESUS are following GOD .
But my question to them is , HOW can one REJECT JESUS and BE OF GOD . Paul a real jew would have tore these peoples doctrines UP .
Like a pit bull on a pork chop . But paul is now long gone . SO i suppose i will just tear their doctrine to shreds .
From what I can understand, I'm not completely clear on this, he seems to believe that Jesus is the Messiah but that it is forbidden for Jews to become Christians. That they are waiting for Messiah to return for them. Obviously, there is a bunch of Jews getting saved In Israel as we speak. It's awesome! I get so excited when I think about that. It brings tears to my eyes! Somethings up here that I don't understand, and I'm being very careful, but I'm just starting to see something that I believe God is showing me. I don't want to formulate a theory yet. I already sorta did, but I'll wait to see what, if anything, God shows me. Look, my ancestors went a different way a long time ago, but way back then, we were one people. Yair proves it from the bible. He knows the truth about the ten tribes! God told me who I was, 23 years later He showed me who I was, and then He led me to Yair. I don't expect or need anyone else to believe me. This is my testimony. That's all. If I'm still alive when it is time, I'm gonna move back to Israel.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So because God changed his name from Jehovah to Jesus, there has been a change?

Saul's name was changed to Paul. He had a change of heart.
Simon's name was changed to Peter.. He was to be converted.

What does it mean to recieve a new name?

Isa 62:2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

The name of my God
The name of the city of my God
And my new name...

I should know this, but I am really tired and in need of a nap.

Why all the name changes???
Hugs

You know the word "name" in Hebrew means "mark" .. like an insignia.
And God put a "mark" on Cain's forehead...
I wonder what his new name was/is ?
Just thinking...

Hugs amigo!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The Tetragrammaton YHVH corresponds with the word LORD in the Old Testament. (Psalm 110.1, etc.), sometimes rendered Jehovah (nothing to do with the JWs, of course...)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what I can understand, I'm not completely clear on this, he seems to believe that Jesus is the Messiah but that it is forbidden for Jews to become Christians. That they are waiting for Messiah to return for them. Obviously, there is a bunch of Jews getting saved In Israel as we speak. It's awesome! I get so excited when I think about that. It brings tears to my eyes! Somethings up here that I don't understand, and I'm being very careful, but I'm just starting to see something that I believe God is showing me. I don't want to formulate a theory yet. I already sorta did, but I'll wait to see what, if anything, God shows me. Look, my ancestors went a different way a long time ago, but way back then, we were one people. Yair proves it from the bible. He knows the truth about the ten tribes! God told me who I was, 23 years later He showed me who I was, and then He led me to Yair. I don't expect or need anyone else to believe me. This is my testimony. That's all. If I'm still alive when it is time, I'm gonna move back to Israel.
Well paul was a jew too . And he did all he could to save some of those jews . Paul preached THEY MUST beleive in JESUS .
So if this fellow is saying he dont believe the jews need to come to HIM , i would flee that man and real fast .
Cause paul was a jew , james was a jew , peter was a jew and i never saw such a message or thought come to their minds .
This smells more like lets just be one big happy all inclusive earth family to me .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ps , the jews are looking for their messiah as are the other religoins , but i got real bad news . That one who comes in his all inclusive name
HIMS GONNA BE ANTI CHRIST . TELL Every jew and every gentile to come to JESUS fast . Cause when this messiah so called
arrives and comes in His own name , YEah many are gonna heed that one . THEY failed to heed the TRUE MESSIAH who came in the
name of GOD . THAT WAS and IS JESUS CHRIST alone . I am a stickler to the original gospel , the original and only hope in JESUS .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I just learned something yesterday .
There was a lady who had both shots
and she got the delta variant . She got very sick , she said it was like having the worst flu ever .
Now , i also know a dear sister in the uk . She had no shots , she too got delta . She did not get near as sick , not even close .
Both ladies are about the same age . The doctor told the lady that got real sick it was a good thing she had the two doses
or she could have ended up in the hospital . YET MY sister never had the two doses , or any dose and did not get near as sick .
SO , yeah RIGHT on that line .
BUT when i was reading that article . DO you all know what came to my mind .
The lady that had the two doses , put her hope in the vaccine .
MY SISTER who had not shots , PUT HER HOPE IN JESUS . EXACTLY . HOPE IN CHRIST . The vaccine
is not really gonna help squat . Truth is , or maybe is , it might make it worse .
And the real message is , JUST TRUST IN JESUS , PUT YOUR HOPE IN HE ALONE .
The Lord be praised.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The jab has allowed me to go out and about to access important appointments and medical treatments I need for serious health conditions and has allowed me to go to church which is vital for my wellbeing!

