Creation of All People Except Adam and Eve

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
God was talking to the last Adam(the man Christ Jesus).

The first Adam was made in the image of the last Adam....

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
I don't see it that way but that is just my opinion.

A lot of Genesis gets very deep.

Here is a little of knowledge that I have come to.
1. There was life on earth before mankind was created in Gen 1. That world had been destroyed and that is why God told the mankind in Gen to go and replenish the earth. It wasn't just two people, it had to be several to eliminate any evolution to be involved.

2. Adam and Eve were created later and they had something that mankind in Gen 1 didn't have, a living soul. Just as Christians today have a living soul so did Adam and Eve.

3. The trees in the Garden were not physical trees.

4. Of those trees, one was God the other was the Devil. The rest were people that Adam and Eve could fellowship with.

5. Eve was seduced by the Devil and she had his son, Cain. Eve also had sex with Adam. She had the Devil's child and Adam's child. Twins only because she had them at same time.

I am sure this enough to give you to chew on, but I hope you will research all of the above. It is on the internet.

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1. There was life on earth before mankind was created in Gen 1. That world had been destroyed and that is why God told the mankind in Gen to go and replenish the earth. It wasn't just two people, it had to be several to eliminate any evolution to be involved.

2. Adam and Eve were created later and they had something that mankind in Gen 1 didn't have, a living soul. Just as Christians today have a living soul so did Adam and Eve.

4. Of those trees, one was God the other was the Devil. The rest were people that Adam and Eve could fellowship with.

5. Eve was seduced by the Devil and she had his son, Cain. Eve also had sex with Adam. She had the Devil's child and Adam's child. Twins only because she had them at same time.

I am sure this enough to give you to chew on, but I hope you will research all of the above. It is on the internet.
Yikes. This is called "serpent seed" doctrine. It is extra Biblical and fictitious.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Yikes. This is called "serpent seed" doctrine. It is extra Biblical and fictitious.
  • No, it is called bible study!
You and I are Christians, but that doesn't mean we have the same gifts. I truly believe that God has given me knowledge. That doesn't mean I know everything, but when God shows me something I know it to be true.

1Co 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
1Co 12:5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
1Co 12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
One Body with Many Members
1Co 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
1Co 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

first thanks for the reply, not trying to get into your conversation with truther, but you said, "Here is a little of knowledge that I have come to".
fine, but as you know the bible never contridict itself correct. lets examine your first set of statements.

#1. "There was life on earth before mankind was created in Gen 1". I'm taking this, "life", as in other people... humans? well the bible disagree, scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.". now if it is written, there is no other human, before him, Adam.

now your second question,
#2. "That world had been destroyed and that is why God told the mankind in Gen to go and replenish the earth". again I'm assuming destroyed in verse 2, with the used of H922 בֹּהוּ bohuw? no, the earth was all water no land which appeared on day 3 listen, Genesis 1:9 "And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so."
Genesis 1:10 "And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good."
Genesis 1:11 "And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."
Genesis 1:12 "And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good."
Genesis 1:13 "And the evening and the morning were the third day."
so my question, what was destroyed in or on the water?. because there was no land.

and your other question in direct to #2,
#3. "That world had been destroyed and that is why God told the mankind in Gen to go and replenish the earth. It wasn't just two people, it had to be several to eliminate any evolution to be involved".
ERROR, the term "Replenish" is not what it meas today, listen, I'm using the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English
replenish: 1. To fill; to stock with numbers or abundance. so, it's not to do it "again", I know when you saw that "RE"" in front of the word, you thought do it again. no but to fill the earth with people. see one somethimes have to used an Old English dictionary to get the correct understanding or the correct meaning of a word and how it is used.

so later we'll address the remander of your question if you like.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • No, it is called bible study!
You and I are Christians, but that doesn't mean we have the same gifts. I truly believe that God has given me knowledge. That doesn't mean I know everything, but when God shows me something I know it to be true.

1Co 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
1Co 12:5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
1Co 12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
One Body with Many Members
1Co 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
1Co 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.
None of those verses say the devil knocked up Adam's wife.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
None of those verses say the devil knocked up Adam's wife.
Gen 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
beguiled
naw-shaw'
A primitive root; to lead astray, that is, (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce:

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
seed
figuratively fruit, plant, sowing time, posterity: - X carnally, child, fruitful, seed (-time), sowing-time.
Spurm from male and woman's egg are the seeds,

Last edited:

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
first thanks for the reply, not trying to get into your conversation with truther, but you said, "Here is a little of knowledge that I have come to".
fine, but as you know the bible never contridict itself correct. lets examine your first set of statements.

