Creation of All People Except Adam and Eve

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
They were more than a sinner, they were children of the devil. They are still around today, I'll give you a clue, they don't believe Jesus is God.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was only a local flood, you thought it covered the entire earth but instead of understanding what Jesus said about these people being the children of the devil you believed a lie about the flood.
So you quote the Bible when it suits you, and deny it, call it a liar, in order to create more lies? Jesus said those who lie, are in the same boat you judge others to be in. No thanks, I do not accept your lie about the Flood.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
So you quote the Bible when it suits you, and deny it, call it a liar, in order to create more lies? Jesus said those who lie, are in the same boat you judge others to be in. No thanks, I do not accept your lie about the Flood.

Gen 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
God set land in the midst of the waters when, in the beginning, it covered the entire earth.
Gen 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Psa 104:6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
Psa 104:7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
Psa 104:8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
Psa 104:9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.
A boundary was set that water would not again cover the earth. This boundary was set after water in the beginning covered the earth.

Obviously, if the waters never again covered the earth, then the flood in Noah's time must have been local.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
God set land in the midst of the waters when, in the beginning, it covered the entire earth.
Gen 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Psa 104:6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
Psa 104:7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
Psa 104:8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
Psa 104:9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.
A boundary was set that water would not again cover the earth. This boundary was set after water in the beginning covered the earth.

Obviously, if the waters never again covered the earth, then the flood in Noah's time must have been local.
Verse 5:

"You fixed the earth on its foundations,
never to be moved."

So are you going to say the earth is the middle of a cube, and does not move?

The chapter mentions the Flood, and it will not happen again.

It was local, it covered the whole earth. It did not enter heaven. In fact even the waters under the earth came up, and now there is more water in the middle, above ground, and less below the earth, than before when God separated the water and land, in Genesis 1.

Reactions: Rocky Wiley

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were more than a sinner, they were children of the devil. They are still around today, I'll give you a clue, they don't believe Jesus is God.
Neither do any sinners, which refuse water baptism and faith in Jesus.

There is no difference between sinner Jews and sinners Gentiles per Romans 3.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is amazing that you can't take God's word for truth. He said it and you should believe it.

1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one,
The devil cannot mate with humans...still can't....he can only enter them....he is a spirit.

You must have seen Rosemary's Baby?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was only a local flood, you thought it covered the entire earth but instead of understanding what Jesus said about these people being the children of the devil you believed a lie about the flood.
GINOLJC, to all.
Rocky Wiley, since we cannot apeal to your spiritual senses, lets try with the carnal. you say you believe the bible right, ok good. tell us how a local flood cover mountians top and just be be local flood. listen to the bible,
Genesis 7:16 "And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in."
Genesis 7:17 "And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth."
Genesis 7:18 "And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters."
Genesis 7:19 "And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered."
Genesis 7:20 "Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered."

well Rocky Wiley do we have any record of any "local" flooding covering a mountian top? if so, beside the account here in Genesis, please post it.

PICJAG.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
GINOLJC, to all.
Rocky Wiley, since we cannot apeal to your spiritual senses, lets try with the carnal. you say you believe the bible right, ok good. tell us how a local flood cover mountians top and just be be local flood. listen to the bible,
Genesis 7:16 "And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in."
Genesis 7:17 "And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth."
Genesis 7:18 "And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters."
Genesis 7:19 "And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered."
Genesis 7:20 "Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered."

well Rocky Wiley do we have any record of any "local" flooding covering a mountian top? if so, beside the account here in Genesis, please post it.

PICJAG.
Psa 104:5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
The devil cannot mate with humans...still can't....he can only enter them....he is a spirit.
You must have seen Rosemary's Baby?

Trees in the garden were mankind not apple trees. The tree of good and evil had at least one possessed of the devil.
Scripture says both the serpent and Eve had seeds that they shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trees in the garden were mankind not apple trees. The tree of good and evil had at least one possessed of the devil.
Scripture says both the serpent and Eve had seeds that they shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Nice application of a literal fact to make a figurative point. However, you cannot use a figure to make a figure. That is the error. Those two trees were literal trees. They only had one type of fruit, and I doubt one was female and the other male, so their fruit could happen.

