COVID Hospitalizations on the rise....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw this on the news and almost vomited my lunch. Mask Up Again? COVID-19 Hospitalization Rates Rising - Videos from The Weather Channel

"According to the latest numbers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the number of people being hospitalized for COVID-19 is rising once again. So, is it time to start masking again? The CDC says it depends on where you live."

What the heck is wrong with people. I have been here for 3 years and never really felt the effect of COVID-19. And their masking is ridiculous. Of course I live in a Dem state so I will probably be forced to mask up again. Toxic man.

Does it ever stop!!!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This report was brought to you by the new vent-o-matic 5,000. Thank you and have a nice day!

• Haha
Reactions: amigo de christo

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are sneezing, at least a mask is a little protection.
Before this flu they call covid started, people sneezed in public all the time and people said "bless you". People coughed too. It was no big deal. Somebody would come to work still blowing their nose, and say I'm just getting over the flu. No problem.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before this flu they call covid started, people sneezed in public all the time and people said "bless you". People coughed too. It was no big deal. Somebody would come to work still blowing their nose, and say I'm just getting over the flu. No problem.
That's kinda my take on it too. Maybe I'm spoiled though as I have never yet have symptoms I would call covid. I think I was sick one time in the past 20 years and it was bronchitis so I got some anti-biotics and better in a couple days.

Reactions: Taken and Nancy

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw this on the news and almost vomited my lunch. Mask Up Again? COVID-19 Hospitalization Rates Rising - Videos from The Weather Channel

"According to the latest numbers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the number of people being hospitalized for COVID-19 is rising once again. So, is it time to start masking again? The CDC says it depends on where you live."

What the heck is wrong with people. I have been here for 3 years and never really felt the effect of COVID-19. And their masking is ridiculous. Of course I live in a Dem state so I will probably be forced to mask up again. Toxic man.

Does it ever stop!!!
I was in line at the grocery store the other day. The cashier was wearing a decorative cloth mask, very pretty. The customer she was checking out looked at her as she paid her bill and said, why are you wearing a mask still? COVID is over with you know.

To her credit the cashier just smiled and wished the customer a good day.

Turns out, because I asked her, that cashier wears the mask because the stores ventilation system makes for a dirty store. Despite dusting every day, dust covers everything overnight.

And also, it helps tetard inhaling the strong smell of weed that carries along on many of her customers. Body odor. Strong cigarette smoke smells, etc....

COVID was used as a weapon to suppress our rights and liberties for far too long. It's always going to be there as a standby when Big Brother wants to violate our rights and liberties again.

What's really scary? How readily some were OK with relinquishing their rights and liberties because our oppressors claimed that would keep us safe from their latest boogyman.

Happened during WW2, Vietnam, 9-11.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was in line at the grocery store the other day. The cashier was wearing a decorative cloth mask, very pretty. The customer she was checking out looked at her as she paid her bill and said, why are you wearing a mask still? COVID is over with you know.

To her credit the cashier just smiled and wished the customer a good day.

Turns out, because I asked her, that cashier wears the mask because the stores ventilation system makes for a dirty store. Despite dusting every day, dust covers everything overnight.

And also, it helps tetard inhaling the strong smell of weed that carries along on many of her customers. Body odor. Strong cigarette smoke smells, etc....

COVID was used as a weapon to suppress our rights and liberties for far too long. It's always going to be there as a standby when Big Brother wants to violate our rights and liberties again.

What's really scary? How readily some were OK with relinquishing their rights and liberties because our oppressors claimed that would keep us safe from their latest boogyman.

Happened during WW2, Vietnam, 9-11.
Imagine how a few nukes being fired would change the world.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Does it ever stop!!!
People need to realize that covid-19 is a corona virus which is in the influenza family. It will be with us for who knows how long.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People need to realize that covid-19 is a corona virus which is in the influenza family. It will be with us for who knows how long.
I don't know that they are in the same family as they are quite different. But some of their symptoms are similar.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COVID ruins lives, so does the mandates:
coronavirus-funny-memes-tiktok-gifs.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zinc works wonders against colds and flu!
I hear vitamin C works well also. They used to sell this pill that was super C and other stuff like zinc for preventing colds when they come around. But that was down in California.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear vitamin C works well also. They used to sell this pill that was super C and other stuff like zinc for preventing colds when they come around. But that was down in California.
I take liquid C and it's very healthy, but nothing fights colds and flu like zinc. I haven't had a cold or flu in years!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take liquid C and it's very healthy, but nothing fights colds and flu like zinc. I haven't had a cold or flu in years!
Yeah I recently had bronchitis when COVID-19 first came out. But as far as I can remember that was the only illness except pneumonia when I was homeless in the cold. All in 20 years of time. Knock on wood ;) So I also do well. Thanks to God!

Reactions: Taken and Jack