#1. "There was life on earth before mankind was created in Gen 1". I'm taking this, "life", as in other people... humans? well the bible disagree, scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.". now if it is written, there is no other human, before him, Adam.

now your second question,
#2. "That world had been destroyed and that is why God told the mankind in Gen to go and replenish the earth". again I'm assuming destroyed in verse 2, with the used of H922 בֹּהוּ bohuw? no, the earth was all water no land which appeared on day 3 listen, Genesis 1:9 "And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so."
Genesis 1:10 "And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good."
Genesis 1:11 "And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."
Genesis 1:12 "And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good."
Genesis 1:13 "And the evening and the morning were the third day."
so my question, what was destroyed in or on the water?. because there was no land.

and your other question in direct to #2,
#3. "That world had been destroyed and that is why God told the mankind in Gen to go and replenish the earth. It wasn't just two people, it had to be several to eliminate any evolution to be involved".
ERROR, the term "Replenish" is not what it meas today, listen, I'm using the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English
replenish: 1. To fill; to stock with numbers or abundance. so, it's not to do it "again", I know when you saw that "RE"" in front of the word, you thought do it again. no but to fill the earth with people. see one somethimes have to used an Old English dictionary to get the correct understanding or the correct meaning of a word and how it is used.

so later we'll address the remainder of your question if you like.
PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
beguiled
naw-shaw'
A primitive root; to lead astray, that is, (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce:

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
seed
figuratively fruit, plant, sowing time, posterity: - X carnally, child, fruitful, seed (-time), sowing-time.
Spurn from male and woman's egg are the seeds,
Jesus told sinners their father is the devil, by doing his works, not by genealogy.

When folks leave their father(and mother), Adam and Eve, then are adopted by Jesus Christ, we become the seed of Christ.

Before Christ, we are all of the devil and fallen Adam and Eve's seed.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Jesus told sinners their father is the devil, by doing his works, not by genealogy.

When folks leave their father(and mother), Adam and Eve, then are adopted by Jesus Christ, we become the seed of Christ.

Before Christ, we are all of the devil and fallen Adam and Eve's seed.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jesus told the Scribes and Pharisees that they were of their father the devil, not just sinners, they were indeed the children of the devil who will never be saved.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Since all this is just man, or devil, inspired information and not in the Bible, these points will never be found in the Bible or proven to be of God and His Word.

Genesis is not deep. It is literal. Humans try to make it deep, by making it spiritual instead of just the plain, literal truth.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
beguiled
naw-shaw'

seed
Spurm from male and woman's egg are the seeds,
Satan cannot reproduce biologically. Now is the time to use figurative and not literal interpretation. Satan's seed is figurative. Eve's seed is literal. God given wisdom is the key to interpretation.

Being of one's father the devil is always figurative and never literal. Saying your own interpretation counts, cannot work, as it is a private interpretation. Now even if there are millions of private interpretations that agree with you, it does not change the correct interpretation. And even the right interpretation, does not make the words in the Bible true. They are true, Because they are God's Words and thoughts.

Reactions: 101G

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Satan cannot reproduce biologically. Now is the time to use figurative and not literal interpretation. Satan's seed is figurative. Eve's seed is literal. God given wisdom is the key to interpretation.

Being of one's father the devil is always figurative and never literal. Saying your own interpretation counts, cannot work, as it is a private interpretation. Now even if there are millions of private interpretations that agree with you, it does not change the correct interpretation. And even the right interpretation, does not make the words in the Bible true. They are true, Because they are God's Words and thoughts.

Jesus can not lie. If he says it, it is true. Jesus told these fake Jews exactly who they were.

Just for your info. Abraham had Isaac, Isaac had Esau and Jacob. Esau married Cain's daughters after being told not to do it. These children were living in Babylon when Jerusalem was invaded by Babylon and taken captive to Babylon. The King of Babylon, 500 and some years later, wanted to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem and sent some true Jews and many of the other Jews that had intermarried with children of Esau to rebuild the temple.
There were far more of Esau's than Judah's children that went back to Jerusalem. At this time these children of Esau begin to call themselves Jews, in reality they were fake Jews. These were the ones Jesus told right up front that they were of their father the devil. God can not lie nor can he be fooled!

