Curious about what is coming.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The freedom convoy has been going forth to circle DC for almost a week now. It reminds me somewhat of Israel circling the walls of Jericho.

I anticipate much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken and pompadour

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had the same thought when they announced their plan to do just that. Maybe if they blow their horns.
Just Me. but I think May could start the end.

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What is the freedom convoy ?

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the USA version of the trucker protest that Canada had. They are driving around Washington DC to protest government mandates.

Reactions: Rita

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

What we are Observing...
World Power sitting TYRANTS in collusion to Oppress ALL peoples of ALL Nations to be in utter FEAR, of a Disease, and THEM.
(Which, by observance the SCARY world Pandemic Disease IS THEM. Meaning People are NOT fearing a Virus...they are FEARING the CORRUPT ACTS of Government power sitting men.)

What we are Observing...
IS a Division of men;
Some cowering to the FEAR of Government power sitting men.
Some IN Christ, without the FEAR of what Power sitting men...Can do to their body’s.....(Their body’s are Already crucified with Jesus).
Despite the THREATS, beatings, killings instigated by Government Power sitting men.......Men IN Christ, have no FEAR to STAND in the Public Square with WHAT IS RIGHT, in their hearts.

What SHALL Come? Observe...the recent (last 100 years) History.... Power sitting men, Create a “CRISIS”, Blast 24-7 to BE AFRAID of the “CRISIS”, the “cunningly” MAKE “THEMSELVES”, the “REMEDY”, to the “CRISIS”.

What SHALL Come? Observe...
It’s a continuous “PLOY”... crisis, crisis, crisis....global warming, wars, inflation, disease, wars, famines, global warming, disease, wars, global warming, blah, blah, blah....AND “THEY” are ALWAYS, the “remedy”........and the PEOPLE? ARE ALWAYS the LOSERS in their “remedies”......Because their “remedies” always COSTS.....the People’s Wealth, Possessions, Liberty, Life...
ALWAYS!!

Yesterday it was a VIRUS, that is petering out...Today it is WAR, Between TWO nations that ARE ON BOARD with GLOBAL “RESET”, squabbling over Land and Resources, that Those Nations have squabbled over FOR DECADES. Nothing new.

AND the American People, are being Preached BY THEIR OWN, corrupt power sitter, who is ALSO onboard to the the global RESET...
To PICK the SIDE “he” has chosen, for the American People to “STAND WITH and STAND AGAINST”.

WHAT a load of malarkey!!
The TRUTH IS......the Russian President, the Ukrainian President and the American President .... ARE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE in Coalition OF their own allegiance to their own “RESET” plan!

WAR, does what? Cost the Russian, Ukrainian, American President....their wealth, their luxuries, their food, their jobs, their homes, their comfort, their lives? Nada!

It Dearly COSTS, the Russian, Ukrainian, American citizens; their wealth, their luxuries, their food, their jobs, their homes, their comfort, their lives......

AND IF one is paying attention WHAT the “RESET” incorporates ...it is NOT about SAVING the LIFES of the world population...
...it IS in fact BY ALL MEANS, Downsizing the world population.

AND seriously...WHO Appointed Americans to be the POLICE keeper of the the World at the American People’s EXPENSE???

Really did the American People say....take my wealth, my food, my possessions, my home, my LIFE....so power sitters can BE comfortable, FEEL protected ? Pfff!

WHAT’S next? With THEM on board to their “RESET”, a reputation of Crisis, after Crisis. Soon they will be backstabbing each other for THEE world Power Seat.

And while THEY have closed Churches, and THEY have cut off many Internet Services, and Monitor mens private meetings, and pushed and shoved men OUT of the Public Square and Monitor mens private conversations through technology...

Men IN CHRIST, are taking their Stance IN THE PUBLIC square, IN THE PUBLIC EYE.......despite “THEIR” threats.
AND Glory BE......MANY are showing “their” SUPPORT, even at their own peril “from Government thugs”.

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The difference between that situation and what happened with Jericho is that we know for a fact that the Israelites had God's support and that God told them to circle the city for a week, and they did it with the ark of the covenant leading the way. I don't see any trucker with the ark of the covenant, nor do i see any God-appointed leader like Joshua directing that convoy. Do you?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
No, it could be man's wishful thinking.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I thought someone said something about a slow train?