So make whatever figurative application, but you cannot change the fact, God planted two literal trees.

Start doing that and folks will think God is just figurative and not literal. Humans are funny animals like that. They take a point and stretch it by factors of billions.

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psa 104:5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
AND? ........... we know that there are mountians under the oceans. but where is the evidence of a local flood covering a mountian above sea level?

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, thanks for the reply, second, I'm amazed at your level of biblical education, (no put down, ok). I thought you was a thinking person, which leads me to the TREE(S), and it's FRUIT. Timtofly is correct in guiding you with truth but you refuse to listen and try to understand, you said this,
Scripture says both the serpent and Eve had seeds that they shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel
first, Trees and their offspring, figurative speaking can be referred to humans, but NOT HERE.second, Get out of that so-called book of Enoch, it lies.
now for your edification, there are two types of trees that was in the Garden. I will not argue, nor will I reason with you, it's up to you if you want the truth. so the two types of Trees in the Garden.

A. Phyical Trees with fruit, and B. a Spiritual tree, with Fruit. now the danger of eating the Spiritual Fruit.
Genesis 2:16 "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:"
Genesis 2:17 "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

now for years or more than that, every one who I have had a conversation with on this, (concering the Tree(s) of the Garden), every last one of them, including myself also, said, and I quote, "Only one tree Adam and Eve could not eat from, and that was the tree of the KNOWLEDGE of Good and Evil". and Rocky Wiley you said, "at least one possessed of the devil", another ERROR on your part. one poster had a topic where God greated the Light ... Good/right, and he God, create "EVIL" ... bad/wrong. well when it come to the tree(s) of the Garden we all was in ERROR. for if we read, Genesis 2:16 & 17 carefully we will get a REVELATION. "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:" you have the power to free eat.
Genesis 2:17 "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

it's two things to notice, which give us a GREAT REVELATION.
#1. God's prohibition on the TREES of the Garden was to freely eat. (including the one in the midst, yes, the one in the midst of the Garden).
#2. God's prohibition on the TREE, not the trees, but the TREE of the the knowledge of good and evil, was only "Conditional". they could not only eat "of" it but could eat "Of" it. here's the REVELATION. did one notice the capitalization "Of" in Genesis 2:16 vs the none capitalization "of" in verse 17 ...... :eek: this is the KEY to understanding what happen in the Garden with Adam and Eve.

now I have given you your home work. once you find out the difference between "Of" the capitalization in verse 16 vs "of" no capitalization in verse 17, then ONE will have their answer as to what kind of Fruit they ate.

I will give you some starting room to find this out,
Evidence #1.
TREE: H6086 עֵץ `ets (ates) n-m.
1. a tree (from its firmness).
2. (hence) wood.
3. (plural) sticks.
[from H6095]
KJV: + carpenter, gallows, helve, + pine, plank, staff, stalk, stick, stock, timber, tree, wood.
Root(s): H6095

but notice it's root word,
H6095
עָצָה `atsah (aw-tsaw') v.
1. (properly) to fasten (or make firm).
2. (hence) to close (the eyes).
[a primitive root]
KJV: shut.

notice definition #2. (hence) to close (the eyes). what did the devil say to EVE? listen carefully, Genesis 3:4 "And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:"
Genesis 3:5 "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."
"closed" eyes vs "open" eyes. and the revelation, "Of" vs "of", and eyes here are not speaking of the human natural eyes..... (smile).

so start with A. Man could eat of the tree in midst of the Garden, but it was "Conditional".
B. understand the difference between "Of" capitalized in verse 16 and the none capitalizing "of" in verse 17. now do your homework.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Egad!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Satan begat these folks?....

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
First, thanks for the reply, second, I'm amazed at your level of biblical education, (no put down, ok). I thought you was a thinking person, which leads me to the TREE(S), and it's FRUIT. Timtofly is correct in guiding you with truth but you refuse to listen and try to understand, you said this,

first, Trees and their offspring, figurative speaking can be referred to humans, but NOT HERE.second, Get out of that so-called book of Enoch, it lies.
now for your edification, there are two types of trees that was in the Garden. I will not argue, nor will I reason with you, it's up to you if you want the truth. so the two types of Trees in the Garden.

