Current COVID-19 Death Rate: 8%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're kind of obsessed with that fantasy, aren't you? So was Tim McVeigh. It leads you into bad places. Try to avoid it. I couldn't even get a "government chip implant" if I wanted one; they don't have any. At some point, you need to come on back to the real world.

Ok since you won't answer the question the answer must be YES you will accept a government chip implant. Satan has done his work.

And somewhere,there must be some Irishmen who actually hate the color green. You're making my point for me.

Dems have been using blacks for political gains. They don't care about blacks.

Why are you making stuff up? Instead of spinning fantasies about "government chip implants",

Then why didn't you answer the question. It's a very simple question.

why don't you want to address the fact that police are murdering black citizens at an increasing rate?

Actually, blacks are murdering blacks at an alarming rate.

You do realize that the people who are aborting those black babies (thankfully, fewer and fewer of them over the last few decades) are black people, right?

And it's the Dems who convince them to murder their own children, MILLIONS of them. Dems get rich from the baby butchering industry.