Reactions: Lambano

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don't know what he knows. But I know he is right.
-
-
-
I was blinded by the devil,
Born already ruined,
Stone-cold dead
As I stepped out of the womb.
By His grace I have been touched,
By His word I have been healed,
By His hand I've been delivered,
By His spirit I've been sealed.
I've been saved
By the blood of the lamb,
Saved
Saved,
Saved,
And I'm so glad.
Yes, I'm so glad,
I'm so glad,
So glad,
I want to thank You, Lord,
I just want to thank You, Lord,
Thank You, Lord.
By His truth I can be upright,
By His strength I do endure,
By His power I've been lifted,
In His love I am secure.
He bought me with a price,
Freed me from the pit,
Full of emptiness and wrath
And the fire that burns in it.
I've been saved
Saved
Saved,
Saved,
And I'm so glad.
Yes, I'm so glad,
I'm so glad,
So glad,
I want to thank You, Lord,
Thank You, Lord.
Nobody to rescue me,
Nobody would dare,
I was going down for the last time,
But by His mercy I've been spared.
Not by works,
But by faith in Him who called,
For so long I've been hindered,
For so long I've been stalled.
I've been saved
Saved
Saved,
Saved,
And I'm so glad.
Yes, I'm so glad, I'm so glad,
So glad, I want to thank You, Lord,
Thank You, Lord.

Reactions: Taken

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

What we are Observing...
World Power sitting TYRANTS in collusion to Oppress ALL peoples of ALL Nations to be in utter FEAR, of a Disease, and THEM.
(Which, by observance the SCARY world Pandemic Disease IS THEM. Meaning People are NOT fearing a Virus...they are FEARING the CORRUPT ACTS of Government power sitting men.)

What we are Observing...
IS a Division of men;
Some cowering to the FEAR of Government power sitting men.
Some IN Christ, without the FEAR of what Power sitting men...Can do to their body’s.....(Their body’s are Already crucified with Jesus).
Despite the THREATS, beatings, killings instigated by Government Power sitting men.......Men IN Christ, have no FEAR to STAND in the Public Square with WHAT IS RIGHT, in their hearts.

What SHALL Come? Observe...the recent (last 100 years) History.... Power sitting men, Create a “CRISIS”, Blast 24-7 to BE AFRAID of the “CRISIS”, the “cunningly” MAKE “THEMSELVES”, the “REMEDY”, to the “CRISIS”.

What SHALL Come? Observe...
It’s a continuous “PLOY”... crisis, crisis, crisis....global warming, wars, inflation, disease, wars, famines, global warming, disease, wars, global warming, blah, blah, blah....AND “THEY” are ALWAYS, the “remedy”........and the PEOPLE? ARE ALWAYS the LOSERS in their “remedies”......Because their “remedies” always COSTS.....the People’s Wealth, Possessions, Liberty, Life...
ALWAYS!!

Yesterday it was a VIRUS, that is petering out...Today it is WAR, Between TWO nations that ARE ON BOARD with GLOBAL “RESET”, squabbling over Land and Resources, that Those Nations have squabbled over FOR DECADES. Nothing new.

AND the American People, are being Preached BY THEIR OWN, corrupt power sitter, who is ALSO onboard to the the global RESET...
To PICK the SIDE “he” has chosen, for the American People to “STAND WITH and STAND AGAINST”.

WHAT a load of malarkey!!
The TRUTH IS......the Russian President, the Ukrainian President and the American President .... ARE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE in Coalition OF their own allegiance to their own “RESET” plan!

WAR, does what? Cost the Russian, Ukrainian, American President....their wealth, their luxuries, their food, their jobs, their homes, their comfort, their lives? Nada!

It Dearly COSTS, the Russian, Ukrainian, American citizens; their wealth, their luxuries, their food, their jobs, their homes, their comfort, their lives......

AND IF one is paying attention WHAT the “RESET” incorporates ...it is NOT about SAVING the LIFES of the world population...
...it IS in fact BY ALL MEANS, Downsizing the world population.

AND seriously...WHO Appointed Americans to be the POLICE keeper of the the World at the American People’s EXPENSE???

Really did the American People say....take my wealth, my food, my possessions, my home, my LIFE....so power sitters can BE comfortable, FEEL protected ? Pfff!

WHAT’S next? With THEM on board to their “RESET”, a reputation of Crisis, after Crisis. Soon they will be backstabbing each other for THEE world Power Seat.

And while THEY have closed Churches, and THEY have cut off many Internet Services, and Monitor mens private meetings, and pushed and shoved men OUT of the Public Square and Monitor mens private conversations through technology...

Men IN CHRIST, are taking their Stance IN THE PUBLIC square, IN THE PUBLIC EYE.......despite “THEIR” threats.
AND Glory BE......MANY are showing “their” SUPPORT, even at their own peril “from Government thugs”.

This is the Reset:

Reactions: Taken