A. Phyical Trees with fruit, and B. a Spiritual tree, with Fruit. now the danger of eating the Spiritual Fruit.
Genesis 2:16 "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:"

now for years or more than that, every one who I have had a conversation with on this, (concering the Tree(s) of the Garden), every last one of them, including myself also, said, and I quote, "Only one tree Adam and Eve could not eat from, and that was the tree of the KNOWLEDGE of Good and Evil". and Rocky Wiley you said, "at least one possessed of the devil", another ERROR on your part. one poster had a topic where God greated the Light ... Good/right, and he God, create "EVIL" ... bad/wrong. well when it come to the tree(s) of the Garden we all was in ERROR. for if we read, Genesis 2:16 & 17 carefully we will get a REVELATION. "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:" you have the power to free eat.

it's two things to notice, which give us a GREAT REVELATION.
#1. God's prohibition on the TREES of the Garden was to freely eat. (including the one in the midst, yes, the one in the midst of the Garden).
#2. God's prohibition on the TREE, not the trees, but the TREE of the the knowledge of good and evil, was only "Conditional". they could not only eat "of" it but could eat "Of" it. here's the REVELATION. did one notice the capitalization "Of" in Genesis 2:16 vs the none capitalization "of" in verse 17 ...... :eek: this is the KEY to understanding what happen in the Garden with Adam and Eve.

now I have given you your home work. once you find out the difference between "Of" the capitalization in verse 16 vs "of" no capitalization in verse 17, then ONE will have their answer as to what kind of Fruit they ate.

I will give you some starting room to find this out,
Evidence #1.
TREE: H6086 עֵץ `ets (ates) n-m.
1. a tree (from its firmness).
2. (hence) wood.
3. (plural) sticks.
[from H6095]
KJV: + carpenter, gallows, helve, + pine, plank, staff, stalk, stick, stock, timber, tree, wood.
Root(s): H6095

but notice it's root word,
H6095
עָצָה `atsah (aw-tsaw') v.
1. (properly) to fasten (or make firm).
2. (hence) to close (the eyes).
[a primitive root]
KJV: shut.

notice definition #2. (hence) to close (the eyes). what did the devil say to EVE? listen carefully, Genesis 3:4 "And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:"
Genesis 3:5 "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."
"closed" eyes vs "open" eyes. and the revelation, "Of" vs "of", and eyes here are not speaking of the human natural eyes..... (smile).

so start with A. Man could eat of the tree in midst of the Garden, but it was "Conditional".
B. understand the difference between "Of" capitalized in verse 16 and the none capitalizing "of" in verse 17. now do your homework.

PICJAG.

I go by several things but if Jesus says so, I research more.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
1Jn_3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
Gen 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
beguiled aw-shaw'
A primitive root; to lead astray, that is, (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce:

It wasn't that Cain was just mean, he was literally a child of the devil. If we follow the decentants of Cain we will find that all of his children are of the devil. The Pharisees, children of the devil, at Jesus time on earth wanted Jesus dead. King Herold, another child of Cain, had his soldiers to go out and kill all children under 2 years of age.

Put it all together it spells 'truth' and that is why I say it is.

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I go by several things but if Jesus says so, I research more.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
1Jn_3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
Gen 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
beguiled aw-shaw'
A primitive root; to lead astray, that is, (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce:

It wasn't that Cain was just mean, he was literally a child of the devil. If we follow the decentants of Cain we will find that all of his children are of the devil. The Pharisees, children of the devil, at Jesus time on earth wanted Jesus dead. King Herold, another child of Cain, had his soldiers to go out and kill all children under 2 years of age.

Put it all together it spells 'truth' and that is why I say it is.

Why doesn't satan have a sex organ still today?

Who cut it off? Maybe Michael or Jesus?

Please elaborate when he or how other demons with sex organs quit mating with human women?

Maybe mass castration?

Thanks.