Now the UK isn't saying we need vaccine passports for these things but at the time I had the jabs that was the proposal

So, the JAB "men REQUIRED" has effectively ALLOWED you to exercise your God given rights...

I find that "picture" disturbing.
Thanks for your reply.

God Bless,
Taken

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well paul was a jew too . And he did all he could to save some of those jews . Paul preached THEY MUST beleive in JESUS .
So if this fellow is saying he dont believe the jews need to come to HIM , i would flee that man and real fast .
Cause paul was a jew , james was a jew , peter was a jew and i never saw such a message or thought come to their minds .
This smells more like lets just be one big happy all inclusive earth family to me .
If you look carefully, I said that I'm looking at possible possibilities. Am I allowed to do that?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The jab has allowed me to go out and about to access important appointments and medical treatments I need for serious health conditions and has allowed me to go to church which is vital for my wellbeing!

Now the UK isn't saying we need vaccine passports for these things but at the time I had the jabs that was the proposal
A man in Germany in the 1930's 40's could of said the same thing like as in, Joining the Nazi Party etc has allowed me to go about etc, other than that one would of been treated like the people who refused the Covid Jab in Australia 2021, you can not do this or that ? you are the problem ! you must comply to the orders to take the Covid Jab regardless, not to mention that they the Government and MSM are in collusion in fact and lie and call it a Vaccine ! it's not a Vaccine at all and their is not facts of proof that it will help anyone not get Covid at all. but it could kill you, not to mention that they are playing with the figures and are not open about all that they do, it's a closed shop nothing to bee seen hear deal 24/7 and if questioned such will be dismissed and go un answered.
That type of attitude sounds just like Nazi Germany was in fact, but the majority were just like Australians are in 2021 pathetic ! the MSM are believed by the majority just like it was in Nazi Germany, the MSM was scathing about that the anti- Jab protesters that used that spot but did not inform the people of the reason why, it was because that them people who faugh for liberty died in vane ! 2021 has undermined all that they fought for.
It's outright un constitutional for our political system to force people to be jabbed with crap like that and they are full of lies 24/7 everyone must be corralled through one system ? that's what the Nazi did in fact !
But the Australian people are to stupid and ignorant to understand anything truly worthy about Nazis or the Communist, I remember back to the 60's and old people warning that history will repeat, that people do not learn from the mistakes. Look at them ! jumping directly into the frying pan due to fear and propaganda lies, just like Hitler and the Communist played out in winning the masses.

The audacity ! and the un mitigated guile ! what does it feel like to be raped ! not to mention that you know with such caries a pox:rolleyes:. that's the way I see it. I think I will fight against such a thing I have too ! I would rather loose my life than be subjected to trash like them.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The minute censoring the news or people's opinions became ok,
was the minute all constitutions died.
There is no law and order.
Except for those who keep it.

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Exo 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

iu

iu

Psa 119:115 Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Symbolism will be their downfall.

26-Aug-2020 1:23:33 PM EDT

EgCocuoXsAANrRi.jpg

One party discusses God.

One party discusses Darkness.

One party promotes God.

One party eliminates God.

Symbolism will be their downfall.

The Great Deceiver(s).

ALL ASSETS DEPLOYED.

INFORMATION WARFARE.

INFILTRATION.

DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.

Have Faith in Humanity.

Have Faith in Yourself.

UNITED WE STAND.

GOD WINS.

Q

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you honestly think that the world has not experienced any of this before, in Britain alone we have had some very dark and evil periods, our History reveals that Christian values did not always dictate how people ruled and governed and for the common person life was extremely difficult and challenging.
The difference is that we did not experience those times , so we kind of forget and presume that what we are facing is so much harder to deal with, perhaps weighed up against the lack of freedom many had through those generations. It’s all about prospectives. I was reading from Romans this morning ‘ Patience through afflictions, live at peace with one another……’
We may not agree with what is happening in the world, we may not even agree with one another, but what about Christian values being shown within the forum……..I think that’s gone out of the window at times, don’t you x