Last edited:

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
are you really sure to believe that commentary? why not READ Genesis 1 for yourself with the Holy Spirit.

why not study the bible? and see if what they say is true.

just as 1 Thessalonians 5:21 states.

PICJAG.
When I first read some of your post, I really thought you had it. It now appears to me that you are a copy and paste guy, of someone else's work.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus can not lie. If he says it, it is true. Jesus told these fake Jews exactly who they were.

Just for your info. Abraham had Isaac, Isaac had Esau and Jacob. Esau married Cain's daughters after being told not to do it. These children were living in Babylon when Jerusalem was invaded by Babylon and taken captive to Babylon. The King of Babylon, 500 and some years later, wanted to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem and sent some true Jews and many of the other Jews that had intermarried with children of Esau to rebuild the temple.
There were far more of Esau's than Judah's children that went back to Jerusalem. At this time these children of Esau begin to call themselves Jews, in reality they were fake Jews. These were the ones Jesus told right up front that they were of their father the devil. God can not lie nor can he be fooled!
There are verses in the Bible you could have used. Still trying to figure out Cains family will not work. They all died in the Flood. Yes Satan ruled over the nations before Abraham, but that ended with the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. The whole of Mesopotamia was dispersed and had to start all over again. It was Ishmael and his twelve tribes who re-established the area. Even the Midianites were part of the same family group who kept coming and going in and out of the middle east for hundreds of years. The only reason why they were considered "children" of Satan, is because they left the faith of their fathers before them and listened to Satan and the Devil. They were still only spiritual "sons". Around 500 BC, Satan did take on a human form. He went to the Greeks though. His influence began the seeds of modern science. It was also the basis for all western thought processes. That is why the church was called a harlot, and went to bed with spiritual babylon. This harlot was the body of western education and ran the European governments. It was the rock of Jesus Christ in the form of the Reformation that broke the 10 toes, ending the Long reign of Babylon.

Unfortunately even the Reformation began to whore with Satan, and mixed back in with the education system already in place. There was not much difference and education did not remain separate. Even today, those spiritual places of learning, started in the early 13 colonies, are all just bastions of Satan's education system of deception.

It is not just "fake" Jews. There is the whole issue of the "fake" church. There are millions of spiritual children of Satan, the devil.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
There are verses in the Bible you could have used. Still trying to figure out Cains family will not work. They all died in the Flood. Yes Satan ruled over the nations before Abraham, but that ended with the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. The whole of Mesopotamia was dispersed and had to start all over again. It was Ishmael and his twelve tribes who re-established the area. Even the Midianites were part of the same family group who kept coming and going in and out of the middle east for hundreds of years. The only reason why they were considered "children" of Satan, is because they left the faith of their fathers before them and listened to Satan and the Devil. They were still only spiritual "sons". Around 500 BC, Satan did take on a human form. He went to the Greeks though. His influence began the seeds of modern science. It was also the basis for all western thought processes. That is why the church was called a harlot, and went to bed with spiritual babylon. This harlot was the body of western education and ran the European governments. It was the rock of Jesus Christ in the form of the Reformation that broke the 10 toes, ending the Long reign of Babylon.

Unfortunately even the Reformation began to whore with Satan, and mixed back in with the education system already in place. There was not much difference and education did not remain separate. Even today, those spiritual places of learning, started in the early 13 colonies, are all just bastions of Satan's education system of deception.

It is not just "fake" Jews. There is the whole issue of the "fake" church. There are millions of spiritual children of Satan, the devil.

Didn't have to search, known for long time the linage of Cain. Jesus is the one who said that they were of their father the devil.
You can't call me a liar when I am the one quoting Jesus.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't have to search, known for long time the linage of Cain. Jesus is the one who said that they were of their father the devil.
You can't call me a liar when I am the one quoting Jesus.
I am not calling any one a liar. It is not any offspring of Cain nor Satan. One is biologically impossible. The other lineage was killed off in the Flood.

It is only a spiritual figurative truth quoted by Jesus. It is not a literal physical fact.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jesus told the Scribes and Pharisees that they were of their father the devil, not just sinners, they were indeed the children of the devil who will never be saved.
The scribes and Pharisees were sinners like the rest. That's why he said that.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
I am not calling any one a liar. It is not any offspring of Cain nor Satan. One is biologically impossible. The other lineage was killed off in the Flood.

It is only a spiritual figurative truth quoted by Jesus. It is not a literal physical fact.

It was only a local flood, you thought it covered the entire earth but instead of understanding what Jesus said about these people being the children of the devil you believed a lie about the flood.